HUGE Nutraplanet Sale = FREE Alphamax for 1 Lucky winner!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's right! In light of the amazing sale at NP Performax Labs AlphaMax & FREE CreMax (LIMITED TIME): Discount AlphaMax & FREE CreMax Supplements
Where you can pick up Alphamax and a FREE Cremax for $26!! I will be giving one lucky winner a chance to win a FREE Bottle of Alphamax!

Here's the deal, I'm currently on my third 8 week run of Alphamax and am having amazing results, and want to spread the love of an 8 week run! I want to give someone who hops on this deal and picks up a bottle of Alphamax a chance to run a second bottle for FREE! All you have to do is post your order number in here and you'll be entered to win! And to up the stakes, if you order two bottles of Alphamax, I'll throw in a tub of Hypermax to the winner as well!

SO to recap, get your order numbers in for a chance to win! 1 bottle purchased you can win a second Alphamax! 2 Alphamax purchased wins a third Alphamax and a free Hypermax! Keeping this open until the sale ends, US only.

Good luck!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice promo Nick.

Someone could end up with 3 bottles of Alphamax and 1 tub of Hypermax for around $50!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell of a chance here. My first run of Alphamax, pre rep, was a 4 week run. I didn't think the results could be much better running two bottles. but I am almost done with my first 8 week run now and the results ave been amazing.

sturgeon23

Awards
My order number is 498782

Looking forward to trying this product for the first time. Already plan on running it for 8 weeks, gonna stack in some ARA after the 4 week mark, but wanna run it solo first. Also trying ALCAR for the first time can't wait!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order number is 498782

Looking forward to trying this product for the first time. Already plan on running it for 8 weeks, gonna stack in some ARA after the 4 week mark, but wanna run it solo first. Also trying ALCAR for the first time can't wait!
You'll love Alphamax+ArA, it's my current stack!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! Bump for more entries! Can't beat these prices!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks good sir, what did you go with?

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax+creamax :smoker:

Was gonna order alphmax few days ago so i was surprised with this sweet deal. I always wanted to try COP with my creatine so its great, beatine is a big plus also

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm that smiley is something else than I think you intended, lol. Thanks for entering!

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Bahaha, i spelled coffee on my keyboard laughing...... no it was not intended looool.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bahaha, i spelled coffee on my keyboard laughing...... no it was not intended looool.
Lol, I got a good chuckle as well! The one you currently have works a little better :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that went fast! Anyone want to put in their order numbers for a shot to win? I'll leave this up for a bit.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax by itself is still available. I would jump on that before it's gone too!

Also the Hypermax/Cremax combo is available. That is insane price

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea at that price even with just the alphamax it's a steal! Plus you'd still be able to enter the contest.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Was doing random search on pubmed and found another reason to try alphamax it used to increase bone formation..... might be great for lifters who put too much pressure on bones/joint

[h=1]Forskolin enhances in vivo bone formation by human mesenchymal stromal cells.[/h]Doorn J1, Siddappa R, van Blitterswijk CA, de Boer J.
[h=3]Author information[/h]

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Activation of the protein kinase A (PKA) pathway with dibutyryl cyclic adenosine monophosphate (db-cAMP) was recently shown to enhance osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stromal cells (hMSCs) in vitro and bone formation in vivo. The major drawback of this compound is its inhibitory effect on proliferation of hMSCs. Therefore, we investigated whether fine-tuning of the dose and timing of PKA activation could enhance bone formation even further, with minimum effects on proliferation. To test this, we selected two different PKA activators (8-bromo-cAMP (8-br-cAMP) and forskolin) and compared their effects on proliferation and osteogenic differentiation with those of db-cAMP. We found that all three compounds induced alkaline phosphatase levels, bone-specific target genes, and secretion of insulin-like growth factor-1, although 8-br-cAMP induced adipogenic differentiation in long-term cultures and was thus considered unsuitable for further in vivo testing. All three compounds inhibited proliferation of hMSCs in a dose-dependent manner, with forskolin inhibiting proliferation most. The effect of forskolin on in vivo bone formation was tested by pretreating hMSCs before implantation, and we observed greater amounts of bone using forskolin than db-cAMP. Our data show forskolin to be a novel agent that can be used to increase bone formation and also suggests a role for PKA in the delicate balance between adipogenic and osteogenic differentiation.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes forksolin is amazing stuff!

Everything will be in stock, shipments are in route and sale is not over just yet! However units are moving FAST so get on it before it does end!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered the alphamax and cremax and what at a deal...$26 for both you can't beat that with a stick..

Order Number: 499133

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you sir! Still time to get those orders in!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir! Still time to get those orders in!

Picked up a bottle of alphamax a month ago as part of my pre-contest supplement regimen and very pleased at the overall hardness i am noticing..I will continue taking it right up until the show in October..Thanks for a great product and a great deal :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up a bottle of alphamax a month ago as part of my pre-contest supplement regimen and very pleased at the overall hardness i am noticing..I will continue taking it right up until the show in October..Thanks for a great product and a great deal :)
You'll be as dray as a raisin for your show!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump! Still some in stock!

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i tried my first few doses this weekend. Im usually skeptical, but first thing i noticed............... Sleep is awesome on this stuff, and dreams are vivid. I can see that it can increase REM sleep. Pretty amazing for just couple days of use

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i tried my first few doses this weekend. Im usually skeptical, but first thing i noticed............... Sleep is awesome on this stuff, and dreams are vivid. I can see that it can increase REM sleep. Pretty amazing for just couple days of use
Awesome, that is right on point with what many users experience first few days. It only gets better!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yea, the Ldopa and ZMA combo get me some great sleep! Dreams are crazy vivid sometimes !

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just gonna give this a bump in case anyone fails to see it.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still a short time to get in! Will be randomly selecting winner on Monday

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Didnt get the chance to pick up another bottle for the future but just finishing up my first 8 week run on it. Absolutely loved it though. Cant say enough about increased vascularity/sleep/libido/dryness,fullness, and mind you this was on a bulk. stellar product and opportunity people. arimistane/l-dopa/forskoliin is a killer combo!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didnt get the chance to pick up another bottle for the future but just finishing up my first 8 week run on it. Absolutely loved it though. Cant say enough about increased vascularity/sleep/libido/dryness,fullness, and mind you this was on a bulk. stellar product and opportunity people. arimistane/l-dopa/forskoliin is a killer combo!
Awesome buddy. You killed it too. Can't wait to see your next run.

If you get chance drop a review in the review section.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Awesome buddy. You killed it too. Can't wait to see your next run.

If you get chance drop a review in the review section.
ill be throwing up a review this weekend/early next week cuz i got 2 days left with it, BUT ill post it here/review section/ a bunch of online retailers because this stuff is goooooood

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all of the kind words Throw. I am going to follow your log until it is done. If you do any other logs in the future for any product, shoot me a PM with the link.

drew18

Awards
Have you picked the winner yet? Remember I was first to post :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will have the winner up tomorrow morning!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys thanks to all who entered! Just ran the names through a number generator and our winner is x_muscle! Congrats man and thanks to you all for supporting Performax Labs! x_muscle, please send an email to [email protected] and let them know you won the free alphamax bottle contest on AM.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Wooot Woot

Great! Thank you guys

Email will be sent your way.