Methyl-St10 Logger wanted.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    IFN15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    276345
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    79.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Methyl-St10 Logger wanted.


    Hey guys were looking for someone to log our methyl-St10, let us know if your down for serious gains lol.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

  2. Senior Member
    cheftepesh1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    1048542
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    68.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would post brand and more info
  3. New Member
    IFN15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    276345
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    79.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Little description for you guys
    Introducing Iron Forged Nutrition Methyl-ST 10
    Iron Forged Nutrition is all about quality, purity, and innovation. When purchasing a IFN product, you are getting what you pay for - a product that delivers the results you want.
    With Superdrol banned, the legal prohormones has lost it's most potent muscle building compound. Sure, the sides could be harsh, but with smart dosing and cycles and appropriate PCT, Superdrol was known for putting on pounds of quality mass.
    So what's on the market to fill the void? Maybe Methylstenbolone. Methyl-ST is already getting a reputation for producing tremendous gains in quality lean mass with equally impressive strength gains.
    Structurally Methyl-ST is between SD and M1T, however in terms of visual results, Methyl-ST more closely resembles Superdrol, providing the user with a hard, dense, and dry appearance. When it comes to strength enhancement, Methyl-ST performs impressively, *****ing steroids such as Superdrol and Anadrol. In accordance with other DHT derivatives, Methyl-ST also lacks the ability to aromatize to any degree, nor is it capable of 5a-reduction.
    Methyl-ST exhibits some liver toxicity. When it comes to hair loss, Methyl-ST seems less likely than Testosterone or Trenbolone to cause it.
    Recommended dosage is 1-2 caps per day split 8hrs apart.Ingredients: 60 caps
    2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one: 10MG per cap (Methylstenbolone)

    https://www.ironforgednutrition.com/...-10-60-ea.aspx
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    princevince's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    81610
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    14.96%

    sign me up, i'll be your AM guinea. not running anything at the moment. will be detailed in log with nothin but brutal honesty. with updates daily if not every other day.
    "Anger is actually good emotion that's often misunderstood or irrationally used."
  5. Advanced Member
    DevilDog2136's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    247236
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I'll run it. Just finishing up PCT with few sides so ready to jump on a new cycle in about 2 weeks. I'm 28 210 lbs right now 18% bf and lift heavy 6 days a week. I'd update regularly and have plenty of pics. I'd take with a multi, fish oil, Tudca, pwo, and protein. I've run 4 other logs here on AM.
  6. Advanced Member
    princevince's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    81610
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    14.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by IFN15 View Post
    Hey guys were looking for someone to log our methyl-St10, let us know if your down for serious gains lol.
    im hella down for some serious gainz, bringz it on!!
    "Anger is actually good emotion that's often misunderstood or irrationally used."
  7. New Member
    kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    255389
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    99.45%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I would love the opportunity to log this product.

    29 years old Male 6'1"tall 206 lbs
    Training is a five day split
  8. New Member
    Abraham67's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    96530
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

    I'm interested, running nothing but anabeta and erase right now. Starting at 192, 9% bf


    Name:  image-3229302315.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  401.6 KB
  9. New Member
    IFN15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    276345
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    79.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Im sure you guys know this already but we are looking for serious trainers that will put up a pretty through and honest review. we are interested in a few so far keep them coming
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
  10. Advanced Member
    DevilDog2136's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    247236
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IFN15 View Post
    Im sure you guys know this already but we are looking for serious trainers that will put up a pretty through and honest review. we are interested in a few so far keep them coming
    Very serious and dedicated to my training. Always looking to add lean dry gains.
  11. New Member
    Notnormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    7
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    1%

    I am a 21 year old body builder training for my first competition. I'm 6'5", 220lbs and think that I would be a perfect fit.
  12. New Member
    psullivan1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%

    I would love this opportunity. I'm very dedicated to my training working out on a 4 day split. I rarely take days off unless I'm absolutely not able to get into the gym. I train hard and would write a very detailed and honest review. Been training for 10+ years and tried many supplements so I think my well rounded knowledge will help in writing a helpful and indepth review
  13. New Member
    jeremiah0079's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    35
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    90211
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    65.31%

    I'd enjoy the oppurtunity to log this for you, been training steadily for 7 years now with plenty of experience in PH's and such. I can update the log at least 4-5 days a week with before and after pics. Never ran methylstenbolone so this would be interesting.
  14. Advanced Member
    princevince's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    81610
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    14.96%

    never ran solo, but run 3 cycles of msten stacked. would definitely like to see how it does on its own.

    IML SUPER DMZ 2.O
    IML SUPER DMZ 3.0
    BSL METHADROL XTREME
  15. Senior Member
    LeanEngineer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,439
    Rep Power
    1343840
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    3.45%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    Sweet i'd love to run this. If i were to get picked id ask which pct i should follow with if you have any recommendations?
    Anyways...

    Training
    Day 1=Chest
    Day 2= Back
    Day 3= Bicep/Triceps
    Day 4= Shoulders
    Day 5=Legs

    Supplements
    whey protein
    multi
    fish oil
    (at the moment these are my supplements)

    Diet
    Pretty clean diet. I try to eat alot of protein and carbs focused around my workout. some green veggies and i use peanut butter as my fat. haha. but i also get fat from eggs.

    Hope i get to run this for you guys! DMZ was alrigtht but this will probably blow it out of the water!
  16. New Member
    IFN15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    276345
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    79.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Bump
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
  17. Advanced Member
    DevilDog2136's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    247236
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    When are u guys looking at picking the loggers?
  18. New Member
    IFN15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    276345
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    79.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    we are picking some time today
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
  19. New Member
    IFN15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    276345
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    79.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    just got info from the boss hes postponing the pick until the end of this week. he said he wants someone that will put pics with a pretty through log, not just someone looking for a free product, we have a few people in mind guys.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
  20. Advanced Member
    DevilDog2136's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    247236
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IFN15 View Post
    just got info from the boss hes postponing the pick until the end of this week. he said he wants someone that will put pics with a pretty through log, not just someone looking for a free product, we have a few people in mind guys.
    Sounds good. I'll be on the lookout.
  21. Senior Member
    LeanEngineer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,439
    Rep Power
    1343840
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    3.45%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IFN15 View Post
    just got info from the boss hes postponing the pick until the end of this week. he said he wants someone that will put pics with a pretty through log, not just someone looking for a free product, we have a few people in mind guys.
    I could definitely post pics. Before and after pics of course, as well as pics of the product and anything else you guys would want if i were picked. Good luck to everyone who applied.
  22. New Member
    psullivan1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%

    [QUOTE="IFN15;4608755"]we are picking some time today[/QUOTE
    ^lookjng forward to this
  23. Advanced Member
    princevince's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    81610
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    14.96%

    as much as i hate to, i will have to withdraw myself from this promo for i have been selected to run another product.
  24. Senior Member
    LeanEngineer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,439
    Rep Power
    1343840
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    3.45%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    Thursday morning bump!
    Strong Supplement Shop Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
  25. New Member
    IFN15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    276345
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    79.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    We select Abraham67 and Princevince for the log. Send us your info guys and we will get them out asap.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
  26. New Member
    Abraham67's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    96530
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by IFN15 View Post
    We select Abraham67 and Princevince for the log. Send us your info guys and we will get them out asap.
    I am sorry about this but unfortunately I will have to withdraw. Thank you for selecting me and I would love to run the product. But I unfortunately have to return to my England (my home country) for a couple of weeks as I am having some family issues. I would love nothing more to run a log but unfortunatly family come first

    Sorry for any inconvinece.
  27. New Member
    IFN15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    276345
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    79.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    No problem bud, maybe when you get back you can give it a go for us, we were looking forward for you to try our product. Hope all goes well.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
  28. New Member
    Abraham67's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    96530
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by IFN15 View Post
    No problem bud, maybe when you get back you can give it a go for us, we were looking forward for you to try our product. Hope all goes well.
    I was also looking forward to it.
    Unfortunately I wouldn't want to ruin a log and would like to give the product a full chance.
    Thank you again!
  29. Advanced Member
    DevilDog2136's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    247236
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Congrats guys. So will u be picking a second person?
  30. Advanced Member
    princevince's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    81610
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    14.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    as much as i hate to, i will have to withdraw myself from this promo for i have been selected to run another product.
    im back in this piece, and i accept the opportunity and will dedicate my time, body and energy into running this log to the best of my ability. there's no backing out. uberly stoked and excited to getting things started. thanks again IFN15. INFO SENT!!
  31. Advanced Member
    princevince's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    81610
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    14.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham67 View Post
    I am sorry about this but unfortunately I will have to withdraw. Thank you for selecting me and I would love to run the product. But I unfortunately have to return to my England (my home country) for a couple of weeks as I am having some family issues. I would love nothing more to run a log but unfortunatly family come first

    Sorry for any inconvinece.
    sorry to hear about the family mate, hope all is well.
    "Anger is actually good emotion that's often misunderstood or irrationally used."
  32. Advanced Member
    princevince's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    81610
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    14.96%

    Just placed an order for another cycle support, I have about a 1/2 a tub in the pantry now that should hold me until the new one arrives.
    My staples are on hands and fully loaded...Now just patiently waiting for the post-lady to deliver the goods. Now imagine if they shipped a few more samples of some "CONTRABAND" in with the METHYL ST-10.

    Nah but seriously, I can't wait......
    "Anger is actually good emotion that's often misunderstood or irrationally used."
  33. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,201
    Rep Power
    3529376
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    2.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by IFN15 View Post
    Little description for you guys
    Introducing Iron Forged Nutrition Methyl-ST 10
    Iron Forged Nutrition is all about quality, purity, and innovation. When purchasing a IFN product, you are getting what you pay for - a product that delivers the results you want.
    With Superdrol banned, the legal prohormones has lost it's most potent muscle building compound. Sure, the sides could be harsh, but with smart dosing and cycles and appropriate PCT, Superdrol was known for putting on pounds of quality mass.
    So what's on the market to fill the void? Maybe Methylstenbolone. Methyl-ST is already getting a reputation for producing tremendous gains in quality lean mass with equally impressive strength gains.
    Structurally Methyl-ST is between SD and M1T, however in terms of visual results, Methyl-ST more closely resembles Superdrol, providing the user with a hard, dense, and dry appearance. When it comes to strength enhancement, Methyl-ST performs impressively, *****ing steroids such as Superdrol and Anadrol. In accordance with other DHT derivatives, Methyl-ST also lacks the ability to aromatize to any degree, nor is it capable of 5a-reduction.
    Methyl-ST exhibits some liver toxicity. When it comes to hair loss, Methyl-ST seems less likely than Testosterone or Trenbolone to cause it.
    Recommended dosage is 1-2 caps per day split 8hrs apart.Ingredients: 60 caps
    2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one: 10MG per cap (Methylstenbolone)

    https://www.ironforgednutrition.com/...-10-60-ea.aspx
    This is a pretty good write up
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    Pm me for recommendations jbry5 to save 5%
    www.tgbsupplements.com
  34. New Member
    IFNutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    4354
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%

    We will be picking another guy to run a log we are just being patient to pick. There will be another though.
  35. Professional Member
    Tagger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,916
    Rep Power
    2667072
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    95.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Guys, get your applications in.

    I talked to IF earlier about this and it is some greaaaaaaaaaat product.

    The purity level is ****ing ridiculous!
    Orbit Nutrition Representative!
    Taggers On YouTube! - http://goo.gl/lAvXUX
    SDMZ 3.0 + DecaDrol Log - http://goo.gl/rXgBMV
  36. Advanced Member
    DevilDog2136's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    247236
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    Guys, get your applications in. I talked to IF earlier about this and it is some greaaaaaaaaaat product. The purity level is ****ing ridiculous!
    Already in but don't think I'm what they are looking for since I wasn't picked in the first round lol.
  37. Professional Member
    Tagger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,916
    Rep Power
    2667072
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    95.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog2136 View Post
    Already in but don't think I'm what they are looking for since I wasn't picked in the first round lol.
    Ahhh I c.
    Orbit Nutrition Representative!
    Taggers On YouTube! - http://goo.gl/lAvXUX
    SDMZ 3.0 + DecaDrol Log - http://goo.gl/rXgBMV
  38. Advanced Member
    princevince's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    81610
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    14.96%
    "Anger is actually good emotion that's often misunderstood or irrationally used."
  39. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,201
    Rep Power
    3529376
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    2.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    A different time I would toss in an app.
    Last time I ran Msten was when Jake sent me a bottle of ultradrol to try.
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    Pm me for recommendations jbry5 to save 5%
    www.tgbsupplements.com
  40. Diamond Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,241
    Rep Power
    3710239
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    59.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog2136 View Post
    I'll run it. Just finishing up PCT with few sides so ready to jump on a new cycle in about 2 weeks. I'm 28 210 lbs right now 18% bf and lift heavy 6 days a week. I'd update regularly and have plenty of pics. I'd take with a multi, fish oil, Tudca, pwo, and protein. I've run 4 other logs here on AM.
    What did u just run?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test Force2 Loggers Wanted!
    By Feel The Burn in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 04:45 PM
  2. ProtoMax Testers/Loggers Wanted- 5 free bottles
    By RoadBlocK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 12:03 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 10:12 PM
  4. P-Mag shipment on the way! Advice from Loggers wanted!
    By cowboy007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 07:09 PM
  5. TEST/TREN ACE/METHYL XT ... anyone want to play along?
    By sportsbro21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 10:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in