Cannibal Claw and Inferno STACK give away!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on the road but I promised a post and I will deliver! CHAOS AND PAIN HAVE THE GOODS!

This month we are giving away cannibal claw and cannibal inferno as a STACK!

The only requirement is you be a us resident. Over the age of 18 and are willing to create a log here on am as well as reviewing our product here on am.

However feel free to review our products on other sites.

This is a cutting or recomp stack! Get those apps in!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMP!!!

homerj742

Awards
PyroBatt, I would definitely love to give this stack a try. I've been waiting forever for it to come back in stock!

Ive used Genius and Ferox with great success.

As of now, I'm 33rd old male, powerlifter. I've always held high levels of bodyfat and have made it a goal to get lean for the summer. I've been following Jamie's blog for years and trust the integrity of CP products. With that said, I humbly ask if I can log these products. With my solid diet plan (keto with once a week refeed) plus inferno/claw, I have no doubt I will make great progress!

Nausea

Nausea

Awards
Down for this. Would definitely log and review.
Started lifting back in mid Oct 2013. Always been very slim, from swimming/surfing and fast metabolism. Didn't do either for a year and was drinking a TON and eating almost nothing but carbs (used to it from fueling long surf sessions)... so I ended up skinny fat and weak as a kitten which is what got me into weightlifting. Started probably at 19-20% bodyfat at 6'0/150lbs. Currently still around 150 but down to about 13-14% body fat and strength has been on continuously on the rise.. Basically been recomping so it would be nice to incinerate leftover fat and keep bulking up. Age 29, Lifting 4-6 times a week. Let me know if you need any other info.

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
I'll throw my hat in the ring for sure. I'm a man, 31, 5'8'' and ~215. I've been training for around 4 years, with a few breaks from having kids (more tending infants and recently pregnant wives, not actually having them). I'm probably sitting at around 18% body fat, I'd love to drop that down. I lift 3 times per week, high volume/high intensity triples based kinda programming. I'd be happy to log and review and find every other site in the world that carries your stuff to review it there also.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great stack, too bad I'm on cycle right now. In to see some of the logs. :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump. Choosing 2 loggers!

Ven0m

Ven0m

Awards
Looks good, And I have been loving the Chaos and Pain supplements. I'm a 6'0" 205lb amateur strongman from the northeast. I was looking to cut a bit this summer, as well as start up the APD with my training. Would love to offer training insights with regards to fat loss, energy levels / feeling, all while incorporating strongman in a CnP sort of way to the log. Thanks!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just starting my log for my first Epi cycle .... I am planning on using it as more of a body recomp / cutting cycle so some inferno and claw would go VERY nicely with this. I have used C&P products in the past and love them. I love your blogsite also. .... so if you feel like having someone log these alongside a cycle of Epi to see the ultimate recomp/cut then count me in ... otherwise good luck to the other guys on this site. C&P stuff is the real deal !!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just starting my log for my first Epi cycle .... I am planning on using it as more of a body recomp / cutting cycle so some inferno and claw would go VERY nicely with this. I have used C&P products in the past and love them. I love your blogsite also. .... so if you feel like having someone log these alongside a cycle of Epi to see the ultimate recomp/cut then count me in ... otherwise good luck to the other guys on this site. C&P stuff is the real deal !!
It'd be polite to contact the company that sponsored your original log, before applying to do other logs simultaneously.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love to try this stack. Just finished a log with a competitor, Fatburner and thyroid blend and would love to compare and contrast. I think alot of the thyroid blends get a bum deal due to lack of knowledge.

Slowly starting to come down for a potential BB show in OCT......

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to try this stack. Just finished a log with a competitor, Fatburner and thyroid blend and would love to compare and contrast. I think alot of the thyroid blends get a bum deal due to lack of knowledge.

Good app right here! Bump for more!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
It'd be polite to contact the company that sponsored your original log, before applying to do other logs simultaneously.
You are correct. Despite the fact that both run together would be a great cutting/recomp stack, that was not the intent of the company who originally sponsored my Epi cycle. Out of respect to them I withdraw my app for this C&P log opportunity. I will have to wait 6 weeks at the least before I can in good faith log another companies product.

Thank you and good luck to the others on this site.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumps

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for mo apps!

CNPComicNerd

Awards
19 years old 5'10" 174lbs 10%bf and a current amateur fighter and in off season for college Rugby. Frequently train with olympic lifting and powerlifting 3x a week. 1x a week sprint session. Depending on if my current scheduled fight gets cancelled(looking like it) I'll be upping those numbers to 4x a week lifting and 2x a week sprinting. Haven't used an C&P products before but I always wanted too. I'm kind of new to supplements in general as I've only used creatine and protein before trying Alphamine a month ago.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
19 years old 5'10" 174lbs 10%bf and a current amateur fighter and in off season for college Rugby. Frequently train with olympic lifting and powerlifting 3x a week. 1x a week sprint session. Depending on if my current scheduled fight gets cancelled(looking like it) I'll be upping those numbers to 4x a week lifting and 2x a week sprinting. Haven't used an C&P products before but I always wanted too. I'm kind of new to supplements in general as I've only used creatine and protein before trying Alphamine a month ago.
Welcome to the board

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump! Choosing tomorrow

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Can't submit an application but I will sub for future logs!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choosing tomorrow. Bump!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last bump!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
pyrobatt I'd love to log this for you, would you all be ok with waiting till August 1st?

:)

If not there is some great guys ready to go in here!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log this as well. I think C&P products are innovative and go a long way towards separating themselves from the sea of supps. However I am nearing week 2 of a 6 week Epi log for another company. I am trying to cut some serious fat from a long bulk ....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll throw my hat in the ring for sure. I'm a man, 31, 5'8'' and ~215. I've been training for around 4 years, with a few breaks from having kids (more tending infants and recently pregnant wives, not actually having them). I'm probably sitting at around 18% body fat, I'd love to drop that down. I lift 3 times per week, high volume/high intensity triples based kinda programming. I'd be happy to log and review and find every other site in the world that carries your stuff to review it there also.
Send your info! Winner,

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Send your info brother!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys!!! From what I have experienced with C&P products I can honestly say that you will be impressed. :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am still waiting for the info from the 2 winners!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Congrats you winners! Send your damn info in, you're going to love this company!

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
PM sent, let me know if you need anything else.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
damn missed it !

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got your info and sent to bosses! Expect products shortly!

Also something exciting will be given at the end of this month. Just got word.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Got your info and sent to bosses! Expect products shortly!

Also something exciting will be given at the end of this month. Just got word.
Well hell yah.

I'll be home and ready for that one. :)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Super excited to compare products. Bring on the weight loss

MooseSPQR

Awards
Wish I would've seen this opportunity. Regardless, cant wait to see the results good luck winners.