Olympus Labs EP1C loggers needed!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys know the drill... Tell me why we should pick you to log our high dosed epicatechin product EP1C. Stats (age, height, weight, training experience)? Will you do before/afters? Links to previous logs? Anything else you'd like to tell? And if you don't want to log it but still want to run it, order some from nutri-verse.com and use discount code EP1C15 to get 15% off!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners are....

gohard and edje007:) lol

Seriously, get those apps in

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edje, if you run anything else you're going to need your own area code, bro!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo bro....missed you man....
Thanks man! Missed you guys as well. Got my **** cleaned up and about to come back harder than ever so I'm lurking around.....lol Nice rep gig, dude! If I repped for these guys I'd probably be divorced. :) Congrats!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! Missed you guys as well. Got my **** cleaned up and about to come back harder than ever so I'm lurking around.....lol Nice rep gig, dude! If I repped for these guys I'd probably be divorced. :) Congrats!
Lol....Olympus is the best....we have tr3st, so my wife is cool with it mr tripod;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way...throw in an app bonedaddy

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol....Olympus is the best....we have tr3st, so my wife is cool with it mr tripod;)
LOL She'd be cool with that part but after checking out the entire line, I'd NEVER leave the gym! The dermal stuff looks bad ass!!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way...throw in an app bonedaddy
I'm not sure what I'm looking at here....is the myostatin inhibiting type stuff? Sounds cool, but not that educated on it. Now hormonals or PHs......those make me smile! lol

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure what I'm looking at here....is the myostatin inhibiting type stuff? Sounds cool, but not that educated on it. Now hormonals or PHs......those make me smile! lol
We have a lot of those as well;)

Oral and transdermal!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
First app:)

Big player in tha house.
Not sure if it's an app... LOL My cycle starts this Monday which runs for 6 weeks

I found this on PubMed and it makes me think that Epicatechin would make a nice PCT addition..

2013 Jun;124(11):663-74. doi: 10.1042/CS20120469.

(-)-Epicatechin is associated with increased angiogenic and mitochondrial signalling in the hindlimb of rats selectively bred for innate low running capacity.

Hüttemann M1, Lee I, Perkins GA, Britton SL, Koch LG, Malek MH.

Author information

Abstract

Alternative approaches to reduce congenital muscle dysfunction are needed in cases where the ability to exercise is limited. (-)-Epicatechin is found in cocoa and may stimulate capillarity and mitochondrial proliferation in skeletal muscle. A total of 21 male rats bred for LCR (low running capacity) from generation 28 were randomized into three groups: vehicle for 30 days (control); (-)-epicatechin for 30 days; and (-)-epicatechin for 30 days followed by 15 days without (-)-epicatechin. Groups 2 and 3 received 1.0 mg of (-)-epicatechin/kg of body mass twice daily, whereas water was given to the control group. The plantaris muscle was harvested for protein and morphometric analyses. In addition, in vitro experiments were conducted to examine the role of (-)-epicatechin on mitochondrial respiratory kinetics at different incubation periods. Treatment for 30 days with (-)-epicatechin increased capillarity (P<0.001) and was associated with increases in protein expression of VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor)-A with a concomitant decrease in TSP-1 (thrombospondin-1) and its receptor, which remained after 15 days of (-)-epicatechin cessation. Analyses of the p38 MAPK (mitogen-activated protein kinase) signalling pathway indicated an associated increase in phosphorylation of MKK3/6 (MAPK kinase 3/6) and p38 and increased protein expression of MEF2A (myocyte enhancer factor 2A). In addition, we observed significant increases in protein expression of PGC-1α (peroxisome-proliferator-activated receptor γ co-activator 1α), PGC-1β, Tfam and cristae abundance. Interestingly, these increases associated with (-)-epicatechin treatment remained after 15 days of cessation. Lastly, in vitro experiments indicated that acute exposure of LCR muscle to (-)-epicatechin incubation was not sufficient to increase mitochondrial respiration. The results suggest that increases in skeletal muscle capillarity and mitochondrial biogenesis are associated with 30 days of (-)-epicatechin treatment and sustained for 15 days following cessation of treatment. Clinically, the use of this natural compound may have potential application in populations that experience muscle fatigue and are unable to perform endurance exercise.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You guys know the drill... Tell me why we should pick you to log our high dosed epicatechin product EP1C. Stats (age, height, weight, training experience)? Will you do before/afters? Links to previous logs? Anything else you'd like to tell? And if you don't want to log it but still want to run it, order some from nutri-verse.com and use discount code EP1C15 to get 15% off!
You should pick me because I'm running a cycle and this would be a great thing to run through the end of the cycle and into pct. Another reason is because i do a lot of pure strength training which is where a product like this shines. Also it would make my log an ongoing Olympus log which would be pretty cool :)
I'm late 20s, 6 foot 1, 205lbs, and iv been wrecking it In the gym sense 13. My current bench is around 300 (I think lol), I squat 405, and I DL 455.
You guys already know about my current dmz log an I can't post the link on this mobile app. But I update a lot, and make sure I give credit where credit is due if I feel a supplement is working.
You guys know I'd be a reliable logger for this product, and I hope you consider me.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
AWW YEAH! It would be so EP1C to log this!

Here is a little bit about me:

I am a 29 year old male.

6' 2" 220 lbs. around 16ish%bf

Training follows 5/3/1 with the triumvirate assistance work, although I have been doing that for a while and may soon be switching to BBB.

Diet is very dialed in, I track everything and hit my macros consistently. I have been bulking with cals around 500 over maint. for the last 5 months or so and think its time to start recomping soon. I am going to be starting to do some carb cycling, and adjusting total cals each day depending on if im working out or not. So, if chosen, I will be doing a recomp by that time. From some of the other logs on Epicatechin, I think EP1C would be great for that!

I had been planing to start a cycle soon, but would definitely put that on hold and run this if chosen! I would like to run this because I have been following a LOT of logs of people running Epicatechin and I am blown away by the results many of them are getting! I would like to see for myself just how AWESOME this stuff is!

If chosen, I will include before/after pics. I can also post on some other sites. I am able to give very detailed and frequent posts to keep everyone informed on what is happening.

Past reviews done:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209033-muscle-marinade-cherry.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213929-review-lgs-new.html

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm down for a log!! Pick me pick me! Lol.

age- 32
height- 5'9"
weight- 176lbs
training experience- 5 days per week sometimes 6. Heavy compounds and lots of super sets.

Would like to compare and see how they differ and in dosage and you guys have a higher dose per pill

I have my previous log on my sig.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to run a 8 week log :)

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 160 (I'll prlly be 155 by the time I run this, I have 4 weeks left in my cut)
Training Experience: I have 8 years of lifting experience. I had a non training injury about 4 years ago that kept my out of the game for about a year and a half. I've been going strong again for the past 3 years.
I will take before and after pictures

I have never ran a log before, but I don't think that should be viewed as a negative. As I would be very motivated to really shine in my first go at logging. I would log everything about my training, diet, and supplement regiment. I would view this as kind of an interactive log. I would post everything about my training and every meal (with total macros) which would allow for others to chime in on advice or further recommendations to get the most out of my run. I am very motivated and have loads of time on my hand for training. Lastly, I run 5/3/1 and would stick with that for the log.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I really really want to try your companies products. I didn't get picked for ostar1ne but I'm turning in this app for this opportunity

Ht: 6'0
Wt: 190 ( as of now )

Bench max : 315 ( new )
Squat: 400

I just ran ironflex's halo x and currently running pct. I was planning on starting Ep1c at the end of my 4th week of PCT!

I've been PRing right and left so far In my pct and I'd like to keep that going after I finish my crucial 4 weeks!

Please pick me!!! Your reps have helped me out a lot with my halo cycle and I'd love to give a detailed log for you guys! Please pick me, really want this opportunity!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/249350-halo-x.html.

This was my log! Very detailed until 3/4 of the way into the cycle bc of some family issues! Thanks guys!

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Also, in addition to my application, I will fight and/or eat anything if it ups my chances to win.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I forgot to mention I'd like to run an 8 week cycle . Full out balls to the wall Ep1c log!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, in addition to my application, I will fight and/or eat anything if it ups my chances to win.
You ready to prove this? Videotape yourself eating a cheat meal and say "I want to log Olympus Labs EP1C" during that vid ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many loggers are getting chosen? And when does it start?

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's like, 9 cheerios... A**holes
Fugging corporate shenanigans!! 9 cheerios or 3grams over the volume of boxes they sell is probably a metric **** ton. Cha-ching! They screwed you out of at least a spoonful!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I NEED to log this

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many loggers are getting chosen? And when does it start?
We'll pick loggers as soon as EP1C is ready to ship. Not sure about number of loggers yet.

ODoyle99

Awards
Ep1c isn't transdermal? Disappointed.

Jk lol. Looks like a really solid product, good luck to the applicants! Looking forward to seeing logs for this. Olympus Labs doing great things

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log your product :)

age-24
height- 6'1"
weight- 205 lb
Body fat- approx. 9%
training experience- I have been working out almost every day for the past 4 years. I workout 6 days a week with one off day. I do high volume workouts but right now I am on a bulk and would love to gain some strength (add more weight onto all lifts) at the 8-12 rep range.

I would love to log your product to see if I can maximize my strength at the 8-12 rep range. My calories are up to almost 5k a day, and I eat very clean, so I think my results from this supplement would be a good indication if it is legit or not, since I am confident that I have every other aspect down pat. Also, I know my body extremely well, adding to my ability to properly and accurately review your product.

I would love to provide before and after pics as well. Let me know if you want the before pics now.

Thanks for the consideration!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
How do you think this would stack with your Ostarine--because I just ordered both! Also, is there any research indicating that Epic would need to be cycled; any possible down-regulation of any processes do to continual use, or is that just not known at this time?Thanks,Crowbar

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you think this would stack with your Ostarine--because I just ordered both! Also, is there any research indicating that Epic would need to be cycled; any possible down-regulation of any processes do to continual use, or is that just not known at this time?Thanks,Crowbar
It should be a great stack for sure... Haven't seen such studies but generally it's a good idea to cycle almost all supplements with the exception of protein powders, amino acids etc.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything should be cycled, everything. Including fish oils, multis, vitamins, everything.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
It should be a great stack for sure... Haven't seen such studies but generally it's a good idea to cycle almost all supplements with the exception of protein powders, amino acids etc.
You know of any on cycle benefits using this?? If so then I can put it to the test ;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know of any on cycle benefits using this?? If so then I can put it to the test ;)
It improves cholesterol and if it inhibits myostatin, it's definitely useful on cycle. Myostatin is one of those factors that limit muscle growth. I'll use EP1C on cycle for sure.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Really itching to see who will log this .. I want ittttttttt lol!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here, itching to see what this will do! Maybe I missed it, but how long will loggers be logging for 4 weeks? Longer? 1 bottle or 2?

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
It improves cholesterol and if it inhibits myostatin, it's definitely useful on cycle. Myostatin is one of those factors that limit muscle growth. I'll use EP1C on cycle for sure.
I like this idea!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Looks like I need some then ;)