AminOD & NOxygen: The Super Giveaway.

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Roadmap to Gainesville! First few loggers shipping today. Looking forward to solid feedback. If you've been interested get in here!
    . In for the count!
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

2. I have tried/ran logs for Condense, Dpol, and Fat Smack and have never been let down. Would love the opportunity for noxygen.

Use a lot of PWO and want to see if this is truly icing on the cake.
    mindandmuscle.com

Use code shawn for a free gift
    •   

3. We are in the last days of this promo.
    Last call...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Lets do this!

5. Alright last try.. I would love to give this stack a run for my first log, the aminos would be perfect on my split I've got going for recovery and I've really been looking for something to really push me to that Road Map look on the way to gainsville!!

6. Final winners announced tomorrow.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Would love the opportunity bit either way good luck to everyone.
    mindandmuscle.com

8. I want it!

9. DJ Bomb Squad
    You done some logs in the past for us, show us what NOxygen can do for ya.

Double S
    Got a tub of AminOD & NOxygen coming, need to know what flavor ya want.

iThrow
    You were asking about a log, viewed your current log, has good detail to it. If you want to log the AminOD, let me know what flavor ya want.

Shel-23
    I know you are new around here, but you been pretty active in this thread. I'm going to send you a tub of NOxygen, just make sure you follow through with a solid log for us.

On behalf of Myself, the Big Dog Grambo & the rest of the Purus team we want to thank you all who participated. I am sure we handed out 5 of each product, so we are curious to hear what you guys think.

10. Thanks a ton for the selection!! Despite me currently running my own unsponsored log I will definitely not disappoint the Purus labs Team!
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
    Check us out at Orbit Nutrition, Nutraplanet, Nutriverse and other Retailers!
    Check out Our Store website and use throw20 for 20% off your entire order!!
    •   

11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Check PM's again

12. Congrats to all the winners. Don't forget to link logs up here so we can all follow along!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

13. I am Jealous but, congrats to all the winners.

14. Heck yeah Thanks for the opportunity, I can't wait to get things started! Thanks again

15. Sent..thank you
    mindandmuscle.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Roadmap to Gainesville!

First few loggers shipping today. Looking forward to solid feedback. If you've been interested get in here!
    Thank you so much! I cant wait to log it for you!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

17. Grats yall even I'm excited ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    DJ Bomb Squad You done some logs in the past for us, show us what NOxygen can do for ya. Double S Got a tub of AminOD & NOxygen coming, need to know what flavor ya want. iThrow You were asking about a log, viewed your current log, has good detail to it. If you want to log the AminOD, let me know what flavor ya want. Shel-23 I know you are new around here, but you been pretty active in this thread. I'm going to send you a tub of NOxygen, just make sure you follow through with a solid log for us. On behalf of Myself, the Big Dog Grambo & the rest of the Purus team we want to thank you all who participated. I am sure we handed out 5 of each product, so we are curious to hear what you guys think.
    Awsome will pm you today
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

19. Love it! Spread the Purus truth family!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. Always love getting product into great hands.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

21. I'm a Purus Phan for life personally
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'm a Purus Phan for life personally
    Can't top it boss
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    -->Distilled Water & Motiv8er please PM with full name & shipping details as well as what FLAVOR AminOD you want to try.
    -->MichaelXFC5, PM me with your shipping info for a tub of NOxygen.

I will be picking more winners here soon. Keep telling us which product/products you want to try & why.

Next selections will be for some NOxygen and for both items stacked together.
    Hello! Should we have received yet? Thank you!

24. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Hello! Should we have received yet? Thank you!
    That's on me!

I got married this weekend and fell behind on board duties. You'll get your fix
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

25. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    That's on me!

Congrats! That's awesome. Alright alright!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    That's on me! I got married this weekend and fell behind on board duties. You'll get your fix
    That's legal now in a lot of states. Congrats!
    BOARD TYRANT

27. Ayyy congrats bud!
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
    Check us out at Orbit Nutrition, Nutraplanet, Nutriverse and other Retailers!
    Check out Our Store website and use throw20 for 20% off your entire order!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    That's on me! I got married this weekend and fell behind on board duties. You'll get your fix
    Congrats man

29. Congrats man

30. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

That's on me!

Congrats. The last time we chatted you were overseas and I believe were going to pop the question
    mindandmuscle.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. TrIpDoG's MeGa-SuPeR GiVeAwAy
    By TripDog in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 01:23 PM
  2. Toco-8 -- the super supplement -- now 100% mo’ better!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:24 PM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 11:33 PM