AminOD & NOxygen: The Super Giveaway.

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Very nice! Can't wait to get some logs going in here
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Very nice! Can't wait to get some logs going in here
    Yeah I'll be looking to select a few winners soon.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Wednesday bump!! No one else wants legit pumps or the best tasting Amino acids out there...or both? Let's get some more apps going on in here!!

DW I'd like to see how NOXYGEN and DC work out together actually lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

4. Wanna try this again cause my first post was weak. Im new to the forum and would love the opportunity to use both of these products in my first log. Have been searching for a good amino to throw back into the mix, and you can NEVER be too vascular making the NOxygen a big plus!

Weight:175
    Height:5'9
    BF:8%

Current workout split (with little variations here and there)

(Hamstrings, Calves and Quads)
    4Sets of Stiff-Leg Deadlifts of 8-10 reps
    4Sets of Lying Leg Curls of 8-10reps
    7 Sets of Seated Leg Curls of 10-12reps
    3 Sets of Lunges
    4 Sets of Standing Calf Raises of 15-20reps
    4 Sets of Leg Press Calf Raises of 20 reps
    7 Sets of Seated Calf Raises of 15 reps
    4 Sets of Extensions of 10-12 reps
    4 Sets of Front Squats of 10-12 reps
    3 Sets of Leg Presses of 12 reps
    7 Sets of Hack Squats of 7 reps

(Chest and Triceps)
    4 Sets of Dumbbell Incline Presses of 10-12 reps
    4 Sets of Dumbbell Incline Flyes of 10-12 reps
    3 Sets of Hammer Strength Bench Presses of 10-12 reps
    7 Sets of Pec Decks of 10-12 reps
    4 Sets of Pushdowns of Rope Attachment of 10-12 reps
    3 Sets of Weighted Dips of 10-12 reps
    4 Sets of Ropes Pullover
    3 Sets of Close-Grip Bench Presses of 10-12 reps
    7 Sets of Lying Triceps Extensions of 10-12 reps

(Back and Biceps)
    3 Sets of Wide-Grip Pull-Ups of 10-12 reps
    3 Sets of Power-Grip Chin-Ups of 10-12 reps
    4 Sets of Behind the Head Pull Downs of 10-12 reps
    4 Sets of T-bar Rows of 12 reps
    4 Sets of Bent-Over Rows of 12 reps
    3 Sets of One-Arm Dumbbell Rows of 12 reps
    7 Sets of Straight-Arm Pull Downs of Rope Attachment of 10-12 reps
    3 Sets of Standing EZ-Bar Curls of 12 reps
    4 Sets of Hammer Curls of 12 reps
    3 Sets of Concentration Curls of 12 reps
    7 Sets of Hammer Strength Preacher Curls of 8-10 reps

(Shoulders and Traps)
    4 Sets of Military Presses of 10-12 reps
    4 Sets of Dumbbell Front Raises of 10-12 reps
    4 Sets of Dumbell Shoulder press of 10-12 reps
    7 Sets of Rear Delt Reverse Fly
    4 Sets of Upright Rows of 10-12 reps
    7 Sets of Dumbbell Lateral Raises of 10-12 reps
    4 Sets of Dumbbell Shrugs of 12 reps
    4 Sets of Barbell Shrugs of 12 reps

5. Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    bump for this promo, noxygen takes vascularity to a whole nother level!
    That is what I am Looking For!!!

6. I want another bottle of NOxygen!!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

7. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Wednesday bump!! No one else wants legit pumps or the best tasting Amino acids out there...or both? Let's get some more apps going on in here!! DW I'd like to see how NOXYGEN and DC work out together actually lol
    Don't threaten me with a good time!?!? Lol

I actually get wicked vascularity from the extreme stretching. Just pump is luke warm at best
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

8. I'm loving these responses. I fell in love with these two products right out of the gate.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Don't threaten me with a good time!?!? Lol

I actually get wicked vascularity from the extreme stretching. Just pump is luke warm at best
    That was the one thing that made me like warm on DC training. Worked but missed the pump big time. It's not the best training for me I know that. Glad I experimented though.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

10. Going to select a few winners today, not only that but we will select a few more in the next coming days so if you don't see your name don't discouraged you still have a chance.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

11. Good luck to everyone. Would love to be chosen but a lot of great apps.

As I previously stated, cannot go wrong with Purus Labs
    mindandmuscle.com

Use code shawn for a free gift

12. -->Distilled Water & Motiv8er please PM with full name & shipping details as well as what FLAVOR AminOD you want to try.
    -->MichaelXFC5, PM me with your shipping info for a tub of NOxygen.

I will be picking more winners here soon. Keep telling us which product/products you want to try & why.

Next selections will be for some NOxygen and for both items stacked together.

13. Next selections will be for some NOxygen and for both items stacked together.

After 35 years of training I believe I would Be A Great Test Subject For These Two Items, I Train 6 Days a Week and Rarely Miss A Work-Out. Any Info You Need On Me Or My Training Please Let Me Know.

14. Quit being so quiet around here, Purus
    BOARD TYRANT

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Very nice! Can't wait to get some logs going in here
    Me too! I would love to use your products and see what they are all about....they sound great. Also....I'm now down 27 lbs in 9 weeks....very proud! I have a log (Unsponsored) in anabolics to test The ONE by Olympus Labs if you'd like to see the dedication I'd give you.....thank you!

16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    -->Distilled Water & Motiv8er please PM with full name & shipping details as well as what FLAVOR AminOD you want to try.
    -->MichaelXFC5, PM me with your shipping info for a tub of NOxygen.

I will be picking more winners here soon. Keep telling us which product/products you want to try & why.

Next selections will be for some NOxygen and for both items stacked together.
    I just saw this after I posted.....thank you!! I look forward to giving you my feedback!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Quit being so quiet around here, Purus
    This thread not helping with the noise???? Doctorate program had me down and out. Back and more official than ever.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    This thread not helping with the noise???? Doctorate program had me down and out. Back and more official than ever.
    There he is....how's thing Grambo? Did you get married yet?
    mindandmuscle.com

Use code shawn for a free gift

19. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

Won't believe it until I see it tweeted

20. I'm back too :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. I have tried noxygen alone and also stacked it with MTS clash. Definitely some good pumps. The only down fall is the clumping from humidity. All and all a solid supplement for the cost. I would love some samples. Especially FREE

22. hmmm i currently running a non sponsored log that i wouldnt mind throwing this into, I dont know if that breaks the rules according to purus labs though! Would always love an amino product though! Cant go wrong with some additional aminos! Purus Reps, your thought on me putting in an app!?
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
    Check us out at Orbit Nutrition, Nutraplanet, Nutriverse and other Retailers!
    Check out Our Store website and use throw20 for 20% off your entire order!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by warrior737 View Post
    I have tried noxygen alone and also stacked it with MTS clash. Definitely some good pumps. The only down fall is the clumping from humidity. All and all a solid supplement for the cost. I would love some samples. Especially FREE
    its not from humidity, it's from an ingredient. If you read the label the HydroMax and sugar alcohols make it clump like that

24. Ill admit it was slightly clumpy when I first got it but now its like a paste. There is a packet in the jar to help keep it dry (or fresh?) but since summer hit. The stuff is way sticker and clumpier (is that a word. haha). Definitely didn't get like that with the other bottle this winter. Still works great. Awesome vascularity. But its a bitch to scoop out once it gets like that. Although I've never tried the aminos.

25. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    hmmm i currently running a non sponsored log that i wouldnt mind throwing this into, I dont know if that breaks the rules according to purus labs though! Would always love an amino product though! Cant go wrong with some additional aminos! Purus Reps, your thought on me putting in an app!?
    We'd prefer if the log was solo.

Still waiting on one more persons info, they have 24 hours to get it in.

26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    We'd prefer if the log was solo.

Still waiting on one more persons info, they have 24 hours to get it in.
    Good deal, good luck errybody else!
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
    Check us out at Orbit Nutrition, Nutraplanet, Nutriverse and other Retailers!
    Check out Our Store website and use throw20 for 20% off your entire order!!

27. Who's ready for the D & Oxygen stacked?
    I'll select two winners, one Saturday the other Sunday.
    Just tell me how you think it'll benefit you.

28. Sweeeeeeet! Thank you again!

29. congrats fellas. looking forward to these logs.
    "Anger is actually good emotion that's often misunderstood or irrationally used."

30. God I want this so bad!!! AminOD would be greatly beneficial to me in terms of recovery with the split I've got going, would definitely help in between sets of heavy weight and then stacking with the NOxygen to open up those veins sounds freakin great to me

Similar Forum Threads

1. TrIpDoG's MeGa-SuPeR GiVeAwAy
    By TripDog in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 01:23 PM
  2. Toco-8 -- the super supplement -- now 100% mo’ better!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:24 PM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 11:33 PM