SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mninsider.com

MN Insiders are offered some seriously amazing 48 hour only deals every 2-3 weeks, don't miss out.

Two days until our groundbreaking human clinical trial on X-Factor is published, you better believe we'll be having a huge sale accompanying these results!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Say Whhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
Ahhhh hell yeah! On my second bottle of the new Test Factor and I think it may be about time to jump on that X-Factor to finish out the summer!

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Done. Had to refresh the recaptcha thing like 6 times to actually see it lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhh hell yeah! On my second bottle of the new Test Factor and I think it may be about time to jump on that X-Factor to finish out the summer!
How was your 1st bottle?

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
I'm using it on a cut with Alphamine, TTA-500 and the other essentials (whey, creatine, PWO, fish oil, protein, etc.) as I prep for a physique competition in San Diego this weekend and I got down from 195 to now about 175 but I still have great energy levels/aggression in the gym and a good fullness in my muscles that I didn't have last prep! I was a lot stronger before but if I can still pound out 100lb. dumbells at 10+ reps for all my chest presses I would call this addition a win! Hopefully the good prices keep up so I can grab a few bottles for when I'm not at such a steep caloric deficit.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Done. Had to refresh the recaptcha thing like 6 times to actually see it lol
Lol, I hate those things too. Thanks for signing up and for your patience!

I'm using it on a cut with Alphamine, TTA-500 and the other essentials (whey, creatine, PWO, fish oil, protein, etc.) as I prep for a physique competition in San Diego this weekend and I got down from 195 to now about 175 but I still have great energy levels/aggression in the gym and a good fullness in my muscles that I didn't have last prep! I was a lot stronger before but if I can still pound out 100lb. dumbells at 10+ reps for all my chest presses I would call this addition a win! Hopefully the good prices keep up so I can grab a few bottles for when I'm not at such a steep caloric deficit.
Great feedback, glad to hear you're enjoying it. You'll be even more happy with your X-Factor results when you give it a whirl, truly THE best natural supplement on the market.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Signed up! How long has this been around?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Done :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, we'll be launching a huge XF sale in celebration of the new study results later today :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Email launched, hope everybody is stocking up!!