Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Good luck to everyone. Would love to be chosen but a lot of great apps.

As I previously stated, cannot go wrong with Purus Labs

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

-->Distilled Water & Motiv8er please PM with full name & shipping details as well as what FLAVOR AminOD you want to try.
    -->MichaelXFC5, PM me with your shipping info for a tub of NOxygen.

I will be picking more winners here soon. Keep telling us which product/products you want to try & why.

Next selections will be for some NOxygen and for both items stacked together.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.02%
    Achievements Activity Pro

After 35 years of training I believe I would Be A Great Test Subject For These Two Items, I Train 6 Days a Week and Rarely Miss A Work-Out. Any Info You Need On Me Or My Training Please Let Me Know.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quit being so quiet around here, Purus
    BOARD TYRANT
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Very nice! Can't wait to get some logs going in here
    Me too! I would love to use your products and see what they are all about....they sound great. Also....I'm now down 27 lbs in 9 weeks....very proud! I have a log (Unsponsored) in anabolics to test The ONE by Olympus Labs if you'd like to see the dedication I'd give you.....thank you!
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.41%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    -->Distilled Water & Motiv8er please PM with full name & shipping details as well as what FLAVOR AminOD you want to try.

I will be picking more winners here soon. Keep telling us which product/products you want to try & why.

I just saw this after I posted.....thank you!! I look forward to giving you my feedback!!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Quit being so quiet around here, Purus
    This thread not helping with the noise???? Doctorate program had me down and out. Back and more official than ever.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.93%

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    This thread not helping with the noise???? Doctorate program had me down and out. Back and more official than ever.
    There he is....how's thing Grambo? Did you get married yet?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

Won't believe it until I see it tweeted
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm back too :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.71%

I have tried noxygen alone and also stacked it with MTS clash. Definitely some good pumps. The only down fall is the clumping from humidity. All and all a solid supplement for the cost. I would love some samples. Especially FREE
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.15%

hmmm i currently running a non sponsored log that i wouldnt mind throwing this into, I dont know if that breaks the rules according to purus labs though! Would always love an amino product though! Cant go wrong with some additional aminos! Purus Reps, your thought on me putting in an app!?
    Taking Recovery to new levels with Purus Labs!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255464-recovery-gods-purus.html#post4626445
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.34%

Quote Originally Posted by warrior737 View Post
    I have tried noxygen alone and also stacked it with MTS clash. Definitely some good pumps. The only down fall is the clumping from humidity. All and all a solid supplement for the cost. I would love some samples. Especially FREE
    its not from humidity, it's from an ingredient. If you read the label the HydroMax and sugar alcohols make it clump like that
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.71%

Ill admit it was slightly clumpy when I first got it but now its like a paste. There is a packet in the jar to help keep it dry (or fresh?) but since summer hit. The stuff is way sticker and clumpier (is that a word. haha). Definitely didn't get like that with the other bottle this winter. Still works great. Awesome vascularity. But its a bitch to scoop out once it gets like that. Although I've never tried the aminos.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    hmmm i currently running a non sponsored log that i wouldnt mind throwing this into, I dont know if that breaks the rules according to purus labs though! Would always love an amino product though! Cant go wrong with some additional aminos! Purus Reps, your thought on me putting in an app!?
    We'd prefer if the log was solo.

Still waiting on one more persons info, they have 24 hours to get it in.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.15%

We'd prefer if the log was solo.

Still waiting on one more persons info, they have 24 hours to get it in.
    Good deal, good luck errybody else!
    Taking Recovery to new levels with Purus Labs!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255464-recovery-gods-purus.html#post4626445
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Who's ready for the D & Oxygen stacked?
    I'll select two winners, one Saturday the other Sunday.
    Just tell me how you think it'll benefit you.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.41%

Sweeeeeeet! Thank you again!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.63%

congrats fellas. looking forward to these logs.
    "Anger is actually good emotion that's often misunderstood or irrationally used."
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.58%

God I want this so bad!!! AminOD would be greatly beneficial to me in terms of recovery with the split I've got going, would definitely help in between sets of heavy weight and then stacking with the NOxygen to open up those veins sounds freakin great to me
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.02%

I have been looking (and Buying) Supplements that will give a Great Pump for about a year now, I have not found it yet, If This is the One I will Shout It From the Mountain Tops !!! I Want, Need and Will Try It !!!

Thanks!!
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Saturday's winner is coming up, also still waiting on info from one more person. If the info is not in by this evening I will have to select another winner.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.5%

I would love to log both items as im currently getting back into training after a 3 month lay off (baseball season as a coach). Ive worked out for 20 plus years and taken too many pre workout and amino products to mention. I have condense already waiting to go and would be willing to log it as well. i am a fan of purus labs and love their products. I also have a couple of dpol containers i am waiting to run but i think dpol plus condense plus noxygen may be a little much. i am 38, 6 foot 3, 250 lbs, a lifelong natty (not a hater though) and no stranger to the weights and supplements. I havnt logged anything before but would be more than willing to give this a go!
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    I'd love to try/log both products...most importantly I need a new "pump" supp. I just finished my tub of hemavol and I'm looking for something new to try.
    Replacement Winner for NOxygen

Quote Originally Posted by CheslinK View Post
    I'd love to try either of these supplements. I have just recently started searching for products that give an added pump. I've made my own stacks, and they work alright, but by far the best thing I've taken still is Hemavol. I think I've broken down the ingredients and finally gotten my own bulk stack made that works just as well, but I am always interested to see if the boundaries can be pushed. I cannot seem to find any information about NOxygen on your site (not gonna pass out from lack of O right?). I've heard excellent things about Purus Labs, everyone knows about D-pol and Slinshot. I have yet to take either, but hopefully will someday in the future. I've tried DAA before with results that I'm unsure of. I just bought my first GDA recently and look forward to seeing if it's better than my cinnamon, cacao, apple cider vinegar, and ALA combo. Age: 27 Height: 172cm Weight: 75kg (need to get to -70kg by 8/29 for the WBC 2014 Open World Fitness Championships in Seoul, Korea) Training experience: 10 years, 1 year powerlifting, 2 years bodybuilding/competing Current supps: Morning: Doctor's Best - CoQ10 Bulk Supplements - ALCAR Bulk Supplements - ALA Healthy Origins - Vitamin-D NOW - EGCG Healthy Origins - Green Coffee Bean Extract Garcinia Cambogia (was only a dollar) Yerba Prima - Fiber Pre-workout- ON - Creatine NOW - Beta-alanine NOW - Soy Lecithin Organic Equadorian Cacao Powder NutriGuard - Potassium Nitrate Controlled Labs - Glycergrow 21st Century - Niacin NOW - B12 Some sort of protein shake, whatever I have in stock (depends on how recently my last meal was) Peri-workout xTend - BCAA (if cutting) Some sort of protein shake, whatever I have in stock (if bulking) Training: Currently running a modified PHAT + 5/3/1 for the past 4 months. Working on strength and maintaining mass at the moment whilst cutting. 5x per week, 3x per week HIIT 15-20 minute cycling. Working with squat/bench/deadlift numbers at: 160/137/160 Anabolic diet smashing at the moment. Once I hit 250-300g protein the rest of my diet falls on fats during the week. On the weekends, I'm hitting carb ups from 150-400g on one to two days. I'm basing my carb ups on bloat and how I have responded to the first meal of the day. If I can take in more carbs I will, if I feel it from one meal I stop. Before/afters pics: Always doing on my own. Will also post a video review on my YouTube channel. Links to previous logs? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=cheslink "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    Winner of an AminOD & NOxygen stack.

--> Going to be looking for a Sunday winner tomorrow for a stack. Keep the post coming. Next week we will see if we can toss out a few more tubs of AminOD & NOxygen, but to warrant the hand outs we have to keep the responses coming through.

Winners PM me with full name & shipping details & if applicable what flavor amino.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  76 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.19%

SENT!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.58%

Don't understand how this hasn't gotten more responses!!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.16%

Whoa ! I can't believe I didn't see this earlier. Would love to try both products in a stack. I always believe two Purus products together are well... better than all the rest.

Me 29 years old 6'1 tall 206 lbs trying to lean out a bit more with continuous growth of course.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.63%

Quote Originally Posted by CheslinK View Post

SENT!

LMFAO!! You's a fool for this post. Congrats bro. Thats a mean stack to assist ones workout. I'll be subn
    "Anger is actually good emotion that's often misunderstood or irrationally used."
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.61%

PM sent and I can't wait to try this stuff, thanks again!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.61%

I am really hoping you weren't talking about meee
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Been using NOxygen for a few months now, love it! Never tried the aminos
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice. Pumps for all!!
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.61%

I need me some NOxygen!
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Alright... Who's up for another stack? Maybe a tub of NOxygen?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.02%

Pick Me !!! Pick Me !! I really want to try this ! I am at the leanest I have been in 30 years, and want to become a " Human Road Map "
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.61%

Man, I hope I didn't miss out.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.63%

Alright... Who's up for another stack? Maybe a tub of NOxygen?

here i is!!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.18%

Looking good in here! I like what I see. Last chance people hop on it!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Looking good in here! I like what I see. Last chance people hop on it!
    That's right, we will be shutting it down soon...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.16%

Supp. BUMPING BUMP PEOPLE. I NEED THIS SOOOO BAD. PICK ME

Similar Forum Threads

1. Toco-8 -- the super supplement -- now 100% mo’ better!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:24 PM
  2. The Super Duper X Factor testing stacking thing: Part 2
    By jjohn in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 646
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 04:22 PM
  3. TrIpDoG's MeGa-SuPeR GiVeAwAy
    By TripDog in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 09:52 AM
  4. Replies: 35