20% off All in stock Olympus Labs supps at Orbit!

  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    20% off All in stock Olympus Labs supps at Orbit!


    20% off All in stock Olympus Labs supps!!



    Name:  image-2946939998.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  162.9 KB


    Save 20% off all in stock Olympus Labs products with code OLYMPUS20 at checkout.

    Also up for Presale from Olympus labs is Dermastrength, Dermatren and Dermatrest Discount code can be used on these.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude


  2. Damn good deal! May be time to stock up

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Damn good deal! May be time to stock up
    Thinking the same, want to try out Ep1c
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
    •   
       


  4. Awesome deal!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Thinking the same, want to try out Ep1c
    Thinking a couple bottles of DermaTrest would look real good in my cupboard....stacked with something dry like DMZ & barbells will be bent...
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Thinking a couple bottles of DermaTrest would look real good in my cupboard....stacked with something dry like DMZ & barbells will be bent...
    D1methadrol, 40$ with the promo.. Can't beat that.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    D1methadrol, 40$ with the promo.. Can't beat that.
    Dimethandrostenol appears to work pretty well w/ DMZ, anecdotally. Only heard good things about it - sounds like recovery really picks up awesome on it.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Dimethandrostenol appears to work pretty well w/ DMZ, anecdotally. Only heard good things about it - sounds like recovery really picks up awesome on it.
    Going great with Tr3n for me, DMZ was my second choice

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Going great with Tr3n for me, DMZ was my second choice
    Well if you're running low, now's the time to re-stock!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  10. Conqu3r looks unbelievably good. Clash from mts had the best profile up until now. Would love to hear from people who have tried both.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by healthfanatic View Post
    Conqu3r looks unbelievably good. Clash from mts had the best profile up until now. Would love to hear from people who have tried both.
    Have NOT used both, but Conqu3r is treating me awesome. I've loved every dose. Do yourself a favor & pick up a tub - you won't regret it.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  12. Oooooooh sweet subbed so I don't lose this I need goodies.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  13. Just checked ...... just about everything is out of stock at this point ..... successful sale it would appear. Hopefully they get more in stock ASAP because I just finally scrounged up the cash to purchase the SUP3R PCT I need and perhaps a bottle of STR3NGTH or EP1C .... whichever would make the most sense after my EPI cycle ....?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TKC432 View Post
    Just checked ...... just about everything is out of stock at this point ..... successful sale it would appear. Hopefully they get more in stock ASAP because I just finally scrounged up the cash to purchase the SUP3R PCT I need and perhaps a bottle of STR3NGTH or EP1C .... whichever would make the most sense after my EPI cycle ....?
    I think EP1C would be slightly better addition to your PCT protocol, at least if you'd be willing to buy only one bottle of STR3NGTH
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I think EP1C would be slightly better addition to your PCT protocol, at least if you'd be willing to buy only one bottle of STR3NGTH
    My thoughts exactly. If only going one bottle, seems like epicatechin works a bit faster (anecdotally). But either are something I'd strongly consider springing for 2 bottles so I can go 8 wks. Unlike a PH/DS, they're only good for you & don't represent any kind of strain to your body.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    My thoughts exactly. If only going one bottle, seems like epicatechin works a bit faster (anecdotally). But either are something I'd strongly consider springing for 2 bottles so I can go 8 wks. Unlike a PH/DS, they're only good for you & don't represent any kind of strain to your body.
    Well ..... in a perfect world I would have the money to buy all that I need. Things are far from perfect at the moment. In fact the money that I thought was coming my way has not so just buying the SUP3R PCT is gonna be tough. I am even trying to sell my beloved golf clubs in order to purchase what I need to finish up this cycle in style. Times are tough ..... so far nobody is interested. Just gotta keep on keeping on I guess ...

  17. I can't get the coupons to work. Something I'm doing wrong? Hopefully it hasn't ended yet

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    Thinking a couple bottles of DermaTrest would look real good in my cupboard....stacked with something dry like DMZ & barbells will be bent...
    If the bar ain't bendin, you just pretendin
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Wagz86 View Post
    I can't get the coupons to work. Something I'm doing wrong? Hopefully it hasn't ended yet
    Sorry, sale is over
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    If the bar ain't bendin, you just pretendin
    That's what I'm talkin' about!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  21. I don't see the Tudca up on Orbit from Olympus?
    Am I missing it?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Savage99 View Post
    I don't see the Tudca up on Orbit from Olympus?
    Am I missing it?
    Nope, we didn't pick it up - freakin' shame if you ask me; that product would sell like hotcakes. Who doesn't want TUDCA?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Nope, we didn't pick it up - freakin' shame if you ask me; that product would sell like hotcakes. Who doesn't want TUDCA?
    That sucks! I surely would have grabbed some.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Savage99 View Post
    That sucks! I surely would have grabbed some.
    I'm with you, brother. I really hope it's something we add in the near future, but I know originally OL said it was to be a limited run for the buyer's sake that wouldn't really be profitable the way the rest of their products can be. I think TUDCA has crappier profit margins than most supps.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I'm with you, brother. I really hope it's something we add in the near future, but I know originally OL said it was to be a limited run for the buyer's sake that wouldn't really be profitable the way the rest of their products can be. I think TUDCA has crappier profit margins than most supps.
    Hopefully, I know nutraplanet has it for like $55 but I thought it may be cheaper at Orbit.

    Not sure what it cost to make, but it's pricey everywhere I've looked. There's is just nice at 250 a cap and 120 caps. Actually not a bad price at $55.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Savage99 View Post
    Hopefully, I know nutraplanet has it for like $55 but I thought it may be cheaper at Orbit.

    Not sure what it cost to make, but it's pricey everywhere I've looked. There's is just nice at 250 a cap and 120 caps. Actually not a bad price at $55.
    That does seem to be the pricepoint. But the OL product is the most grams for the dollar, so like you said it's a solid deal.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  27. I'm assuming this is over because the code no longer is valid?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by healthfanatic View Post
    Conqu3r looks unbelievably good. Clash from mts had the best profile up until now. Would love to hear from people who have tried both.
    Clash is good but your body adjusts to it fast and the scoops get upped quick. Haven't tried conqu3r. Probably will be next. Right now my pwo is Angel dust and hype or clash and hype. Both good.

  29. Has this 20% of at orbit expire as of yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    20% off All in stock Olympus Labs supps!!



    Name:  image-2946939998.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  162.9 KB


    Save 20% off all in stock Olympus Labs products with code OLYMPUS20 at checkout.

    Also up for Presale from Olympus labs is Dermastrength, Dermatren and Dermatrest Discount code can be used on these.

  30. Anybody? Is this still good? 20%
    @Driven2lift @Hyde

  31. Pretty sure it ended. That's what I'm seeing. If anyone has a line in any other ones let us know

  32. I had to ask, yea, hook is up!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Savage99 View Post
    Anybody? Is this still good? 20%
    @Driven2lift @Hyde
    Nope, sorry, I just told Wagz86 about 10 posts up that this sale has been over for a bit so I assumed people read it lol

    If you find a code that works, by all means, use it! But if you type it in exactly as advertised it will tell you it's no longer valid if we've discontinued it.

    SOCIAL is always good for 10% your entire order at Orbitnutrition.com though
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  34. Awesome for the social. Thanks much

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Wagz86 View Post
    Awesome for the social. Thanks much
    I use that coupon a ton; we've always got it rolling if you can't find a better sale for what you want
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Savage99 View Post
    Anybody? Is this still good? 20%
    @Driven2lift @Hyde
    bump
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Hyde just posted above that that sale is over nut you can still use the coupon SOCIAL for 10%
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 25% off Melanotan II and 20% off ALL OTHER PEPTIDES!
    By CEM Store in forum CEM Products
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 05:48 PM
  2. 25% off Melanotan II and 20% off ALL OTHER PEPTIDES!
    By CEM Store in forum Peptide/Research Companies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 09:35 AM
  3. 20% LAUNCH SALE ON NEW OLYMPUS LABS PH
    By _Nutriverse in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2014, 02:52 PM
  4. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 08:26 AM
  5. PROMO: IronMaglabs 20% Off All Orders Hurry!
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Log in
Log in