Foot ball time and age force promo

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We will be having a awesome promo with lot of free stuff. Let's get people to post there favorite foot ball team!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here we go guys! AgeForce is borrowing a promo idea from Marms, except we are playing sat prime college game. Lets hear your thoughts and ideas. Winner will get 30day supply of product of choice. All you guys who want to try a super product line in patch form, here it is.
More details soon!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PSU in the house

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
My ND Irish aint looking so hot now LOL
They took a big hit with that academic scandal, but to be honest there's no way they are they only college forging grades for these athletes.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USC baby!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Go Blue! Michigan Wolverines all the way! Too bad they're not even in the top 25! Lol. They don't deserve to be though.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go Blue! Michigan Wolverines all the way! Too bad they're not even in the top 25! Lol. They don't deserve to be though.
As a Hawkeye fan, really wish we played you guys again this year. Hell I wish we had PSU this year as well.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Thats where it's at go blue or go home!

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UCLA Bruins baby! Brett Hundley for heisman!
This is our year!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FSU!!! Starting the season #1!!

I'm ok with receiving the the prize now...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today after I get done with my workout I am going to start to write up the contest!!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
As a Hawkeye fan, really wish we played you guys again this year. Hell I wish we had PSU this year as well.
As a fellow hawkeye fan I'm not entirely sure we want to see year two of Hackenburg with an entirely replaced LB corp and a few other new faces. If a schedule ever set the Hawks up for a run though, this is it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OSU is gonna hurt now with Miller out.
For sure. and they lost their starting RB to the NFL too so they're gonna be a young team where it counts.

As a fellow hawkeye fan I'm not entirely sure we want to see year two of Hackenburg with an entirely replaced LB corp and a few other new faces. If a schedule ever set the Hawks up for a run though, this is it.
Hackenburg has some serious potential. Can't wait to see what he can do now that things have settled down again.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay folx two parts to the contest and 4 winners, with one each week. You have the chance to get one or two products depending on the answers I like. INTRA-SET STRETCHING The first five people should tell me what it is and why it's good! Then each week out of 5 picks who ever gets our next question right will be the winner and win one or two products. We will do this for promo for 4 weeks, for a chance to log our products!!
Remember just because you get it right doesn't mean you won!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Intra-Set Stretching comes from Dogg Crap Training and also from FST-7 by Hani Ramrod who popularized it
Fascia Stretching (FS) and T = Training

"is to stretch the fascial layer to capacity to allow for greater muscle growth.

To quote Hany:

"The second theory revolves more around the fascia itself and the belief that the way to expand this fascia is through a high volume of sets, hence the seven sets, and pumping as much nutrient-rich blood into the muscle bellies to help expand the fascia, all with a minimal amount of rest in between the sets (30 to 45 seconds) after you have done your base sets comprising heavier movements."

Take away points from the princples:

After just 10 weeks of Static Contraction Training, these subjects:

Increased static strength 51.3%
Increased their full range 1-rep max 27.6%
Increased their full range 10-rep max 34.3%
Added 9.0 pounds of new muscle (one subject added 28.9 pounds!)
Lost 4.9 pounds of fat
Added ½ inch to their biceps
Added 1.1 inches to their chest

Meaning holding the tension of intra-workout stretching

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We will have wicked get the second part of the contest rolling!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys! Keep a lookout 2moro right here for the final rules and the first game!
This is going to be a great 2 part promo! A little Q&A for a chance to win and log our great products during the week,and then come back for the big prime time NCAA football game on Saturday! Winners of that will get a 30day supply of any AgeForce products!
Final rules will be posted 2moro!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys! Keep a lookout 2moro right here for the final rules and the first game! This is going to be a great 2 part promo! A little Q&A for a chance to win and log our great products during the week,and then come back for the big prime time NCAA football game on Saturday! Winners of that will get a 30day supply of any AgeForce products! Final rules will be posted 2moro!!
Love the second part of the promo !!!

stephencraig

Awards
Intra set stretching is also used in MI40 Xtreme. Following a regular set of exercise (as an example incline bicep curls), you straighten your arm for approximately 10 seconds. One important part is to have the triceps fully contracted when stretching the bicep. So on any muscle you are stretching, you need to have the opposing muscle fully contracted.

Intra set stretching helps to gorge the muscle with blood, increasing pump, and activating new muscle fibers for the next set, which Ken P. normally follows with a drop set.

Stephen

stephencraig

Awards
BTW RyanLarson229, love your avatar. Anybody you actually know?

Stephen

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Intra set stretching is also used in MI40 Xtreme. Following a regular set of exercise (as an example incline bicep curls), you straighten your arm for approximately 10 seconds. One important part is to have the triceps fully contracted when stretching the bicep. So on any muscle you are stretching, you need to have the opposing muscle fully contracted. Intra set stretching helps to gorge the muscle with blood, increasing pump, and activating new muscle fibers for the next set, which Ken P. normally follows with a drop set. Stephen
So far I have Three people in the pool for the week so far. The solution, boone and Stephencraig!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Intra set stretching can be used for a variety of reasons varying from potentially stretching the fascia within the muscle (fst-7) with the intent to allow maximal room for blood flow and growth to simply ensuring that the muscles, joints, tendons, and ligaments are properly warmed up and ready for heavier sets (stretching during warm ups). Often it is prescribed to stretch the antagonist muscle to what is being worked during your sets to maximize blood flow to the working muscle without putting too much stress on said muscle (ex. Stretching the chest while working back).

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
NCAA Starts next Thursday!
Yes it does!! The rules will be simple. Just pick the team you think will win and give a TOTAL yards guess. This is total for the team(running,passing etc).
The person who is the closest without going over wins a free 30 day suppy of any AgeForce product!!! SUPER SIMPLE!!

THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON WILL BE:

TEXAS A&M vs SOUTH CAROLINA

On Thursday August 28th!!!

Lets see some NCAA Football fans in here!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its getting close to college game day!!!
Make sure you pick winner and get free AgeForce stuff!! Easy to use, long lasting and they REALLY WORK!!
PICK A TEAM, GUESS TOTAL YARDS, WIN FREE STUFF!! EASY EASY EASY!!!

Make sure you check out our Q&A TRIVIA RIGHT HERE AS WELL!! There is alot of intellegence here on AM! Lets spread that around!!

http://www.ageforce.com/
CHECK OUT ALL OF OUR GREAT PATCHES!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USC wins with 284 total yards.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes it does!! The rules will be simple. Just pick the team you think will win and give a TOTAL yards guess. This is total for the team(running,passing etc).
The person who is the closest without going over wins a free 30 day suppy of any AgeForce product!!! SUPER SIMPLE!!

THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON WILL BE:

TEXAS A&M vs SOUTH CAROLINA

On Thursday August 28th!!!

Lets see some NCAA Football fans in here!
A&M
total yards 577

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to clarify, it is the total yards for only the winning team, yes?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far I have Three people in the pool for the week so far. The solution, boone and Stephencraig!
Only 3 people posted !! I will pick winners on my part tomorrow.

Next week new question !!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A&M 639 yards

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only 3 people posted !! I will pick winners on my part tomorrow. Next week new question !!
we randomly picked with a dice on the first part of the promo and stephen is the winner. Pm me your info and what product product you want !

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Texas A&M 393 yards