Olympus Labs DermaTREN loggers needed!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
90x30mg of transdermal trendione... You guys know the drill. Tell us why we should pick YOU to log this amazing new product. Stats, including age? Are you willing to do before/afters? Links to previous logs? Are you the toughest mofo on the planet?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, I cant believe this is getting no love.

there is no steroids like trenbolone. I bet this would straight rip someone up on top of monster strength gains.

guess no one really wants to get big and ripped.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'd log this for u guys if I wasn't in the middle of a cycle. Could always run the log after. Or cod stack it on at the end. Planning on running trest oral high dose but tren could be good too.

28 I'm 5 11 and 18% bf. would love to cut a little after this cycle and tren would do it well.

Currently running and logging dmz/trest

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man, I cant believe this is getting no love.there is no steroids like trenbolone. I bet this would straight rip someone up on top of monster strength gains.guess no one really wants to get big and ripped.
Clean your inbox! :)

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
This probably wouldn't be the best PH to run for a first ever cycle, huh?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I'd literally apply for all your logs lol no one else seems to be applying...

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
No. I'd recommend to start with EP15TANE.
Yeah, that's actually what I hope to run. One day. I set a goal for myself, if I can get up to 180 and below 12% BF, I'd reward myself with a PH cycle. At 12% BF right now, but at 160, still have a ways to go. Good luck, Hopefully you find some loggers

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that's actually what I hope to run. One day. I set a goal for myself, if I can get up to 180 and below 12% BF, I'd reward myself with a PH cycle. At 12% BF right now, but at 160, still have a ways to go. Good luck, Hopefully you find some loggers
It'll take some time but I'm sure you'll reach your goal sooner or later. You could apply to log our DermaSTRENGTH (transdermal laxogenin).

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
I'm excited about these products. Would love to try this and the dermatrest at some point. Sick gainz

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Its like a ghost town in here! People hop on this amazing opportunity.!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, I cant believe this is getting no love.there is no steroids like trenbolone. I bet this would straight rip someone up on top of monster strength gains.guess no one really wants to get big and ripped.
Why don't you log it?. Doesn't this have an ass load of side effects?. I've always read that its extremely harsh. That may be why people aren't so interested.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why don't you log it?. Doesn't this have an ass load of side effects?. I've always read that its extremely harsh. That may be why people aren't so interested.
It's trendione so not that harsh. Like low dose of trenbolone... Jbry just logged our D1METHADROL and is jumping on test/EQ.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
It's trendione so not that harsh. Like low dose of trenbolone... Jbry just logged our D1METHADROL and is jumping on test/EQ.
Do you have rough estimates on how much of your dermals equates to an oral dose for the trest and tren?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm ending a run of their Dimethadrol which treated me good, and have started eq/test

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenadione at 60-90mg is good (orally)

But at high dosages, this is where it gets risky.
Some will run 120 + mg's and be fine, a few will see some unwanted sides, which if prone to these sides, can be mitigated by using an ai from the start.

Dosages with a td version will be easier, and help give steady blood levels.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Great opportunity for someone here..
I would apply but steroids scare me. Lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have rough estimates on how much of your dermals equates to an oral dose for the trest and tren?
Sorry, I haven't tried TD versions yet so I don't want to do such estimations. I'll try them soon though. I know 100mg/day of oral TR3ST seems to be the sweet spot for me.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Sorry, I haven't tried TD versions yet so I don't want to do such estimations. I'll try them soon though. I know 100mg/day of oral TR3ST seems to be the sweet spot for me.
Alright thanks man, yeah I've ran both of the oral versions. Just wondered how high I'd have to dose the TD to get similar results. Just have to see from others feedback as time goes on I suppose.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Half of what you take orally is probably a good starting point.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm starting oral trest in about a week. Was going to run it solo.

If you're still looking for loggers, I'd be more than happy to help you out! I haven't run any type of tren ph in years!

I can update multiple times a week and give before & after pics.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting oral trest in about a week. Was going to run it solo. If you're still looking for loggers, I'd be more than happy to help you out! I haven't run any type of tren ph in years!I can update multiple times a week and give before & after pics.
Put your app in!Everyone who is interested, better tell it now! We will pick winners soon :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, here's my app.* Like I said, I haven't done a tren ph in a while, so I'd definitely love the opportunity to run/log this!

42 years old
5'7"
Not sure on the bf.* Probably around 15% or a little less.

Right now, I'm just in recomp mode.* I think running tren/trest would definitely help kick that into high gear and help keep me lean through the rest of this summer.* I'm training just about every day with cardio usually thrown in between weight days.

I'd be more than happy to throw up some before & after pics, and even midway/progress pics.* Nothing shows results better than pics.* I can update my log daily if needed and even log it on other forums.

I'm not sure how to post links from my phone, so I may just do that this evening when I get home from work.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, here's my app.* Like I said, I haven't done a tren ph in a while, so I'd definitely love the opportunity to run/log this!42 years old5'7"172Not sure on the bf.* Probably around 15% or a little less.Right now, I'm just in recomp mode.* I think running tren/trest would definitely help kick that into high gear and help keep me lean through the rest of this summer.* I'm training just about every day with cardio usually thrown in between weight days.I'd be more than happy to throw up some before & after pics, and even midway/progress pics.* Nothing shows results better than pics.* I can update my log daily if needed and even log it on other forums.I'm not sure how to post links from my phone, so I may just do that this evening when I get home from work.
Great app!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity here. If I wasn't on time off from a previous cycle, I would apply. Trendione has been my favorite hormone thus far.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys so my plans have changed. I am going to try to compete in Oct, BBing. I've got 18 weeks and would still like to build, but trim out some BF. Even a re-comp for now would work. That's where I think this will come in to play. I am upping my test e to the 750 range next week. And was looking for an oral to kickstart things. I've never ran a tren product before, although I have ran many other PH's. With this being a topical, I think I can get away with lower doses, which should equal to lower sides and still be potent enough to start my shred :D

Tell us why we should pick YOU to log this amazing new product. Stats, including age? Are you willing to do before/afters? Links to previous logs? Are you the toughest mofo on the planet?

I explained why above ^^
I'm 38yrs old, 5'8", 194lbs
Will deffinetaly do before and after pics
Only have one or two logs on here, but quiet a few on another forum. Gohardorgo home knows where ;)
May not be the toughest, but working on being the most shred :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The things I do to get y'alls thread going. Pchya yea brah.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm strongly considering putting an app in for this to bridge with the dmz I'm running now....hmm... ;)
An ongoing Olympus log sounds kind of badass. Bulk/recomp into a cut with the tren.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'm strongly considering putting an app in for this to bridge with the dmz I'm running now....hmm... ;) An ongoing Olympus log sounds kind of badass. Bulk/recomp into a cut with the tren.
Do it Jesus!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
No more apps on this??

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Oh hell yah, is this still open?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When is the expected start date? ASAP I'm guessing?
Of course.We sponsored a bottle of EP15TANE to one guy probably 1.5 months ago and he hasn't started his cycle yet - I'd hate to see something like that happening again.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course.We sponsored a bottle of EP15TANE to one guy probably 1.5 months ago and he hasn't started his cycle yet - I'd hate to see something like that happening again.
I wondered what happened to that dood.

Was going to be his first cycle right?

I look at his post hx and 95% are in the company promo section.
He should be blacklisted.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wondered what happened to that dood.Was going to be his first cycle right?I look at his post hx and 95% are in the company promo section.He should be blacklisted.
I PM'd him a few weeks ago and he said that he doesn't have funds for a SERM atm. I contacted him again yesterday but no response.This it the reason why I'm hesitant picking "new guys" or guys with no logging history...

islandsaint80

Awards
Does anyone know when this will ship out? I preordered on the 20th and was hoping to incorporate it into a trest and alpha hard cycle. Need is ASAP!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I PM'd him a few weeks ago and he said that he doesn't have funds for a SERM atm. I contacted him again yesterday but no response.This it the reason why I'm hesitant picking "new guys" or guys with no logging history...
Tell him to run Epi at 30mg for 4 weeks.

islandsaint80

Awards
Hopefully by the end of this week!
I hope so I'm dying out here in Hawai'i. I always need to get the one up on everyone over here on new products. I need to hurry and use it before everyone else here does.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Good thing I have logging history for all of your other products :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When will loggers be selected?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I might be wrong, but wasn't there a dermaTR3ST log I applied for?

Can't seem to find it is all, and making sure I'm not going crazy. Lol.

EDIT

nvm... Found it.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
As soon as products are ready to be shipped - and that's really soon. A few days from now probably.

NICE!!! Anxiously waiting to see who gets picked :D