BOGO at synerbolics.com

Lendo

Awards
very interesting products...

I have to admit, when I saw the line "We carry very strong PH STACKS and very advanced nootropic", I was expecting to see some basic stuff, but the nootropics, 3 MHD and Sleep Factor look like they contain some of the better/stronger ingredients available.

I'm sure some would like to see more PH products...

I'd like to see testing of products to verify ingredients...then I'll buy

kevlor

Board Sponsor
Awards
very interesting products...

I have to admit, when I saw the line "We carry very strong PH STACKS and very advanced nootropic", I was expecting to see some basic stuff, but the nootropics, 3 MHD and Sleep Factor look like they contain some of the better/stronger ingredients available.

I'm sure some would like to see more PH products...

I'd like to see testing of products to verify ingredients...then I'll buy
And we have just added 3 new Nootropic Stacks. Check it out.

We are running a BOGO promo for members to have a chance to try out our products at a deep discount.

3-MHD Anabolic Matrix

3-MHD-sml.jpg

Mind Fuel - NooBrain Booster

Mind Fuel2sml.jpg

Total Recall

Total Recall-b-sml.jpg

Neuron 2.1 - Synaptic Elasticity Enhancer

Neuron 2-1-sml.jpg

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Give our nootropics a try. They're very potent! The BOGO code is JJB1BOGO

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
that memory booster looks interesting I have been looking at sunifiram for a little while now.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
that memory booster looks interesting I have been looking at sunifiram for a little while now.
We coming out with some real unique nootropic combinations. Don't forget to use my BOGO code JJB1BOGO

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Any new products in the works..
The boss is always adding new products. I know he's incredibly busy right now with our peptide company but he will definitely add more prohormones.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The boss is always adding new products. I know he's incredibly busy right now with our peptide company but he will definitely add more prohormones.
Good to see you over here JJ!

I will say the Neuron 2.1 is legit!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established

How about a liquid follidrone product..