MN Needs 5 Loggers for All New TEST FACTOR

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The completely overhauled Test Factor has already become a big hit for NutraPlanet and Orbit Nutrition in just a few short weeks. We are thrilled to give 5 lucky loggers two free bottles of the new pinnacle of natural test support formulas, in exchange for logging their experiences with the product.

Aside from a massive increase in testosterone, nothing gets me as motivated to hit the weights as watching my favorite pros train. With that in mind, post your favorite video or videos that get you amped up to it the gym.

I'll start us off:

From there, completing the application process is easy. Simply tell us why you are interested in trying Test Factor.

Whether it's the ingredient profile, you've heard great things about its predecessors, you've had past success with MN products, you're a fan of William Llewellyn's formulas, etc.

Share your training experience, training style, diet & weight loss goals and why Test Factor would be a good fit for enhancing your training. Also be sure to tell us why you would be a good fit for logging it, detail is appreciated!

*Must be at least 18 years of age.
*Promo open to those in the Continental 48 US only.
*Must update your log at least 4x/week

Sub-optimal testosterone can make your work much harder, and goals more difficult to achieve. Peak hormone levels, on the other hand, can supercharge your gains!

Test Factor™ was formulated by the acclaimed research & development team at Molecular Nutrition with two clear goals in mind. First, to support maximum increases in serum total and free testosterone levels, surpassing previous benchmarks. Second, to create a formula that goes beyond the standard T-boosting effects of this category, supporting a wide range of action including increased protein synthesis rates, reduced muscle catabolism, extended muscle endurance, enhanced recovery, and heightened libido/sexual potency. The resulting formula includes some of the most effective bioactive compounds known to sports science, and represents a major step forward in hormonal support supplementation!

Key Benefits of Test Factor:

Increase Total and Free Testosterone
Increase Muscle Mass & Strength
Improve Muscle Endurance
Preserve Muscle Mass (Anti-Catabolic)
Speed Muscle Recovery
Support Libido & Sexual Function

BigEdNJ

Awards
I would love to log this I'm looking for a new test boost

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
[video=youtube;67MMYrBf634]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67MMYrBf634[/video]

I'll bat lead-off

First of all, that's a pretty bad-A motivational video. It gets me jacked up to hit the weights

Stats:
Sex: M
Training Exp: 11 years
Noteworthy: I have been training hard since my late teens. I played a division one sport and naturally I trained to improve performance. Since graduating, I've explored many different training styles and techniques, essentially if you've heard of it I've tried it (restricted blood flow training, functionally overreaching, plyometrics, PHAT, 5x5, westside among others). Through experience and education I've become a huge fan of the block periodization training program for advanced athletes/experienced lifters. Using this method I have found ways to blast through barriers despite the difficulty us experienced lifters have with eliciting a training effect (concept of diminishing returns).

I think it would be cool if you pick me because I will bring a different style of training then you will typically see here. Blocking my training you will see multiple techniques (strength phase, power phase, maximal speed).

My goal is to finish a recomp for summer. I AM NOT currently engaged in any company logs or promos, I AM voluntarily logging e-pharm AMP on my own but will either end the log or it will be finished by the time we receive test-factor

Current Supplements: creatine, protein, AMP
Supplements in my stash: X-factor advanced unopened

I have the option of stacking x-factor and test-factor maybe a 4 week/4 week split if you guys would want

I am a huge fan of WL and believe he is a true innovator in this industry so I would love to give this a go.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yo know whats been pumping me up lately? E3 , more specifically the new Mortal Kombat!
I like this edited trailer better with the original techno syndrome for the music
[video=youtube;mGDiBnU6GAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGDiBnU6GAo[/video]
[video=youtube;_g1na4Gdcqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g1na4Gdcqc[/video]

Vitals:
Weight / BF%: 195,11%
Height:6'
Experience: 7 total, with 2 being intense and proper

Why am I applying: I know that I am young but I figured I might as well throw my name in the ring as I've tried x-factor before and Had good results with it. I expect this product to be on the same level as x-factor in terms of quality and would love to have a little boost in energy, aggression, or even libido.

I am currently set to compete in powerlifting in october and am hoping to have a 315 bench (300atm), 405 squat (315) and 495dead(405) which is all very likely as I have just started squatting and deadlifting in the past 5weeks.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great apps so far!

I'm a HUGE MK fan, been checking out those MK X trailers as well. MK 9 was pretty damn fantastic.

Branch and Johnny tearing it up always gets me motivated as well, two of the most hardcore guys on the planet!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training: 8 years
Current goals: lean bulk

I would be using this product as a part of my PCT for dermacrine and 1-andro. I just started the stack and would start the pct week 3 of my cycle unless I decide to extend the length of the cycle. Product looks very promising to say the least.

I have logged many products on here before, I give 100% honest feedback.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Training: 8 years
Current goals: lean bulk

I would be using this product as a part of my PCT for dermacrine and 1-andro. I just started the stack and would start the pct week 3 of my cycle unless I decide to extend the length of the cycle. Product looks very promising to say the least.

I have logged many products on here before, I give 100% honest feedback.
Great app!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
52 177
4 day spilt
On pct now with Clomid would live a test booster that actually does what it says. Profile doesn't look similar to any I have seen before which has me interested. Has all the stuff I took before been bunk. Lets give it a run on this old man and see what happens. I am 52 and should be on trt. Last check it wss 287. That was two years ago. Tried the rest total bs.
I am a perfect guinea pug for this type of supplement.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
52 177
4 day spilt
On pct now with Clomid would live a test booster that actually does what it says. Profile doesn't look similar to any I have seen before which has me interested. Has all the stuff I took before been bunk. Lets give it a run on this old man and see what happens. I am 52 and should be on trt. Last check it wss 287. That was two years ago. Tried the rest total bs.
I am a perfect guinea pug for this type of supplement.
Great application! We've got some strong entries thus far.

You're absolutely right on Test Factor being quite a bit different than the plethora of "me-too" type formulas crowding the market (and under performing) today.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From there, completing the application process is easy. Simply tell us why you are interested in trying Test Factor.

Whether it's the ingredient profile, you've heard great things about its predecessors, you've had past success with MN products, you're a fan of William Llewellyn's formulas, etc.
[video=youtube;W35GtZdgffM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W35GtZdgffM[/video]

[video=youtube;TqbO4ZcvOSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqbO4ZcvOSc[/video]​

While I've seen a large variety of test boosters come out over the course of a few years I haven't been intrigued by a formula until I ran across this new Test Factor, and from past use with both X-Factor and subsequently X-Factor Advanced (I won a 200 count on Facebook!) I already know how well the formula (of Test Factor) will be set up to deliver.

I've been training predominantly in powerlifting for the past two years but my lifting experience goes beyond that (from Starting Strength to 5/3/1, CUBE and Sheiko) and I'm constantly looking for that extra edge to give me training the boost it needs to propel my Big 3 into unparalleled personal goal-breaking levels. I'm just about to wrap up a cycle of the Cube and I haven't quite decided if I'm going to restart a new cycle and go for even bigger PRs or switch over to 5/3/1 and maintain a balance between powerlifting and bodybuilding. My diet is constantly evolving but I'm trying to keep my macros and total caloric intake near a suitable level that keeps me hovering near 242lbs (my weight class). While cutting down to 220lbs would certainly be ideal for work insurance purposes (lol) it wouldn't suit me well in the strength department so for now I'm just looking to sit tight while possibly recomping some of this fat for lean muscle.

As far as what makes me a good logger just look at my previous list of logs done on AM:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241428-djbeanpoles-ans-diablo.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238503-djbeanpoles-gfy-go.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/236203-purus-labs-daily.html

I plan on doing the same thing with Test Factor although seeing as how it doesn't fit into the "preworkout niche" I'm not sure I would be doing it daily... perhaps a weekly video update but with training log updates each day I hit the gym... and as always an intro and final review video... and not just for AM, but to be shared on social media so you can reach further out to your customer base that doesn't reside strictly on AM.

Also this: http://www.youtube.com/user/DJBeanPoleReviews/videos

:D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that's an application :)

I can already safely say, these are going to be some damn fun logs to follow!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I am convinced Dan Green's strength lies in his hair length... brb growing a mane

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am convinced Dan Green's strength lies in his hair length... brb growing a mane
This is a known fact just like the powers within Chuck Norris's beard.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for apps, I'd like to have winners chosen by Friday :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
the time of gains is upon us soon

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gonna toss my app in sometime today or tomorrow. Definitely looks enticing!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna toss my app in sometime today or tomorrow. Definitely looks enticing!
Last day to do so, winners will be announced mid day tomorrow!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Fingers crossed :)

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0oyZNQ2qcs4
Dudes a beast

1.) How old are you?27 2.) Height/weight- 5'11 235lbs 3.) Male or Female? male 4.) Training style. 4-6 workouts per week with 2-3 WODS before my actual WO per week 5.) Can you post before/after photos?yes 6.) Why you should choose me? Recently got back from deployment and it's summer time in Cali. Would love to add some more muscle while leaning up a bit. I'm more then willing to run this product however you want. Planned on running a 6 week P-mag cycle in a couple weeks, I can always delay and run the test-factor instead though. Or even if you guys would let me, I'd love to run it during PCT. Whatever you want though, I'm open to anything. 7.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ean-vapor.html

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0oyZNQ2qcs4Dudes a beast1.) How old are you?27 2.) Height/weight- 5'11 235lbs 3.) Male or Female? male 4.) Training style. 4-6 workouts per week with 2-3 WODS before my actual WO per week 5.) Can you post before/after photos?yes 6.) Why you should choose me? Recently got back from deployment and it's summer time in Cali. Would love to add some more muscle while leaning up a bit. I'm more then willing to run this product however you want. Planned on running a 6 week P-mag cycle in a couple weeks, I can always delay and run the test-factor instead though. Or even if you guys would let me, I'd love to run it during PCT. Whatever you want though, I'm open to anything. 7.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ean-vapor.html
I like it!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IG-RLI9Nk7U

Whenever I need motivation I go and watch some Dave Tate videos and I just happened to come along this one today even though it's not him, it got me motivated. Too bad it was after I already lifted!

Male

Why? I am weak and need to get stronger. I am also getting married in exactly 1 month.

Background:About 3 months ago, I had a nasty back spasm in my lower back that kept me out for 2 months. All my weightloss, mass and strength I gained for my wedding was lost. I was finally getting back to pre shoulder surgery strength and just hit a PR for deadlift too. So now I have been back at it for 3 weeks. Feeling good. Lower back still gets sore but I am only focusing on heavy deadlift and front squat for legs. No heavy squats and lots and lots of foam rolling. Would like to get around 230 by August by not losing strength. Can this product do that for me? Haven't had too much success with T Boosters but have heard/read great things about it so I wanna try it whether I get picked or not. :) next week I will be finishing up a 4 week arimistane product so hopefully that won't affect anything. Also the week of July 21, going on a honeymoon so will take the whole week off. Just wanted to let you know that. As far as training, was following 5/3/1 before and will start that up again after next week.

Sorry for the bad organization but I hate typing out long things on the iPhone. Hopefully I got everything covered.

Good luck everyone!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Good apps up in here!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the winners are:

Braskibra
Quads_of_Stee
R1balla
DJBeanPole
chefbo

Congrats guys, please PM me your shipping information and email address for automated tracking information.

A huge thank you from all of us at Molecular Nutrition to all who applied in here, have a great weekend everybody!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
This is awesome, can't wait to see how this works out for everyone!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Braskibra
Quads_of_Stee
R1balla
DJBeanPole
chefbo

Congrats guys, please PM me your shipping information and email address for automated tracking information.

A huge thank you from all of us at Molecular Nutrition to all who applied in here, have a great weekend everybody!
Awwwww shiiiiieeeeeeaaat!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Braskibra
Quads_of_Stee
R1balla
DJBeanPole
chefbo

Yeauh!!!! Thanks brotha! Now I'm excited for pct haha

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Braskibra Quads_of_Stee R1balla DJBeanPole chefbo Congrats guys, please PM me your shipping information and email address for automated tracking information. A huge thank you from all of us at Molecular Nutrition to all who applied in here, have a great weekend everybody!
Congrats fellas. Looks like I gotta buy the bogo deal :)!!!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Braskibra
Quads_of_Stee
R1balla
DJBeanPole
chefbo

hell yeah, info has been sent. Congrats other winners, I'll be sure to follow in your logs

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waiting on an email address or two, these will begin shipping tomorrow.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
just got the shipping confirmation, shipped via usps and mine should be here on saturday!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear, please put a link to your log in this thread when you get it.

Have a great weekend :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be here Sarurday as well!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
something showed up today, early :)
Will have log up tomorrow

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
My arrived! Unfortunately not home til Sunday, ill start it up then have a good weekend men!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for getting your logs up so quickly guys!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Received mine today. I'll post the link tonight

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! Glad to hear many are reporting an increase in muscle fullness and pumps from the first day or two into the cycle.

The nutrient partitioning effects of ActeoFit are STRONG! No other test booster has premium test boosting ingredients like AlivEL and sarcosine with Primavie AND a potent first to market glycogen loader like ActeoFit.