Your 1st Prohormone Cycle Promo ForeRunner Labs

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Your 1st Prohormone Cycle Promo ForeRunner Labs


    Are you considering your first prohormone cycle? If so, read on.




    We are looking for a few good men to log their first prohormone cycle FREE by using only ForeRunner Labs products.

    Basic Requirements:

    - You must be 21 years old or older
    - You must live in the USA
    - You must be willing to start your cycle within 2 weeks of receipt of the products

    Advanced Requirements:

    - Post your stats +
    - Post your training split plan ++
    - Post your diet plan +++
    - Post your starting pics ++++
    - Tell us why you think you are ready for your first prohormone cycle +

    IT'S that SIMPLE!

    In return, if we feel you are ready, and have a competitive application we will supply you with a prohormone cycle fitting to your goals for a minimum of 4 weeks. And this will include our PCT product Reboot.

    *Rules are subject to change. Winners will be chosen based on participation. Don't be a shy little bitch. Bring it!


    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook



  2. Awesome! I'm interested in this for sure!

    Stats

    Age: 23

    Height ( idk if it matters) 5"11

    Weight 208

    Diet- 6 meals , high protein high carbs moderate fat.

    Workout plan- following a hybrid style dogg crapp and loving it.

    I think I'm ready for my first cycle because I have a very solid workout regimen, strict diet and I push myself to the limit so with an added boost I know I could see great results!

    GOAL- Bulk to 220
    Pics will follow
    •   
       


  3. ^nice. DC training is a good way to get big.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  4. Great stack. I ran alpha mass and had great results

  5. I read great things about mass and alpha test....
    •   
       


  6. Bump for some ph virgins
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Bump for some ph virgins
    I'd like to pop my ph virgin cherry!

  8. Great products to do it on

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I'd like to pop my ph virgin cherry!
    You are the town bicycle of ph use.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

    You are the town bicycle of ph use.

  11. Str8_lurkin is going to send me his address so we can get him rolling.

    This is still open to more apps though. Get'em in!

    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  12. Pumped to get rolling! Should go awesome with my DC regimen

  13. Bump for the weekend warriors.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  14. I would love to get in on this

    Stats

    Age: 35
    Height : 5.5
    Weight : 221

    Goal: Trying to cut down

    Diet is 8 meal per day. High protein and 100g less of carbs

    Training : 6 x per week with weights and 2 x per week cycling class

    Always want to try out the forerunner PH!!

  15. Some good apps so far

  16. Can't believe there aren't more apps for this
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  17. Your 1st Prohormone Cycle Promo ForeRunner Labs


    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    I would love to get in on this

    Stats

    Age: 35
    Height : 5.5
    Weight : 221

    Goal: Trying to cut down

    Diet is 8 meal per day. High protein and 100g less of carbs

    Training : 6 x per week with weights and 2 x per week cycling class

    Always want to try out the forerunner PH!!
    You are running prohormones right now so you wouldn't qualify for this sorry. It is for first prohormone cycles.
    Last edited by Royd The Noyd; 07-14-2014 at 10:15 AM. Reason: fix
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  18. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Can't believe there aren't more apps for this
    This will be an ongoing opportunity as we realize not everyone is wanting to run their first prohormone cycle TODAY.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  19. Nice opp for Virgins
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

    This will be an ongoing opportunity as we realize not everyone is wanting to run their first prohormone cycle TODAY.
    Yea, I'm still waiting for the right moment.

  21. I'm definitely interested but right now is not the best time for me :-/

  22. These are great products to pop the cherry with guys.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  23. Needs to more people on this

  24. Stats:
    Male, 30yo, 5'6", 158-ish, 10-11%BF by bioimpedance in the morning.
    See here for details:
    [pm me for my body comp log, data for years, don't have enough posts to include links in my posts yet]

    Training split plan:
    3 days a week, switch off A-B workouts (A-B-A, next week B-A-B, etc)
    A:
    Squat, SLDL, DB Inc Bench, BB Row, DB curl, Tri Ext, BB Curl
    B:
    Deadlift, Leg Ext, Pullups, DB Overhead press, Lateral Raises

    Every morning (well, most mornings): 30minutes treadmilling at 110-115HR prior to eating anything

    Diet Plan (currently on the 3380):
    [pm me for my diet plans, about 36%F, 36%P, 28%C]


    Starting pics:
    What sort of starting pics do you want? Standard bodybuilding poses (front double bi, lat spread, etc), or just whatever we have on our phone at the current time? These were taken within the last three weeks:
    [pm me for this album]

    Why PH?
    I'd like to put back on the muscle I lost while cutting, and build more muscle in addition. With as controlled and routine as I am and as hard as I work, I think PH's would be a great addition.
    Plus, because I constantly track the main three things: diet, exercise, and body composition, it would be quite interesting to see how PH's affect those. And since I've got so much past data, it should show quite obviously if there is an overt effect.

    Goal:
    Build muscle while not adding bodyfat.
    End goal: 185lb, 8-9%bf

    Does it matter what other supps we take while on ForeRunner PH cycles? I notice you didn't ask about other supps- or was that supposed to be included in the diet plan? The only even somewhat related thing I take is half doses of Diesel Test Hardcore (1tab, 3x/day), which I can stop. But I do take a bunch of other supps that aren't test related.

    This may be my first or one of my first posts, but as you'll see from my body comp log, I'm no stranger to logging body data.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by koleah View Post
    Stats:
    Male, 30yo, 5'6", 158-ish, 10-11%BF by bioimpedance in the morning.
    See here for details:
    [pm me for my body comp log, data for years, don't have enough posts to include links in my posts yet]

    Training split plan:
    3 days a week, switch off A-B workouts (A-B-A, next week B-A-B, etc)
    A:
    Squat, SLDL, DB Inc Bench, BB Row, DB curl, Tri Ext, BB Curl
    B:
    Deadlift, Leg Ext, Pullups, DB Overhead press, Lateral Raises

    Every morning (well, most mornings): 30minutes treadmilling at 110-115HR prior to eating anything

    Diet Plan (currently on the 3380):
    [pm me for my diet plans, about 36%F, 36%P, 28%C]


    Starting pics:
    What sort of starting pics do you want? Standard bodybuilding poses (front double bi, lat spread, etc), or just whatever we have on our phone at the current time? These were taken within the last three weeks:
    [pm me for this album]

    Why PH?
    I'd like to put back on the muscle I lost while cutting, and build more muscle in addition. With as controlled and routine as I am and as hard as I work, I think PH's would be a great addition.
    Plus, because I constantly track the main three things: diet, exercise, and body composition, it would be quite interesting to see how PH's affect those. And since I've got so much past data, it should show quite obviously if there is an overt effect.

    Goal:
    Build muscle while not adding bodyfat.
    End goal: 185lb, 8-9%bf

    Does it matter what other supps we take while on ForeRunner PH cycles? I notice you didn't ask about other supps- or was that supposed to be included in the diet plan? The only even somewhat related thing I take is half doses of Diesel Test Hardcore (1tab, 3x/day), which I can stop. But I do take a bunch of other supps that aren't test related.

    This may be my first or one of my first posts, but as you'll see from my body comp log, I'm no stranger to logging body data.
    Good app. Other supps do not matter. I'd prefer you actually keep everything consistent for supplements. It's nice to pull you out if lurking.

    Would you be willing to let us use your before/after photos (we can hide your identity if you want)?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  26. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Good app. Other supps do not matter. I'd prefer you actually keep everything consistent for supplements. It's nice to pull you out if lurking.

    Would you be willing to let us use your before/after photos (we can hide your identity if you want)?
    Totally. I can take more traditional ones- front relaxed, back, side, lat spread, front double bi, whatever. Those are just swolfies I took in the last couple of weeks.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by koleah View Post
    Totally. I can take more traditional ones- front relaxed, back, side, lat spread, front double bi, whatever. Those are just swolfies I took in the last couple of weeks.
    Great! You are in. Let's build some muscle. Send me a pm with your address and we will get it out.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  28. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

    Great! You are in. Let's build some muscle. Send me a pm with your address and we will get it out.
    Okay, will do! So stoked! Do you want nudes too, just incase?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Okay, will do! So stoked! Do you want nudes too, just incase?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  30. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Great! You are in. Let's build some muscle. Send me a pm with your address and we will get it out.
    PM'ed you. Let me know if you got it. I'm apparently only able to PM staff at this point.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-11-2014, 02:42 PM
  2. How much did you gain on your 1st PH cycle
    By levi003227 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-21-2013, 06:47 AM
  3. 1st prohormone cycle
    By earl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 03:24 PM
  4. My 1st Epsitane Cycle.. your comments
    By Delta Force in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 09:53 PM
  5. 1st Real Cycle Blueprint: your thoughts/suggestions...
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-03-2005, 11:08 PM
Log in
Log in