20% off All in stock Olympus Labs supps at Orbit!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
20% off All in stock Olympus Labs supps!!

image-2946939998.jpg

Save 20% off all in stock Olympus Labs products with code OLYMPUS20 at checkout.

Also up for Presale from Olympus labs is Dermastrength, Dermatren and Dermatrest Discount code can be used on these.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Thinking a couple bottles of DermaTrest would look real good in my cupboard....stacked with something dry like DMZ & barbells will be bent...
D1methadrol, 40$ with the promo.. Can't beat that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
D1methadrol, 40$ with the promo.. Can't beat that.
Dimethandrostenol appears to work pretty well w/ DMZ, anecdotally. Only heard good things about it - sounds like recovery really picks up awesome on it.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Dimethandrostenol appears to work pretty well w/ DMZ, anecdotally. Only heard good things about it - sounds like recovery really picks up awesome on it.
Going great with Tr3n for me, DMZ was my second choice

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
Conqu3r looks unbelievably good. Clash from mts had the best profile up until now. Would love to hear from people who have tried both.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r looks unbelievably good. Clash from mts had the best profile up until now. Would love to hear from people who have tried both.
Have NOT used both, but Conqu3r is treating me awesome. I've loved every dose. Do yourself a favor & pick up a tub - you won't regret it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Oooooooh sweet subbed so I don't lose this I need goodies.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just checked ...... just about everything is out of stock at this point ..... successful sale it would appear. Hopefully they get more in stock ASAP because I just finally scrounged up the cash to purchase the SUP3R PCT I need and perhaps a bottle of STR3NGTH or EP1C .... whichever would make the most sense after my EPI cycle ....?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just checked ...... just about everything is out of stock at this point ..... successful sale it would appear. Hopefully they get more in stock ASAP because I just finally scrounged up the cash to purchase the SUP3R PCT I need and perhaps a bottle of STR3NGTH or EP1C .... whichever would make the most sense after my EPI cycle ....?
I think EP1C would be slightly better addition to your PCT protocol, at least if you'd be willing to buy only one bottle of STR3NGTH :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think EP1C would be slightly better addition to your PCT protocol, at least if you'd be willing to buy only one bottle of STR3NGTH :)
My thoughts exactly. If only going one bottle, seems like epicatechin works a bit faster (anecdotally). But either are something I'd strongly consider springing for 2 bottles so I can go 8 wks. Unlike a PH/DS, they're only good for you & don't represent any kind of strain to your body.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly. If only going one bottle, seems like epicatechin works a bit faster (anecdotally). But either are something I'd strongly consider springing for 2 bottles so I can go 8 wks. Unlike a PH/DS, they're only good for you & don't represent any kind of strain to your body.
Well ..... in a perfect world I would have the money to buy all that I need. Things are far from perfect at the moment. In fact the money that I thought was coming my way has not so just buying the SUP3R PCT is gonna be tough. I am even trying to sell my beloved golf clubs in order to purchase what I need to finish up this cycle in style. Times are tough ..... so far nobody is interested. Just gotta keep on keeping on I guess ...

W

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't get the coupons to work. Something I'm doing wrong? Hopefully it hasn't ended yet

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thinking a couple bottles of DermaTrest would look real good in my cupboard....stacked with something dry like DMZ & barbells will be bent...
If the bar ain't bendin, you just pretendin ;)

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
I don't see the Tudca up on Orbit from Olympus?
Am I missing it?

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
Nope, we didn't pick it up - freakin' shame if you ask me; that product would sell like hotcakes. Who doesn't want TUDCA?
That sucks! I surely would have grabbed some.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That sucks! I surely would have grabbed some.
I'm with you, brother. I really hope it's something we add in the near future, but I know originally OL said it was to be a limited run for the buyer's sake that wouldn't really be profitable the way the rest of their products can be. I think TUDCA has crappier profit margins than most supps.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
I'm with you, brother. I really hope it's something we add in the near future, but I know originally OL said it was to be a limited run for the buyer's sake that wouldn't really be profitable the way the rest of their products can be. I think TUDCA has crappier profit margins than most supps.
Hopefully, I know nutraplanet has it for like $55 but I thought it may be cheaper at Orbit.

Not sure what it cost to make, but it's pricey everywhere I've looked. There's is just nice at 250 a cap and 120 caps. Actually not a bad price at $55.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully, I know nutraplanet has it for like $55 but I thought it may be cheaper at Orbit.

Not sure what it cost to make, but it's pricey everywhere I've looked. There's is just nice at 250 a cap and 120 caps. Actually not a bad price at $55.
That does seem to be the pricepoint. But the OL product is the most grams for the dollar, so like you said it's a solid deal.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
I'm assuming this is over because the code no longer is valid?

W

warrior737

Awards
Clash is good but your body adjusts to it fast and the scoops get upped quick. Haven't tried conqu3r. Probably will be next. Right now my pwo is Angel dust and hype or clash and hype. Both good.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Has this 20% of at orbit expire as of yet?
20% off All in stock Olympus Labs supps!!

View attachment 104453

Save 20% off all in stock Olympus Labs products with code OLYMPUS20 at checkout.

Also up for Presale from Olympus labs is Dermastrength, Dermatren and Dermatrest Discount code can be used on these.

W

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure it ended. That's what I'm seeing. If anyone has a line in any other ones let us know

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anybody? Is this still good? 20%
Driven2lift Hyde
Nope, sorry, I just told Wagz86 about 10 posts up that this sale has been over for a bit so I assumed people read it lol

If you find a code that works, by all means, use it! But if you type it in exactly as advertised it will tell you it's no longer valid if we've discontinued it.

SOCIAL is always good for 10% your entire order at Orbitnutrition.com though :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hyde just posted above that that sale is over nut you can still use the coupon SOCIAL for 10%