Millennium Sport Technologies Wants YOU!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

Greetings, all! The fine folks at Millennium Sport Technologies want YOU to log our fine products.
The best part about it? The product you log is up to you!

Step 1: Take a look over at https://millenniumsport.net/products/ to decide which product YOU would like to log.

Step 2: Fill out the application below in this thread

and that's it! We will PM you if your application is chosen.

1. Age
2. Gender
3. Past experience with our products, if any.
4. Links to previous logs (if any).
5. What product do you want to log?
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?
7. Can you update at least 4x a week?
8. What is your training and nutrition style?
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?

Note: Select (1) item. This promotion excludes stacks (sorry guys!)​

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Let's get the show on the road!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Would you guys need the logs to be started right away or could it be postponed to say august 21? I'm about to go into pct and wanted to start to trim up after pct for vacation in October.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Would you guys need the logs to be started right away or could it be postponed to say august 21? I'm about to go into pct and wanted to start to trim up after pct for vacation in October.
We prefer to have logs started as soon as possible, but just put in an app now (or closer to the time you're able to do the log). We'll see what we can do ;)

MooseSPQR

Awards
1. Age - 31
2. Gender - Male
3. Past experience with our products, if any. - None
4. Links to previous logs (if any). - Currently running Lecheek Nutrition Stim Shot log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253579-lecheek-stimshot-log.html#post4581474
5. What product do you want to log? Cre-02
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones? Everyday I take Animalpak/Animalflex/CLA support....possibly my first ever PH stack but undecided if I am going to run one or not at this time.
7. Can you update at least 4x a week? Yes
8. What is your training and nutrition style? Variation of German Volume Training 3 heavy days/3 for hypertrophy.....IIFYM currently 4 weeks post first BB show
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section? - YES

princevince

Awards
  • Established
1. Age-41
2. Gender-male
3. Past experience with our products, if any-.none
4. Links to previous logs (if any).-none
5. What product do you want to log?-[FONT=Roboto Condensed, Arial, sans-serif] agmatine elite,infinit-e, nitroceps-elite[/FONT]​
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones? creatine mono, whey protein, multi v, pwo
7. Can you update at least 4x a week? yes
8. What is your training and nutrition style? strictly dumbells excercises and calethenics 3-4 times a week
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section? yes

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. 25

2. Male

3. Received several sample packets of your products a few years ago. I thought the cordyceps was really amazing for endurance. Also noticed the ZMK as being a bit superior to regular ZMA type supplements.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/221741-bbgs-trestolone-acetate-2.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/186053-bbgs-cabergolean-ergo.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/184240-bbgs-division-1-a-4.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/247665-pes-select-protein.html (Bought the product and decided to leave a review).

5. CORDYGEN-NANO2 (Changed from Inifit-E because I like the lower carb option, also really want to try a powerful cordygen product).

6. Currently only taking Purple Wraath preworkout. I've been looking for something to help with my endurance in my Ultimate Frisbee league. At 200 lbs, 5'10" I have a hard time keeping up with all these stick men out there after 60+ minutes of running.

7. Absolutely I can update 4x per week. I train my running 3 times a week (including weekly games) and can provide feedback in my lifting sessions as well.

8. DoggCrapp Training. Very brutal and honestly relies a lot on being able to have the endurance to push through the extended sets. Also Interval running, 30 minutes at a time. 30 minute sprints, 1:30 minute jogs/slower runs.

9. Of course! I've logged plenty of products and always leave honest reviews. You guys have been around for quite awhile and I know your products are good to go, either way.

dbenj7

Awards
Hi guys, have been a fan of your products for a few years (hard to locate here in Aus though).

1) 25

2) Male

3) Have used cordygen5, ZMK, MVP, Somnidren GH and currently finishing up cordygen nano2.

4) n/a, I'm pretty new here.

5) Hard to select just 1. I've always wanted to try cordygen ultra vo2 and cre02, in that order of preference, so cordygen vo2 ultra would be my #1 choice because of the added electrolyte blend.

6) Only standard supplements like protein (currently use musclepharm combat), BCAAs (currently using beast bcaa), intra carbs (currently using prosupps Karbolic), multi (generic) and I take separate zinc (picolinate form) and magnesium (glycinate). I have just ordered BPS Endosurge turbo and Macapro but can hold off and not use these at the same time. I also use beta-alanine but that is something I can not take either if required.

7) Yes that is not a problem - can update everyday if required.

8) I am a semi professional soccer player and also train with weights 3 times a week. I've just come off a 3 day full body style program as was too taxing for my recovery with soccer as well, my current schedule looks like Mon: Rest/recovery session Tues: Chest/biceps Wed PM: Soccer training Thurs: Legs/shoulders Fri: Soccer training PM, Sat: Back/tris & a light recovery cardio/yoga session, Sunday: Game day. Nutrition plan I am currently aiming for a slight surplus, have been looking to slowly put on lean mass and optimise recovery. So far so good. Calories are around 2600-3200 a day depending on the training I did for the day, protein is set at around 160g, fat around 80-100g and the rest filled with carbs, plus a weekly higher carb on game day (around 450-600g) for the day. I eat mostly "clean" however I do follow a IIFYM type plan as this is more flexible with my busy lifestyle and works well for me. Plus I like to eat snickers bars sometimes. I also follow what I call a "lazy man's" intermittent fasting. I'm not very strict on it, by this I basically just skip breakfast but besides a morning black coffee I don't like to eat my first meal until around 10-12 allowing more calories around training and in afternoon/evenings when I am more hungry. I have followed the "bro" approach like most guys with 6-8 meals a day etc and have found the above approach works very well for me and is far less of a compromise on the lifestyle. Plus my concentration is actually better not eating breakfast too and my appetite far more regulated.

9) Yes absolutely. I have no affiliation or bias to any company and I am wanting to log the effects on speed, power, endurance and recovery as these are extremely important attributes to me with my sport and any advantage from a natural supplemental angle I can get is brilliant.

Cheers,
David

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1. Age - 25
2. Gender - Male
3. Past experience with our products, if any. - None

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231200-solution-pes-shredding.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/233813-athletix-sports-high.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/240631-solution-rolls-purus.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/245729-solution-stacks-pes.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250637-core-nutritionals-hard.html

RPG I BCAA - Green Apple

6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?

Multi, Fish-oil, Creatine, Whey, Vitamin D3, Probiotic, Digestive Enzymes

I will update at least 4x a week if not more.

My macros are 250P / 250 C / 50F and 1x cheat meal a week
Training is done every 4 weeks in mesocycles by Inov8ElitePerformance
Austin Stout is my training coach

9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?

Absolutely. Have done that on all my previous logs.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
1. 21
2. Male
3. N/A
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/251613-good-ole-honest.html Current
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/245891-erase-test-powder.html
5. Shred Ultra
6. Depends on when I'm allowed to start, most likely will be using the basics, creatine mono/hcl, bcaa, multi, cod oil, and mega dose of vitamin c
7. Can you update at least 4x a week? 4, or every day if asked.
8. What is your training and nutrition style? Training is a mixture of German volume training with added in things like dropsets, pyramid/reverse pyramid sets. My current setup is to do a five day split till I start to stall out in the gym and switch to a three day split for a few weeks to deload a bit. I base my nutrition off of my protein intake and total calories, though I do try to drop the carbs slightly if I have an event the next week.
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section? For sure, I haven't take any stims for at least 4 months so I will be able to point out what is different easily.

adawg1980

Awards
1.) 34

2.) Male

3.) I have used Cre02 and could tell a difference in strength and energy while taking 4-5 capsules preworkout. When I came off for a few weeks, I had a slight decrease in strength, but nothing to complain about. Kept most strength gains.

4.) N/A

5.) MVP

6.) Cordyceps, Whey protein

7.) Yes

8.) 3-4 days a week, decent nutrition (not super strict), currently lifting in rep range of 6-8; Landscaper part time.

9.)Yes

romangod

romangod

Awards
1. 60
2. Male
3. None
4. Haven't logged a product in 2 years
5. NitroCeps-ELITE
6. HMB
7. Of course
8. One day cardio, one day strength training, one day biking or other recreational fitness activity, then repeat.
9. My pleasure!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Willl post app as soon as I can....big fan of RPG

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya! I thought it was a few months ago, lol!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Age: 45
2. Gender: M
3. Past experience with our products, if any: Im big fan of RPG, use it every workout.
4. Links to previous logs (if any): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/251810-12-week-shred-7.html#post4583090
5. What product do you want to log?: ENZY-M
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones? Only the ones in my current log
7. Can you update at least 4x a week? Yes, not a problem. I have about 5 1/2 weeks left on my current log and want to add Enzy-M to it
8. What is your training and nutrition style? Workout 4 x's per week. Split body parts. Cardio 4-6 days per week.
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section: Yes. Ive done 2 reviews on AM.com

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff guys. I'll be PMing people sometime today or tomorrow :D

That being said, keep the apps coming. It's not too late

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Lots of apps!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is blowing up
I was wondering why there were so few apps earlier. This company has been on the board for years with quality goods.

BTW you have my vote for a log ;)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering why there were so few apps earlier. This company has been on the board for years with quality goods. BTW you have my vote for a log ;)
They are a highly underrated company :)

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
1. Age: 27 (the clutch... hopefully making it to 28)

2. Male

3. I have not had any experiences with MST products yet.

4. Http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=cheslink

5. I have a few I would like, so if I am chosen I'd let you select whichever you think would be best for both yourself and myself to log.

-HMB would be great I've heard lots of positives about it.
-I am also interested in the CordyGen5 since that seems to be the basis of all your products... this cordyceps sinesis mushroom. It seems intriguing, but the scientific journals do not have much to say in terms of strength/conditioning from what I've read. Regardless, it would be interested to try.
-NitrocepsElite also sounds good for the pump... I have only ever enjoyed Hemavol for a pump agent. However, the profile on this product looks quite strong.

6. If you ask me not to, I will not log it with anything else. If I am allowed, I may run it with some sort of fat burner like Detonate XT.

7. I'll log everyday I take the product.

8. Training experience: 10 years, 1 year powerlifting, 2 years bodybuilding/competing
Currently running a modified PHAT + 5/3/1 for the past 4 months.
Working on strength and maintaining mass at the moment whilst cutting.
5x per week, 3x per week HIIT 15-20 minute cycling.
Normal session 2.5-3 hours.
Anabolic diet smashing at the moment (2500 cals) 250-300g protein, veggies, and the rest fats.

9. If this product does nothing for me I will say it, if it works I will gladly expound on my views as to why that is the case and share the information with others.
Seeing as my workouts are stretching from the 3 to 4 hours range these days, I would love a product (that I don't have to worry about legality or liver failure with) that will aid in recovery as well as growth. I have been reaching some limits lately with strength and my biggest goal on my cut is to maintain strength so that when my bulk comes around I'll be building from a higher base level. My show is on 8/30 so I am dieting until then.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I'm really liking what I see, guys.

Like I said, I'll be PMing some of you later today. However, if you get a PM from me today, don't fret, we might select you a little later ;)

O, and let's keep them apps rollin' in!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. Age
2. Gender
Male
3. Past experience with our products, if any.
None
None
HMB
VPX Shotgun NO
No Problem
I Train at 4:30am 6 Days a week, eat pretty clean always trying to Gain Muscle and lose fat !
I have been lifting for 30 + Years and now train in my home gym
Yes I Am !

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm really liking what I see, guys.

Like I said, I'll be PMing some of you later today. However, if you get a PM from me today, don't fret, we might select you a little later ;)

O, and let's keep them apps rollin' in!
Fingers crossed!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Good luck fellas!!!!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love MST and would love to do a log, I have a very long log currently running as well. Problem is I am currently using 4 of your products as is (RPG/Cordygen/Athlytes/Greens) so I guess that counts me out.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love MST and would love to do a log, I have a very long log currently running as well. Problem is I am currently using 4 of your products as is (RPG/Cordygen/Athlytes/Greens) so I guess that counts me out.
IMO, if you've been using the products long enough... you can tell the difference when you add something in.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
IMO, if you've been using the products long enough... you can tell the difference when you add something in.
Agreed. Pleased everyone is getting excited in here! I'm sure we are going to see some really great logs here popping up.

Edit: If anyone is interested in doing youtube reviews as well, shoot me a PM.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure they'll get to us within a day or two... probably hoping for a few more apps. Patience boys!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1. 36

2. MALE

3. Experience with MST's MVP / ZMK / Athlytes-ATP / CRE02 / Ultra CordygenV02 / Glutamine / MycoGreen / RPG / original Somnidren-GH

4. Links to previous logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/246757-gutter-recomp-rehab.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/251742-recompetition-gutter-houston.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/177833-5-3-1-a.html

5. Would like to log Somnidren-GH Ultra

Yes. Running Ostabol, Dermacrine, MST's MVP / ZMK / Glutamine / MycoGreens / Athlytes / Ultra CordygenV02/ Xtend & RPG

7. Can you update at least 4x a week? - Easily

Currently recomping/cutting. 3x a week high volume fullbody weight training days.
6 days a week hot yoga classes for cardio, endurance, stability, flexibility & mobility, active recovery, etc...basically to keep my back injury in check

Used to powerlift until a couple injuries, now focused on looking good naked.

Nutrition is somewhat paleo, whole foods, targeted carbs (peri-workout), clean eating

9. Honesty is the best policy

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that fellas. My internet was really wonky last night. PMs are going out momentarily! :D

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
PMs sent! Congrats to TheSolution, BigBlackGuy, and romangod. For those that didn't receive a PM, don't worry. We will be selecting more next week :D

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
PMs sent! Congrats to TheSolution, BigBlackGuy, and romangod. For those that didn't receive a PM, don't worry. We will be selecting more next week :D
Looks like a great starting lineup :) congrats and good luck guys!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the opportunity! I will make sure I post up in this thread when I start the log. Let's do this!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I cannot wait to fire up this log and get it rolling
THANK YOu again

Did my PM Go through????

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I have forwarded you three's info to the right people. You should have your supps soon. Be sure to post a link in here when your log is up ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have forwarded you three's info to the right people. You should have your supps soon. Be sure to post a link in here when your log is up ;)
Hell yeah brother. you know it!
Glad it came through, sometimes my iphone goes full potato

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Bumpity bump. Let's get some more apps for this week :D

dbenj7

Awards
Congrats guys, be interesting to see what products you end up reviewing