Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10483983_724752174229493_3813453464925359958_n.jpg
10436186_10152328253994016_1066115191690945330_n.png

Lecheek teams up with Genomyx to outdo last years awesome promo

NFL 2014 Sunday Night Football Schedule - NFL.com (schedule)

RULES:
1. It will be for the Sunday nighe game of the week with closest QB (combined QB yards if QB gets injured or pulled) passing yards for the winning team without going over. Guesses will be "quote replied" right after kickoff and game is closed as of then.
2. If your 1 point over and closer than a member who is under you DO NOT WIN.
3.If there is no winner we will redo and give another chance on Monday nites game. NFL 2014 Monday Night Football Schedule - NFL.com
If there is not a Sunday,Monday night winner we will do a Thursday game.
4. Winner will get to pick 1 product of choice from the Lecheek Nutrtion line up & 1 from the Genomyx BASYX line. We would like some feedback on the product PLEASE. If you would like to do a log that would be great. (that will help us to be able to do future promos like this) If you can write a review it would be greatly appreciated. 5.US only
6. New members are welcome but I will not except a few posts to count for a win! Lets see some forum activity

Week 1=booneman77
Week 2 = R1balla
Week 3 = rodefeeh
Week 4 = FlashSunday
Week 5 = rodefeeh
Week 6 = chedapalooza

Attachments

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Always a good time!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IN!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
first page, usually way to late :p

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets goooo.

Broncos and Manning all day err day!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they cost me 200 bucks, but peyton fan for life!!!

They cost me heartbreak and tears and nightmares and tons of kegstands to forget about it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They cost me heartbreak and tears and nightmares and tons of kegstands to forget about it.
they make it this year i am going to double down...no way that happens to peyton twice!!!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
real interested to see how my jags are gonna be this year

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
real interested to see how my jags are gonna be this year
My boy Chris Prosinksi plays for the Jags. Bortles has been looking good but I think they should sit him and let him develop.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My boy Chris Prosinksi plays for the Jags. Bortles has been looking good but I think they should sit him and let him develop.
That's what I would do. I'm a fan of sitting all rookies except for the rare Andrew Luck types. Also, another year means they can acquire more weapons for him, but damn has he looked good.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
and play who? hes the best quarterback they have right now. He has no one to learn from

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's what I would do. I'm a fan of sitting all rookies except for the rare Andrew Luck types. Also, another year means they can acquire more weapons for him, but damn has he looked good.
luck should be prime time this year, but with an aging reggie wayne i hope hakeem nicks can step up...of course we still have ty hilton. arthur jones and a healthy josh chapman should help shore up last years weak ass run defense. hopefully the real trent richardson will show up this year!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
luck should be prime time this year, but with an aging reggie wayne i hope hakeem nicks can step up...of course we still have ty hilton. arthur jones and a healthy josh chapman should help shore up last years weak ass run defense. hopefully the real trent richardson will show up this year!!!
They better get their stuff together this season. I can see that division being VERY tough within the next 3 years. Bortles will be money, I think Metenberger will be very good in a year or two, and the Texans have a solid defense and should be able to get their hands on a QB.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They better get their stuff together this season. I can see that division being VERY tough within the next 3 years. Bortles will be money, I think Metenberger will be very good in a year or two, and the Texans have a solid defense and should be able to get their hands on a QB.
QB is where indy hold an edge, if they can get anything at all out of their running game and defense is improved particularly run defense then odds are they will clinch division.....of course a ton of variables like injuries could change everything, if luck goes down for example....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and play who? hes the best quarterback they have right now. He has no one to learn from
Let him develop and watch. How many times has a rookie QB been thrown into the starting position and not had success? Look at the successful QBs. They all sat and learned (obviously there are a few who didn't do this with success). Chad Henne isn't a horrible QB and in sure he has some advice/techniques for Bortles.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let him develop and watch. How many times has a rookie QB been thrown into the starting position and not had success? Look at the successful QBs. They all sat and learned (obviously there are a few who didn't do this with success). Chad Henne isn't a horrible QB and in sure he has some advice/techniques for Bortles.
I agree and to add, a rookie QB doesn't have to sit behind a veteran to learn anything. The NFL game is completely different than the college game. Everyone is faster and bigger. Corners and safeties can read a QB a lot better than in college. Most of the top college defensive guys that a QB will face in school is going to be like child's play compared to the defensive guys on an NFL roster.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can't throw a newbie into a pack of wolves and expect greatness, the NFL and NCAA speed is light years difference. Bortles is good but will need time to develop. The jags are a rebuilding process right now, and are going to need time to develop a team and bortles as a unit.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't throw a newbie into a pack of wolves and expect greatness, the NFL and NCAA speed is light years difference. Bortles is good but will need time to develop. The jags are a rebuilding process right now, and are going to need time to develop a team and bortles as a unit.
Nailed it Bob.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
How many games does it take for Manziel to get sidelined?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jesus, my Jets secondary is getting lit up by Dalton...again

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i agree somewhat, i understand where you are coming from, but honestly as i said hes the best we have. Maybe see how henne does at the beginning of the season and go from there.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Did you see his reaction when he saw that all of that was caught on the tv camera?! Priceless
I did not, but what a douche. Some of the comments were hilarious. "They asked me how many minutes I plan on playing this season" and flips the bird for 1, haha.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would really love to know what the Skins' were saying to him!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
See him flipping the bird??
This was classic... Poor baby has never been the "little guy"... He's gonna get put in his place hard on multiple occasions this year. I can only imagine the celebrations after every sack and int will include his patented money sign. Orakpo did it twice last night alone ha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would really love to know what the Skins' were saying to him!
Ryan Clark (redskins safety) told reporters that the sideline was saying "this isn't college anymore, dudes out here are faster then you" (this is the nice version) lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ryan Clark (redskins safety) told reporters that the sideline was saying "this isn't college anymore, dudes out here are faster then you" (this is the nice version) lol.
As a steeler fan I know Ryan Clark can be a real jackass with what and how he says things but he usually speaks the truth regardless of how dumb it might be to do so. I'm sure they were all over Manziel and with good reason

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a steeler fan I know Ryan Clark can be a real jackass with what and how he says things but he usually speaks the truth regardless of how dumb it might be to do so. I'm sure they were all over Manziel and with good reason
Oh yeah. Manziel is a huge target and is going to be targeted every single game.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah. Manziel is a huge target and is going to be targeted every single game.
And it's because they see it rattles him.

image-3464112841.jpg

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That middle finger made sure he'll be catching hell every second he's out there, lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Johnny Football Gonna be Johnny Football
Hope he gets use to that week 1 if he plays vs the steelers
the fans will be RELENETLESS

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think he is a DBag. Maybe that idiot will get ESPN off Cutlers jock. I hate hearing all the so called experts trashing Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.