LG Sciences is looking for a few NATADROL loggers

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Natadrol is the only legitimate natural plant based androgen that is shown in the preliminary scientific literature to have ingredients capable of binding to and activating the androgen receptor. This makes Natadrol unique among all other herbal products and is why it was so popular that customers demanded that we bring it back!

When Natadrol was discontinued thousands of loyal fans kept asking for it to return and we listened! What makes Natadrol such an earth shattering supplement is that it contains four natural anabolic agents that work together to give great results.

The only thing that changed is the dosing on Natadrol. Where in capsules, people would have to take 6-12 caps a day to get the optimal dosing (everyone is different), the new Natadrol tablets contain the exact same ingredients as the original capsules but with 30% more active ingredients per pill. That means a true 6 tablet per day dosing schedule will be all you need to get fantastic results, no matter what your body size!

Natadrol has a mix of herbal ingredients never before seen in a supplement of this type that act as natural anabolic agents to help you get massive growth and strength in the gym. These ingredients supply the right cofactors that will give you the best possible combination of natural mass and strength.

Unlike our other products, Natadrol contains no stimulants or steroid hormones of any kind, thus it is safe for tested athletes (subject to theapproval of your governing body) and men under 21.

Serving Size: 1 Tab
Servings Per Container : 120
Active% DV : 900mg%
Propriety Blend
Cissus Quadrangularus (whole plant),
Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis (flower),
Curcuglo Orchioides (root),
Tinospora Cordifolia (bark)
Other Ingredients: Dextrin, Magnisium Stearate, Silica, Mehtyl Celluslose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose NA *% DV Not Established.

Looking for 2 dedicated loggers who are within the US and are of 18 years old, please be able to update log a few times a week with as much feedback as possible whether good or bad and must use solo...

along with entry, post a pic of your favorite bodybuilding and/or fitness athlete... and tell us why

Good Luck!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow... natadrol eh? I had heard of this mythical supp in the forums over the years, it did have some big fans. Props for giving the ppl what they want.

I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'm 30, been lifting for four years. 230 lbs, lean. Currently on a four day split, emphasis on legs/back atm. Cardio is accomplished daily by biking, hiking, physical job, etc

I've enjoyed other natty "anabolics" in the past. The usuals like ara, anycyclus pyrethrum, etc Would love to see how this compares. Logging four/five days a week is easy, I peruse most days.

THIS girl, she's my favorite fitness athlete, hands down. Why? Have a look...

HCcFK.jpg

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Nice... I really enjoyed the old version. This version makes it easier for sure to get the goods.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Would be in on this if I did not have 2bottles of the old one :) good luck to allapplicants

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I absolutely love the original, which is making this opportunity very tempting. I was one of the testers of the original Natadrol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I couldnt help myself. Count me in. I was an original natadrol tester back in the day here at am, and not much has changed since then. Currently 38 years old, 200-204lbs depending on day and previous days diet. 6 days lifting, 7 days fasted cardio before everyone is up.

As for favorite fitness model:
Marzia Prince 2.jpg

I dont think anyone can question why :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd really like to log Natadrol! i've heard some awesome things about it! I just finished a hypermax log and would definitley be willing to run this product solo to see the great results i can get with it!

Training
Day 1= Chest
Day 2= Back
Day 3= Bi's/Tri's
Day 4= Shoulders
Day 5= Legs
Day 6=Repeat

Diet
Pretty Clean. If i get to log this product i will probably pay extra close attention to my diet but right now im not too picky as long as i get my protein intake at what it needs to be and carbs around my workout!

Supplements
Right now im just sticking to whey protein creatine multi vitamin and fish oil. These supplements are my base supplements and then whenever i get to experiment with supplements like this opportunity then i might switch my supplement stack. And i could run this as my only supplement if thats what your looking for!

Fav Bodybuilder

rsz_ronnie.jpg

Definitely Big Ronnie Coleman because hes liike one of the only bodybuilders thats around 300 and so lean! Plus he things heavy freakin weight! light weight buddy!;) And hes won 8 olympias!

Hope i get a chance to log this!

Attachments

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm currently logging your Epic and loving it. The bottle is almost empty. I'd definitely like to try this. Let me know if it's not too late.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I absolutely love the original, which is making this opportunity very tempting. I was one of the testers of the original Natadrol.
The original was awsome... the old 6-10 cap dosing regimen has been replaced by 4 caps a day with higher actives. Typical dosing feedback is 4-6, the 6 cap dosing for me didnt yield anymore results then 4...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original was awsome... the old 6-10 cap dosing regimen has been replaced by 4 caps a day with higher actives. Typical dosing feedback is 4-6, the 6 cap dosing for me didnt yield anymore results then 4...
awesome. Looking forward to giving it a run ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am PUMPED about this opp, when are selections gonna be announced?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sadly I have to withdraw my name. Great opportunity however

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was perusing some reviews of an older incarnation of natadrol last night and some folks made substantial gains, quite impressive from a natty/herbal supp.

Seems lots of folks ran 6-8 weeks. Some were doing a mini little pct after as well. Whats recommended cycle length?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I was perusing some reviews of an older incarnation of natadrol last night and some folks made substantial gains, quite impressive from a natty/herbal supp.

Seems lots of folks ran 6-8 weeks. Some were doing a mini little pct after as well. Whats recommended cycle length?
4-12 weeks...8 is ideal

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
anymore takers?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
remember to post the links of the winners, my Natadrol run is imminent want to compare notes.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Currently awaiting the ar***** of your pre-workout EPIC to run a log :D , if okay by LG, I'd love to run them congruently !!

Currently 5'10, 180-182lbs (AM Weight), bulking, preparing for an upcoming bench press competition in October, 1st actual full meet in either November or December, and my 1st Physique competition in Spring 2015. 20yo, have tried various other natural anabolics, such as; ArA, AnaBeta, Nolvadren, and a few others.

On a powerlifting routine ATM, current 1RM's are 315/350/405. On 5,200 calories a day.

Favorite bodybuilder = Steve Cook. Awesome dude, hugely charismatic. Holds my goal physique, and is just an all around awesome, motivating guy

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nice entry

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My two runs of the original Natadrol were awesome. Strongest I have ever been in bench and squat. Also when my body was the healthiest physically!! :) Great opportunity here guys! I just started a different product but man do I want to apply to run this again and see if it compares to the old version which it should since it's the exact same just more of!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
My two runs of the original Natadrol were awesome. Strongest I have ever been in bench and squat. Also when my body was the healthiest physically!! :) Great opportunity here guys! I just started a different product but man do I want to apply to run this again and see if it compares to the old version which it should since it's the exact same just more of!
Glad you enjoyed the first version...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
last bump! picking the loggers tonight
:popworm:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

If youre still interested please submit info.... dont let me down! :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Currently awaiting the ar***** of your pre-workout EPIC to run a log :D , if okay by LG, I'd love to run them congruently !!

Currently 5'10, 180-182lbs (AM Weight), bulking, preparing for an upcoming bench press competition in October, 1st actual full meet in either November or December, and my 1st Physique competition in Spring 2015. 20yo, have tried various other natural anabolics, such as; ArA, AnaBeta, Nolvadren, and a few others.

On a powerlifting routine ATM, current 1RM's are 315/350/405. On 5,200 calories a day.

Favorite bodybuilder = Steve Cook. Awesome dude, hugely charismatic. Holds my goal physique, and is just an all around awesome, motivating guy
If youre still interested please submit your info.... looking forward to a good log :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool looking forward to this. :)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok. Was just curious because I want to follow along.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome brother

I'm very stoked to get this under way

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

Is the product in transit? I've been checking my mailbox like a crack head.

PS your PM box is full

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
og natadrol gave very good gains at 6pills/day. Will be following the logs to see how well this new one stands up!