Awsome fat burining logging chance.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's right you heard it, we updated the patch and we would like for you to log it. On June 24th we included a very effective appetite suppressant in our Fat Burner Weight Loss patch. This is our 4th formula upgrade for this patch in it. The new appetite suppressant is "Hoodia", and it is a very interesting supplement. Hoodia is extracted from a cactus like plant and has been used for hundreds of years by the San (Bushmen) in the Namib Desert in Africa. They used Hoodia to suppress their appetites because they had very little food available to them in the harsh Namib Desert. With the addition of Hoodia we hope to make sticking to your diet a lot easier. So get your applications in. Age Sex Why Style of workout How many times can you log it Picture and maybe videos Food diet

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I've never used the AgeForce patches, and actually just heard about them after registering on the boards. I see many guys logging them and figure, why the hell not? I have no logs going on just yet and am about to finish a tub of alphamine....I"m 32, female, and my style of workout right now is cutting. I lift 4-5 days a week and do cardio that include HIIT sometimes 2-3 times a week, some cardio twice a day. I can log as much as possible as classes don't start until Aug 23rd :) I can post pictures and daily diet if needed!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never used the AgeForce patches, and actually just heard about them after registering on the boards. I see many guys logging them and figure, why the hell not? I have no logs going on just yet and am about to finish a tub of alphamine....I"m 32, female, and my style of workout right now is cutting. I lift 4-5 days a week and do cardio that include HIIT sometimes 2-3 times a week, some cardio twice a day. I can log as much as possible as classes don't start until Aug 23rd :) I can post pictures and daily diet if needed!
Great keep the apps comming !!

Can you provide pictures and maybe videos ?

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely! I take pictures regularly for Instagram so I can post them here as well. And also videos. What kind of videos are you looking for specifically?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any thoughts or workout videos or any thing really! I have bunch of different kind of videos my self.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Ok! I have 0 videos lol so once this thing gets up and going I'll see what I can put together. I'm usually training alone in the gym while my husband is at work so I just gotta find a good place for the phone

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
DJ,

I tried to PM you but it says your box is full....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One more week to get your apps in!!! My In box is clear now!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not sure if i have the old or new patches from the one sale...whipped them out of the closest, waiting to stack them at night with dexaprine in the morning, after i'm done with the dcp 2.0....nice opportunity

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
How many times do you change the patch a day, is it effective throughout the entire day provide a small dose throughout? What does the profile look like?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not sure if i have the old or new patches from the one sale...whipped them out of the closest, waiting to stack them at night with dexaprine in the morning, after i'm done with the dcp 2.0....nice opportunity
Nice . Looks like a solid stack.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many times do you change the patch a day, is it effective throughout the entire day provide a small dose throughout? What does the profile look like?
I just do one after I shower.

Garcinia Cambogia (hydroxycitric acid HCA) 10mg - is extracted from the fruit rind of the Garcinia plant. It has been shown to promote stored body fat burning and appetite suppression, along with increasing metabolic rates, in clinical trials. It works by inhibiting certain enzymes that convert carbohydrates into body fat, and to increase the oxidation of carbohydrates before they can be stored as body fat.
7-Keto DHEA 35mg- (7-OXO DHEA) is a naturally occurring metabolite of DHEA that cannot convert to estrogen, testosterone or any downstream sex hormone making it a much safer choice for those wanting the well-known weight loss benefits of DHEA. Clinical trials and peer review studies show that 7-Keto DHEA works as a thermo genic that increases metabolic function and thus causes an increase in energy expenditure. This leads to greater calorie utilization with resulting fat loss. 7-Keto DHEA can also accelerate fat loss is through a reduction of cortisol production which place a roll in the storage of new body fat. So 7-Keto DHEA works two ways, by increasing body fat loss and inhibiting new fat storage.
T2 2mg - (3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine) With dozens of clinical trials and peer review studies, T2 is perhaps the single most powerful clinically proven fat-burning peptide. T2 has a very important effect on the metabolic process. It increases one's metabolic rate so that you burn calories faster, and lose weight safely!
Tyr-Somatostatin 10mg - is an advanced peptide that burns body fat without any of the negative effects of so-called "fat-burners" like caffeine, ephedrine, or guarana, that are used in other over-the-counter weight loss supplements and diet pills. Tyr-Somatostatin does not suppress natural thyroid production.
Iodotyrosine Deiodinase 1mg - is a flavoprotein that is critical to the control of the body's metabolic rate, which regulates how quickly one's body burns calories.
Potassium Iodide 1mg - is a naturally occurring salt form of iodide that absorbs water naturally and readily. It has multiple functions: It protects the thyroid gland from radiation and helps to reduce mucus secretions in the respiratory tract.
L-Tyrosine 5mg - curbs appetite and increases alertness and mental focus. It is an amino acid that is used by all cells to synthesize proteins and to synthesize thyroid hormones. It also plays an important part in health cell growth and maintenance.
Selenium 2mg - in small amounts is necessary for healthy cellular function. It is an important antioxidant enzyme that prevents damage from free radicals and tends to increase the effectiveness of other antioxidants.
R Alpha Lipoic Acid (RLA) 8mg - is a great antioxidant. It is used in the body to break down carbohydrates, and to make energy. It also restores natural levels of vitamin C and vitamin E.
Hoodia 10mg - This is a safe and wonderful appetite suppressant. It doesn't work when taken orally, but when delivered directly to the bloodstream via our patches, it will suppress appetite and those cravings that make it so hard to eat sensibly.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I am logging the one without the hoodia in it atm, and leaning out nicely... The patches are very very very simple to use, no skin irritation (for me at least, but haven't heard of it happening to anyone). I have used Hoodia, or at least products containing hoodia and I can attest to its appetite suppressing effects. It makes you feel "full" , not a stim induced appetite suppression feeling...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am logging the one without the hoodia in it atm, and leaning out nicely... The patches are very very very simple to use, no skin irritation (for me at least, but haven't heard of it happening to anyone). I have used Hoodia, or at least products containing hoodia and I can attest to its appetite suppressing effects. It makes you feel "full" , not a stim induced appetite suppression feeling...
Good points. More people should apply!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why they aren't! Maybe already have logs going? Such a bummer when that happens

CNPComicNerd

Awards
I'll log it. I'm 19 5'10" 174lbs and active about seven days out of the week. I'm an intermittent faster and I'd love to run this so I can reduce my morning craving even more(especially if I have to go train). If I get the chance to log this I'd probably want to try it alongside something like Anabeta or Anabeta elite to get to see if it counteracts the hunger craze people go through and try a clean bulk.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would be interested in trying these. I will be running a LG hardening kit with king and Bioforge test. Would this be an issue? 39 male 209. Train 4-5 times a week with cardio. Training 20 years 15 as a trainer.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We will pick one male and one female. Winners will be chosen this Friday.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its hard to get loggers attention with all the great promos these days

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
It got mine!

CoffeeNLiftin

Awards
Would love to log this

Training experience: About 1 1/2 years but only got serious with my lifting in the past 8-10 months. I was motivated because my cousin (he's really like an older brother to me) was really into lifting and bodybuilding and he went through a really rough time but he never EVER gave up and kept fighting. I train as hard as I do and work my ass off because of him! He inspires me everyday to keep pushing and to never give up and reach my goals!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : Right now I train 6 days a week with one day off.
Sun: Chest/Tris
Mon:Shoulders and arms
Tues: I run at least a 5k and then hill sprints
Weds: Back and Bi's
Thur: same as Tues or I do HIIT cardio
Fri: Legs
Sat: rest day. I also train abs/core every other day.

Current Diet and macros: eating as clean as possible. Not counting my macros directly but I'm at around 1300 cals getting around 150 grams protein.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Would love to log this

Training experience: About 1 1/2 years but only got serious with my lifting in the past 8-10 months. I was motivated because my cousin (he's really like an older brother to me) was really into lifting and bodybuilding and he went through a really rough time but he never EVER gave up and kept fighting. I train as hard as I do and work my ass off because of him! He inspires me everyday to keep pushing and to never give up and reach my goals!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : Right now I train 6 days a week with one day off.
Sun: Chest/Tris
Mon:Shoulders and arms
Tues: I run at least a 5k and then hill sprints
Weds: Back and Bi's
Thur: same as Tues or I do HIIT cardio
Fri: Legs
Sat: rest day. I also train abs/core every other day.

Current Diet and macros: eating as clean as possible. Not counting my macros directly but I'm at around 1300 cals getting around 150 grams protein.
Great app!

stalto00

Awards
I am very much interested in logging this. I am above 30% bf and just got back in to working out after cycling threw of a few months of not lifting.
I currently weight around 170 and im 5ft1 and I would like to get down to 140 or 150.

I can take pictures and videos if needed.
My currently diet is carb cycling where I eat very low carbs 5 days a week and normal carbs 2 days a week.
I will be running 3 times a week at HITT style near my house.
I train in martial arts twice a week which is great cardio.
I will lift once a week heavy back on wed.
I do a boot camp twice a week which I can post at some point if I am chosen.
I have never logged on here before but would be a great testimonial to the updated patch since i already like the current patches offered by the company and would love to see the new upgrade.
Let me know what is decided.

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
The only products I have noticed significant gains I can attribute to the product and I will buy again are Hemavol, and Dermacrine. That being said, a transdermal fat loss patch sounds amazing and I've found I respond very well to DHEA. I've tried everything else under the sun. I even just dropped $500 on the July 4th NutraPlanet sale. BOOM, let's see what works. I'd really like to get more involved in the AM community here and a well reviewed log would be a good start. I've been lurking for about a year, but only posted over on BB.com. It's sort of wishy washy over there but too many memes and kids. Not my style,

Anyways, I'd love to log this product. 6 weeks left of my cut.

All nice and carb loaded:

Depleted:

Height: 172cm

Weight: 75kg (need to get to -70kg by 8/29 for the WBC 2014 Open World Fitness Championships in Seoul, Korea)

Training experience: 10 years, 1 year powerlifting, 2 years bodybuilding/competing

Currently running a modified PHAT + 5/3/1 for the past 4 months.
Working on strength and maintaining mass at the moment whilst cutting.
5x per week, 3x per week HIIT 15-20 minute cycling.
Normal session 2.5-3 hours.
Anabolic diet smashing at the moment.

PRs (sort of stalled at these weights the past two years, lots of injuries, started bodybuilding and finally starting to inch above old PRs)
170kg squat (130kg front squat)
170kg conventional dead (140kgx15)
130kg bench (80kgx30)
85kg OHP
200kgx3 sumo block pull
140kgx6 bench with RAM

Before/afters pics: Always doing on my own.

Links to previous logs?
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149680133&hig hlight=cheslink

Extra:
I like lifting weights. The gym is fun. Bodybuilding is fun. Supplements are good. Some are bad. Lifting heavy weights is most fun.

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We will post winners tomorrow after we see who wins the game today.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My team won!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am very much interested in logging this. I am above 30% bf and just got back in to working out after cycling threw of a few months of not lifting. I currently weight around 170 and im 5ft1 and I would like to get down to 140 or 150. I can take pictures and videos if needed. My currently diet is carb cycling where I eat very low carbs 5 days a week and normal carbs 2 days a week. I will be running 3 times a week at HITT style near my house. I train in martial arts twice a week which is great cardio. I will lift once a week heavy back on wed. I do a boot camp twice a week which I can post at some point if I am chosen. I have never logged on here before but would be a great testimonial to the updated patch since i already like the current patches offered by the company and would love to see the new upgrade. Let me know what is decided.
How soon can you start? Your are pick one and I will have Jason pick the other one for the male.

stalto00

Awards
I have 3 patches left so I can start as soon as it comes in the mail. I can also do a intro video when ever you would like. Super excited.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 3 patches left so I can start as soon as it comes in the mail. I can also do a intro video when ever you would like. Super excited.
Message me your info!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The other rep will post today the guy winner.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
*Crosses Fingers*
well uncross them you are one of winners along side the female logger. Message me you address and link the thread here.

CoffeeNLiftin

Awards
Congrats guys! Too bad for me though lol next time haha ;)

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
well uncross them you are one of winners along side the female logger. Message me you address and link the thread here.

By the way...
"djbombsquad has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cleared

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both of you will be surprised. We didn't just give you a month of products to try but a whopping 3 months supply!!
Can you say score!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both of you will be surprised. We didn't just give you a month of products to try but a whopping 3 months supply!!
Can you say score!!!
Dang I so missed the boat on this. Been wanting to use Ageforce for some time now. Just haven't. Can't wait to see some of these logs.

stalto00

Awards
I will post up my link shortly. It came in. I am excited to log this product.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great. Looking forward to it!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By the way... "djbombsquad has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
Will you post your log link here, thanks.