Lecheek Nutrition STIM SHOT log opps

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its finally getting closer and the product should release in a few weeks.

IF YOU APPLY PLEASE BE AWARE THIS PRMO WILL BE RUNNING FOR AROUND 2 WEEKS!!!!!

10380287_260176480851695_8718840779290774195_n.jpg

Looking for some good loggers for this.
U.S. ONLY
links to logs always helps ;)
Why do you want to try this ????

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in trying it as a mental/physical stimulant. Honestly done cutting for the year, I have my beach body, I just need to stay awake because I work the night shift in law enforcement and it can get tough.

Should also add that I've never done a log before, but I believe I would be very good at it. I am obsessively detail-oriented and compose highly specific reports all the time for work. I can imagine logging everything from what was in my stomach when I took the supps, to exercise, sleep, etc. The more I think about it, the more I think I would enjoy it as a sort of experiment.

Last edited:
rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good question. Guess the loggers will have to let us know.
If it does I may have to stop by and snag some from you... always more anabolic when your breathe smells freshly brushed during your workout. Fact.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be interested in trying it as a mental/physical stimulant. Honestly done cutting for the year, I have my beach body, I just need to stay awake because I work the night shift in law enforcement and it can get tough.

Should also add that I've never done a log before, but I believe I would be very good at it. I am obsessively detail-oriented and compose highly specific reports all the time for work. I can imagine logging everything from what was in my stomach when I took the supps, to exercise, sleep, etc. The more I think about it, the more I think I would enjoy it as a sort of experiment.

You might want to try out Ampitropin.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
im in what info do you need?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can haz

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a cool product, I really like the idea. Would love to see yohimbine in this but I understand why you would leave it out. Definitely in to see other users' feedback!

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
Would love to give your stim shot a try. Would me honest and detailed! Been off stims for two weeks now looking for a new product! Thanks for the consideration

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
What's up Marms ...this looks like a great new product and if this is anywhere as great as speed x3 and Pumpx3 it will be a bomb product.
I am not on any log actually noticed this and its an energy product and I have not taken any pre workouts or even protein for quite some time I would like yo give this a go to bad that if I were to get this my lecheek shaker was broken due to my 5 year old nephews dropping it so would shake it in a lecheek swag shaker.
Logs : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=187416

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232967-iforce-nutrition-conquer.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250655-myokem-proxymine-log.html

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Ugh I neeed this in my life probably.

I'm 30. 6' 3" 230 lbs lean

I've been a victim of intense lethargy lately. Post lunch, post work, etc. I'm talking sleeping bear tired. I eat very well, get adequate rest, moderate my coffee drinking. What gives? I'd be willing to give this a run.

Would more than likely split use between an any-time-of-day boost or a pwo jolt to get the juices going.
Sounds like myself as well I'm a Father of 3 girls and am always on the go and only train in the Early am.

DR325

DR325

Awards
My schedule varies daily, so there's no way to gauge my energy levels when I hit the gym. Thus, I need a pre-workout that will give consistent results and be effective, regardless of what time I train. Plus, I know Lecheek makes quality products, so I'm super amped to try this!

Sixx

Awards
28 years old
6'2
198 lbs

Have been training for over 5 years. Haven't logged a product on this website but have logged for Top Secret Nutrition as a sponsored athlete. Used about every non anabolic supplement in the past, ran one 1 DHEA 4 DHEA cycle last month keeping 7 lbs of the weight I put on (12 total).

Would love the opportunity as I have tried hundreds of pre workouts, etc.

Sixx

Awards
28 years old 6'2 198 lbs Have been training for over 5 years. Haven't logged a product on this website but have logged for Top Secret Nutrition as a sponsored athlete. Used about every non anabolic supplement in the past, ran one 1 DHEA 4 DHEA cycle last month keeping 7 lbs of the weight I put on (12 total). Would love the opportunity as I have tried hundreds of pre workouts, etc.
Would like to try this as I have always been interested in finding supplements that actually work. Non biased, honest reviews.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
My schedule varies daily, so there's no way to gauge my energy levels when I hit the gym. Thus, I need a pre-workout that will give consistent results and be effective, regardless of what time I train. Plus, I know Lecheek makes quality products, so I'm super amped to try this!
Soduken!!!!!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Soduken!!!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
24 years old
5'11 ~220 lbs

Training consistently for 5 years, haven't logged any products before but would love to give this a try. I'm a huge fan of stimulant products and would put this to use as a pre workout/pick me up/study aid. I'm currently in a really tough training program where some days I'm up at 0300 and work a 14-15 hour day, so trust me I could put this to good use! Also, I'm a first time dad with a 3 month old so some stims would come in handy lol.

I would log as much as possible (shoot for 3-4 times per week) and of course give a thorough final review!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost done from my stim break it's prefect timing !!

FlashSunday

Awards
I'm on a break from dmaa and ephedra. I'd love to try stim shot :D

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Yessir

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck to everyone.......Stim and minty breath?? Awesome!

MooseSPQR

Awards
This is a type of product I have never tried, would be interesting to see how this stacks up against the Razor8 free samples.