Methyl-St10 Logger wanted.

I

IFN15

Awards
Hey guys were looking for someone to log our methyl-St10, let us know if your down for serious gains lol.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would post brand and more info

I

IFN15

Awards
Little description for you guys
Introducing Iron Forged Nutrition Methyl-ST 10
Iron Forged Nutrition is all about quality, purity, and innovation. When purchasing a IFN product, you are getting what you pay for - a product that delivers the results you want.
With Superdrol banned, the legal prohormones has lost it's most potent muscle building compound. Sure, the sides could be harsh, but with smart dosing and cycles and appropriate PCT, Superdrol was known for putting on pounds of quality mass.
So what's on the market to fill the void? Maybe Methylstenbolone. Methyl-ST is already getting a reputation for producing tremendous gains in quality lean mass with equally impressive strength gains.
Structurally Methyl-ST is between SD and M1T, however in terms of visual results, Methyl-ST more closely resembles Superdrol, providing the user with a hard, dense, and dry appearance. When it comes to strength enhancement, Methyl-ST performs impressively, *****ing steroids such as Superdrol and Anadrol. In accordance with other DHT derivatives, Methyl-ST also lacks the ability to aromatize to any degree, nor is it capable of 5a-reduction.
Methyl-ST exhibits some liver toxicity. When it comes to hair loss, Methyl-ST seems less likely than Testosterone or Trenbolone to cause it.
Recommended dosage is 1-2 caps per day split 8hrs apart.Ingredients: 60 caps
2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one: 10MG per cap (Methylstenbolone)

https://www.ironforgednutrition.com/p-13369-iron-forged-nutrition-methyl-st-10-60-ea.aspx

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
sign me up, i'll be your AM guinea. not running anything at the moment. will be detailed in log with nothin but brutal honesty. with updates daily if not every other day.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'll run it. Just finishing up PCT with few sides so ready to jump on a new cycle in about 2 weeks. I'm 28 210 lbs right now 18% bf and lift heavy 6 days a week. I'd update regularly and have plenty of pics. I'd take with a multi, fish oil, Tudca, pwo, and protein. I've run 4 other logs here on AM.

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys were looking for someone to log our methyl-St10, let us know if your down for serious gains lol.
im hella down for some serious gainz, bringz it on!!

K

kernsbak84

Awards
I would love the opportunity to log this product.

29 years old Male 6'1"tall 206 lbs
Training is a five day split

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I'm interested, running nothing but anabeta and erase right now. Starting at 192, 9% bf

image-3229302315.jpg

I

IFN15

Awards
Im sure you guys know this already but we are looking for serious trainers that will put up a pretty through and honest review. we are interested in a few so far keep them coming

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Im sure you guys know this already but we are looking for serious trainers that will put up a pretty through and honest review. we are interested in a few so far keep them coming
Very serious and dedicated to my training. Always looking to add lean dry gains.

N

Notnormal

Awards
I am a 21 year old body builder training for my first competition. I'm 6'5", 220lbs and think that I would be a perfect fit.

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
I would love this opportunity. I'm very dedicated to my training working out on a 4 day split. I rarely take days off unless I'm absolutely not able to get into the gym. I train hard and would write a very detailed and honest review. Been training for 10+ years and tried many supplements so I think my well rounded knowledge will help in writing a helpful and indepth review

J

jeremiah0079

Awards
I'd enjoy the oppurtunity to log this for you, been training steadily for 7 years now with plenty of experience in PH's and such. I can update the log at least 4-5 days a week with before and after pics. Never ran methylstenbolone so this would be interesting.

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
never ran solo, but run 3 cycles of msten stacked. would definitely like to see how it does on its own.

IML SUPER DMZ 2.O
IML SUPER DMZ 3.0
BSL METHADROL XTREME

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet i'd love to run this. If i were to get picked id ask which pct i should follow with if you have any recommendations?
Anyways...

Training
Day 1=Chest
Day 2= Back
Day 3= Bicep/Triceps
Day 4= Shoulders
Day 5=Legs

Supplements
whey protein
multi
fish oil
(at the moment these are my supplements)

Diet
Pretty clean diet. I try to eat alot of protein and carbs focused around my workout. some green veggies and i use peanut butter as my fat. haha. but i also get fat from eggs.

Hope i get to run this for you guys! DMZ was alrigtht but this will probably blow it out of the water!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
When are u guys looking at picking the loggers?

I

IFN15

Awards
we are picking some time today

I

IFN15

Awards
just got info from the boss hes postponing the pick until the end of this week. he said he wants someone that will put pics with a pretty through log, not just someone looking for a free product, we have a few people in mind guys.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
just got info from the boss hes postponing the pick until the end of this week. he said he wants someone that will put pics with a pretty through log, not just someone looking for a free product, we have a few people in mind guys.
Sounds good. I'll be on the lookout.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I could definitely post pics. Before and after pics of course, as well as pics of the product and anything else you guys would want if i were picked. Good luck to everyone who applied.

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
as much as i hate to, i will have to withdraw myself from this promo for i have been selected to run another product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thursday morning bump!

I

IFN15

Awards
We select Abraham67 and Princevince for the log. Send us your info guys and we will get them out asap.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
We select Abraham67 and Princevince for the log. Send us your info guys and we will get them out asap.
I am sorry about this but unfortunately I will have to withdraw. Thank you for selecting me and I would love to run the product. But I unfortunately have to return to my England (my home country) for a couple of weeks as I am having some family issues. I would love nothing more to run a log but unfortunatly family come first

Sorry for any inconvinece.

I

IFN15

Awards
No problem bud, maybe when you get back you can give it a go for us, we were looking forward for you to try our product. Hope all goes well.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
No problem bud, maybe when you get back you can give it a go for us, we were looking forward for you to try our product. Hope all goes well.
I was also looking forward to it.
Unfortunately I wouldn't want to ruin a log and would like to give the product a full chance.
Thank you again!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys. So will u be picking a second person?

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
as much as i hate to, i will have to withdraw myself from this promo for i have been selected to run another product.
im back in this piece, and i accept the opportunity and will dedicate my time, body and energy into running this log to the best of my ability. there's no backing out. uberly stoked and excited to getting things started. thanks again IFN15. INFO SENT!!

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry about this but unfortunately I will have to withdraw. Thank you for selecting me and I would love to run the product. But I unfortunately have to return to my England (my home country) for a couple of weeks as I am having some family issues. I would love nothing more to run a log but unfortunatly family come first

Sorry for any inconvinece.
sorry to hear about the family mate, hope all is well.

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Just placed an order for another cycle support, I have about a 1/2 a tub in the pantry now that should hold me until the new one arrives.
My staples are on hands and fully loaded...Now just patiently waiting for the post-lady to deliver the goods. Now imagine if they shipped a few more samples of some "CONTRABAND" in with the METHYL ST-10:scratchchin:.

Nah but seriously, I can't wait......:head:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little description for you guys
Introducing Iron Forged Nutrition Methyl-ST 10
Iron Forged Nutrition is all about quality, purity, and innovation. When purchasing a IFN product, you are getting what you pay for - a product that delivers the results you want.
With Superdrol banned, the legal prohormones has lost it's most potent muscle building compound. Sure, the sides could be harsh, but with smart dosing and cycles and appropriate PCT, Superdrol was known for putting on pounds of quality mass.
So what's on the market to fill the void? Maybe Methylstenbolone. Methyl-ST is already getting a reputation for producing tremendous gains in quality lean mass with equally impressive strength gains.
Structurally Methyl-ST is between SD and M1T, however in terms of visual results, Methyl-ST more closely resembles Superdrol, providing the user with a hard, dense, and dry appearance. When it comes to strength enhancement, Methyl-ST performs impressively, *****ing steroids such as Superdrol and Anadrol. In accordance with other DHT derivatives, Methyl-ST also lacks the ability to aromatize to any degree, nor is it capable of 5a-reduction.
Methyl-ST exhibits some liver toxicity. When it comes to hair loss, Methyl-ST seems less likely than Testosterone or Trenbolone to cause it.
Recommended dosage is 1-2 caps per day split 8hrs apart.Ingredients: 60 caps
2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one: 10MG per cap (Methylstenbolone)

https://www.ironforgednutrition.com/p-13369-iron-forged-nutrition-methyl-st-10-60-ea.aspx
This is a pretty good write up

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
We will be picking another guy to run a log we are just being patient to pick. There will be another though.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Guys, get your applications in.

I talked to IF earlier about this and it is some greaaaaaaaaaat product.

The purity level is ****ing ridiculous!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Guys, get your applications in. I talked to IF earlier about this and it is some greaaaaaaaaaat product. The purity level is ****ing ridiculous!
Already in but don't think I'm what they are looking for since I wasn't picked in the first round lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A different time I would toss in an app.
Last time I ran Msten was when Jake sent me a bottle of ultradrol to try.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'll run it. Just finishing up PCT with few sides so ready to jump on a new cycle in about 2 weeks. I'm 28 210 lbs right now 18% bf and lift heavy 6 days a week. I'd update regularly and have plenty of pics. I'd take with a multi, fish oil, Tudca, pwo, and protein. I've run 4 other logs here on AM.
What did u just run?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Guys, get your applications in. I talked to IF earlier about this and it is some greaaaaaaaaaat product. The purity level is ****ing ridiculous!
Well that is good to know. There was that whole big issue with this compound having traces of superdrol back in the day, if I recall correctly.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
A different time I would toss in an app.
Last time I ran Msten was when Jake sent me a bottle of ultradrol to try.
That's the same stuff I ran. It was awesome.

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
TransForm, i needs some

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Wuuuuuuuuut 4?!?! :D
So that I can TransForm.."Into more than meets the eye", Isn't that what it's for????

:laughing::icon_lol::toofunny:

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So that I can TransForm.."Into more than meets the eye", Isn't that what it's for????

:laughing::icon_lol::toofunny:
I just loled at work. Haha haha.

That was a good laugh.

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
DevilDog2136 How long has it been since your last cycle? Those of you that liked ultradrol should love this. I believe the antaeus labs Ultradrol was the first real 99% pure Msten on the market. Remember it was dosed at 4mgs and guys were blowing up taking 8-12mgs a day. Then came all the knockoffs trying to come up with the same compound cheaper. That is why most of the 10mg mstens didn't perform as well or only as well as the original ultradrol at 4mgs. Now imagine using the same pure msten at 10mgs a cap. Even at one cap a day the results are awesome. I can't wait to get some logs up on this one. I know what it did to me and I am a pretty experienced user. One issue I did have at the end of my 4wk run was my BP started to jump up a little bit to the point I had to watch my diet closely and add in a 20min cardio session before work everyday and up my dose of LGI Damage Control to keep my BP under control.

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
Bumping my app! Hoping your still looking for some lucky loggers !

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
DevilDog2136 How long has it been since your last cycle? Those of you that liked ultradrol should love this. I believe the antaeus labs Ultradrol was the first real 99% pure Msten on the market. Remember it was dosed at 4mgs and guys were blowing up taking 8-12mgs a day. Then came all the knockoffs trying to come up with the same compound cheaper. That is why most of the 10mg mstens didn't perform as well or only as well as the original ultradrol at 4mgs. Now imagine using the same pure msten at 10mgs a cap. Even at one cap a day the results are awesome. I can't wait to get some logs up on this one. I know what it did to me and I am a pretty experienced user. One issue I did have at the end of my 4wk run was my BP started to jump up a little bit to the point I had to watch my diet closely and add in a 20min cardio session before work everyday and up my dose of LGI Damage Control to keep my BP under control.
Sorry didn't get back sooner ran into some major legal issues an just got them resolved. It's not been 10 weeks since my last cycle.