LG Sciences New EPIC Concentrate Preworkout. LOGGERS?

LGSciences

Awards
Epic-Blue-Raspberry-Powder-310x310.jpg

Following the success of our liquid EPIC, we present to you the EPIC preworkout concentrate. This unique formula will give you amazing focus and endurance in the gym. Test users are quoted as saying “the best preworkout I’ve ever used” and “incredible focus”.

This preworkout is so potent we know you will push past every personal record while using it. It contains a healthy dose of creatine monohydrate, targeted amino acids and stimulants that will give you intense focus and energy in the gym.

LG Sciences uses real Dendrobium (not the spiked stuff) to give an extra boost of endurance. Real dendrobium is a well studied herbal that will help with endurance. This herbal ingredient you can actually notice the difference from the first dose.

We made EPIC taste amazing, so you won’t mind drinking it every day before your workouts. LG Sciences understands that no matter how good a preworkout formula is, without it tasting good, no one will want to drink it daily. We promise that this is one preworkout that you will enjoy taking daily.

This amazing new pre comes in two great flavors: Blue Raspberry & Lemon Ice. We're looking for ten loggers for each flavor.

Reply to the thread with what flavor you want and be willing to do a short video review, 10 seconds or so on the product. Also, need to log it on here.

If you reply to the thread with a video of what your favorite LG Sciences product is or one that you would like to try. I will hook you up with a product of your choice.

Alright, get some!

LGSciences

Awards
I'd like to try the blue one. I'll do a vid and log my use of it. I have actually heard someone say epic was a favorite preworkout.
brokenBottle, since your the first to reply your in brother. Send me a PM with your information and we'll get this right out to you. Ya, everyone loves our liquid pre EPIC. So, we decided to step it up and make it F*** strong as hell in a concentrate and add a new flavor Lemon Ice.

If you want, check out the ingredients in both.

EPIC Liquid

EPIC Powder

princevince

Awards
  • Established
would like to log blue raz. in desperate of a pwo, especially it being new, i wouldnt mind running a log here on AM. Will post final video review as well via youtube.

LGSciences

Awards
would like to log blue raz. in desperate of a pwo, especially it being new, i wouldnt mind running a log here on AM. Will post final video review as well via youtube.
I will let everyone know who gets choosen by the end of the week! Remember, if you do a short review of a product you've taken or want to take...besides EPIC...and post to this thread. I will give you another product of your choosing!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
So, the Insanity Dose is with the liquid and it hits you within honestly 60 Seconds. The NEW powder is just insane across the board. The powder hits me within a few minutes.
I love stim heavy preworkouts.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I will let everyone know who gets choosen by the end of the week! Remember, if you do a short review of a product you've taken or want to take...besides EPIC...and post to this thread. I will give you another product of your choosing!
LG Sciences New EPIC preworkout and quick review: http://youtu.be/0WHJiY992xE I give a quick review and talk about taking epic.

jeremiah0079

Awards
Down for the lemon ice, always wanted to try the old one just everytime I tried to get it it was sold out.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Would be Happy to do a video review of the product and also log it here.
The Lemon Ice sounds amazing! I think with really cold water it would be a really strong lemonade flavour :)
Also will add onto the end of review video which product i would like to try.

Bboxing94

Awards
Would love to log lemon ice! First time ever trying a pre workout and this one sounds like the right one.

KillatREX

KillatREX

Awards
Id really love for this to be my first real log for am. I have done tons of others over at other sites!

I would like to try Lemon Ice and I can put a video review up on here and on youtube!

Thanks for the chance LGSciences

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Logger and willing. Man o man. Anything to make the workout intense I am game for. Kinda hard to decide which lg product I like the most.... The PH/19 made an animal outta me in 2012

Fearlessj40

Awards
I took lg cutting kit lost 16 pounds 10 during and 6 within two weeks after couple weeks later started bulking kit and got two weeks left have put on 7pounds got two weeks left I'd take either flavour and would love to test a new lg product and would post a video no problem

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Would love to give either flavor a go, but would prefer Blue Razz :D

Have ran 10+ logs, and also have a YT channel I'd post review to

LGSciences

Awards
Alright, getting a lot of attention around this new concentrate after everyone tried and raved about our liquid EPIC. I will tell you the old blue raz flavor is just as good as the liquid. Yet, this new Lemon Ice flavor is amazing. Plus, I think this EPIC Powder is even stronger than the liquid. Yet, that's for you to decide. So, get your log requests in and I'll choose the participants on Friday.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Alright, getting a lot of attention around this new concentrate after everyone tried and raved about our liquid EPIC. I will tell you the old blue raz flavor is just as good as the liquid. Yet, this new Lemon Ice flavor is amazing. Plus, I think this EPIC Powder is even stronger than the liquid. Yet, that's for you to decide. So, get your log requests in and I'll choose the participants on Friday.
I'd like the lemon ice flavor. Something new and flavorful.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lemon ice sounds delicious!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yumm lemon ice makes me think of Italian ice!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
ill log any would prefer liquid though old epic in the oil can shaped containera i thought was great.

LGSciences

Awards
I'd like to try the blue one. I'll do a vid and log my use of it. I have actually heard someone say epic was a favorite preworkout.
BrokenBottle I got you selected for the New EPIC Powder (Blue Razpberry). Also, please let me know what other LG Sciences you would like to try. We have a great new lean mass kit called the Battle Hardener with pBold in to, check it: http://www.lgsciences.com/product/pbold/. PM with all information and address.

LGSciences

Awards
Well prince, since your in depesparate need of a PWO. Let's let LG Sciences find your go to from now on out. I have you down to try the NEW EPIC Powder Blue Razpberry.. Please PM me your shipping info.

LGSciences

Awards
Jeremiah, You talking about the old liquid in the oil can. As, this year we put out a New and Improved formula, EPIC Liquid Preworkout. Running off of that famed NEW Pre, we developed this even better concentrate, EPIC Powder Preworkout.

I got you down for the EPIC Powder Preworkout Lemaonade. Please PM me your shipping info.

LGSciences

Awards
I wouldn't mind trying Lemon Ice and I will be willing to do a review on it once I have received it.

Thanks!
Smyly, looks like your just starting out on Anabolic Minds and I would like to get you setup to log a product. I see you want to try this NEW EPIC Powder Preworkout. I will get you out that awesome Lemonade flavor, please just PM me your shipping details.

LGSciences

Awards
Would be Happy to do a video review of the product and also log it here.
The Lemon Ice sounds amazing! I think with really cold water it would be a really strong lemonade flavour :)
Also will add onto the end of review video which product i would like to try.

I cannot wait to follow along in your log and check out the vid review. You are spot on with the EPIC Powder Preworkout Lemonade flavor and know you wont be disappointed brother. Please PM your shipping details

LGSciences

Awards
Would love to log lemon ice! First time ever trying a pre workout and this one sounds like the right one.
Looks like your fairly new to this forum, so lets get you setup in style. One warning if this is your first preworkout, I would only start with one scoop. The EPIC Powder Preworkout, Lemonade is no joke. PM me your shipping details please.

LGSciences

Awards
Id really love for this to be my first real log for am. I have done tons of others over at other sites!

I would like to try Lemon Ice and I can put a video review up on here and on youtube!

Thanks for the chance LGSciences
KillatREX, lets get you started brother. You made a great choice with the EPIC Powder Preworkout Lemonade flavor. My favorite PWO so far, taste is amazing! Please PM me your address.

LGSciences

Awards
I took lg cutting kit lost 16 pounds 10 during and 6 within two weeks after couple weeks later started bulking kit and got two weeks left have put on 7pounds got two weeks left I'd take either flavour and would love to test a new lg product and would post a video no problem
Fearless, sounds like some great results on the Cutting kit and now heading into a successful Bulk. Hope, we see some product reviews on those two soon. Whats your upcoming goals coming off the Bulking cycle. Have you tried our new Battle Hardener with pBold, 17-Proandro and Form-XT (PCT) in it.

I will get you out some of the NEW EPIC Powder Preworkout and let me know what else you want to try off the site at LG Sciences. Please PM me your address.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yay! Congrats guys! Can't wait to follow along on your logs and hear your thoughts!! Please post a link here so we all can follow along!

Fearlessj40

Awards
I'm quite new to this site can you tell me how to private message,uh know it's ridiculous but we are all stool learning

Fearlessj40

Awards
Can you please tell me how to private message thanks