T2 wants to burn you fat from Mind and Muscle

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dr. Todd Lee's unique fatburner is at Mind and Muscle and here's you chance to log it. We are looking for 3 people to burn it all.
Here's the lowdown

Developed by

Todd Lee M.D.

2012 IFBB North American Champion in weight class

The future is here. T2 is the best thyroid hormone based fat burner. It will help you to retain muscle while cutting, or while mass gaining to make sure every pound you gain is rock hard muscle.

*Burns Fat

*Grows strength and size fibers

*Decreases intra muscular fat

*Decreases visceral fat

*Increases metabolism

*Increases energy

*Sublingual delivery for maximum bioavailiability

Science Stuff

T2 is a Synthetic Thyroid hormone which may be as good if not better than our own natural T3. The thyroid is the thermostat of the body, and regulates the speed of all metabolic processes in almost every cell in your body. The way it does this is with Thyroid Hormones. Natural thyroid hormones come in two forms: T4, the inactive stable prohormone and T3 the active short lived metabolite of T4. T2 Is a new compound which will burn fat like T3 but unlike T3 it won't burn muscle.

T2 doesn't only work on fat burning, it also CONVERTS slow twitch to fast twitch fibers. This allows the endurance fibers to convert to the strength and size fibers. This means it PERMANENTLY makes your capacity to get stronger and bigger increase. Read that again.

If you want to be leaner, more muscular and stronger with a legal and safe supplement then T2 is the way to go. Cutting or bulking it makes no difference, you need T2.

For a more details about T2 and the studies to back up these claims check out the full article here!

Product link:
Mind and Muscle Bodybuilding, Fitness, Prohormone, Neuroscience Articles

Must be able to log at least 3 times
US only
Give stats and training protocol

Last edited:
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
When I first saw the claims on T2 I was very skeptical, then I did some more research and the data is there. Although some of the data I found irrelevant because it was on hypo-thyroid rats there were positive ones such as mentioned. With all of the benefits that T2 offers I am still a bit skeptical but would absolutely love to be proven wrong, especially on the type-1 to type-2 fiber conversion.

I am currently finishing up my cut and will be starting a lean bulk. I would love to keep fat gain to a minimum and really take advantage of T2 by using a higher fat diet than I would normally, as the researchers did in their data. I would be eating ~3500cals a day and wouldn't mind to have a higher fat content so I can eat more delicious foods lol.

Stats:
5'11" ~185lbs, low teens bodyfat
Pause Bench: 300 (was before cut, estimated at 285-290 now, next max out on aug 22nd)
Squat: 315 (looking to get this to at least 350 in the next 2 months)
Deadlift: 345 (just came back from an injury that is now healed and slowly working my way back up to 405)

As for my routine I will be doing a powerlifting routine which would go along the lines of this:
Workout A: A bit more hypertrophy based, 4sets of 8 at 75-77.5% with the last being a plus set and deciding next weeks weight
Workout B: Strength based, 6x3 with 85-90% last set being a plus set
Workout C: Power based, 5x5 80-85%
xAxBxCxx style, and I might throw in a workout between AB and BC of smaller accessory lifts, as this will be mainly focusing on the big 3 and increasing them, while not really working auxiliary muscle groups.

Other supps I would be using while taking this would include the following: Orange Triad, Protein Powders, Creatine, BA, Betaine, and an intra. However these are staples for me and I've been using them for over 3months so it would stay consistent throughout the log.

What I am expecting from this product would be minimal fat gains and increased strength. Last time I ran this program my strength increased 20% across the board, so I am expecting at least 25% increase being in a surplus vs maintenance and using T2.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I first saw the claims on T2 I was very skeptical, then I did some more research and the data is there. Although some of the data I found irrelevant because it was on hypo-thyroid rats there were positive ones such as mentioned. With all of the benefits that T2 offers I am still a bit skeptical but would absolutely love to be proven wrong, especially on the type-1 to type-2 fiber conversion.

I am currently finishing up my cut and will be starting a lean bulk. I would love to keep fat gain to a minimum and really take advantage of T2 by using a higher fat diet than I would normally, as the researchers did in their data. I would be eating ~3500cals a day and wouldn't mind to have a higher fat content so I can eat more delicious foods lol.

Stats:
5'11" ~185lbs, low teens bodyfat
Pause Bench: 300 (was before cut, estimated at 285-290 now, next max out on aug 22nd)
Squat: 315 (looking to get this to at least 350 in the next 2 months)
Deadlift: 345 (just came back from an injury that is now healed and slowly working my way back up to 405)

As for my routine I will be doing a powerlifting routine which would go along the lines of this:
Workout A: A bit more hypertrophy based, 4sets of 8 at 75-77.5% with the last being a plus set and deciding next weeks weight
Workout B: Strength based, 6x3 with 85-90% last set being a plus set
Workout C: Power based, 5x5 80-85%
xAxBxCxx style, and I might throw in a workout between AB and BC of smaller accessory lifts, as this will be mainly focusing on the big 3 and increasing them, while not really working auxiliary muscle groups.

Other supps I would be using while taking this would include the following: Orange Triad, Protein Powders, Creatine, BA, Betaine, and an intra. However these are staples for me and I've been using them for over 3months so it would stay consistent throughout the log.

What I am expecting from this product would be minimal fat gains and increased strength. Last time I ran this program my strength increased 20% across the board, so I am expecting at least 25% increase being in a surplus vs maintenance and using T2.
Pm me info.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Pm me info.
done and done! Also what's pretty cool about T2 is that does not induce cardio hypertrophy which is a good thing as T3 and clen both induce that which is dangerous.

For anyone still on the fence, this is from a study where there were overfed rats, nothing medically wrong just overfed.

Figure 2: Cholesterol, triglycerides and body weight after 8 weeks of high fat feeding in rats with and without T2 injections relative to values of normal-fed controls (data calculated based on Moreno. 2011)

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
I'm interested in trying this. I've been working on gettting into shape since December. In that time I've come down from 255lbs and probalby 30% BF to 230lbs with pretty much all the weight having been lost from my midsection. I however have hit a bit of a plateau and haven't been able to break through the 230lb barrier. I'm still learning about diet but have been working on it consistently trying to get cleaner and cleaner. The fact that this ups my metabolsim and won't consume muscle is a huge plus to me.

I'm currently sitting at 6'3" and 230lbs looking to get down to 215lbs
Bench 255
Squat 275
Deadlift 305
Like I said I've only been working out consistently since December.

My program is a 3 day split
Chest/Back
Shoulers/Arms
Legs

My split goes 3days on 1day rest and repeat. I also do sprints after workouts for cardio and on off days I try to run at least two miles. I would love to log after every work out so that would be up to 6 times a week.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just about to finish up a 6 week Epi run that I have been logging for another company. Gained some nice mass but now I want to move into a cutting phase and trim off some of this blubber. I just read the article on this product and it sounds promising. I will be starting PCT on Tuesday .... is this something that would be ok to run during PCT or would it perform better after PCT is complete?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could run during pct

K

Kurono

Awards
I'm running a log for TT-33 right now. Due to the cost effectiveness of T2 though, I'm very tempted to switch over!
for 2 weeks straight, I've lost fat and gained muscle. In summary the cons:A bit of lethargy results if taking 4 capsules or by the end of the week a bit of fatigue will accumulate. But the positives are more than good so far
week 1: 3lb lbm gain, 2lb fat loss
week 2: 2lb lbm gain, 3 lb fat loss

I was pretty stuck but this got me over the hill. The temperature range has increased around 1-1.5 Degrees that i've tracked daily.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
You could run during pct
Well then ... I am interested.
Age - 43
Height - 6'5"
Weight - 282lbs (just added 20 lbs of that over the last 6 weeks of this Epi Cycle )

Been training for just about 6 years.
Current workout protocol - Push/Pull/Legs. Considering switching things up a bit once starting PCT and this product if I am lucky enough to get the opportunity. Been doing the Push/Pull/Legs split for about 6 months now ... I do 2 days on 1 day off all the way through in an attempt to get each body part hit twice a week.

I have logged several products on this site and can provide links to the past logs if requested. I can update my log pretty much every day. I am just finishing up my Epi cycle as I mentioned already and definitely need to do a cutting phase for the next 2-3 months. Sounds like this product would be optimal for my goals right now ..... cut the fat but not lose any of the muscle gained over the last 6 weeks of this Epi cycle. I am very interested ;)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I'm running a log for TT-33 right now. Due to the cost effectiveness of T2 though, I'm very tempted to switch over!
for 2 weeks straight, I've lost fat and gained muscle. In summary the cons:A bit of lethargy results if taking 4 capsules or by the end of the week a bit of fatigue will accumulate. But the positives are more than good so far
week 1: 3lb lbm gain, 2lb fat loss
week 2: 2lb lbm gain, 3 lb fat loss

I was pretty stuck but this got me over the hill. The temperature range has increased around 1-1.5 Degrees that i've tracked daily.
sounds amazing, can't wait to start it.

T2 is a higher dosage than tt-33 as this is 600mcg vs 400mcg max. Each dose is 150mcg and there is 120doses in the bottle.

K

Kurono

Awards
Well crap then. Our AC bill is gonna be sky -high :D

Cost compare
TT-33
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving
Serving % DV
Uncoupling Metabolic Adipose Destruction (UMAD) Complex -
Proprietary Blends
Uncoupling Metabolic Adipose Destruction (UMAD) Complex
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 250mcg, 3,3 Diiodo L Thyronine 100mcg, 3,5 Diiodo L Thyronine 50mcg.
(150mcg total)
I use 3 caps a day. This makes a 1 month supply costing me around $28 shipped.

T2 Cost:
http://mind-and-muscle.myshopify.com/collections/weight-loss/products/t2

150mcg per 1m1 (120ml)
x3 servings a day= 40 days worth

Shipping? It still runs cheaper
sounds amazing, can't wait to start it.

T2 is a higher dosage than tt-33 as this is 600mcg vs 400mcg max. Each dose is 150mcg and there is 120doses in the bottle.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some! Let's give this stuff a whirl!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Well crap then. Our AC bill is gonna be sky -high :D

Cost compare
TT-33
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving
Serving % DV
Uncoupling Metabolic Adipose Destruction (UMAD) Complex -
Proprietary Blends
Uncoupling Metabolic Adipose Destruction (UMAD) Complex
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 250mcg, 3,3 Diiodo L Thyronine 100mcg, 3,5 Diiodo L Thyronine 50mcg.
(150mcg total)
I use 3 caps a day. This makes a 3 month supply costing me around $28 shipped.

T2 Cost:
http://mind-and-muscle.myshopify.com/collections/weight-loss/products/t2

150mcg per 1m1 (120ml)
x3 servings a day= 40 days worth

Shipping? It still runs cheaper
what. 90pills at 3 a day for 30days does not make 3months

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
How do these supplements help you to build muscle and burn fat at the same time? I understand the fat burning part but gaining muscle as well I'm skeptical about that. People with natty test levels over 1000 and amazing insulin sensitivity tend to do that easier (usually teenagers) so please understand my skepticism

K

Kurono

Awards
Lol I meant 1 month/90 days.. What a booboo. Multi tasking .

JeremyNG25
I don't think I'll continue to gain mass at the same time of losing fat at the same time every single week, but in the long run there could be at least a baselines (no loss or gain) in lbm or 1-2 lbs in the entire 3 month period.

C

CNPComicNerd

Awards
This sounds too good to be true and by God I want it to be true.

Age-19
Weight-173 around 10%bf
Height-5'10"
Training- 3-4x a week olympic and powerlifting. 4x a week Rugby practice and then games. A lot of heavy lifting with a strength and explosive focus so converting my muscles to type 2 would be ****ing fantastic.
Diet- Above maintenance and higher in fat then most because of the nuts and diary products. I prefer to chose high fat over high carbs but protein is king especially with the workload I put on my body.
Goal- Right now I'm trying to gain as much muscle as possible while staying lean(so this product sounds perfect) so that I can be a juggernaut on the Rugby pitch. I'm trying to be a lean 185 by the end of a few months and I think this can greatly aid me.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep apps coming

S

stephencraig

Awards
How do we become a logger?

I am 60 years old, 5"8", 165 pounds, been training for about 3 months. Just finished a 4 week epi and halo stack cycle. My bodyfat is 16.6%, with 37.7% muscle mass. Goal is to get to 10% bodyfat with losing any MM, or even increasing it. I do Mike chang's Insane fat loos program in the morning (15 minutes of body weight exercises), have a regular weight workout in the evening (5 day routine different muscle group each day), and finish with Chgang's Accelerated Abs.

Would love to become a logger for this product. How do I do that?

Stephen

B

BBCF74

Awards
How do we get looked as being one of the three to log and test the product?
And is it as effective and safe for a woman?
Female
6'1
170lbs
16%bf
Train weights 6 days a week
CrossFit 3 days for conditioning
Currently in a boot so conditioning is down and struggling with in my mind perceived fat gain.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How do we get looked as being one of the three to log and test the product?
And is it as effective and safe for a woman?
Female
6'1
170lbs
16%bf
Train weights 6 days a week
CrossFit 3 days for conditioning
Currently in a boot so conditioning is down and struggling with in my mind perceived fat gain.
I would be interested in your feedback. Can you add before and after pics. If you are interested pm me

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will be following everyone's logs as I just finished 2 different logs over the last 2/months of "T" products by Lecheek and Chaos and Pain and was very happy with results.

I think "T" products get a bad wrap but these are products you must truly follow dosage. More is not better but potentially worse

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will be following everyone's logs as I just finished 2 different logs over the last 2/months of "T" products by Lecheek and Chaos and Pain and was very happy with results.

I think "T" products get a bad wrap but these are products you must truly follow dosage. More is not better but potentially worse
This is a well known logger than knows products. Trust his experience

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

what would a good dosing scheme be like?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
.5 ml

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A few more hours

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, I never saw this. Just got the bottle that I bought the other day in the mail yesterday. Very interested in seeing how this works.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Have the loggers been selected ?

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
38yo
182lbs

Work out at home. Bowflex adjustable dumbbells and p90x. All I have been doing for past few months.

Would love to try this to see how much leaner I can get.

C

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Is this done? Have all loggers been selected?

A

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I would like to hear more about proof this will permanently turn endurance fibers into strength/size fibers. You know what they say about things that sound too good to be true. This would be a great effect if it is indeed true.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still need one maybe 2

K

kernsbak84

Awards
Count me in on this epic supplement! Got me on the endurance fibers converting to strength and size fibers.

Me
6'1" tall 206 lbs 5 day split. SUPER. clean diet. I have logged before. So logging this wouldnt be a problem

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine in the mail and started it this morning. Has a pleasant mint taste!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Mind and muscle up promoting. If this is as good as it says, at $20 you can't beat it.

I'm 35 and have been training for a several years. My diet fluctuates as does my weight. I'm just finishing up a log where I was able to lean alittle and still keep my strength. Looking for a little more leaning and this may be what I am looking for. I have been lax in my training due to a new business I've been trying to get going.

I'm at a 196lbs, intake of food is around 2400-2800. I was training 3-4 times a week however lately ive been working 16hr days. I've been getting my lifting at work, moving heavy freezer, ovens and other commercial equipment. It sounds like it's not enough but I am on the move all day. I'll get in the gym as much as possible, but hey some people are looking for supps thy help with diet and everyday life. May be a good test subject.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mind and muscle up promoting. If this is as good as it says, at $20 you can't beat it.

I'm 35 and have been training for a several years. My diet fluctuates as does my weight. I'm just finishing up a log where I was able to lean alittle and still keep my strength. Looking for a little more leaning and this may be what I am looking for. I have been lax in my training due to a new business I've been trying to get going.

I'm at a 196lbs, intake of food is around 2400-2800. I was training 3-4 times a week however lately ive been working 16hr days. I've been getting my lifting at work, moving heavy freezer, ovens and other commercial equipment. It sounds like it's not enough but I am on the move all day. I'll get in the gym as much as possible, but hey some people are looking for supps thy help with diet and everyday life. May be a good test subject.
Budman pm info

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Got my package and starting log on sunday, will report back with link

K

Kurono

Awards
Been having some good results with 3,5 +3,3 so good luck with you guys :D

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Got my game face on. Hopefully my motivation perks up. Got some crazy installs the next week.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im bad at math, did you get your three? Hoping to drop a few lbs in the next month as I run GVT for the first time.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I just ordered a couple bottles of this Kelsey! :D

Can't wait to try it!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered a couple bottles of this Kelsey! :D Can't wait to try it!
Yep, I'm on this too, lol! Been on it about 3 weeks, can't tell it's doing anything though. I'm running it 4ml ed. Maybe just sugar water, but I'll take it until it's gone.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yep, I'm on this too, lol! Been on it about 3 weeks, can't tell it's doing anything though. I'm running it 4ml ed. Maybe just sugar water, but I'll take it until it's gone.
Hmmmm.

Well mind and Muscle is reputable. I actually edit their videos for them.

The doctor that works there (Todd) is a very smart dude.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm. Well mind and Muscle is reputable. I actually edit their videos for them. The doctor that works there (Todd) is a very smart dude.
Maybe it's just me, or maybe I'll start noticing something soon. Great price for a product if it works.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Maybe it's just me, or maybe I'll start noticing something soon. Great price for a product if it works.
Yah, do you have any pictures of you like 3 weeks ago go compare? Haha.