Your 1st Prohormone Cycle Promo ForeRunner Labs

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you considering your first prohormone cycle? If so, read on.

We are looking for a few good men to log their first prohormone cycle FREE by using only ForeRunner Labs products.

Basic Requirements:

- You must be 21 years old or older
- You must live in the USA
- You must be willing to start your cycle within 2 weeks of receipt of the products

Advanced Requirements:

- Post your stats +
- Post your training split plan ++
- Post your diet plan +++
- Post your starting pics ++++
- Tell us why you think you are ready for your first prohormone cycle +

IT'S that SIMPLE!

In return, if we feel you are ready, and have a competitive application we will supply you with a prohormone cycle fitting to your goals for a minimum of 4 weeks. And this will include our PCT product Reboot.

*Rules are subject to change. Winners will be chosen based on participation. Don't be a shy little bitch. Bring it! :)

str8_lurkin

Awards
Awesome! I'm interested in this for sure!

Stats

Height ( idk if it matters) 5"11

Weight 208

Diet- 6 meals , high protein high carbs moderate fat.

Workout plan- following a hybrid style dogg crapp and loving it.

I think I'm ready for my first cycle because I have a very solid workout regimen, strict diet and I push myself to the limit so with an added boost I know I could see great results!

GOAL- Bulk to 220
Pics will follow

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great stack. I ran alpha mass and had great results

str8_lurkin

Awards
I read great things about mass and alpha test....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great products to do it on

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Str8_lurkin is going to send me his address so we can get him rolling.

This is still open to more apps though. Get'em in!

str8_lurkin

Awards
Pumped to get rolling! Should go awesome with my DC regimen

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I would love to get in on this

Stats

Height : 5.5
Weight : 221

Goal: Trying to cut down

Diet is 8 meal per day. High protein and 100g less of carbs

Training : 6 x per week with weights and 2 x per week cycling class

Always want to try out the forerunner PH!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some good apps so far

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't believe there aren't more apps for this

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to get in on this

Stats

Height : 5.5
Weight : 221

Goal: Trying to cut down

Diet is 8 meal per day. High protein and 100g less of carbs

Training : 6 x per week with weights and 2 x per week cycling class

Always want to try out the forerunner PH!!
You are running prohormones right now so you wouldn't qualify for this sorry. It is for first prohormone cycles.

Last edited:
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice opp for Virgins

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
I'm definitely interested but right now is not the best time for me :-/

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are great products to pop the cherry with guys.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Needs to more people on this

koleah

koleah

Awards
Stats:
Male, 30yo, 5'6", 158-ish, 10-11%BF by bioimpedance in the morning.
See here for details:
[pm me for my body comp log, data for years, don't have enough posts to include links in my posts yet]

Training split plan:
3 days a week, switch off A-B workouts (A-B-A, next week B-A-B, etc)
A:
Squat, SLDL, DB Inc Bench, BB Row, DB curl, Tri Ext, BB Curl
B:
Deadlift, Leg Ext, Pullups, DB Overhead press, Lateral Raises

Every morning (well, most mornings): 30minutes treadmilling at 110-115HR prior to eating anything

Diet Plan (currently on the 3380):
[pm me for my diet plans, about 36%F, 36%P, 28%C]

Starting pics:
What sort of starting pics do you want? Standard bodybuilding poses (front double bi, lat spread, etc), or just whatever we have on our phone at the current time? These were taken within the last three weeks:
[pm me for this album]

Why PH?
I'd like to put back on the muscle I lost while cutting, and build more muscle in addition. With as controlled and routine as I am and as hard as I work, I think PH's would be a great addition.
Plus, because I constantly track the main three things: diet, exercise, and body composition, it would be quite interesting to see how PH's affect those. And since I've got so much past data, it should show quite obviously if there is an overt effect.

Goal:
Build muscle while not adding bodyfat.
End goal: 185lb, 8-9%bf

Does it matter what other supps we take while on ForeRunner PH cycles? I notice you didn't ask about other supps- or was that supposed to be included in the diet plan? The only even somewhat related thing I take is half doses of Diesel Test Hardcore (1tab, 3x/day), which I can stop. But I do take a bunch of other supps that aren't test related.

This may be my first or one of my first posts, but as you'll see from my body comp log, I'm no stranger to logging body data.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stats:
Male, 30yo, 5'6", 158-ish, 10-11%BF by bioimpedance in the morning.
See here for details:
[pm me for my body comp log, data for years, don't have enough posts to include links in my posts yet]

Training split plan:
3 days a week, switch off A-B workouts (A-B-A, next week B-A-B, etc)
A:
Squat, SLDL, DB Inc Bench, BB Row, DB curl, Tri Ext, BB Curl
B:
Deadlift, Leg Ext, Pullups, DB Overhead press, Lateral Raises

Every morning (well, most mornings): 30minutes treadmilling at 110-115HR prior to eating anything

Diet Plan (currently on the 3380):
[pm me for my diet plans, about 36%F, 36%P, 28%C]

Starting pics:
What sort of starting pics do you want? Standard bodybuilding poses (front double bi, lat spread, etc), or just whatever we have on our phone at the current time? These were taken within the last three weeks:
[pm me for this album]

Why PH?
I'd like to put back on the muscle I lost while cutting, and build more muscle in addition. With as controlled and routine as I am and as hard as I work, I think PH's would be a great addition.
Plus, because I constantly track the main three things: diet, exercise, and body composition, it would be quite interesting to see how PH's affect those. And since I've got so much past data, it should show quite obviously if there is an overt effect.

Goal:
Build muscle while not adding bodyfat.
End goal: 185lb, 8-9%bf

Does it matter what other supps we take while on ForeRunner PH cycles? I notice you didn't ask about other supps- or was that supposed to be included in the diet plan? The only even somewhat related thing I take is half doses of Diesel Test Hardcore (1tab, 3x/day), which I can stop. But I do take a bunch of other supps that aren't test related.

This may be my first or one of my first posts, but as you'll see from my body comp log, I'm no stranger to logging body data.
Good app. Other supps do not matter. I'd prefer you actually keep everything consistent for supplements. It's nice to pull you out if lurking.

Would you be willing to let us use your before/after photos (we can hide your identity if you want)?

koleah

koleah

Awards
Good app. Other supps do not matter. I'd prefer you actually keep everything consistent for supplements. It's nice to pull you out if lurking.

Would you be willing to let us use your before/after photos (we can hide your identity if you want)?
Totally. I can take more traditional ones- front relaxed, back, side, lat spread, front double bi, whatever. Those are just swolfies I took in the last couple of weeks.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally. I can take more traditional ones- front relaxed, back, side, lat spread, front double bi, whatever. Those are just swolfies I took in the last couple of weeks.
Great! You are in. Let's build some muscle. Send me a pm with your address and we will get it out.

str8_lurkin

Awards

finally posted pictures... these are from a a week or so ago....diet has been changed. to a calorie dense diet looking to hit 5500 calories a day...mostly clean. I don't gain weight fast so hopefully with this cycle I can get my skinny ass to 220 as I said before sitting at 208. dogg crapp training 3 days a week 4th day cardio+abs.

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
I am ready to get in on this.

STATS:
Male
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 191 lbs.
Body Fat (approx.): 13 % (9-point Caliper Test) But who really know???

TRAINING
4-Day Split (M, T, Th, F) plus any extra my body feels up to hitting
Stoppani's Shortcut to Size (12-Week Program)

DIET
40:40:20 Macros on about 3500 calories per day

GOALS
Weight: 200+ lbs.
Body Fat: 10% or less

I feel like I have hit a plateau that I am wanting to bust through. Ready for some serious size and strength gains.

Thanks for the opportunity.

photo.JPG

koleah

koleah

Awards
Great! You are in. Let's build some muscle. Send me a pm with your address and we will get it out.
Got my package yesterday. Sent a PM with a bunch of questions, want to make sure I optimize the product and the logging.

And am I at ten posts yet? sheesh.

JayAche

Awards
Well new to AnabolicMinds and PH usage, but not new to logging....
Would definitely be interested in this...

I actually just received my first Purchased PH in the mail, but would be willing to hold off and run this instead and get some guidance along with my first cycle. "Better safe than sorry"... and I'd figure you guys could lead me in the right direction with proper supplementation/procedures.

My stats current are.... Age:26 Weight: 210 Height: 5'10''
Training split... Monday:Chest Tuesdays:Arms Wednesday: Shoulders/Back Thursday: LightChest Friday: Legs/Core
Diet Plan... Sadly nothing strict in terms of Diet until Classes start back up at Uni... Just don't have the time to meal Prep as I'd like to
Why I think I'm ready.... I've been working out like a fiend for the last 2 years. Started at 280lbs 40%BF and I'm sitting around 210lbs and 17%BF, I feel like I'm ready to turn a new page and get moving on new things. Thus my interest, I've seen/heard many good things and PH cycles and I'm really interested in giving it a go.

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
Are you considering your first prohormone cycle? If so, read on. We are looking for a few good men to log their first prohormone cycle FREE by using only ForeRunner Labs products. Basic Requirements: - You must be 21 years old or older - You must live in the USA - You must be willing to start your cycle within 2 weeks of receipt of the products Advanced Requirements: - Post your stats + - Post your training split plan ++ - Post your diet plan +++ - Post your starting pics ++++ - Tell us why you think you are ready for your first prohormone cycle + IT'S that SIMPLE! In return, if we feel you are ready, and have a competitive application we will supply you with a prohormone cycle fitting to your goals for a minimum of 4 weeks. And this will include our PCT product Reboot. *Rules are subject to change. Winners will be chosen based on participation. Don't be a shy little bitch. Bring it! :)
Wow this an amazing opportunity and would love to do my first pro hormone cycle with forerunner lab products. Ok so I meet all requirements

Stats- currently 192 lbs, 5'10 and about 12% bf

Training split- back/bis, chest/tris, legs, shoulders/core. Love the four day rotation gives you ability to take no days off. Obviously a day off here and there is great but I try to get in the gym every day even if it's not for a huge full training session

Diet plain- eat very lean, carbs and proteins. Low fats. Diet consists of salmon, chicken, lean ground beef and ground turkey, and talapia for proteins. Oats, quinoa, sweet potatoes for carbs and lots of green vegetables.

I am ready for my first prohormone cycle because I have shattered a lot of PRs and arrays I was once at but have begun finding them again. I started mixing up my training with different intensities, HIIT training, using chains, resistance bands, drop sets, pause reps, you name it I have tried it to up my weights on the big 3 (squats deads bench). I am currently in the 1000lb club with 1mr around 315 for bench, 425 for deadlift and 335 for squat. I think a prohormone cycle could help me improve on these numbers and keep my lifts, strength, and size growing. I am very dedicated and regimented in my training and I would like to continue my "clean bulk" adding lean muscle and growing larger while staying lean as I plan to compete next spring.

My last bulk ended in March when I was up too 205 lbs. I cut through June down to 182. Since than I have been doing all my mixing up of different training techniques trying to keep my body guessing and have managed to lean out and put on a solid 10 lbs of lean muscle. I'd love to see this trend continue with the help of a prohormone

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered 5-alpha though which I heard stacks nicely with this. I would love to run the whole stack as long as my fat face could be censored lol. I am a teacher and don't need my students finding this :)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to pick more people this week. Strong physique iSTFUAT it looks like you are doing well for a natural.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners will be chosen based on participation. Don't be a shy little bitch. Bring it! :)
Does this include post count? ;) lol I'll update my app tomorrow am.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
App-
Male
Height: 5' 11
Weight: 198
Body Fat (approx.): 19

TRAINING
5 day split- chest tris, back bi's, delta traps, legs, then chest again on that 5th day. It's really lacking :(

DIET
Right now around 3200 but will bump for this.

GOALS
Weight: around 200 but hoping for more of a recomp. Don't need to add anymore fat

I like the fact this is OTC pct with minimal sides. I also bought 5-alpha that I would love to use during the cycle.

Thanks for the opportunity.

http://i.imgur.com/xZCbur4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7YTY5ml.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 194
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 31