FINAFLEX is gonna put some MASS on your A$$!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who is ready to pack on some serious MASS!?

Are you tired of lack luster Test Boosting Stacks?

Sick of "decent" results?

If so get ready to pack some MASS on dat A$$!

Were bringing together two of the most powerful testosterone building products on the market. MASS550 and Pure Test!

puretest_front copy.png

puretestlabel.jpg

mass550_low.png

ing_panelmass.png

We are looking for a few loggers to get some FREAKY MASS going on!

Let us know -
Age -
Training Experience -
Stats -
Goals -
FINAFLEX Experience -
Why we should choose you -

Let the GAINS begin!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity and awesome company. I run both of these before and MASS 550 is a great product. Time to get massive

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity and awesome company. I run both of these before and MASS 550 is a great product. Time to get massive
He knows the deal :)

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Agreed this will be an awesome stack I'm surprised no apps on it yet.

stephencraig

Awards
Age - 60
Training Experience - about 10 years in 20's and 30's, recently back for about 4 months
Stats - 165 punds, 5'8", bodyfat 16.6%, muscle mass 38.2%
Goals - 60 pack at 60, 175 with 10% bodyfat or less
FINAFLEX Experience - none
Why we should choose you - If your products will work for a 60 year man (albeit in decent shape), then it should certainly work for someone younger.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
for those who do have interest in learning more about the compounds that comprise MASS 550....

FINAFLEX® introduces MASS 550™ an intelligently designed bodybuilding product that produces unmatched results in lean muscle acquisition. MASS 550™ combines two unique and novel ingredients with other proven compounds producing the most robust sports performance product ever created.*

LESTERONE™ 7 ATHLETES
Letrosterone™ works to help reduce circulating androgens in the body that can covert into estrogen. Higher estrogen levels mean lower testosterone production in the human body. Reducing estrogen levels in the body allows athletes to maximize natural testosterone levels, boosting levels above their normal or baseline level.

LESTERONE™ UNMATCHED RESULTS
MASS 550™ is built with Letrosterone™ a potent natural ingredient gaining popularity as a sports supplement. Letrosterone™ is a unique extract of Brassaiopsis glomerulata standardized for 10% dehydrololiolide and 20% n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester. Research has shown Letrosterone™ to posses effective anti-aromatase characteristics. Further research has isolated the existence of the two alkaloids dehydrololiolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester that posses the anti-aromatase properties.

FINAFLEX® chemists have worked for over two years to not only isolate the two alkaloids that make Letrosterone™ effective as a sports supplement but to find an extraction method that allows the percentage of these extracts to be increased from the plant. Over the last two years FINAFLEX® chemists were able to increase the purity of Letrosterone™ up to 20 TIMES GREATER than the average Brassaiopsis glomerulata extracts currently being used by other sports nutrition companies. These results are verified by an independent 3rd party cGMP and DEA registered dietary supplement testing facility.

MASLINIC ACID - UNPARALLELED GROWTH
Imagine an ingredient that signals the body to increase protein synthesis, protein turnover, body mass, and muscle tissue all at once? Meet Maslinic acid, the naturally occurring ingredient that has a structure similar to steroid hormones and a proposed mechanism of action in cell signaling similar to testosterone. Maslinic acid has been shown in cell based studies and animal studies to produce a powerful anabolic effect by increasing whole body growth rate, regulating blood glucose, nitrogen retention, and increasing the synthesis of DNA and protein.

PROTEIN TURNOVER
Protein turnover rate is the ratio of protein synthesis versus protein degradation. When your body is in an anabolic state (think growth state) you have more protein synthesis versus protein breakdown. If you have more protein breakdown than protein synthesis your body is in a catabolic state, literally destroying itself. In one recent study, Maslinic acid was shown to increase protein synthesis rate by more than 80%! This is exciting for all athletes looking to enhance sports performance.

TESTOSTERONE MATRIX
MASS 550™ contains D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Fenugreek, and Vitamin D3, all heavily researched ingredients shown to increase baseline natural testosterone levels.*

so - as you can see (unlike those who just skim labels and do not understand what these compounds are or do), there is a bit more to this one than meets the eye..

MASS 550
Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract is becoming rapidly popular in the sports supplement industry to boost testosterone and decrease estrogen. More and more companies are starting to use this ingredient to market it as an effective testosterone boosting ingredient. In fact, recent study conducted at the college of pharmacy at the University of Illinois in Chicago isolated specific alkoloids from Brassaiopsis glomerulata that showed highly effective anti aromatase characteristics in a cell based study. This in vitro study showed that one of the alkaloids called dehydrololiolide found in this plant was just as effective as some pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitors.
What consumers need to know is that companies currently marketing brassaiopsis glomerulata extract to boost testosterone have yet to isolate the active alkaloids. That is the reason why companies are using hundreds of mgs per serving to hope that this would make their products effective. Brassaiopsis glomerulata contains two alkaloids that illustrate effective anti aromatase inhibiting characteristics. From the study below, you will notice two highly effective alkaloids, which are dehydroliolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester. Most Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract contains less than 1 percent of these two alkaloids. Yes, that is correct LESS THAN 1% in the brassaiopsis glomerulata extract. Finaflex has taken it to the next level, again. Instead of launching a bogus product with brassaiopsis glomerulata extract and claiming testosterone boosting and anti aromatase activities without knowing if the extract contains the active alkaloids, the chemist at Finaflex spent years figuring out how to isolate and extract the two main active alkaloids, dehydrololiolide and N-benzoyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester. The material contained in the product is standardized at 10% dehydrololiolide and 20% n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester, which is verified by an independent 3rd party cGMP and DEA registered testing facility.

Percent control activity (PCA) at 20 μg/mL for compounds 1–13 isolated from Brassaiopsis glomerulata in the noncellular, enzyme-based aromatase bioassay and in SK-BR-3 hormone-independent human breast cancer cells that over express aromatase (DMSO = dimethyl sulfoxide, blank/negative control; AG = aminoglutethimide, positive control in noncellular assay, 50 μM; LET = letrozole, positive control in cell-based assay, 10 nM). Each bar represents the mean and standard error of three replicates, with statistically significant differences indicated in the non-cellular assay by different numbers of stars and in the cell-based assay by different letters (P < 0.0001).
9. Represents n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester 12. Represents dehydrololiolide

This is a HUGE breakthrough for all athletes who want to take their training to the next level. This naturally occurring ingredient found in this plant can help you reduce the circulating androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen. Higher estrogen level means lower testosterone production in the human body. So, thereby reducing the estrogen levels in your body, you can maximize your naturally occurring testosterone levels. The in vitro study of dehydrololiolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester shows that these two alkaloids possess high binding affinity to the aromatase enzymes similar to other pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitors. After years of research on the efficacy and bioavailbility, FINAFLEX has the precise dosage of this breakthrough ingredient that will maximize the preferred results. Extrapolating the efficacy dosage of the in vitro study and due to the isolation of the effective alkaloids, REVOLUTION MASS contains the exact amount of dehydrololiolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester to create the perfect environment to optimize your testosterone levels naturally.
The second ingredient contained in the MASS 550, maslinic acid (standardized to 70%) works synergistically with letrosterone to maximize your body’s potential to simply GROW. Maslinic acid is a naturally occurring triterpenoid found in olive pomace. What’s interesting about this compound is that it was found to have anabolic activities in recent in vivo studies. In this study, maslinic acid was added to the diets of rainbow trout using 5 groups of 180 trout. Each of the 5 groups were introduced to different amounts of maslinic acid into their daily diet. This studied revealed some incredible findings that show the power of this incredible ingredient.
“At the end of the experiment, white-muscle weight and protein-accumulation rate of trout fed with maslinic acid were higher than in control. The total content of DNA, RNA, and protein in trout fed with 25 and 250 mg of maslinic acid kg(-1) were significantly higher than in control. The protein : DNA ratio was also slightly higher than control. In the same groups of trout, fractional (K(S)) and absolute (A(S)) protein-synthesis rates increased to more than 80% over the control values while no differences were found in the fractional protein-degradation rate (K(D)).”
What does this all mean? It means that maslinic acid added to the diet acts as a growth factor by increasing white muscle tissue and increasing protein turnover rates.
White muscle weight of the trout that was fed maslinic acid was significantly higher than the control group in the above study. This is a major breakthrough because fish has more muscle than any other vertebrae, which makes up roughly between 40-60 percent of its total body mass. The results of the above study illustrated “that maslinic acid fed to rainbow trout significantly increases whole-body growth rate. Whole-body weight of the trout fed 250 mg maslinic acid kg−1 for 225 days was 29% higher than control.” Yes, 29% growth!

The above study also demonstrated that maslinic acid increased protein turnover rates. What is protein turnover? If you are a bodybuilder, sprinter, football player, endurance athlete or just a fitness enthusiast, protein turnover is the key to your success. Protein turnover rate is the ratio of protein synthesis vs protein degradation. Simply put, your body is in an anabolic state when you have more protein synthesis versus protein breakdown. Conversely, if you have more breakdown than synthesis your body is in a catabolic state. That being said, the outcome of the above study showed that the group with maslinic acid in their diet increased its protein synthesis rate more than 80% compared to the control group. Just imagine if you could increase your body’s ability to synthesize and utilize the protein that you ingest 80% more effectively?

Furthermore, the chemical structure of maslinic acid is similar to steroid hormones and a proposed mechanism of action in cell signaling similar to that of testosterone. Animal studies have shown that Maslinic Acid has a powerful anabolic effect by increasing whole body growth rate, regulating blood glucose, nitrogen retention, and increasing the synthesis of DNA and protein. In recent years, some researches reveal that Maslinic Acid shows beneficial effects in reducing cerebral damage.

Supplements containing ursolic acid are starting to gain popularity due to recent studies of its effectiveness. However, the oral bioavailability of maslinic acid is far superior compared to other triterpenoids such as ursolic acid. A study investigating the intestinal uptake of Ursolic Acid (from an ethanolic extract of Sambucus chinensis) found that a dose contributing 80mg/kg bodyweight Ursolic Acid had about an 0.6% oral bioavailability based on the compound's AUC. However, in recent study illustrating the bioavailability of maslinic acid, the research showed that after the administration of 50mg/kg Maslinic Acid to rats, Maslinic Acid reached the blood and was detected in plasma at 60min (3.08±0.02μM). This confirms that oral bioavailability of maslinic acid is far superior to that of ursolic acid.

References

1. Balunas MJ, Su B, Riswan S, Fong HH, Brueggemeier RW, Pezzuto JM, Kinghorn AD. Isolation and Characterization of Aromatase Inhibitors from Brassaiopsis glomerulata (Araliaceae). Phytochem Lett. 2009 Feb 19;2(1):29-33.
2. Fernández-Navarro, M., Peragón, J. Maslinic acid as a feed additive to stimulate growth and hepatic protein-turnover rates in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Comp. Biochem. Physiol. 2006. C 144, 130–140.
3. Mónica Fernández-Navarro a, Juan Peragón. Maslinic acid added to the diet increases growth and protein-turnover rates in the white muscle of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, Part C 147 (2008) 158–167.
4. Liao Q, et al. LC-MS determination and pharmacokinetic studies of ursolic acid in rat plasma after administration of the traditional chinese medicinal preparation Lu-Ying extract. Yakugaku Zasshi. (2005).
5. Qiang Z, et al. Permeability of rosmarinic acid in Prunella vulgaris and ursolic acid in Salvia officinalis extracts across Caco-2 cell monolayers. JEthnopharmacol. (2011).
6. Lozano-Mena G, Juan ME. Determination of maslinic Acid, a pentacyclic triterpene from olives, in rat plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography. J Agric Food Chem. 2012 Oct 17;60(41):10220-5. doi: 10.1021/jf3023996. Epub 2012 Oct 8.

mfarmy13

Awards
Age - 24

Training Experience - Been lifting pretty seriously since senior year of high school, so about 6 years or so

Stats - 5'7", 188-195 pounds on average, 10-12% body fat

Goals - to gain a about 5lb of muscle and lean out more

FINAFLEX Experience - don't have any experience with it at all, but have experience with 2 cycles of epistane (which I did plenty of research and planning before hand, I got amazing results from with zero sides)

Why we should choose you - hmm why you should choose me? I think I should be chosen, because I am not that average joe in the gym who walks in and lifts with his ego instead of using good form. I take lifting seriously, but still have a good time with it if working out with a buddy. I am not that conceded guy who has to take a gym selfie after every day at the gym hashtagging the **** out of it on instagram just to show "oh hey look at me, I workout." I am probably one of the few people at my gym that actually get under the bar and squat hard and heavy or actually deadlift. I've hit big pr's at a 405 bench, 485 deadlift, and a 445 squat (I don't have the healthiest of knees from playing soccer for 16 years) and a 240 strict military shoulder press. So in a nutshell I think I should be chosen to try this, I believe I would be a good candidate.

kernsbak84

Awards
Here is my app!

29 years old

6'1" tall 206lbs

I have used Finaflex 550xd when I was cutting best product for that hands down. ANDRO 1 BULKED UP LIKE THE HULK!

5 DAY SPLIT TRAINING W CARDIOVASCULAR CONDITIONING SO THAT THE FAT GOES AND THE REST STAYS!

DIET IS SUPER CLEAN EATING CARBS BEFORE GYM SESSIONS.

I AM ALWAYS IN AWE AND SURPRISE THE GREAT RESULTS THAT FINAFLEX PRODUCTS ALLOWB TO ACHIEVE. I WANT TO HAVE TO TURN SIDEWAYS TO GET THRU DOORWAYS AND I AM SURE FINAFLEX CAN GET ME THERE!

boardman

Awards
Here is my app

Age - 53 male
Training Experience - Training for 10 years - 6 day split
Stats - 5'10" 160 Bodyfat ~8%
Goals - Add lean muscle mass
FINAFLEX Experience - None to date
Why we should choose you - Hard trainer committed to both the right diet and exercise. Supplements are only as good as the commitment behind them to a good clean diet and workout plan. Have tried man supps and have focused on obtaining a lean ripped look. Now looking to find something to assist with adding lean mass safely. Would be a good log to see what this could do for someone at my age an intensity in the gym.

warrior737

Awards
I wanna see a few before and after pics when someone uses the stack. Finaflex has always put out good products that produce results. Only time will tell.

kernsbak84

Awards
I wanna see a few before and after pics when someone uses the stack. Finaflex has always put out good products that produce results. Only time will tell.
Pics I can do and will do throughout the cycle

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am down for it. Since it come out I really wanted to try Mass 550, but I have yet to found it for sell outside Nutraplanet, and the brokage feed I got last time I order from here was a nightmare.

Let us know -
Age -36
Training Experience – Training since I am 16, the last 5 years I have been training at home only.
Stats – 6 feet, 215 lbs around 18%
Goals – Recomp, right now I am doing more running to help with the fat loss, and not to much so I lose strength
FINAFLEX Experience - None
Why we should choose you – Nothing special to sell me here, I will give my honest review and since I am 36 years old this product should shine. I also have a lot of experience with natural test booster so I can compare. Just finished an 8 weeks Erase pro (old version) and Apnut Drive stack. I am in my 2-3 weeks without using a test booster time.​

kernsbak84

Awards
Good Luck Gents! FINAFLEX ALWAYS PROVIDES TOP OF LINE SUPPLEMENTS.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep them coming guys!

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Let us know -
Age - 20

Training Experience - 2.5 years of lifting, combined total of about 2 years of wrestling/mma.

Stats - 6'0 , 220

Goals - Successfully transition from PCT back to normal and keep all my gains and continue to get stronger, I have clomid (for research purposes only) , but some DAA and the other anti-e/test boosting ingredients in MASS550 would definitely help. I am particularly curious about Brassaiopsis glomerulata to see how it compares with PES Erase.

FINAFLEX Experience - tried stimul8 once, it was great

Why we should choose you - I am a broke college student and would like some DAA and to test out new ingredients.

Logan5671

Awards
Age - 43
Training Experience - On and off since I was 16. I have been really committed and training hard for the past 5 years. I train 5-6 days per week for 2 1/2 hours each day.
Stats - 6'4", 235 lbs, 13% BF
Goals - 250 lbs and 10% (or below) BF.
FINAFLEX Experience - Finaflex Pro has been my fat burner of choice. It helped me to get from 18% BF down to 13%, so far.
Why we should choose you - I feel that I should be chosen because I am a middle aged man striving to show that age is just a number, that would really benefit from the stack, with dedication and determination. I have lofty, yet attainable, goals and I truly believe that Finaflex can play a major roll in attaining them.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Age 28 weight training for about 6 years and doing DC for the past year. 5'5" 183 lbs. Male. Right now trying to be a lean 200. So pretty much just bulking straight out right now. But body part specific I'd like to see some bigger lats. Never had a finaflex product. You should choose me because I know for a fact my test levels are low. Just not low enough for my doctor to treat.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I am 20 years old
Training Experience - I have been training for over 5 years, 3 of which have been very intense in which I have achieved lots of goals.
Stats - I am 190lb, 6ft tall
Goals - my goals for this would be to
FINAFLEX Experience - I use stimul8 which is my favorite pre workout by FAR. 1 scoop and I'm in the zone
Why we should choose you -
You should choose me as I have been through everything to get the physique I have now. I have lost close to 80lbs of fat and gained 15lbs of muscle since starting my journey, I would hopefully love to gain more muscle. I am a good worker and have a very clean diet in which I keep up with. I work out 5-6 days a week and also include cardio.
I would love to log this and show what I am capable of.

Here is my transformation

View attachment 105881

image-2444794624.jpg

Sjames15

Awards
Age-24
Training Experience - 3 yrs- some with trainer
Stats - 175 lbs, 5'9", about 14% bf
Goals - add some lean mass- long term goal is be about 180 but with ~8-10% bg
FINAFLEX Experience - none
Why choose me- no experience with DAA, train on a regular basis, can control my diet

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
50 years old. Lifted for past 4 years to stay in shape. 6' 176 Lbs 10.2% body fat. Wanting to compete in male muscle physique want 184 lbs 8.4% body fat lean hard muscle. Have ran a cycle on FinaFlex Pure Test. Great product. Hell guys what have you got to lose ? Starting out I'm not huge and not way out of shape. Show the world what your product can do on average dude. Lift 6 days per week. Also have full time job as Deputy Sheriff and K9 Handler. Don't have hours to spend in the gym wish I did but got bills to pay.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
just being honest lol these damn books are like a hundred bucks each wtf, its like they make a new edition every year just to force you to buy it new. and then there's the ones with online codes so you cant buy them used even if you try.

jgmf79

Awards
Hi, mi name is Guillermo Macias, and I'm a rookie mexican powerlifter. I've only been powerlifting for around a year, never the less I've been lifting since I was 16 years old, back in my football days. I played college level football in mexico. This march I won second place powerlifting and third place bench press in a junior category for the mexican powerlifting federation, under IPF rules. I am currently invited to participate in the 5th NAPF/FESUPO Pan-American Bench Press Championships & 8th NAPF North American Regional Bench Press Championships to be held in november in acapulco, mexico. The thing is, bench press isn't really my strongest movement, and I'm trying to get it up to at least 410 pounds. I'd feel honored if you guys chose me to try this product which seems to have something real good going on.

Let us know -
Age - 23
Training Experience - Intermediate/Expert
Stats - Raw bench press 320 lbs, raw squat 450 lbs, raw deadlift 480 lbs.
Goals - Increase my 1RMaxes, cut down my fat levels, and perform better in my sex life.
FINAFLEX Experience - I've never tried these products, but I'm excited to see what all the fuzz is about.
Why we should choose you - I think you should choose me because I can give an honest, unbiased review on the product since I calculate my lifts almost every day and keep track of them, as well as my nutrition.

Hope you guys like my application.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just being honest lol these damn books are like a hundred bucks each wtf, its like they make a new edition every year just to force you to buy it new. and then there's the ones with online codes so you cant buy them used even if you try.
Going through this right now with my son, very frustrating.

Bigsexysj

Awards
Here's my app

Stats: 6'6 290 lbs
Workout exp: I have been working out off and on for 20 years. I just recently(in the past 2 years) have gotten more serious about it. I had gotten really heavy, and was recently able to lose 60 lbs. I am continuing my mission to lose bf, but am now at the point that I also need to put on some lean muscle. I have the drive, and know that with the right supp I could become a monster.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good apps rolling in :)

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Age - 19
Training Experience - Only about a year and a half of dedicated weight training. But from sports some on and off weight room and bodyweight stuff for years. The sports being wrestling, football, and kickboxing
Stats - 5'10" 173lbs at 9-11%bf
Goals - Wanna be big and strong as **** and kill it on the Rugby pitch. I want to help take my team to Nationals and compete in the 85kg class for Olympic lifting.
FINAFLEX Experience - None before but I have experience with Anabeta, Pyroxamine, Alphamine, and C4.
Why we should choose you - I'm an athlete that really wants to make a splash. I have a hard time adding madd but a fairly easy time gaining strength. My last log I updated every day I worked out and I'd do the same for this. I treat the products fairly and will give as honest a review as possible with details on even minor **** like the smell of the pills.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, I just joined up to get free crap. Send me the bottles and I promise I will log. You can trust me...
Best one so far :)

Madwheeler21

Awards
Age - 31
Training Experience - off and on for the past 9 years. Started with a home gym, went from 280# down to 190#. Got married let myself go up to 250# then did P90X and got down to the size I am now and can not get into single digit bodyfat. Doing Bodybeast workout routine currently.
Stats - 6'2", 220#, 18.6% Bodyfat, 28.2 BMI
Goals - 190-200#, <10% Bodyfat
FINAFLEX Experience - None
Why we should choose me - I think you should choose me for the trial, because I can give a honest and unbiased opinion on these products. And my results would show up much more drastically than that of the average person. I've been trying to achieve excellent definition and increased size for my whole body but especially my chest. And for once in my life I would love to have a six pack instead of this damn keg!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
promo will be concluded tomorrow evening gentlemen!
get them apps in if you are on the fence about it!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good looking apps in here. Any more stragglers before close?

turff49

turff49

Awards
Such a great product I'm getting ready to run this with my PCT. Great opportunity here. Let's get those apps in people, you won't be disappointed.

warrior737

Awards
Age - 29
Training Experience - about 3 solid years of serious training. On and off before that.
Stats - 215# 300# flat bench, 405 deadlift, 375 squat
Height - 5'10", bodyfat Unknown
Goals - Maintain my gains after cycle and possibly add mass. It will be implemented in my PCT.
FINAFLEX Experience - revolution black and pure test
Why we should choose you - I will post a through log of the training and progress with before and after pictures. I will be honest about the results. No bull****.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

Not much time left!

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
lol damn i was hoping i would see the results when i got back from class. im excited to see who wins.

Also decided to try a new routine, gonna lift Monday-Thursday with an emphasis on strength for my compound lifts . Going to be squatting and benching 2x a week hoping to increase my 1RM to 315 at least on bench (currently 305) and get my squat to 405 for 1 (currently max is about 350). Also going to focus on repping the heavier weights by doing higher reps than i usually do with a little less weight. Going to be incorporating some cardio for health purposes, 20-40 minutes a day of cycling increases my overall well being.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Seeing some greats apps in here! Get that app in while you can! You don't want to be the one reading someone else's log going "man, I should've applied for that!"

turff49

turff49

Awards
We'll guys, the names have been submitted and the waiting is over! It was close! So close that we have 2 lucky applicants.

Kernsbak84
Alvin1

Gentlemen please pm me your name and mailing address. Once we have those we can get these shipped out to you.

When you receive your package, simply provide a link in this thread so we can follow along.

Finaflex would like to thank everyone for their time, interest, and support in applying but we could only take 2 at this time.

kernsbak84

Awards
We'll guys, the names have been submitted and the waiting is over! It was close! So close that we have 2 lucky applicants.

Kernsbak84
Alvin1

Gentlemen please pm me your name and mailing address. Once we have those we can get these shipped out to you.

When you receive your package, simply provide a link in this thread so we can follow along.

Finaflex would like to thank everyone for their time, interest, and support in applying but we could only take 2 at this time.
Thank You! Pm Sent!
Everyone keep you eyes open for the links because I' m sure Finaflex will deliver some results!