Chaos and pain...NEW FEROX! SALE! NUFF SAID!

1. Chaos and pain...NEW FEROX! SALE! NUFF SAID!

The new ferox is here! From face melting to skin tearing!Get your pre workout in with us!

Name:  ferox.png
Views: 172
Size:  25.9 KB

New formula new better taste! The formula speaks for its self!
    Lawless lemon lime, watermelon war machine, mango mutilation and strawbloody kiwi crush.Flavors a man drinks!

If you were unaware.....our news letter is the best way to find out about little sales like this. Go ahead and sign up!

Also.....You can get 30% off at chaosandpain.com if you review a product here and send a screen shot of it to [email protected].

Also you get brownie points with me if you send the best picture of a man in a speedo you can find to that email address aswell! It has nothing to do with ferox I just want to have the reaction from wayne when he gets the pictures lol!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

2. wait....what???? picture of a man in a speedo you bad boy you. take that, take that!!!
    "Anger is actually good emotion that's often misunderstood or irrationally used."
    •   

3. Holy cow! 450mg of caffeine!

4. You guys might want to distance yourself from war machine... He's in a bit of legal trouble at the moment lol. Jk.

However, that has got to be the most powerful pre profiles I have seen in a while. On paper looks stronger than 1,3 Hyde and muscle marinade. Not for the faint of heart.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    You guys might want to distance yourself from war machine... He's in a bit of legal trouble at the moment lol. Jk.

However, that has got to be the most powerful pre profiles I have seen in a while. On paper looks stronger than 1,3 Hyde and muscle marinade. Not for the faint of heart.
    Yes sir! Fellow Hyde fan here!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Giving away new product! chaos and pain style!
    By pyrobatt in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2014, 12:48 PM
  2. Chaos and Pain is now a partner with NutraPlanet.com
    By CNPWayne in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 05:41 PM
  3. Chaos and Pain training log by some guy
    By ThaGerGuy3000 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 04:13 PM
  4. Welcome Chaos and Pain!
    By Admin in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 10:09 AM
  5. Welcome Chaos and Pain to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 09:35 PM