Olympus Labs DermaFURY loggers needed!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transdermal furaza without THP ether. Great stacker and it should be good for solo runs too!

BEFORE/AFTER PICS ARE REQUIRED - LOGS WITHOUT PICS ARE WORTHLESS

1. Stats (age, height, weight, training experience)?

2. Experience with hormones?

3. What else you'd be running with DermaFURY?

4. Links to previous logs?

5. Anything else - why should we pick you?
Olympus Labs edje007 Spaniard jaycuda MrKleen73

MooseSPQR

Awards
Does not having the THP ether just make the Furaza more available through transdermal delivery? I was reading about molecular weight and thats all I could figure out. Does this make the product more or less potent, sorry not a chemist.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does not having the THP ether just make the Furaza more available through transdermal delivery? I was reading about molecular weight and thats all I could figure out. Does this make the product more or less potent, sorry not a chemist.
Briefly, yes.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
reps4jesus has already been chosen as a logger but we have room for 3 more loggers on this one. Its about time Furaza got some love.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
When are you guys looking to start up the logs?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
picking loggers within the next 5 days and shipping out bottles soon after

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
1. Stats (age, height, weight, training experience)? 29, birthday is in 8 days, 213-216 right now, training over 10 years

2. Experience with hormones? only epi

3. What else you'd be running with DermaFURY? I'm on a cut right now and it would be a great addition, I'm going to be logging ergo blast and ergo chain, and i take noxygen and amino iv intra. not going to stack any ph's at the moment.

4. Links to previous logs? in my sig i just finished up a purple wraath log for am.

5. Anything else - why should we pick you? i can def take pics and i am on these forums a lot now trying to get into the best shape i can. since I'm hitting 30 yrs old i want to go into my 30s looking good still.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I like to give this a run

I'm 35 and have been training for 5yrs

I've had some experience with PH's ... Just finished a run for LG, currently in PCT Now.

I give pretty good explanations of my sides and progression. I update with pics and give. A detailed workout list. I'd like to shreds a couple pounds and hope this would be good.

I will not be stacking with anything other than a no stim pre and possibly ECA, depending on sides.

Hopefully I get chosen, I'd like a few more weeks before running another so I may not be the right candidate. I can link up a few other logs if you like, I've been logging for a while and haven't ever double dipped or not completed one!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice opp. Wish I was going to run a cycle. Not for another couple months :-(

KiingAbbs

KiingAbbs

Awards
1. Stats (age, height, weight, training experience)? 21, birthday is in September, 5'6" at 190lbs right now, training for 5 years

2. Experience with hormones? Have cycled numerous times over the last 2 1/2 years. (Approximately 8 cycles so far.) (superdrol, methylstenbolone, dimethandrostenol, tren, epistane, halodrol, dimethylzene) done single compound cycles and stacks. Did last PCT in June/July, ready for my next cycle in 2 weeks (4 weeks post pct).

D1methadrol or Tr3n by Olympus Labs

4. Links to previous logs? Haven't taken the time to do any logs. (No real reason why I haven't)
Would love to do one though.

Olympus Labs has been my "go to" company for about a year now. Would love a chance to log one of their products, especially furaza, not to mention the transdermal version. Been extremely curious how effective it is.
Can give daily updates on nutrition, workouts, any daily results, including pics, weight fluctuations, diet/training changes, etc. As well as any sides or lack of sides encountered during cycle.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Geez.... olympus releases about 5 new products a month!! Haha

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I like all these apps its getting. Looks like a winner, now to see what it can do.

Huslazworlden

Awards
Expecting my DermaTREN Perfect Cycle in a couple of days... Have a feeling that I will have a love affair with Olympus Labs!!!!!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Stats (age, height, weight, training experience)? 25, 5ft 11", 84kg, training seriously for last 4 years, on and off for previous 5 years due to injuries

2. Experience with hormones? 3 cycles - Mechabol, pmag & 11 andro/osta

3. What else you'd be running with DermaFURY? Tr3st & DMZ - already have Furaza-300 So could run with or without.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a really good opportunity here. It has certainly peeked my curiosity specifically for an older guy (38) who has a few previous runs

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Off topic, what's the dosing ratio of this vs oral? Usually Furuza has to be dosed high...

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
This looks interesting. I must admit I am to scared to try a TD since I have children and a wife. But it Furza has/is something I've wanted to try.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
This looks interesting. I must admit I am to scared to try a TD since I have children and a wife. But it Furza has/is something I've wanted to try.
Yep...I remember the house episode were the andro gel rub off on the kids. But as long as its dried off you should be ok.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But you have 50mg/ml
60ml

1pump gives you 2ml (100mg)

I would of rather seen this in a spray bottle.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
But you have 50mg/ml
60ml

1pump gives you 2ml (100mg)

I would of rather seen this in a spray bottle.
Agreed. If it has to be dosed as high, I don't think it's worth it. Then again, maybe this (dosed accordingly) plus their DHT might be a nice stack.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think they did alpha and beta testing, so don't think they know.
we will have credible loggers assess the dosing protocol for this compound but my initial guess is that it doesn't need to be dosed as high as thp.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Agreed. If it has to be dosed as high, I don't think it's worth it. Then again, maybe this (dosed accordingly) plus their DHT might be a nice stack.
Transdermal delivery without the thp should be more effective at a lower dose. SHOULD BE.
I am logging the methyl dht and derma fury for Olympus as well as test and later tren and possibly trest or EQ. so follow my log when its up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think 100mg is enough.

But 1 pump split into 2 times per day is too small.
I'd get a forearm each 1/2 pump.

That's why I said spray bottle.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I think 100mg is enough.

But 1 pump split into 2 times per day is too small.
I'd get a forearm each 1/2 pump.

That's why I said spray bottle.
Im running two bottles. Ill prob do 8 weeks at the highest dose possible for that length. Which may be 100mg a day.

mblake89

Awards
Just bought a bottle. Have run furuza thp before and loved it. Kinda wanted to play with the dosing on this however if i do it wont last the 30 days. Id be willing to run it at higher dosages and log it/provide feedback on how the dosing feels mg per mg basis as compared with an oral cycle. Ive done upwards of 350 mgs a day with the oral. awesome strength and super hard. Leans you out better than epi in my opinion. 5'9 225 25. Would be running with a test e base and transform.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
OL is this still open? :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Open until loggers are announced
All these ****ing log opportunities are making thinking about switching up my cycle!!

God you guys are amazing!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Transdermal furaza without THP ether. Great stacker and it should be good for solo runs too!

BEFORE/AFTER PICS ARE REQUIRED - LOGS WITHOUT PICS ARE WORTHLESS

1. Stats (age, height, weight, training experience)?

2. Experience with hormones?

4. Links to previous logs?

Olympus Labs edje007 Spaniard jaycuda MrKleen73
Stats - 24. 5'8". 175 (on a cut) I have been training off an on for 10 years.

Experience - Two cycles..

1. Straight up EPI. Loved it and needed more.

2. EPI / MSTEN / ANDRO... PCT with OSTA

3. All OL Products + Regular OTC Supplements (Fish Oil, MultiVitamin, Etc.)

AR1MACARE PRO
TR3N
EP1

PCT will be OSTAR1NE, Nolva, and STR3NGTH.

4. Previous log is in my signature.

5. Because I log, train, and eat like a beast. I have nothing but college, work, and sex planned until vacation and these products will be awesome in regards to my goals.

I'd love to throw Fury in the mix to get a massive energy explosion in the gym.

My goal is to gain 5 lbs of lean ass muscle and drop this stupid belly fat (I can see 4 abs right now) so the transformation these products will help with would be enormous.

And I want to hit that 300+ bench! Current max of 265.

Let the EPI TREN FURY collide!!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yew guys like mi appication?! :D

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

warrior737

Awards
1. Stats (age, height, weight, training experience)? 29, 5ft 11", 215 Lbs, training for 4 years plus on and off. This past 2 years I have been
beasting it.

2. Experience with hormones? 1 cycle of Lg bulking kit BS (There **** is so fake) and 1 4 week cycle of Xcel silverback. On this silverback cycle I gained 25 lbs (went from 201-226) and kept 10 lbs of lean muscle after all was said and done. (now 215 for the last 3 months). Incredible pumps. Had to up the taurine and water (1.5 gal) considerably pr day while on cycle. Keep in mind I was not consuming a lot of excess calories. My intake stayed right around 2500 per day. What did increase was my desire for carbs. All and all good run.

3. What else you'd be running with DermaFURY? Xcel Halo V2

I am currently waiting on a Dermafury. I plan in stacking it up with Xcel Halo v2. I would like to double up on the dermafury application during this run if any rep wants to send me some to test and log with my cycle? I should receive my stuff by late next week and start logging from there. Im still Anyone use Dermafury as of yet with something to share?

I plan in running the halo 50/50/75/100 and was planning out the Dermafury still. I have my PCT all set with a serm and a few other OTC goodies.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Any word on this olympusLabs

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
really like the product line...I picked up a bottle of EP1C. It will go into my supplement closet and be run later on..Liking the price on NP..just wished that they did the entree line, including the PH.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
When is this shipping?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hey OL. I'd bridge this with THE1... :D

warrior737

Awards
I think I should receive one I ordered today. Does it matter where you rub a transdermal for better results? or possibly try and bring up a lagging body part? Maybe a DUMB question... I broke my shoulder years back and tore my bicep. So my left bicep is around 3/4" smaller than my right. I was thinking of applying it to my left bicep only and see if there are good results if any...? :Thinkingof_:

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I think I should receive one I ordered today. Does it matter where you rub a transdermal for better results? or possibly try and bring up a lagging body part? Maybe a DUMB question... I broke my shoulder years back and tore my bicep. So my left bicep is around 3/4" smaller than my right. I was thinking of applying it to my left bicep only and see if there are good results if any...? :Thinkingof_:
Rub it on you're ballsack.

It goes in real good there!

Just kidding.

Some people do the thighs, lower back, feet, shoulders.

It's good to rotate them.

And no, it's not going to just grow muscles where you put it.

It just soaks into the skin rather than you ingesting pills.

Make sense?