Performax Labs Looking for a New Product Specialist!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    professorDD87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    57960
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%

    Very true though most of the supplement game is marketing than creating something new

  2. Senior Member
    NattyForLife's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,983
    Rep Power
    2972490
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    [QUOTE="nicksox15;4615549"] <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10 5981"/>[/QUOTE

    That was my thoughts as well!
    Body Performance Solutions (BPS) Representative
  3. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,561
    Rep Power
    3882334
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    71.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    One of life's greatest mysteries
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,763
    Rep Power
    5560263
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    34.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    One of life's greatest mysteries
    Right up there with chicken or the egg?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  5. New Member
    professorDD87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    57960
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%

    No that ones easy the egg came first
  6. Professional Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,763
    Rep Power
    5560263
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    34.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by professorDD87 View Post
    No that ones easy the egg came first
    From where lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  7. New Member
    professorDD87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    57960
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%

    Dinosaur XD
  8. New Member
    professorDD87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    57960
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%

    Never said what kind of egg lol
  9. Professional Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,763
    Rep Power
    5560263
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    34.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by professorDD87 View Post
    Never said what kind of egg lol
    Haha nice!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  10. Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,565
    Rep Power
    1717831
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    6.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    BUMP!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  11. New Member
    professorDD87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    57960
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%

    What kinda compensation does someone get for a job like this?
  12. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,133
    Rep Power
    629918
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Are you guys still taking apps?
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
  13. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,804
    Rep Power
    3076038
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    30.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Yessir for a short time so get it in if interested!
    Myokem Rep
    facebook.com/MyokemPage
    http://myokem.com/
  14. Professional Member
    AntM1564's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,681
    Rep Power
    5952406
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    41.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Are you guys still taking apps?
    Would love to see it with what you have in your sig!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  15. Professional Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,763
    Rep Power
    5560263
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    34.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Nick is really stepping down because he knows the Cubs are doing such a great job rebuilding their team, he is going to resurface on AM as Nickcubs15.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  16. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,804
    Rep Power
    3076038
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    30.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Name:  09456608d616cf57a1d5576ae90cdb68717f7bf7e69fdce660e6235b8a516d6c.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  61.0 KB
    Nevah!
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Nick is really stepping down because he knows the Cubs are doing such a great job rebuilding their team, he is going to resurface on AM as Nickcubs15.
    Myokem Rep
    facebook.com/MyokemPage
    http://myokem.com/
  17. Professional Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    4,216
    Rep Power
    10136436
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Nick is really stepping down because he knows the Cubs are doing such a great job rebuilding their team, he is going to resurface on AM as Nickcubs15.
    You know how those Cubs fans can be.
    Attachment 106057
    Use code koi1214 for $5 off entire order at www.tgbsupplements.com
    CEL REP joe1313@competitiveedgelabs.co m
  18. Professional Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,763
    Rep Power
    5560263
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    34.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    You know how those Cubs fans can be.
    Attachment 106057
    Actually it's 106 years of losing!!!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  19. Professional Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    4,216
    Rep Power
    10136436
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Actually it's 106 years of losing!!!
    Lol!
    Use code koi1214 for $5 off entire order at www.tgbsupplements.com
    CEL REP joe1313@competitiveedgelabs.co m
  20. Senior Member
    NattyForLife's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,983
    Rep Power
    2972490
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Bump for apps!
    Body Performance Solutions (BPS) Representative
  21. Advanced Member
    Segansational's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    699
    Rep Power
    1275800
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    69.04%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Great opportunity here. Good luck applicants.
    Olympus Labs Lead Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Use SEGAN30 for 30% off at Olympus-labs.com
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
  22. Senior Member
    Quads_of_Stee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Power
    2419413
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    69.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro
    Awards 1 Rep Max - Award Request AcceptedStrongman - Award Request Accepted

    Bump on up! cmon guys lets see some apps, only a few days left
  23. Professional Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,763
    Rep Power
    5560263
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    34.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Love the applicants bumping for more apps. We appreciate all you guys.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  24. Senior Member
    NattyForLife's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,983
    Rep Power
    2972490
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Love the applicants bumping for more apps. We appreciate all you guys.
    :hit the thank button:
    Body Performance Solutions (BPS) Representative
  25. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,804
    Rep Power
    3076038
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    30.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Lots of great apps in here guys! Only a few days left, then it's time for me to ride off into the sunset!
    Myokem Rep
    facebook.com/MyokemPage
    http://myokem.com/
  26. Professional Member
    AntM1564's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,681
    Rep Power
    5952406
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    41.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    @haiz69 get your app in brah
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  27. Senior Member
    Quads_of_Stee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Power
    2419413
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    69.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro
    Awards 1 Rep Max - Award Request AcceptedStrongman - Award Request Accepted

    Late night afterwork bump!
  28. New Member
    Bryancap77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    880998
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    62.64%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Late night dexter marathon bump :P
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
  29. Senior Member
    Quads_of_Stee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Power
    2419413
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    69.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro
    Awards 1 Rep Max - Award Request AcceptedStrongman - Award Request Accepted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
    Late night dexter marathon bump :P
    Dexter was good, the Trinity killer was the best season.
    Venture Bro's is on adult swim and it's my fav cartoon by far. They canceled it and made Archer but are making a season 5 due to popular request. Also have to open tomorrow in 3hrs so I should take a nap lol
  30. New Member
    Bryancap77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    880998
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    62.64%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    Dexter was good, the Trinity killer was the best season. Venture Bro's is on adult swim and it's my fav cartoon by far. They canceled it and made Archer but are making a season 5 due to popular request. Also have to open tomorrow in 3hrs so I should take a nap lol
    Ya just finished the Lumen season, I hated that girl lol I miss Rita
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
  31. Senior Member
    Quads_of_Stee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Power
    2419413
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    69.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro
    Awards 1 Rep Max - Award Request AcceptedStrongman - Award Request Accepted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
    Ya just finished the Lumen season, I hated that girl lol I miss Rita
    I feel you on that, it didn't feel natural.
    One. More. Day. Get those apps in
  32. Professional Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,763
    Rep Power
    5560263
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    34.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Never did watch Dexter. Looked pretty cool though.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  33. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,804
    Rep Power
    3076038
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    30.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks for all the bumps guys! Never did get into Dexter
    Myokem Rep
    facebook.com/MyokemPage
    http://myokem.com/
  34. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,133
    Rep Power
    629918
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    (1) Are you over 18 years of age? If so what is your age? - Yes, 26.

    (2) How long have you been a member of the AnabolicMinds.com community?- I have been a member of the community for about 6-7 years now.

    (3) How long have you been a consumer of sports nutrition supplementsm?- About that same amount of time. I have long been interested in supplements.

    (4) Have you tried Alphamax, Fitmax or Hypermax and how was your experience? I have used Hypermax and Alphamax. Both are extremely effective products. Hypermax is amount my favorite pre-workouts, as it is dosed well, a great value, and gives great energy. Alphamax is an extremely potent test-booster and the addition of Forskolin is my favorite non-hormonal body composition supplement. Hard to find any fault with either formula.

    (5) How long have you been training? I have been training for about 8 years now. Started off 250+ pounds and obese. I lost all of that weight and got down to 160 pounds and bulked afterwards. I am always seeking to improve myself and my ultimate goal is to be 190-200 pounds with a low BF%.

    (6) Do you hold any academic degrees and/or professional certifications related to the industry? I have my NSCA CPT and CSCS. I am also about halfway through getting my doctorate in physical therapy.

    (7) Explain why you would be the best candidate for this position I feel as though my background in exercise and nutrition is a major benefit for this position. I have had years of rep experience with DS/Omega and I continually strive to better myself and learn about the best supplementation and nutrition information available.

    (8) What skills and attributes can you bring to our team?f Very much as above, I believe that I can bring years of experience as a rep and my dedication to research, supplementation, training, and nutrition. I would look forward to working with Performax labs to promote their extremely effective and well-priced products. I hope that I would be able to lend my knowledge to the development of the company into the future.

    (9) Will you be able to take on the daily and weekly tasks as required by us? Yes, I will be dedicated to answering any and all questions posed to me. Also, I will strive to promote PL's products whenever and wherever possible.

    (10) Why Performax Labs? What makes our company standout and how can you help us grow? I truly believe that Performax Labs produces some fantastic supplements. The line has room for growth and I would like to be present for that growth. The current products produced are all very well dosed, priced well, and effective. I believe that I can help educate consumers about PL's products and further the brand in as many ways as possible.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
  35. Professional Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,763
    Rep Power
    5560263
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    34.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Nice app haiz!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  36. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,804
    Rep Power
    3076038
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    30.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Very solid App, this is going to be a tough call, so many good applicants!
    Myokem Rep
    facebook.com/MyokemPage
    http://myokem.com/
  37. New Member
    professorDD87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    57960
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%

    Sounds like a winner
  38. Senior Member
    Quads_of_Stee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Power
    2419413
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    69.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro
    Awards 1 Rep Max - Award Request AcceptedStrongman - Award Request Accepted

    Quote Originally Posted by professorDD87 View Post
    Sounds like a winner
    with those credentials you can't really argue much
  39. Professional Member
    AntM1564's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,681
    Rep Power
    5952406
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    41.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Awesome app haiz
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  40. Senior Member
    NattyForLife's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,983
    Rep Power
    2972490
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    (1) Are you over 18 years of age? If so what is your age? - Yes, 26. (2) How long have you been a member of the AnabolicMinds.com community?- I have been a member of the community for about 6-7 years now. (3) How long have you been a consumer of sports nutrition supplementsm?- About that same amount of time. I have long been interested in supplements. (4) Have you tried Alphamax, Fitmax or Hypermax and how was your experience? I have used Hypermax and Alphamax. Both are extremely effective products. Hypermax is amount my favorite pre-workouts, as it is dosed well, a great value, and gives great energy. Alphamax is an extremely potent test-booster and the addition of Forskolin is my favorite non-hormonal body composition supplement. Hard to find any fault with either formula. (5) How long have you been training? I have been training for about 8 years now. Started off 250+ pounds and obese. I lost all of that weight and got down to 160 pounds and bulked afterwards. I am always seeking to improve myself and my ultimate goal is to be 190-200 pounds with a low BF%. (6) Do you hold any academic degrees and/or professional certifications related to the industry? I have my NSCA CPT and CSCS. I am also about halfway through getting my doctorate in physical therapy. (7) Explain why you would be the best candidate for this position I feel as though my background in exercise and nutrition is a major benefit for this position. I have had years of rep experience with DS/Omega and I continually strive to better myself and learn about the best supplementation and nutrition information available. (8) What skills and attributes can you bring to our team?f Very much as above, I believe that I can bring years of experience as a rep and my dedication to research, supplementation, training, and nutrition. I would look forward to working with Performax labs to promote their extremely effective and well-priced products. I hope that I would be able to lend my knowledge to the development of the company into the future. (9) Will you be able to take on the daily and weekly tasks as required by us? Yes, I will be dedicated to answering any and all questions posed to me. Also, I will strive to promote PL's products whenever and wherever possible. (10) Why Performax Labs? What makes our company standout and how can you help us grow? I truly believe that Performax Labs produces some fantastic supplements. The line has room for growth and I would like to be present for that growth. The current products produced are all very well dosed, priced well, and effective. I believe that I can help educate consumers about PL's products and further the brand in as many ways as possible.
    Well, there goes my chance at being a performax labs rep! Good app man
    Body Performance Solutions (BPS) Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ***PERFORMAX LABS looking for 2 New Product Specialist****
    By Adizzle1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 09:54 PM
  2. Performax Labs is looking for 2 new Reps!
    By Adizzle1 in forum Performax Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2014, 10:48 PM
  3. ***PERFORMAX LABS LOOKING FOR Online Product Specialist**
    By Adizzle1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 11:08 AM
  4. Always looking for a new workout.
    By Jim Mills in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 07:45 PM
  5. Looking for a new forum
    By FTMGuy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 12:58 PM
Log in
Log in