[NEW PRODUCT ALERT] Get EpiBURN Pro First // WIN A STACK!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Summer Stack Giveaway!

EpiBurn Pro will be here in no time! If you're a USPlabs InnerCircle member already, then just keep an eye on your Inbox!

(If you're not, click HERE to get on the FREE list - No BS, just sick deals FIRST. We will email you as SOON as EpiBurn Pro is released!)

We're ready to hook you up with your Summer Stack to compliment your new
EpiBurn Pro!

USPlabs Compound 20 & USPlabs AP™

Summer Ready, Some Aren't!

For round 1; Tell us how you've gotten ready for Summer and how you plan to continue toward your Summer goals!

>>> ENTER NOW <<<

You may enter as many times as you’d like; DAILY entries = MORE chances to win!
FIVE (5) winners will be randomly selected on 7/15/14. They will each receive a bottle of USPlabs Compound 20, and USPlabs AP to stack with your new EpiBURN Pro (COMING VERY SOON!)

(Winners will be announced in this thread. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection. 18+ ONLY please. US Shipping Address’ Only. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

REF#AM14-2

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten ready for my summer goals by getting all the equipment and (most of ) the supplements to maximize training time efficiency while continuing to research ways to constantly change things up to be more effective.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i have gotten summer ready by, simply hitting my macros/fiber/micros. and being in a consistent calorie deficit and following a PHAT style of training, along with adding MISS Cardio and HIIT Cardio 4-6 sessions per week burning 300-450 calories. to maintain while getting stronger during the cut, all with out needing any supplements at all accept for vit d3, fish oil, multi and protein powder.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I've gotten ready for summer by tracking my macro's and calories for real this time and cleaning up my diet as much as I can. I have also upped my training intensity. This looks like a killer stack and an awesome promo!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh the excitement! EpiBURN is almost here! If you haven't signed up for the Inner Circle yet then I HIGHLY recommend that you do now! For those who are skeptical, you won't be receiving a ton of emails about things you don't care about; you'll only get the important messages and by important I mean sick intro deals and the occasional bit of information about upcoming products and the like. As for the contest...who could pass up a chance at getting this stack?!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Oh the excitement! EpiBURN is almost here! If you haven't signed up for the Inner Circle yet then I HIGHLY recommend that you do now! For those who are skeptical, you won't be receiving a ton of emails about things you don't care about; you'll only get the important messages and by important I mean sick intro deals and the occasional bit of information about upcoming products and the like. As for the contest...who could pass up a chance at getting this stack?!
especially with the new compound 20 and anabolic pump, no need for low carb diets with these!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
7 months of cutting to prepare for the vacation I leave for on Friday! Went from 205lb @ 21% bf to 160lb @ 9% or less. Dem abs ftw.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ive gotten ready for my summer goals by focusing my time and energy towards a building up my resume. Continuing to network and having my time managed better has allowed me to fit into other peoples schedules more efficiently and shows that I am making moves towards a better experience.

DR325

DR325

Awards
My summer goals were to set new 1RM PRs on my squat and deadlift, which I have already done. Now to increase those 1RMes even more!

gotboost31

gotboost31

Awards
I have gotten ready for summer by having blood vessel bursting training sessions 6 out of 7 days a week. Topping that with 20 minutes of sweat pouring high intensity intervals of anaerobic exercise. I also have put together a sick daily supplement regiment.

gotboost31

gotboost31

Awards
I am on track to set new personal records every month on my main three and with this routine nothing can slow me down.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have been dieting the last 21 weeks in preparation for my brothers wedding to be the best man. he gets married this friday, so it has been a long 5+ month grind to lose over 20+ pounds and try to get into shape to look presentable at the wedding for him and also the 100+ that will be attending. I have kept my cardio down to a minimum and focused more on a lower caloric intake and have found that i have held much more size, and fullness in the process. Epi would be an epic thing to add into my stack with the new CP 20, Anabolic Pump, and also Powerfull which I am running right now.

hopefully i dont look like a chump when i get to the wedding, and then we are having a cookout the day after. But will be good to see my brother and his fiance after they moved to CO in May, have not seen them in about 6+ months since i started cutting and lost over 20+ pounds in 5 months for this event.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I plan to continue my summer readiness by taking a few choice supps on vacation with me (maybe some AP?) and keeping up with my training while my calories are higher. After all the cutting I should be prime for some serious growth during the week of higher calories!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Summer Cut

My training is very different from winter months to summer months! i want to kind of bulk in the winter and cut in the summer. Thats my fitness plan.
Winter Training:
-Low Reps
-High Carbs
-No timed rest periods
-low cardio
Summer Training:
-High reps
-low carbs
-timed rest periods
-high cardio such as 25 minutes steady cardio with some HIT training. Also will hit abs a lot more toward the summer

I really train to watch my diet in the summer and not so much in the winter. I like food and love my junk food so the winter is the time i eat that and the summer months i try to get as cut as possible with good diet and of course good supplementation which is why im entering in this! I good fat burner really will put the cherry on top! As it is the cherry. If your not dieting and training well a fat burner will probably not show results. but if you dieting and training well and taking a good fat burner it really will do the trick and get you cut! i would really like to show a before and after while on these products and i know it would be a nice transformation because i want to start my HIT training and thats when i really get cut! ecspecially doing it outside in the heat with a fat burner! you wanna talk about sweating! haha!

But i hope im one of the lucky 5 to get this! Good luck everyone!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have gotten ready for my summer goals by picking up my parent's treadmill that they no longer need back in mid June along with picking up key ingredients to go along with my diet. Since getting the treadmill, I've been incorporating 20 minutes of cardio after my weight training sessions. I'm now on a mission.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Entry 2:I will continue to keep up with my diet through the summer and year round, given that I live in florida and beach day is almost every day.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten ready for summer but upping my cardio in the morning and cutting my macros. Trimming down

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
To get ready for the summer I baught myself a pair of swimming trunks 4 inches to big, I recently just hit a 30 inch waist and can finally enjoy the trunks! I have been dieting super hard and working my ass off!

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
!im gettin ready for da summer by hittin dat gym all day every day baby...... ahh yeah!!!
amen to dat (answering myself yo)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive gotten ready for summer by cutting out ice cream in my diet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cardio has been kept minimal , but my kcals have been the lowest they have ever been for my cut. Using this method I have found i have kept better fullness, better strength, have not strung out as much, and found much better energy/focus/recovery from day to day. Something I have utilized for the first time and I think I am going to implement it on my next contest prep.

Brothers big day to get married tomorrow. Cant wait to enjoy some cake and eat it too!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I plan to relax a little on my diet strictness but to increase my workouts and cardio for the remainder of the summer to begin building muscle but also keep my current conditioning level. Should be a nice balance between life and lifting/aesthetic physique

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I usually drink a bcaa all throughout the day in the summer because one i sweat more in the summer and two it helps with cravings for junk food. if i get a good tasting bcaa it will keep my mind off of sweets and junk food and help me lean out at the same time! Also i dont eat as much if im sipped on a good quality amino acid drink!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Ive gotten ready for summer by cutting out ice cream in my diet.
Speaking of weaknesses...pizza is mine. I can NEVER have a 2-3-4 slices. I end up eating the whole firckin' pie. LOL! I try to only have it once a month if that.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid entries guys. Don't forget you can enter daily and increase your chances of winning. Keep them coming!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Entry 3: I keep away all temptation from my house as I have no self-control and tend to binge on the whole thing. I have an unopened tub of nuttella and I know that once it gets opened it will get devoured. No ice cream / junkfood near me

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
84kg started at the beginning of April to cut.

2750-3000 cals. High protein - 250-300. Whatever else.

Stalled at 77kg.

Dropped to 2500 cals, same protein --> 75kg.

Added moderate HIIT... 10 minutes speed bike. 30 second sprint 1 minute 30 sec rest. 0-3x per week. More often none than some.

Anabolic Diet begins...

77kg evening, 74.5kg morning weigh in and slowly dropping.

Goal pre-contest 8/30 WBC - 2014 Open World Fitness Championships... -70kg. 0.5kg mass lost on cut thus far according to InBody scan.

Possibly have an Under Armour advertisement next month and prepping for a top10 and/or winning the cover model competition for Men's Health Korea.

Natty.

3 months on a modified PHAT + 5/3/1 I stacked.
Weights up.

current PRs are
140kg bench 3x3 with RAM.
200kg sumo block pulls 3x3.

Haven't tried true maxes yet, and I won't for quite some time. Don't feel like stalling, but PRs in the bucket and I know I'm making progress.

Excited to recomp and then slow bulk on the Anabolic Diet up to 90kg for next year. I want to sit at -75kg 4-5%.

All nice and carb loaded:

Depleted:

HawaiianHulk1

HawaiianHulk1

Awards
Living in Hawaii, I didn't have to prep for anything.. I continued what I was doing.. Everyone in Hawaii has a beach body, as long as you are happy with it.. Just to maintain being a monster is hard enough..

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still getting myself ready for summer by stepping out of my comfort zone. Taking on projects that I normally would have brushed aside to the next guy but it can be quite rewarding knowing your the man behind a plan. I plan to continue my goals by showing my face to network supporters to let them know that not only do I appreciate their support, that they fully know that our community needs it to grow. Looking to put on a Competition at our local YMCA

abailey108

Awards
Got ready for summer by getting into that there calorie deficit and leaving all the rest in the weight room! And i'll continue by using this stack!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried out various dieting styles to get in my best shape ever. Found what works best for me which was totally different from past experience!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wedding day finally here. Going to enjoy some good food with friends/family. Another trick i have utilized in my cutting experience is keeping my larger meals to later in the day to help fuel my early AM Training which i found to aid in suppressing appetite, increasing energy, focus, and overall performance. Will be sticking to this for the future for my morning sessions due to work schedule and the most optimal time for me to lift.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Entry 4: Another way for me to stick to my diet and get in shape is that I walk to class every day, which is about a 2mile round trip taking 30-40minutes at a leisurely pace, so doing LISS daily :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I usually train in the morning as well. One thing I sometimes do when cutting for the summer is of course stay away from carbs late at night and two sometimes I'll get up out of bed and go straight to doing cardio. With nothing to eat it will shred the fat away when doing cardio first thing. Also if cutting you don't need carbs or anything before your workout so I stay away from those to in order to burn as much fat as possible.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote