Olympus Labs TransFORM loggers needed!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
180x50mg of transdermal formestane... You guys know the drill. Tell us why we should pick YOU to log this amazing new product. Stats? Are you willing to do before/afters? Links to previous logs? Are you the toughest mofo on the planet?

Reactions: mw1
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sheet, hope I'm not being selfish, but I'd like to try it.

I've used various topical forma products in the past,
Formastanz,
Cel formestane
Bpi formasurge

Finishing up my Dimethadrol cycle, and going into eq/test cycle, need to control estrogen, not destroy it.

Stats 5'8", 185 10% Bf

I'm tough until I get hurt, then I'm a lil pussie

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cuz you scared everyone away!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah...

If you build it they will come :)

Four_Stroke

Awards
180x50mg of transdermal formestane... You guys know the drill. Tell us why we should pick YOU to log this amazing new product. Stats? Are you willing to do before/afters? Links to previous logs? Are you the toughest mofo on the planet?
I would love to be able to log this. I am setting up a lean bulk stack for this fall with OL's EPI/DMZ, Tr3st Ace/Cyp (when released), and TransForm on cycle and for use in PCT. I am willing to do before and after pics.

I am 6'1" and hovering around 212-215 with 15-16% BF. I'm currently running EvoMuse CardioTryx in order to lean out before my OL cycle.

I would say I'm tough until the blood starts pouring, then I keep on going!

Edit: My training style is Jim Wendler's 5/3/1. Legs/Abs Monday, Chest Tuesday, Arms/Abs Wednesday, Deadlift/Back Thursday, Shoulders Friday and Light Chest/Arms/Abs Saturday.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to be able to log this. I am setting up a lean bulk stack for this fall with OL's EPI/DMZ, Tr3st Ace/Cyp (when released), and TransForm on cycle and for use in PCT. I am willing to do before and after pics.I am 6'1" and hovering around 212-215 with 15-16% BF. I'm currently running EvoMuse CardioTryx in order to lean out before my OL cycle.I would say I'm tough until the blood starts pouring, then I keep on going!
When you'd be able to start your log?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
already preordered this! Currently on Formabolic and love it, can dose low for AI and high for PH - so versatile!
This is better value though so on my order list next month ;)

Im uk so couldn't take this offer

Four_Stroke

Awards
When you'd be able to start your log?
I'm going into my last week of a light PCT, probably 6-7 weeks from now, so early to mid August. I hope that's not to far away for this opportunity!

I'm also planning to be closer to 10-12% BF when I start the EPI/DMZ stack, but I would like to start Tr3st Ace and TransFORM 2 weeks prior and continue for another 2 weeks after EPI/DMZ.

bobby norcal

Awards
Let me be a logger!
5'11"
19% BF
Current on Test Cyp and Anazolene for Est control, also HCG shots

I am eating clean, all greens and chicken working out 5 times a week, trying to get the PF down especially around the belly.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log this!

5' 6"
165lbs
7% bf

Currently on 500mg test e, 250mg tren e and exemstane as needed (usually 12.5mg EOD). I'd be willing to drop the exemstane to see how this would compare.

I train with high volume and intensity, will take before after pics, have multiple logs over at phf, and yes I'm one tough mofo.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
when do you have to have the log by? i would love to throw in an app but have a log starting in a couple days

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some nice apps so far.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
When are loggers picked?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you guys are coming out with this!! Will you be using Avant lab's carrier?
That's a negative good sir. We decided to go with our own carrier :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol such a smart ass

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
What are you waiting for then? Put your app in!
ahhhh ya
would love to run this, being on TRT i feel like my change of having raised E2 levels are higher than someone who isnt. My dumb@ss doctor never checks my estrogen levels (need to find a new one). However running an anti estrogen while on TRT is advantageous in my opinion because it wont mess with your test levels at all, it will only decrease your estrogen levels. so i feel like i would be able to tell if the product is working more efficiently.
o and hell ya im the toughest mofo on the planet (in my eyes) ;)

Ryand913

Awards
I came across this log through google search for different forma products (I have only used forma stanzol from mr supps in the past). -- I created an account when I saw this post.

I would definitely do a log on this product. I am 100% natty aside from one ostarine (8 weeks 25mg e/d + forma stanzol) cycle 2 years ago. I actually got amazing results on it.

I am 26. 210lbs.
1r max bench 335, squat 455, deadlift 505 -- My 1r maxes are not currently that high.

I plan on running something mild asap -- my thoughts right now are ostarine/S4/hexadrone/forma.

The only reason I'm throwing in hexadrone is because I have never ran an oral, and it is very mild due to the non-methylation. I have no interest in hdrol or superdrol.

This is a fun cycle for me to break some barriers before AAS. I am doing my first test cycle this fall/winter.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hexadrone is an aas.

6-chloro-testosterone

Strong first post.

NickSS

Awards
I would love to log some TransFORM. I just myself a bottle of Formabolic and im currently giving a go, and its working well for me at 100mg. I have tried some great formestane products in the past and would love to give TransFORM a run. And at 50mgx180 or 100mgx90.. man does that sound like a solid deal compared to other formestane products!!!!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
goodnight bump

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
100% into trying this. Currently running trestobol and ep15tane with formeron. My formeron will be out in a week or two and I've been looking into trying different brand for comparisons sake. Really likening the ep15tane so far, so I'm sure this will be another OL success. I've also used cel formestane in the past, so I have two good products to compare and give honest input against.

currently sitting at 191lbs @5'10" lean (10-14% estimated BF)
-doing a 4 day upper/lower split
-I have before pics from my current cycle and would be able to put up new before and afters at any time.
-in addition to the link in my signature, this is an older m1,4add + pmag log I completed
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/148402-m1-4add-p-6.html

i try to log often, and give honest results. Thanks for the opportunity.

NickSS

Awards
BUMP! Solid product up for grabs here and it is deffinitly one that can help everyone out, wheather its on cycle off cycle or standalone, it will help you get lean and gains some strength! Deffinitly a good opportunity to give this a comparison between some current Formestane products out on the market now....

I would love to log some TransFORM. I just myself a bottle of Formabolic and im currently giving a go, and its working well for me at 100mg. I have tried some great formestane products in the past and would love to give TransFORM a run. And at 50mgx180 or 100mgx90.. man does that sound like a solid deal compared to other formestane products!!!!

jeremiah0079

Awards
I'll give you a quality log on this, I'm 5'5'' 160lbs and 34yrs old, I have about 8-9 years exp. in ph's and aas and am currently fighting off gyno. I'm currently taking arimadex but would switch out with this. I always wanted to try a transdermal formestane but never got around to it. I can give before and after photos with close ups to show if this stuff really kills gyno. Currently just running test prop and mast prop at 100mgs each eod.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro you need letro

Or aromasin and nolva

Formestane isn't going to cut it in that situation.

jeremiah0079

Awards
^^^ You would think that but I would have to disagree, what works for some doesn't work for all, letro kills my joints and my sex drive and takes too long to build up, while the combination of arimadex and toremifene has been working good. I think the mast is playing a big role too, now if I went off for a couple of months and ran just letro then maybe it would kill it but I just cruise so so far this is working the best. I've also tried exemastane and raloxifene but have found toremifene better as ralox is only 2% bioavailable vs toremifene being 100% bioavailable.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
anti E bump!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was there a reason I quoted you two sl00ts? Hmm... guess not. Now to announce the winners in the TransFORM thread