Liquid labs M-DRL brought to you by Mind and Muscle

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know the drill. Mind and muscle is offering 2 AM members a chance to log 2 bottles of M-DRL and PCT. We need your stats, experience with these kinds of products. We also want to know your goals and previous logs. We ask that you also post your log on the mind and muscle website.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anybody

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bump

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Only A few days left

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crazy

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im very tempted....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Jump in

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So its basically 5a0hp, as in the old taurus product? I was thinking it was a ph to Mdrol/superdrol....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
I'm currently bridging into another more potent compound and I have a pre-workout/amino log lined up but if y'all want a quality log I'll app up.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm currently bridging into another more potent compound and I have a pre-workout/amino log lined up but if y'all want a quality log I'll app up.
Can't hurt to put one up

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I wasn't already committed to an Olympus tren log, I'd be all over this! Really surprised there's not more people interested in this!

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to give this product a shot!

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 225
Bodyfat: 14% (tested in bod pod)
Training: upper/lower 2 on, 1 off.
Current Maxes: Deadlift 535x1, squat 485x1, bench 340x1

I would like to be chosen to log this because I have been stuck at my current numbers for longer than I'd like to admit. I am hoping this might help me to break through this plateau and hit some new PRs! I have experience with a variety of different compounds. Ive run halo, epi, alpha mass, and others. I can update my log daily.

Past log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216523-purus-condense-log.html

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd like to give this product a shot!

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 225
Bodyfat: 14% (tested in bod pod)
Training: upper/lower 2 on, 1 off.
Current Maxes: Deadlift 535x1, squat 485x1, bench 340x1

I would like to be chosen to log this because I have been stuck at my current numbers for longer than I'd like to admit. I am hoping this might help me to break through this plateau and hit some new PRs! I have experience with a variety of different compounds. Ive run halo, epi, alpha mass, and others. I can update my log daily.

Past log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216523-purus-condense-log.html

Nice starting app.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Me too, but better for you. Two more days guys,

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
According to the label it is one of the ingredients. I would read the label above to get full profile. As for the old taurus I don't know the product so could not say,.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
According to the label it is one of the ingredients. I would read the label above to get full profile. As for the old taurus I don't know the product so could not say,.
Oops, sorry. Somehow I missed the profile...

polackpl

polackpl

Awards
You should pick me to log your hgh dosed epicatechin product EP1C for many reasons. Im a 22 year old Marine and always strive to be the best shape I can be in. Im currently 220 lbs, 6'2, have been lifting weights for 3-4 years (on and off). I know have a free schedule to train and am a great candidate for said product. I have only used Hdrol as a prohormone previously and gotten great results. Happily will do before and after logs. Thank you

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wrong thread, Leatherneck. Thanks for your service to our Country brother.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
cheftepesh1. When are you planning on picking a winner?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sunday afternoon

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
This should have more apps... PH with minimal sides and drying out/cutting properties and comes with PCT?

Can't beat this. Would be nice to run this.... I got a feeling we are going to see many more promos(ill be watching)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I'd apply, but I'm a newb to phs :/

This is a mild PH, which doesn't require much. Maybe a milk thistle and some Hawthorne berries you'd be good to go. With a good diet even at maintenance you'd be able to lean up. Best part is that you also get a great PCT with it. Don't miss out. As long as your 21 or older your golden.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
This is a mild PH, which doesn't require much. Maybe a milk thistle and some Hawthorne berries you'd be good to go. With a good diet even at maintenance you'd be able to lean up. Best part is that you also get a great PCT with it. Don't miss out. As long as your 21 or older your golden.
I currently started taking follidrone so I'll probably sit this one out.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A few more hours and I'll choose.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
N.Woods Giant i sent you a pM

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Should be a good product Ill be following along

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking for one last winner

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang two great products to log here!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
27 years old
Male
5'8"
155 pounds
Roughly 17-18% bodyfat

Been training consistently the past couple of years. I don't have that impressive of numbers. But I'm down to 155 pounds from 229 pounds a few years ago. Currently cutting on about 1,951 calories. 140P/200C/58F macros. I run Wendler's 5/3/1 program in my home gym, I've been thinking of switching back to my push/pull/legs routine though, as I would like to hit the weights 5-6 times a week. I can post up before and after pics as well if wanted. Thank you.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250985-fitmax-log-sponsored.html (Current log, will be completed in a couple of days)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/236170-soul0wners-quest-shred.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215410-soul0wners-run-mass-2.html

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
27 years old
Male
5'8"
155 pounds
Roughly 17-18% bodyfat

Been training consistently the past couple of years. I don't have that impressive of numbers. But I'm down to 155 pounds from 229 pounds a few years ago. Currently cutting on about 1,951 calories. 140P/200C/58F macros. I run Wendler's 5/3/1 program in my home gym, I've been thinking of switching back to my push/pull/legs routine though, as I would like to hit the weights 5-6 times a week. I can post up before and after pics as well if wanted. Thank you.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250985-fitmax-log-sponsored.html (Current log, will be completed in a couple of days)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/236170-soul0wners-quest-shred.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215410-soul0wners-run-mass-2.html
Go ahead and send me your info include email addess

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Congrats soul0wner! This should be a fun ride!