Olympus Labs OSTAR1NE loggers needed!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
240 x 5mg of ostarine per bottle. Great for females, PCT, bridge and standalone cycles.... Tell us why we should pick you! Stats? Are you willing to do before/after pics? Links to previous logs? Something else?

Four_Stroke

Awards
I would love to be able to run this in my PCT for my fall OL's EPI/DMZ cycle! I hadn't even thought about including osta before I saw this post.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
YES!!!!

IM DEF GOING TO RUN A BOTTLE PCT!! Along wih some strength!!! Yeah buddy!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whichever!!! Ive made up my mind to run both during PCT.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Withdrawn. PM'ed Ya gohardorgohom.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I was told to also drop a app in the section also.

App stuff, most of you already can vouch for me. lol

Height: 5'11
Weight: 215
BF: 10-12%

Currently on D1M & TR3ST and planning on adding more goodies I have into my mix.

Looking to add to my PCT with Ostar.

I have ran all sort or sarms. I love them, beside s4 I won't touch since anything that messes with my vision is a no no in my book. Anyways there is one brand I go to for quality sarms, so I can truly give Olympus Labs a purity and effectiveness test in PCT compared to my source.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Weight: 190

I'd love to log this product for you guys. I can log everyday and do before/after pics and whatever else. I'm currently running halodrol and I was already planning on running osta dosed low in pct so it would be very convenient just to run it for you guys. It would also be my first time using ostarine so I'm sure the effects will be very noticeable. I'm hoping to not only keep my cycle gains but potentially grow into pct and I know osta could be a major role in that.

Four_Stroke

Awards
I was told to also drop a app in the section also.

App stuff, most of you already can vouch for me. lol

Weight: 215
BF: 10-12%

Currently on D1M & TR3ST and planning on adding more goodies I have into my mix.

Looking to add to my PCT with Ostar.

I have ran all sort or sarms. I love them, beside s4 I won't touch since anything that messes with my vision is a no no in my book. Anyways there is one brand I go to for quality sarms, so I can truly give Olympus Labs a purity and effectiveness test in PCT compared to my source.
What's your preferred sarm source? Im looking to pick up some gw50 soon, any experience with it?. Feel free to PM if you dont want to post it here.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
No APP for me, but I love Osta, it is ****ing bad ass.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to say that Olympus Labs is piquing my interest lately. Very interesting lineup you guys are working on

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
If I weren't planning on staying on forever I'd put in an app. Osta is good ****.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to say that Olympus Labs is piquing my interest lately. Very interesting lineup you guys are working on
Why wouldn't you put your app in? It'd be great to see a respected board veteran like you doing a log for us at some point.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Why wouldn't you put your app in? It'd be great to see a respected board veteran like you doing a log for us at some point.
Keep peeking his interest and I am sure he would. :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may need to app for this. Finishing up a two bottle run of XI-KT, how would this be in PCT?

Also interested in the joint/bone health properties as I am recovering from a broken toe right now.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may need to app for this. Finishing up a two bottle run of XI-KT, how would this be in PCT?

Also interested in the joint/bone health properties as I am recovering from a broken toe right now.
Lots of guys use low dose osta in pct.

I do.

With 5mg caps, easy to dose;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of you who don't want to apply or don't get lucky this time, Nutriverse is having a presale!SAVE 15% OFF OSTAR1NE AND TREST ACE BY USING COUPON CODE "OSTAR1NE15" AT CHECKOUT. PRESALE IS GOOD FOR ONE WEEK. ALL ORDERS EXPECT TO SHIP BY JUNE 28TH. OSTAR1NE IS 5MG 240 COUNT OSTARINE AT AN UNBEATABLE VALUE THAT JUST GOT BETTER WITH THIS PRESALE!SHOP NOW FOR OSTAR1NE

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
Just ordered a bottle of str3ngth and would love to add this to my stack! Never done a log before but I'm fairly new here.
Stats: 6'. 190 lbs. 15% bf (trying to creep toward 10%)
Will post before and after pictures.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I wasn't already committed to another log, I would definitely apply for this one! I have run to other companies ostarine and those were in liquid form. Taking the pills would be so much more convenient.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I PMed you but I'd love to run this at 25 mg for a bulk. What stats are needed as I'm a noob at applying!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Like I said before I'd like to use this to bulk. I'm currently ending my hdrol cycle in a week.

Ht: 6'0
Wt: 190
Bf: 9%

I've never used a SARM but osta has me intrigued. I'd really like to use in a bulk at 25-30 mg and see how it works out. At 5 Mgs it's flexible and that's what I like about ostar1ne.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Hi OL

I'd love the opportunity to log OSTAR1NE for you guys. I have ran 2 ostarine cycles in the past. One with celtic labs ostabol and the other was Ironmaglabs osta-rx. I would be able to compare and contest my experience with OSTAR1NE.
I am a 30 year old male with 15 years lifting experience. 228 pounds. Currently I am on "cut". Ostarine has worked great for me in the past when it came to recomp/retaining muscle while on a caloric deficit. I would be able to update multiple times per week with pictures.

I would like to run OSTAR1NE as a standalone, but if you needed me to I could run it with OL eliminate. I have a few bottles on hand

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, guys. Here's my app:

I would love to run Ostar1ne in my PCT from a mild PH (XI-KT) , into a recomp.

I started my fitness journey in March of 2011, having never lifted or been active I my life. I was 335 lbs, hypertensive and possible pre-diabetic and my BF % was roughly 45%. Over the next few years, I started lifting with a barbell and taught myself how to Squat, Deadlift, Bench and OHP. I am 39 years old. I currently weigh ~225 pounds at 5'10", and am roughly 16-17% BF.

I am finishing up a two bottle run of XI-KT (should last until about Tuesday or Wednesday), and am also running Combustion, DCP 2.0 and Vanillean. I generally lift four days per week, using 5/3/1, and have become decently strong. I haven't hit a 1,000 lb. total yet, but I am steadily progressing towards that goal.

I recently had a small setback when I broke my big toe last Tuesday, and won't be able to Squat for a bit. I will be working legs using leg extensions and leg curls, but will miss Squatting for at least 6-8 weeks :(

I'm hoping that Ostar1ne can help me to add a bit more lean mass and shed a bit of fat in the process. I'm also hoping that it can assist my recovery as well, as I have read that it can increase bone density as well.

I have run a log for MAN Sports PF3 on here, and a beta test of Lecheek's Amino Fusion, but have run many many logs on bb.com. I'll find the links to the two logs in here and edit this post in a minute with that info. I am also adding my XI-KT experience into booneman's Epic Cutting Stack log right now, with his permission :)

Thanks for the opportunity to apply for this, and I look forward to seeing the winners!

Here are the links to my logs here on AM:

MAN PF3:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235061-misfit28-changing-game.html

Lecheek Amino Fusion Beta Test:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/245965-misfit28-beta-test.html

I have run a TON of logs on bb.com, and would be glad to provide the links if needed!

I also have no problem posting pictures, tracking workouts or anything else. I'm very thorough!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's get some female apps in ;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magdalena what you think?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
That 15% off makes this an extreme steal. If I don't get picked I will still pick up a bottle and make a log for my pct with osta. :thumbsup:

str8_lurkin

Awards
I would love the opportunity to log this product. I have been lifting for 7 years started at 145 pounds and now sit at 207. I have run cycles before.

Stats

Weight: 207

12% bf

Would definitely do before and after pictures

With detailed log.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I might have to buy this for the future because Osta is the bomb in PCT.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might have to buy this for the future because Osta is the bomb in PCT.
The bomb in pct!!! And I like osta in between cycles.

Joints feel a lot better when I'm on, and more muscle fullness and fat shredding too

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited about this opportunity! I've been trying to upload a picture to show my progress from losing ~115 lbs., but can't seem to get them to upload for some reason :(

My AVI shows a bit of the progress I have made! I'm sure Ostar1ne could help me even more :)

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
We'll pick winners in few days and loggers should be able to start ASAP.
Thanks for the quick reply. I have another 2 weeks on my current cutting log so I think that counts me out, I'll throw an app in next time

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply. I have another 2 weeks on my current cutting log so I think that counts me out, I'll throw an app in next time
If you would be able to start right after that 2 weeks, put your app in.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I wish I could put my app in for later haha. But I can't wait to see how your companies product does. :) will be subbing for the future.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Awesome, here it is:

Height: 5'8''

Weight: 180.6 +/- .6

BF%: Guesstimating 12%, trying to get under 10%

Experience: 7 Years, all natural

Diet: Running a fairly large deficit with a once weekly refeed. Protein kept high throughough, carbs and fat manipulated based on rest or training day. As mentioned earlier I am logging 2 Lecheek cutting supplements and plan to continue cutting until I run out. At that point I will begin to reverse diet and calories will come up steadily. I'll introduce OSTAR1NE at that point

Training: Upper/Lower split with 4 training days a week. Keeping everything heavy to preserve lbm during the cut .I'll through in some higher rep myo-reps on the last set of my workouts. I may move back into a PHAT style routine when calories come up.

Other Supplements: Creatine Mono, Beta Alanine, BCAA, Cit Malate, LCLT, Betaine, Fish Oil a preworkout and multi-vitamin

Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250747-leecheck-oxyeca-black-2.html#post4537474

I track my calories, reps/sets, and bodyweight meticulously. I also wear a calorie tracker which I use to monitor my caloric intake vs energy expenditure. I can post before/after pictures and provide updates multiple times a week. I hope this will help me put on some muscle as a bring my calories back up from my cut. I believe I'll provide good feedback of the effects, dosing, and progress from an experienced natural lifter

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
240 x 5mg of ostarine per bottle. Great for females, PCT, bridge and standalone cycles.... Tell us why we should pick you! Stats? Are you willing to do before/after pics? Links to previous logs? Something else?
I'm game. I'd be a good choice as I havean ample amount of experience using anabolics and know how to gauge my body's response to hormonal manipulation. I've ran a handful of PH's,...Havoc Phera Plex, 1 T Tren P-Bold,Focus SD but have been dropped PH's in favor of AAS, for the past 7-8 years.test e, deca,NPP,var and transdermal test base. I've been off for about 6 months , just been running clomid EOD at 25mg.,I'm looking to ease back into cycling and a mild stand alone non-AAS pharm like ostarine would be the ideal stepping stone.I'd like to see how it compares to stand alone clomid, I'm fine with before/after pics and considering I haven't been training in almost 6 months (PCT was rough, I stayed on cycle for over a year), I am finally back to where I should be WRT test levels via clomid....my before and after pics would serve as a ringing product endorsement on their own. A month of proper training/dieting (assisted with ostarine) will do me a lot of good and the pics will show just that ... 5'10" , 210....and about 22-25% b/f.Meh.

BBCF74

Awards
I would be willing to post pics before and after as well as log whatever results you need.
As a female, I think it would be awesome to try this (did anavar once before and loved my results - told this is as good and better in terms for a woman) Been doing a lot of research on Oster1ne and cant find much if anything on woman results. I'm the perfect candidate!
I am 6'1, 170lb competitor in many different sports including figure (transferring to physique) and CrossFit (shhhhhh) body fat about 15% right now.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Like I said, I would love too if I wasn't already taking Osta. :(

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
How is it treating you? Are you taking Ostar1ne?
No I'm currently taking Ostabol.

It's treating me pretty well. I've basically kept all of my gains.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No I'm currently taking Ostabol.

It's treating me pretty well. I've basically kept all of my gains.
How are you dosing?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards