Olympus Labs DermaTREST loggers needed!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
60x50mg of transdermal trestolone... You guys know the drill. Tell us why we should pick YOU to log this amazing new product. Stats? Are you willing to do before/afters? Are you the toughest mofo on the planet? Links to previous logs?

ishpart

ishpart

Awards
Would be interested in doing a log!!!! Am gearing up for a cycle of h drol and feel this would be perfect. Never done a log before but have to start somewhere. Previous cycles have been epi hdrol and sd. Have never ran a base for cycle so will make for an interesting perspective contrasting using h drol no base and using with base. Lift 5-6 days a week. Can log workouts and before after pics. With the cycle am running hd at 50/75/75/100/100/100. Using cycle for a cut as am currently 6'4 260. Cycle is starting right away if interested in having me log. Just curious if a treat base cycle has different needs from a ph only cycle. Probably not but thought I would ask anyways.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
OMFG I would love to do this! I have plenty of before pics and I can take great after pics.

I really flipping need something to run as my base for my upcoming cycle!!

I currently have a log going on (as I am starting to get out of PCT with Osta) and I would love to bridge into this and maybe Halo? I have no idea what PH to run with the Trest but either way I want to run Trest. :)

Will add more to my app in the near future!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Dam your fast, i didn't even get a chance to fix my post lol

DMZ & Trest would be legit tho!
Haha I use tapatalk and I get notifications as if they were texts haha.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only one app so far? I'm disapppointed! I'll call few big dogs over here... Don't forget to check our other logging opportunities, 4 new products are waiting for solid loggers! @Distilled Water lukehayd tyga tyga bcazo McCrew530 M.I.D A AesthetiX Rodja reps4jesus Montego1

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be all over this like a duck on a junebug if I was anywhere near being ready for another cycle. Just trying to get back to where I was before I tried to cut my fingers off.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be all over this like a duck on a junebug if I was anywhere near being ready for another cycle. Just trying to get back to where I was before I tried to cut my fingers off.
Dang! :(

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I love to keep it fair. Keep it open as long as you like. But I can say this. I am great for logging. Any and all information will be provided. :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love to keep it fair. Keep it open as long as you like. But I can say this. I am great for logging. Any and all information will be provided. :)
Do you think it's smart to jump on again right after PCT?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Do you think it's smart to jump on again right after PCT?
Well technically my PCT ended 3 weeks ago, (that is when I stopped Nolva). And now I'm just bridging with Osta.

But with that said I only ran a 4 week cycle so I think I'll be good to go with this in the near future.

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
Alpha AesthetiX DermaTrest Logger Application!

STATS
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 200lbs
BodyFat: ~14%
Goals: Gain a bit of mass while trying to become the STRONGEST MOFO ON THIS PLANET!!

Pics: I'm not too into posting pictures of myself on the internet but if it was a MUST I suppose I would. I can do intensive measurements though to track my progress :)

Why me? I am actually planning my next cycle at the moment and this opportunity seemed too good to be true! I was going to try out a Test E cycle with D1METHADROL to kick it off but why not try a brand new product instead? I would be willing to do whatever dose is wanted, no matter how much it is aha. Also, I recently tried oral TR3ST for 5 weeks so I could definitely compare and contrast the two products.

Last log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/249042-8-week-tr3st.html

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
You guys know the drill.
Tell us why we should pick YOU to log this amazing new product. I could really use an effective test base for my harsh cycles.
Stats? 5'6" 180lbs ~15%BF
Are you willing to do before/afters? Yes
Are you the toughest mofo on the planet? Hulk Smash!
Links to previous logs? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177253-going-ape-sh.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/179836-powerchews.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157459-project-recomp-ibe.html

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Only one app so far? I'm disapppointed! I'll call few big dogs over here... Don't forget to check our other logging opportunities, 4 new products are waiting for solid loggers! @Distilled Water lukehayd tyga tyga bcazo McCrew530 M.I.D A AesthetiX Rodja reps4jesus Montego1
Im already running my dmz log!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking mighty hard at that preorder sale though! Just to have on hand to possibly run with my bottle of Tr3st I already have waiting on me. :D
Problem with waiting, is that my stack keeps wanting to grow for my next cycle! Lol!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking mighty hard at that preorder sale though! Just to have on hand to possibly run with my bottle of Tr3st I already have waiting on me. :D
Problem with waiting, is that my stack keeps wanting to grow for my next cycle! Lol!
It's dangerous... ​The cycle ain't over until every bottle is empty.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I would love to log this!

Here is a little bit about me:

I am a 29 year old male.

6' 2" 220 lbs. around 15-18%bf

Training follows 5/3/1 with the triumvirate assistance work.

Diet is pretty dialed in right now, tracking everything and hitting my macros consistently. Currently bulking with cals about 600 over maint.

I would be using this as a base for an upcoming SD cycle. I have heard such great things from people that have used Trest as their base on SD and am very excited to try it!

If chosen, will include before/after pics.

Past reviews done:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209033-muscle-marinade-cherry.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213929-review-lgs-new.html

TeamAsylum86

Awards
I'm 23 years old 5'7 185lbs at 10% bf.
my cycle experience Consists of Alpha one, epi, triumph, Dianadrol, dinazone, and trestolone!
I'm about to venture into a bulk! And adding this product would be amazing To see how far I can push my body! Trestolone is one of my favorite products out there. Actually it is my favorite. Its so versatile In every way! I love the way you guys have dosed this TD trest and the price is killer!
If I can log I'll post daily updates, stats, weekly weigh ins and I'll post how I'm feeling libido wise as well! It would be an honor to log this product and I'd make sure to make it the best log and experience for others to learn from and enjoy! I'd also be along for a learning as well since I do not know everything. Input is always welcome! I hope I can be chosen to log my favorite hormone!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
god I would love to log this! I have so many things in my stash that would stack well with this...let me think about it

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
god I would love to log this! I have so many things in my stash that would stack well with this...let me think about it
Better hurry, this won't be open for too long!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hey, OP when does this log opportunity close?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Currently running trestobol and ep15tane... Need to order more trest soon and would love to switch over and try OL td version of it! Perfect timing along with my cycle. I see you guysJust released a whole line of transdermal products, they all look good but I'm loving the trest now and would love to log it by adding it into my current cycle.

currently:
191lbs @5'10" and ~12%bf (25 years old)
4 prior cycles including the following compounds: mdrol, epistane, m1,4add, and pmag
4 day upper/lower split
I have before pics from the begining of my cycle about 3 weeks ago, I plan to add after pics once it over but can throw in a new set once (if) I start DermaTr3st!

I keep clean, honest logs and update regularly. In addition to the one in my signature, I've also logged this on AM:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/148402-m1-4add-p-6.html

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
NVM GoHard, I found it!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
How would the dosing compare to oral? I'm on 70-80 mg orally now, and I deff am not trying to lower it at all mid cycle. All for bumping it up actually!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would the dosing compare to oral? I'm on 70-80 mg orally now, and I deff am not trying to lower it at all mid cycle. All for bumping it up actually!
Probably half of what you're taking orally would be a good starting point. I know I will start it at 50mg daily.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Probably half of what you're taking orally would be a good starting point. I know I will start it at 50mg daily.
Id run this **** however you all want me too!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't an easy decision but our loggers will be A AesthetiX and justeat

PM me your info and we will get you your bottles ASAP! Congrats guys.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Awwww. So sad :(

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Sorry, Tagger. Next time!
It's all good. I'm looking into some OL products for my next cycle in a month. Hook me up and I'll hook you all up by buying extra. :)

Just a thought.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
It's all good. I'm looking into some OL products for my next cycle in a month. Hook me up and I'll hook you all up by buying extra. :) Just a thought.
More logging ops soon.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't an easy decision but our loggers will be @A AesthetiX and @justeat

Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity- and perfect timing too. Planning on hopping in at 100mg! Picking up transFORM tomorrow... I'm now running OL full time!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity- and perfect timing too. Planning on hopping in at 100mg! Picking up transFORM tomorrow... I'm now running OL full time!
That's what I like to hear, should be quite the log.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations fellas!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Congrats guys....this is going to be awesome.

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
So I seem to be pretty prone to gyno, can anyone recommend their choice of AI to run throughout the entire cycle? Whether it be ED or EOD; I believe I need something a bit stronger than Formeron.

By the way I will be stacking DermaTrest with D1METHADROL if anyone missed that.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So I seem to be pretty prone to gyno, can anyone recommend their choice of AI to run throughout the entire cycle? Whether it be ED or EOD; I believe I need something a bit stronger than Formeron.

By the way I will be stacking DermaTrest with D1METHADROL if anyone missed that.
Nice stack. Should be a wicked ride.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to start it at 50mg TD per day, then re up on my oral supply and take 25ng pwo. It's just too good pwo to pass up. I'll probably do a few days of each though just to really see the difference, and the pros/cons of each scenario.

I really wanna try all the ins and outs of this and provide a good review for ppl to review as they consider DermaTREST.

One more quick question... I'm thinking of stopping the ep15tane after week 5, and do a few weeks of ONLY dermaTR3ST, followed by maybe 3-4 weeks of a cutting/hardening oral with dermaTR3ST to finish off strong. My thoughts are:
1) it should give my liver a break for a few weeks since I won't be on any methylated orals.
2) it will gve me a chance to see how well dermaTR3ST works stand alone- plus I'll be more comfortable dosing it high :)
3) I like the idea of finishing off with another short burst of orals. I thnk it will trim up the gains made while running dt trest high.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good compound to finish off with? I was thinking maybe tr3n or stano, but I'm not very well versed in the world of cutting. It's gotta be sometng fast acting though, since I'm only able to do 4 weeks max after that. (That would make it a 12 week total cycle)

Ep15tane: 30/40/45/45/45/0/0/0/0/0/0/0
Oral Trest: 50/60/70/70/80/25/25/25/25/25/25/25
TD Tr3st: 0/0/0/0/0/50/100/100/100/100/100/100
"xxx?" : 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/x/x/x/x

The only compound that comes to mind as being ideal for a quick run (based on my experience) would be superdrol. Not sure if that's what I'm trying to do though.