Nootropics

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's up Am!! we'd like to here your thoughts and ideas on a potential new patch to add to our already powerful line-up and maybe a log too. A patch that good improve cognitive function, sharpen focus, and support overall mentality. In other words, a nootropic patch. Recently I ran the idea across AgeForce about what the patch would potentially contain. The following is a list of key ingredients I suggested the patch could potentially contain: Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine to act as a cholinergic precursor that supports mental activity, focus and provide a source of choline to the brain for production of acetylcholine.
Huperzine A to support mental focus and concentration by supporting increased levels of acetylcholine through enzymatic inhibition. Caffeine because we all love our cups of joe, by why go through the whole brewing and "cream or sugar" mumbo jumbo? lol
Pikatropin to support cognitive function and blood flow to the brain helping to improve mental alertness.
L-Tyrosine for additional focus support and mood enhancement.
Choline Bitartrate as a source of choline for muscle activity, mental speed, and action potential enhancement and support. So guys, we'd like to hear your feedback!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump!!

Texian

Awards
I am generally familiar with the concept behind nootropics, but am curious as to what place it would have in my overall nutrition and supplementation scheme.

Could you elaborate on that a bit?

I am a 47 year old experienced lifter, have my food, supps, and training dialed in pretty well. My only significant limitation is my work versus training schedule, that has working 4 on 4 off /twelve hour shifts. So I typically train at about 3:30 am on work days, and never after 7 AM on off days.

I deal with chronic fatigue, and limited actual training time under the bar. As well, I am on a budget.

What would the product do for me?

Thanks.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I say find ingredients that are known to increase focus (for us ADD peoples out there) and put it in a 8-12hr time released patch, I stopped taking adderall two years ago, and I am going back to college in the fall(after a 6-7yr "hiatus"), and don't plan on going back on Adderall... So I am currently exploring options... Unfortunately a good % of the products that are meant for focus have added stims...