AminOD & NOxygen: The Super Giveaway.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys, Purus has been quiet on this board lately so we decided to bring some life here to AM. I've seen a handful of threads asking about on of our products: NOxygen, so we will be giving it away along with our amino product, AminOD.

-->Want to give one a try or both?
Just make a simple post here why you would want to try either NOxygen or AminOD or both products stacked & that's it, I will be picking people to do a log on either one of the products or both.

Couple Rules:
1) U.S.A mailing address.
2) 18 years or older with no major medical conditions.
3) Do a log with at least 3 updates a week.

Finally, there is no end time with this promo. We will continue it as long as we see fit.
:beerchug:
THE FUN STARTS NOW!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, Purus has been quiet on this board lately so we decided to bring some life here to AM. I've seen a handful of threads asking about on of our products: NOxygen, so we will be giving it away along with our amino product. So this promo will be a collection of a few mini promos... -->The first one is a referral program. Basically all ya got to do for that is make a post in this thread & tell us what you think about our two newest products (AminOD & NOxygen) & get someone else on this board to do the same. List who you are referring & they should list that they were referred by you. I'll be going through the post and I'll be picking people to do a log of either one of the products or both as a stack. My goal is to get some Purus products into many hands. :party: -->The second part of this is a Hunt & Find promo. Basically with that I will post something that I want you to do, it could be finding a picture to post or maybe the first person to tell me which Purus product they would want to try, who knows. All you have to do is keep your eyes peeled on this thread. -->The third part of this promo is to snap a picture of your Purus stash in a unique place & post it. It could be a single Purus item that you have, or a whole stash. Get creative. This is to show support to people that have showed Purus support. Couple Rules: 1) You can NOT win twice, pick ONE of the mini promos & get after it. 2) U.S.A mailing address. 3) 18 years or older with no major medical conditions. 4) Green reputation with at least 200 post on this board. 5) Do a log with at least 3 updates a week. Finally, there is no end time with this promo. We will continue it as long as we see fit. When I select a winner I will tell you what you have won. :beerchug: THE FUN STARTS NOW!
The two new products look good for a cut or a bulk to stay anabolic but also to look vascular with water of course from this hydro max. Looks like a awsome one two hit pre and mid with a half gallon of water.
I know Tanya on here applied before a amino acid product and never won it so I will let her know about these two products .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also have many purus video reviews and love the products.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious about the two products as far as taste goes. I am picky when it comes to taste?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm curious about the two products as far as taste goes. I am picky when it comes to taste?
Noxygen pretty much "tasteless" though it has a sweet taste, so actually works well with any flavor it's combined with.

AminOD, especially Watermelon for me, is amazing in the taste department..... Then again what else would I say ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta get my post count up!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOxygen is top notch.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
bump for this promo, noxygen takes vascularity to a whole nother level!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try/log both products...most importantly I need a new "pump" supp. I just finished my tub of hemavol and I'm looking for something new to try.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Greetings!! I am in need of amino acids....let me tell you why. I had been in Godly shape for about 12 years. I got depressed over a friends death, and lost it for a while. I quit working out and was lost. Fast forward some healing and life work......I'm back! I started back in the gym and got serious about 9 weeks ago. I weighed myself at the gym and had bloated to 253 lbs nearing 28% BF. I far cry from the normal 12% I had been for over ten years. Nothing fit. The friend who got me in the gym 13 years ago gave me another challenge, stop eating carbs. Ive lost about 25 lbs in the last 9 weeks and feel amazing. I just did a nice session HIIT at the gym on Sunday. This week I have done two days of lifting, Two Days of HIIT with less lifting following, and two days of outdoor extended cardio....rails to trail that kind of thing. I am at a point of weight loss where I am no longer eating in diet mode all the time....but often still have 30-50 grams of carbs a day after a high day or carbs 100-150 grams....fruit taste amazing....lol.

Anyhow, as I am dieted down, both my energy level and recovery can be slow. I have fallen in love with amino acids and can immediately tell when Ive had a quality mix. I would be able to find value in your product and would give you honest feedback to what I did and how I did.

It feels good to be this alive and healthy again.....I would love to use and report on your two amino acids products. Thank you!

Hey guys, Purus has been quiet on this board lately so we decided to bring some life here to AM. I've seen a handful of threads asking about on of our products: NOxygen, so we will be giving it away along with our amino product, AminOD.

-->Want to give one a try or both?
Just make a simple post here why you would want to try either NOxygen or AminOD or both products stacked & that's it, I will be picking people to do a log on either one of the products or both.

Couple Rules:
1) U.S.A mailing address.
2) 18 years or older with no major medical conditions.
3) Do a log with at least 3 updates a week.

Finally, there is no end time with this promo. We will continue it as long as we see fit.
:beerchug:
THE FUN STARTS NOW!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
U know im in lol

princevince

Awards
  • Established
definitely in for a new pump product to help push thru my sessions, im game. count me in.

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
I'd love to try either of these supplements. I have just recently started searching for products that give an added pump. I've made my own stacks, and they work alright, but by far the best thing I've taken still is Hemavol. I think I've broken down the ingredients and finally gotten my own bulk stack made that works just as well, but I am always interested to see if the boundaries can be pushed. I cannot seem to find any information about NOxygen on your site (not gonna pass out from lack of O right?).

I've heard excellent things about Purus Labs, everyone knows about D-pol and Slinshot. I have yet to take either, but hopefully will someday in the future. I've tried DAA before with results that I'm unsure of. I just bought my first GDA recently and look forward to seeing if it's better than my cinnamon, cacao, apple cider vinegar, and ALA combo.

Height: 172cm

Weight: 75kg (need to get to -70kg by 8/29 for the WBC 2014 Open World Fitness Championships in Seoul, Korea)

Training experience: 10 years, 1 year powerlifting, 2 years bodybuilding/competing

Current supps:
Morning:
Doctor's Best - CoQ10
Bulk Supplements - ALCAR
Bulk Supplements - ALA
Healthy Origins - Vitamin-D
NOW - EGCG
Healthy Origins - Green Coffee Bean Extract
Garcinia Cambogia (was only a dollar)
Yerba Prima - Fiber

Pre-workout-
ON - Creatine
NOW - Beta-alanine
NOW - Soy Lecithin
Organic Equadorian Cacao Powder
NutriGuard - Potassium Nitrate
Controlled Labs - Glycergrow
21st Century - Niacin
NOW - B12
Some sort of protein shake, whatever I have in stock (depends on how recently my last meal was)

Peri-workout
xTend - BCAA (if cutting)
Some sort of protein shake, whatever I have in stock (if bulking)

Training:
Currently running a modified PHAT + 5/3/1 for the past 4 months.
Working on strength and maintaining mass at the moment whilst cutting.
5x per week, 3x per week HIIT 15-20 minute cycling.
Working with squat/bench/deadlift numbers at: 160/137/160

Anabolic diet smashing at the moment.
Once I hit 250-300g protein the rest of my diet falls on fats during the week. On the weekends, I'm hitting carb ups from 150-400g on one to two days. I'm basing my carb ups on bloat and how I have responded to the first meal of the day. If I can take in more carbs I will, if I feel it from one meal I stop.

Before/afters pics: Always doing on my own. Will also post a video review on my YouTube channel.

Links to previous logs?
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=cheslink

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would Love To Try The NOxygen, I have Been looking For a better Pump. And The Log Sounds Like Fun !!!

BigHoop65

Awards
Slinshot brought me into the Purus Truth. But it's been a long time since I've had Purus product, let alone AminOD and NOxygen. I'm always searching for the best pump and vascularity supplements. I've been on a roll lately with my reviews and logs, but I haven't posted any here on AM yet unfortunately. I made it a thing to start getting out there and being vocal with my take on supplements on different media. I'd be honored to do that for either of these products.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm always on creatine and ba so if would be a chance to just try a pump product with out any thing else.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I have heard a lot of great things about both products especially NOxygen. I am subbed to Marc Lobliner and he always talks about it. As for AminOD, I am always taking BCAA's. I enjoy having something to sip on while I train and sometimes just throught the day. It helps me hit my target of drinking at least a gallon of water for the day. I am currently waiting on my shipment of Stimaholic by Genomyx and I would love to stack NOxygen with that. I have a feeling it would be an awesome mix. Also, like I said. I love having some aminos pretty much on the daily. I usually have some modern bcaa's on deck. I really enjoy the flavor and have always felt like it helps me recover, idk could just be placebo hah, but other than that I have never had problems with it. I am curious to see how AminOD tastes.

Shel_23

Shel_23

Awards
Would love to try both products! Could really use something to help increase vascularity and pump

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good to see the responses coming. Keep em going.

TylerG7

TylerG7

Awards
I would like to try both! I would love to find a supplement that actually works for me!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm always on creatine and ba so if would be a chance to just try a pump product with out any thing else.
That is one of the biggest reasons I love Condense, no creatine.

I have tried the Blue Razz Lemonade and it is as they say "on point" haven't tried Noxygen as of yet as it is on my "to try list".

Bottom line, you can never go wrong with Purus.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
That is one of the biggest reasons I love Condense, no creatine.

I have tried the Blue Razz Lemonade and it is as they say "on point" haven't tried Noxygen as of yet as it is on my "to try list".

Bottom line, you can never go wrong with Purus.

Seriously, Condese is one of the best tasting pres I have tried. Melon cooler is GAF.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I almost bought some AminoD last prep but won a tub of PurplE WrAATH lol. I'm always looking for better and less expensive alternatives to Peptapro. For the record, PW worked great but it still has Beta-Alanine in it, & I fukcing HATE the BA tingles. I still fought through two tubs of condense though bc that was awesome stuff.

NOxygen interests me too but I'm hitting DC hard for the next 3-4 weeks so I have little to no use for the "pump" products

nepenth

Awards
Both products stacked! :)

I need a nice stimulant free pre-workout for when begrudgingly cycling off caffeine! And I've been seriously contemplating finding a peri-workout amino mix to add into my normal routine. :)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice! Can't wait to get some logs going in here

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday bump!! No one else wants legit pumps or the best tasting Amino acids out there...or both? Let's get some more apps going on in here!!

DW I'd like to see how NOXYGEN and DC work out together actually lol

Shel_23

Shel_23

Awards
Wanna try this again cause my first post was weak. Im new to the forum and would love the opportunity to use both of these products in my first log. Have been searching for a good amino to throw back into the mix, and you can NEVER be too vascular making the NOxygen a big plus!

Weight:175
Height:5'9
BF:8%

Current workout split (with little variations here and there)

(Hamstrings, Calves and Quads)
4Sets of Stiff-Leg Deadlifts of 8-10 reps
4Sets of Lying Leg Curls of 8-10reps
7 Sets of Seated Leg Curls of 10-12reps
3 Sets of Lunges
4 Sets of Standing Calf Raises of 15-20reps
4 Sets of Leg Press Calf Raises of 20 reps
7 Sets of Seated Calf Raises of 15 reps
4 Sets of Extensions of 10-12 reps
4 Sets of Front Squats of 10-12 reps
3 Sets of Leg Presses of 12 reps
7 Sets of Hack Squats of 7 reps

(Chest and Triceps)
4 Sets of Dumbbell Incline Presses of 10-12 reps
4 Sets of Dumbbell Incline Flyes of 10-12 reps
3 Sets of Hammer Strength Bench Presses of 10-12 reps
7 Sets of Pec Decks of 10-12 reps
4 Sets of Pushdowns of Rope Attachment of 10-12 reps
3 Sets of Weighted Dips of 10-12 reps
4 Sets of Ropes Pullover
3 Sets of Close-Grip Bench Presses of 10-12 reps
7 Sets of Lying Triceps Extensions of 10-12 reps

(Back and Biceps)
3 Sets of Wide-Grip Pull-Ups of 10-12 reps
3 Sets of Power-Grip Chin-Ups of 10-12 reps
4 Sets of Behind the Head Pull Downs of 10-12 reps
4 Sets of T-bar Rows of 12 reps
4 Sets of Bent-Over Rows of 12 reps
3 Sets of One-Arm Dumbbell Rows of 12 reps
7 Sets of Straight-Arm Pull Downs of Rope Attachment of 10-12 reps
3 Sets of Standing EZ-Bar Curls of 12 reps
4 Sets of Hammer Curls of 12 reps
3 Sets of Concentration Curls of 12 reps
7 Sets of Hammer Strength Preacher Curls of 8-10 reps

(Shoulders and Traps)
4 Sets of Military Presses of 10-12 reps
4 Sets of Dumbbell Front Raises of 10-12 reps
4 Sets of Dumbell Shoulder press of 10-12 reps
7 Sets of Rear Delt Reverse Fly
4 Sets of Upright Rows of 10-12 reps
7 Sets of Dumbbell Lateral Raises of 10-12 reps
4 Sets of Dumbbell Shrugs of 12 reps
4 Sets of Barbell Shrugs of 12 reps

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want another bottle of NOxygen!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday bump!! No one else wants legit pumps or the best tasting Amino acids out there...or both? Let's get some more apps going on in here!! DW I'd like to see how NOXYGEN and DC work out together actually lol
Don't threaten me with a good time!?!? Lol

I actually get wicked vascularity from the extreme stretching. Just pump is luke warm at best

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't threaten me with a good time!?!? Lol

I actually get wicked vascularity from the extreme stretching. Just pump is luke warm at best
That was the one thing that made me like warm on DC training. Worked but missed the pump big time. It's not the best training for me I know that. Glad I experimented though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Going to select a few winners today, not only that but we will select a few more in the next coming days so if you don't see your name don't discouraged you still have a chance.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck to everyone. Would love to be chosen but a lot of great apps.

As I previously stated, cannot go wrong with Purus Labs

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
-->Distilled Water & Motiv8er please PM with full name & shipping details as well as what FLAVOR AminOD you want to try.
-->MichaelXFC5, PM me with your shipping info for a tub of NOxygen.

I will be picking more winners here soon. Keep telling us which product/products you want to try & why.

Next selections will be for some NOxygen and for both items stacked together.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

After 35 years of training I believe I would Be A Great Test Subject For These Two Items, I Train 6 Days a Week and Rarely Miss A Work-Out. Any Info You Need On Me Or My Training Please Let Me Know.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quit being so quiet around here, Purus

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Very nice! Can't wait to get some logs going in here
Me too! I would love to use your products and see what they are all about....they sound great. Also....I'm now down 27 lbs in 9 weeks....very proud! I have a log (Unsponsored) in anabolics to test The ONE by Olympus Labs if you'd like to see the dedication I'd give you.....thank you!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
-->Distilled Water & Motiv8er please PM with full name & shipping details as well as what FLAVOR AminOD you want to try.
-->MichaelXFC5, PM me with your shipping info for a tub of NOxygen.

I will be picking more winners here soon. Keep telling us which product/products you want to try & why.

I just saw this after I posted.....thank you!! I look forward to giving you my feedback!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This thread not helping with the noise???? Doctorate program had me down and out. Back and more official than ever.
There he is....how's thing Grambo? Did you get married yet?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm back too :)