A Trip Down Memory Lane - A Hypermax Log Opp!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's right! We at Performax Labs are feeling nostalgic and ready to give away a FIVE Log opps for Hypermax!!
CreHyper.png

And as a cool freebie, we'll be throwing in a free tub of our new creatine, Cremax! Perfect to stack with the HyperMax you'll be winning!
cremax ingredients.jpg

With summer in full swing I always get nostalgic to all of the summers spent playing baseball and all the fun times that came along with it. So our give away is easy, just tell us your favorite sports moment from your youth!

1171889.jpg

Can be high school, little league, and any sport! I'll pick a random winner on Friday! I'll start it out with a quick story from my high school ball days. We were playing my coaches alma mater and in his ten years as a coach he'd never beaten them. He told us if we beat them, he'd let us all sign his jersey from his playing days and he would hang it in his office. I was on the mound that day and threw a two hit shutout so we all got to sign! I ran into coach about a year ago and he said he's still got it hanging in his office.

Now it's your turn! So let's hear those stories from the glory days! Winners must be US only and 18 plus. Will be keeping this open all week so get those entries in!

Attachments

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to read cool stories.

Hypermax/Cremax should be a sick combo, good luck to all who submit.

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
DAMN! I was just chosen to log STIMaholic and Amino Fusion or i would be all up in dat a$$.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet promo idea. Love hearing stories about sports! I just bought me some Hypermax and am excited to try it. Thursday can't come fast enough!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be the first but only because I want to share the story. Senior year of football, last game of the season, we were playing our nemesis and the #1 ranked team in the class and have not beat them for 16 years I believe. If we win we are in the playoffs. I caught a touchdown pass with under a minute left but then we did not get the onside kick. We ended up losing by 4 points. Turns out we snuck in the playoffs anyway and had to play these guys again at their place again. This game, we took the lead with under a minute left off a 30 yard field goal. Ballzy call. Our head coach had other commitments prior to taking the head coaching job so he was not able to make it to the first round of the playoffs. Pretty awesome feeling talking to him on the phone after the game telling him we won. Finally beat them. It really couldn't have worked out much better. Though we did lose another close one the next week but we got hosed horribly and you can tell that from watching the game film. You would think spotting a ball would be one of the easiest things to do but we got raped on it of all things. Man that was fun to just type out! That happened 11 years ago. Can't wait to read more!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice story! Kinda surprised your coach would miss a playoff game though! And bump! Let's see some entries, great chance to try one of the strongest PWO's out right now, and free creatine!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice story! Kinda surprised your coach would miss a playoff game though! And bump! Let's see some entries, great chance to try one of the strongest PWO's out right now, and free creatine!
Prior commitments was state FFA. We all knew prior to the season.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was on the swim team in high school and I'll never forget my senior year during Christmas break we have a lock in. Where we stay at the high school overnight for two nights and have 3 a day swim practices! The most tiring Christmas break of my life. I got chlorine burn and we didn't get a lot of sleep so practices sucked!! It was a really fun time and I got to bond with the team a lot. Anybody else swim in high school?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a couple good buddies that did, they'd always show up to school exhausted cause they had swim practice at 5am before class, then another after.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep! i played almost every sport in high school and swimming was definitley the hardest.

gotboost31

gotboost31

Awards
I also swam in high school and can still remember some of my PR's for the 50 and 100 meter free style. My story I am sharing is from 20 Years ago, I was 9 . I was playing t-ball out behind my elementary school. I stepped up to the plate and first swing I totally missed the ball. Second swing I chopped it and all I saw wAs the ball disappear so I started running. I ended up getting so in the zone and didn't see the ball in play. I had ran all away around the bases and back to home, and as I came home I noticed the ball sitting back on the tee... Some how the ball had flew up over my head and landed right back where it started lol I was so embarrassed. A little blast from my past.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also swam in high school and can still remember some of my PR's for the 50 and 100 meter free style. My story I am sharing is from 20 Years ago, I was 9 . I was playing t-ball out behind my elementary school. I stepped up to the plate and first swing I totally missed the ball. Second swing I chopped it and all I saw wAs the ball disappear so I started running. I ended up getting so in the zone and didn't see the ball in play. I had ran all away around the bases and back to home, and as I came home I noticed the ball sitting back on the tee... Some how the ball had flew up over my head and landed right back where it started lol I was so embarrassed. A little blast from my past.
Haha that is awesome. You have to have gotten credit for the all out hustle.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump! still a few days left, let's see some stories.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning bump! Free creatine and the chance to log a great PWO for free!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was solid. It wasn't overbearing or anything.
Yeah 1-1.5 is perfect. I still haven't tried 2 scoops. Closest I got was 2 scoops spread 2 hours apart before my wife and I went to a drive-in movie to see Blended/Neighbors.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of this Hypermax talk is making me upset I started a stim break today :(

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah 1-1.5 is perfect. I still haven't tried 2 scoops. Closest I got was 2 scoops spread 2 hours apart before my wife and I went to a drive-in movie to see Blended/Neighbors.
I usually can't workout until 6 or 9pm so I doubt I will venture too much more. Does this have appetite suppressant qualities? I was not hungry around 11pm like normal?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last day bump! Get those last minute entries in fellas!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Leanengineer! Check your Pm's. And be on the lookout for some more giveaways soon!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats Leanengineer! Check your Pm's. And be on the lookout for some more giveaways soon!
Congrats! Great promo idea IMO. One of my favorites since I have been lurking/posting here on AM. Too bad it didn't take off like we thought it would.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats! Great promo idea IMO. One of my favorites since I have been lurking/posting here on AM. Too bad it didn't take off like we thought it would.
t8wSw.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
gotboost31

gotboost31

Awards
Congratz buff engineer you will love it I'm sure . Looks like some good ingredients.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start with 1 scoop. Many stim fans have stated 2 hits them really hard. 1.5 is sweet spot for me.
I cannot stress this enough, I used 2 scoops my first time and it was too much for me. 1.5 is great, but start with 1.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start with 1 scoop. Many stim fans have stated 2 hits them really hard. 1.5 is sweet spot for me.
Agree start with 1 scoop and work your way up. At 2 scoops Hypermax is no joke.The stim effect is very solid and you get full doses of creatine,BA,Agmatine and choline as well.