Olympus Labs freebies in return for before & after pics!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The man behind Olympus Labs thought it'd be a pretty exciting opportunity for us to create this thread. Please post your before and after pictures / transformations and receive something in return. We'll be completely transparent here as we have always been, the point of this thread is to encourage new and questionable users and draw them into using our products.

The before and after pictures can be of any Olympus Labs product, including our pre-workout CONQU3R, or any of our hormonal / non hormonal products. Please also make it a point to let us know if sharing your before and after transformation photo on our social media channels is allowed or disallowed.

If you're not comfortable sharing pics you can provide a quick critique / review of one of our products that you have used in the past just to show support.

Now lets get those epic pump and demigod transformation pictures in!

Please include Olympus Labs products to those pics.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great opportunity, i dont have an olympus labs product in my picture but this is from 2008 to 2013 gaining about 45 pounds:

I have used the pre-workout Conqu3r and i have left my feedback in the store which is below:

Taste

Good. I would give it around 8/10 in flavor ranking for a watermelon. I have found c4 and volt to be a bit better, also alpha amino and Cor-BCAA, the old xtend all of these resemble a jolly rancher in flavor for watermelon. This had a good hint but very little after taste on the way down even with 8oz of water per scoop. 10oz was my sweet spot tha was not too strong nor too sweet.

Formula

This is where the product shines. In my opinion one of the best on the market hands down because you get adequate creatine at 5g per scoop
You also get 3.2g of BA which is the studied dose of beta-alanine
6g of Citrulline Malate again is pub med studied as adequate doses to aid in overall pumps and preventing lactic acid build up as well
1.5g of Agmatine is massive on top of the 6g of CM to aid in overall pumps
300mg Caffeine is a bit high for myself, so I try to save this for NOT leg days because I find the pump takes away from my workouts, if you blasted this on a chest/arm/back day be prepared to see vascularity absolutely pop.
2.5g of Betanine have been shown to increase overall performance on top of the BA in the formula and this really rounds a very clinical dosed and studied formula. This is hands down one of the better ones on the market and I rank this very high among the best.

Workout Reactions[

I train upon waking at 5:30 So I am usually up by 4:30 and take my pre-workout about 5 and drive to the gym. Doing so allows the stim to really hit in its hardest state then dosing it around food.

Honestly you take this and it puts you in the zone. I used this for an arms and chest/back workout and also on a back only workout and I have to say that my energy never dropped or faded. I got a touch jittery because 300mg is a bit too much for me, but honestly with the amount of BA/CM/Agmatine/Creatine at adequate doses it makes you feel like you have tunnel vision. I kid you not. This stuff is cream of the crop if the caffeine was a touch lower. but overall I cannot complain. Since I am cutting right now this is perfect for me to really help steamroll through workouts, but also keep my focus/energy high to really push myself and preserve strength while training heavy.

Olympus Labs has a keeper with Conquer and this pre-workout will make some noise on the market especially with how they have set up their formula, decent flavoring, and adequate doses of ingredients.

For anyone on a cut this is a great pre-workout, but even in a bulding phase it can help you really push through your workouts.

Another transformation of mine

First time competing and 2nd time competing
Difference in stage weight is 7lbs

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just as awesome as the Conquer label. Love the full dose's of legit ingredients for a pre-wrokout.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Solution, what great progress! What was your weight in the after picture? Well done!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking great for sure!

nakshe

Awards
IMG_20140508_125949.jpg

Dec 2013 at 202 lbs probably 20+% bodyfat

To now at 170 lbs was 11% bodyfat today, wish my abs were a little more but don't want to lose too much mass.

Picture quality is from my phone unfortunately lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will be in on this tomorrow, Best believe that!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good, guys... But what Olympus Labs products you used for those transformations? Please read the first post again.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good, guys... But what Olympus Labs products you used for those transformations? Please read the first post again.
Conqu3r pic will be otw 2night

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Conquer
have a full tub from after the promo and psoting up my review of it and you guys using it for the write-up

nakshe

Awards
I really did use Elim1nate for my PCT 100/75/50/50 (would recommend more like 75/75/50/50 this time around. dehydration is no joke!) which was during the duration of the pictures taken. You can search for my other post, I've harped all about it. I loved it because it kept me dry and vascular as hell which is something I didn't want to lose from my 1st cycle. I actually believe I increased in vascularity while on it. More so than on the PH's. Will def be using again. But seriously, look up some of my other post.

Really inspirational before/after pics thus far. Glad to see others making some changes in 2014!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I just started a 4 week furuza 300 cycle at 300 mgs a day. I'm 4 days in. Can I still post a before pic?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started a 4 week furuza 300 cycle at 300 mgs a day. I'm 4 days in. Can I still post a before pic?
Go for it! It'd be great if you could hold that Furaza bottle in your hand so other would know that you have really used it for your transformation :)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Great idea, Gohard. In for the transformation to demigods

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
What a tranformation! And nice art by the way

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
on my 3rd day of elim1nate. diets not gonna change, just more cardio along with the arimistane. will take an after photo with the bottle before my show.

bowskie

bowskie

Awards

The only Olympus product that I've been lucky enough to try was Conqu3r and I love it! I posted a review in the proper section here on AM.
Love the complete profile, no artificial colors and spot-on flavoring! The aroma of the powder is quite pleasant as well. I truly enjoy the watermelon flavor, perfectly sweet with no chemical taste. The energy provided is quite smooth and long lasting. I find that AMP citrate gets me focused and keeps me that way for hours! I got great pumps, strength increased a lil' bit and endurance was outstanding. Y'all really have a winner with this formula. I more than likely will use this product again, thanks for the sample.

nakshe

Awards
on my 3rd day of elim1nate. diets not gonna change, just more cardio along with the arimistane. will take an after photo with the bottle before my show.
I'm not just saying this so Olympus will give me free ****, although that would be nice lol. But if you get your **** down on diet and cardio, keep lifting heavy, Arimistane/Elim1nate does wonders. You will look dry and vascular as ****. Hardness is retained pretty well, but not as good as a PH. Although I seriously thought my vascularity was better on Elim1nate than on the PH at similar bodyfat levels. STAY HYDRATED.

You'll start really noticing things in late week 2 to week 3 for me. I realized I had been off cycle for 7 weeks and was looking more defined and vascular, just not as much mass. Will be using for every PCT now until someone convinces me otherwise.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Here ya go before Tr3st and after!!! It's hard to tell but I have a bottle of Tr3st in my right hand in the bottom pic.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nah, really the first one was in 2010. I can't believe I decided to try to compete then. I was a huge 143lbs haha, I'm 196 in the bottom pic ;)I will say I ran Tr3st in a stack while cutting and it was awesome! The energy during my workouts was great, I never dealt with any lethargy through out my cut, and would deffinatly recommend it.
Edit: Yes you can share my pics although they aren't a true transformation due to OL. Well... a little help ;)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, the only thing I have tried was a Conqu3r sample. I'm still in to see more entries :)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All amazing entries lets get more product exposure going guys ;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys... Please re-read the first post of this thread for instructions. Here is the most important part: The before and after pictures can be of any Olympus Labs product, including our pre-workout CONQU3R, or any of our hormonal / non hormonal products. Please also make it a point to let us know if sharing your before and after transformation photo on our social media channels is allowed or disallowed.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Guys... Please re-read the first post of this thread for instructions. Here is the most important part: The before and after pictures can be of any Olympus Labs product, including our pre-workout CONQU3R, or any of our hormonal / non hormonal products. Please also make it a point to let us know if sharing your before and after transformation photo on our social media channels is allowed or disallowed.

I edited my post. Guess I need to use some more of OL's products :)

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Whoops! Sorry guys missed that point. I wouldn't mind doing a log of your products sometime, but this is the wrong promo for that.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'm 4 days in on my trest, dmz cycle with arimicare pro. Going 8 -10weeks hope this is still going for my after pic.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha no worries dudes! Should've named it the Olympus Labs Clothes Off Pose Off! Ya bunch of egocentric Bro-offs ;) Any chance you get to put your pics up of your hardwork you just post without reading. No big deal, I'm the same way :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get it? Bro-offs? Hahaha! I crack myself up lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoops! Sorry guys missed that point. I wouldn't mind doing a log of your products sometime, but this is the wrong promo for that.
Check out our other thread in company promotions subforum - we're looking for a few guys to log our CONQU3R!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wanted to say there are some great transformations in here. Well done fellas. Very motivational.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
May-June.jpg

[video=youtube;SPfa4vzoRsw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPfa4vzoRsw&feature=yo utu.be[/video]

What do you guys think?

Attachments

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking great, TheMovement!

bgoeckeritz

Awards
Badger Milk Plus Conquer Pre-Workout Equals...

I used to look like a girl with raging estrogen. Then I took badger milk plus Conqu3r Pre-Workout. Bam! Raging testosterone. Look at that manly transformation. The badger milk might be bro-science, but with an awesome ingredient profile, with all the right amounts, Conqu3r is the real deal. Can't wait to try their other products. Thanks, Olympus Labs.

Olympian Transformation.jpg

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheMovement, I'm PM'ing you about your product of choice as we speak!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been using conquer throughout the last weeks (once I finally got a full tub!) I also had the chance to beta test it in unmarked Baggie form earlier this spring as well as a few samples. This is my transformation from jan1 to June 1(ish- I forget the exact date). Late in my cut conqu3r has been my go to pre a it's one of the few that a) can hold up to my excessive stim tolerance at this stage, and b) still gives me great pumps on very low carbs and even keto.

image-2119380281.jpg

Next on my list to try is ar1macare as it looks like a solid ai and had my go to arimistane in it ;)

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
Elim1nate dosing as stand alone?

Into week 2 of conqu3r and just got elim1nate today! Already loving the Conqu3r. Been reading about dosing elim1nate? Suggestions? 75/75/75/75? 4weeks on? Thanks!

nakshe

Awards
Into week 2 of conqu3r and just got elim1nate today! Already loving the Conqu3r. Been reading about dosing elim1nate? Suggestions? 75/75/75/75? 4weeks on? Thanks!

After just being on it, I'd honestly do 75/75/50/50. It will dry you the eff out. Hardness and vascularity are going to stay which is great, but this stuff is potent. Drink tons of water. Treat it like a PH honestly as far as water goes.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
Thanks for the info! Will follow that suggestion.

After just being on it, I'd honestly do It will dry you the eff out. Hardness and vascularity are going to stay which is great, but this stuff is potent. Drink tons of water. Treat it like a PH honestly as far as water goes.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
[video=youtube;RI7dgbSSI0M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI7dgbSSI0M&feature=yo utu.be[/video]

Just having a little fun lol