Who hasn't tried Iron Flex Supplement's QUAKE?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys. I'm feeling a tad bit generous here so I made up 10 sample packs of QUAKE. Each packet has 2 single serving doses of 1 scoop. So who hasn't tried it yet?!? All I ask for in return is that you post up a review in the review section.

So, tell me why I should send out a sample to you?
Make me laugh!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IronFlex
bcazo, tyga tyga, McCrew530

You guys get in here!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sup Luke I was just doing some work out side
34292116.jpg

See...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Look at you getting all generous and Sh!t!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That guy is hilarious! Rather vulgar but still hilarious!
I always thought he should have been part of that blue collar comedy tour. Rodney is one of my favorite comedians. I got to meet him once he is the nicest little person I have ever met lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
I would love to try a sample because when your 5yr old asks if "that's all you got", something has got to be done.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mr. Generous with the samples, I like it!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Because I'm a 57 year old that needs all the help I can get...

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
I'm in the market for a solid new pre ATM. I've posted several honest reviews on AM recently and I know i can give a fair assessment of Quake for you.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried it yet ya bish!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I'd love to try it! I wake up at 3:45 to work out after not sleeping much through the night due to a newborn baby and a 2 year old that hasn't been sleeping through the nigh lately. Sometimes I feel like I really need something to quake to get me out of bed. Make it happen for me!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm always looking for a new pre. Currently about 3-1/2 weeks from vacation and in my 6th month of cutting so I need all the kick I can get to help me maintain strength,energy, and pump in the gym.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it looks like we have 10! Alright guys, pm me your info!

Keep your eyes open if you didn't get in on this round. I may be doing this again in the near future.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try a sample because when your 5yr old asks if "that's all you got", something has got to be done.
Children are like little angels!
View attachment 102662
Nevet done it. I'll give it a go.
Because I'm a 57 year old that needs all the help I can get...
I'm in the market for a solid new pre ATM. I've posted several honest reviews on AM recently and I know i can give a fair assessment of Quake for you.
I haven't tried it yet ya bish!
I'll give it a shot, because I get up at 4-415 am to hit the gym!
I'd love to try it! I wake up at 3:45 to work out after not sleeping much through the night due to a newborn baby and a 2 year old that hasn't been sleeping through the nigh lately. Sometimes I feel like I really need something to quake to get me out of bed. Make it happen for me!
I'm always looking for a new pre. Currently about 3-1/2 weeks from vacation and in my 6th month of cutting so I need all the kick I can get to help me maintain strength,energy, and pump in the gym.
Decided to just take the first 10. Even though you called me a bad name DJ, I'll still send some to you too........ya bish! :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided to just take the first 10. Even though you called me a bad name DJ, I'll still send some to you too........ya bish! :D
LOL yeaaa buddy ;-)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great stuff! PM sent

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Luke! PM sent!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx Luke and I have a 22 yr old son that seems to get some crazy snap chats. Lol

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Awesome!!! Looking forward to trying it out. PM sent.

joeybacs

Awards
Work over 55+ hours a week (multiple jobs). Senior nursing student and needs all the energy to workout.

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
Well it looks like we have 10! Alright guys, pm me your info!

Keep your eyes open if you didn't get in on this round. I may be doing this again in the near future.
Thank you lukehayd, PM sent.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have info for all except ProOne. My boss had me busy yesterday and then am on the road for work the rest of the week now. Will get these out as soon as I can.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
You should send me a ****ing sample because I'm crazy as **** and I will give you a review that's better then any ****ing review you have ever ****ing read!

If you don't chew big red then **** you.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You should send me a ****ing sample because I'm crazy as **** and I will give you a review that's better then any ****ing review you have ever ****ing read!

If you don't chew big red then **** you.
Wow what's going on here!?! Quake is meant to be taken as a pre workout with water not freebased lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Wow what's going on here!?! Quake is meant to be taken as a pre workout with water not freebased lol
Haha. Nah, just snort that ****. Bahahaha.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Alright guys. I'm feeling a tad bit generous here so I made up 10 sample packs of QUAKE. Each packet has 2 single serving doses of 1 scoop. So who hasn't tried it yet?!? All I ask for in return is that you post up a review in the review section.

So, tell me why I should send out a sample to you?
Make me laugh!
Nice giveaway brother!! I like mine to much to share!! LOL

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM sent....thanks again
Was waiting on your info and then I've had your sample in my bag for a few days :spank: forgetting to get that out to you. :spank: I will get that out today after work!!

I've received one PM saying that they got the sample. Anybody else get theirs yet? Don't forget to go leave a review in the review section for me as well with your thoughts on QUAKE. Thank you!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I didn't even get one. Sad panda. :(

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing here yet

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't even get one. Sad panda. :(
Snooze ya lose! Lol!

I might be doing another give away like this in a month or so, so just make sure you're one of the first to respond.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was waiting on your info and then I've had your sample in my bag for a few days :spank: forgetting to get that out to you. :spank: I will get that out today after work!!

I've received one PM saying that they got the sample. Anybody else get theirs yet? Don't forget to go leave a review in the review section for me as well with your thoughts on QUAKE. Thank you!
If mine has come it'll be waiting for me in my mailbox. Here's hoping I'll have a surprise waiting for me after work!

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
I have my sample sitting here next to me. I'll use it tomorrow afternoon and reply with my feedback soon thereafter.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If mine has come it'll be waiting for me in my mailbox. Here's hoping I'll have a surprise waiting for me after work!
Nothing yet :-(

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing here as well 8(