DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WYKEDGUYBANNER.png

Ok we at Mind & Muscle are planning on running weekly contests at our sub-forum. The only problem is we don't want to run out of ideas. I want you guys to use this thread to post your ideas for contests we can run. If it's a Wyked idea and we use it you will get sent a free bottle :)

Get those ideas in guys we will start running on Friday so don't delay :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to explain a little further we are looking to run contests that last one week for instance the one we are running now for funniest gym vid. If you don't get selected right away that doesn't mean you won't the following week or down the road so keep the ideas rolling in as we will be doing this for a while.

nakshe

Awards
...and whoever has the best idea(s) that get used should get a bottle too right!?!?

Either way, I'm going to shoot a few ideas, some oldie and goody ones, and some more outside the box.

Big Contest Ideas

1. Who can get their fat bro to lose the most weight/look the best in a given time period. Could be a 4-12 week contest. This contest would require so much effort and time I almost think anything short of giving the (almost) entire supplement lineup and/or a cash prize would be robbery lol.

2. Who can get their skinny bro the most YOKED in a given time period. Another 4-12 week contest that also should reward the winner handsomely.

3. **Who can get their friend that is female/girlfriend/wife to have DAT ASS in a given time period (4-12) week challenge. I personally am going to recommend this one lol!** Highly recommending this one unless the majority of you guys aren't good with the ladies lol. Who needs a reward with all the ass pics?

Shorter Contest

1. Who has the hottest wife/girlfriend/slampiece/mistress/etc?

2. Best Pump pic

3. Funniest gym meme

4. Funniest Gym Story

5. Funniest anything story

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
...and whoever has the best idea(s) that get used should get a bottle too right!?!?

Either way, I'm going to shoot a few ideas, some oldie and goody ones, and some more outside the box.

Big Contest Ideas

1. Who can get their fat bro to lose the most weight/look the best in a given time period. Could be a 4-12 week contest. This contest would require so much effort and time I almost think anything short of giving the (almost) entire supplement lineup and/or a cash prize would be robbery lol.

2. Who can get their skinny bro the most YOKED in a given time period. Another 4-12 week contest that also should reward the winner handsomely.

3. **Who can get their friend that is female/girlfriend/wife to have DAT ASS in a given time period (4-12) week challenge. I personally am going to recommend this one lol!** Highly recommending this one unless the majority of you guys aren't good with the ladies lol. Who needs a reward with all the ass pics?

Shorter Contest

2. Best Pump pic

3. Funniest gym meme

4. Funniest Gym Story

Its nice of you to think you would deserve a lot of supplements without proof you actually did anything.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Last comment standing....people can comment as often as they like. The goal is to not get your comment thanked. Saw something similar on Facebook and it was crazy!! Lots of very humorous posts.

2. Best or worst summertime memory.

3. Suns out Gunz out...post your best outside flex pic

4. Best BBQ recipe

nakshe

Awards
1. Last comment standing....people can comment as often as they like. The goal is to not get your comment thanked. Saw something similar on Facebook and it was crazy!! Lots of very humorous posts.

2. Best or worst summertime memory.

3. Suns out Gunz out...post your best outside flex pic

4. Best BBQ recipe
I like #4 being from the south and all, TEXAS BBQ baby! And hey man, SD is basically the south with really ****ty winters. But the culture is the same. You guys are an honorable member, along with ND, Montana, Wyoming, and Idaho.

No offense but if someone from above the Mason-Dixon line posts a BBQ recipe and isn't from the south originally, I'm going to laugh and troll your post super hard. You guys have the best damn pizza ever, awesome sandwiches and Italian food. But please, leave the smoking of meats to the experts!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From S. Texas originally. Nothing better than a good ol Texas BBQ!! You definitely nailed the ****ty winters part!! It's even ****ty here in late spring...got down to 42 degrees last night

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Best low budget weight machine/bench. Bricks, rocks,train track ect. Whatever gets the job done!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Short ones
1. Funniest gym face you can make
2. Sports Game predictions (who will win, what the score will be as tie breaker, for the NBA and NHL finals) and when football season rolls around if this is still going on, you predict the winners of every game that week, and whoever gets the most rite wins, if you get em all correct, you win that prize + another item
3. Something Movie related, like a picture from your favorite movie, and why this movie is your favorite, or your top 5 movies and why or your favorite of a couple genres and why, like for example your favorite comedy, sci-fi, action, drama, and the person with the most detailed. or creative answer wins.. (this one may be tough)
4. Inspirational quotes/pictures you post one a day for x amount of days, and for every original one (if someone copies yours or it's a repeat it doesn't count as an entry) and after x amount of days you pick x amount of winners randomly...
5. Funniest memes about a certain subject is always fun
6. Post your short term, medium term, and long term goals and how you are going to achieve those goals and the best answer/s win a stack that will help them achieve those goals.
6.5 A slight change to the one above, you have 3 stacks, one for a cut, one for a re-comp, one for a bulk, you pick a stack you would want to win and how it will help you achieve your goals, best answer deemed by you wins for each stack.

Long term
1. The best transformation over a set period of time.

I'll try to think of more later, this is what I got off the top of my head.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about Best recipe for Protein or BCAA's?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Best Trainer Fail: picture/explanation of a PT being an idiot

DOMS induced fail: picture or explanation of a situation you found yourself in with serious DOMS causing a fail.

Secret Joy: share a secret hobby or anything you do for enjoyment you never grew out of from childhood. Ie. a cartoon you still watch, toy you still have, bad habit, etc.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Best 'creative' way to exercise while at work

i.e. doing dumbel curls with milk jugs from the coffee room

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Favorite memory from High School

Favorite sporting event you've ever seen ie...Favorite football game, Best UFC fight etc

Favorite Body Builder and why

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Best photo connecting your mind to your muscle
2. Description of best "Wycked" moment/experience, anything muscle related
3. Biggest bicep/tricep pump, before and after workout photos showing arm size increase with tape measure (probably too hard to do)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets give bottles away based on join date! #winner!

nakshe

Awards
Lets give bottles away based on join date! #winner!
Hey buddy in 08 I was still an 18 year old, 147 lbs weakling who thought steroids were bad because coach said so. Totally not a fair way to give out free bottles!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some great ideas here already. I can see 4 or 5 I would already use. I'll pick one by noon on Thursday and select the first winner, remember this is every week so just cuz you didn't win this week doesn't mean it won't get selected next week.

nakshe

Awards
Some great ideas here already. I can see 4 or 5 I would already use. I'll pick one by noon on Thursday and select the first winner, remember this is every week so just cuz you didn't win this week doesn't mean it won't get selected next week.
What you meant to say was you saw 3 of mine you liked and then there was maybe 1 other that might be a winner right? Lmao, nah just playing.

That's a good deal though. If you don't win one week, it'll keep going. I imagine we can submit new ideas if we think of them as well?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What you meant to say was you saw 3 of mine you liked and then there was maybe 1 other that might be a winner right? Lmao, nah just playing.

That's a good deal though. If you don't win one week, it'll keep going. I imagine we can submit new ideas if we think of them as well?
Can't have too many ideas keep them coming yah :)

nakshe

Awards
Can't have too many ideas keep them coming yah :)
Still a firm believer that the "DAT ASS" competition is possibly the best idea yet, but here's a few others that kind of came up:

1. Best Music Video remake/parody/lip sync

2. Best BROSCIENCE LIFE remake/parody

3. Most inpspirational gym story/video. Personally I think videos are cooler because you get to see people who are quote "disabled" killing weights that 95% of the American public can't even lift.

4. Coolest story from the Golden Era. There's all sorts of great stories the old tymer BB's have from the days of Arnold, Zane, etc. I always love to hear more.

Sorry if I repeated anything, been kinda busy lately and have just been skimming over the thread.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still a firm believer that the "DAT ASS" competition is possibly the best idea yet, but here's a few others that kind of came up:

3. Most inpspirational gym story/video. Personally I think videos are cooler because you get to see people who are quote "disabled" killing weights that 95% of the American public can't even lift.

4. Coolest story from the Golden Era. There's all sorts of great stories the old tymer BB's have from the days of Arnold, Zane, etc. I always love to hear more.

Sorry if I repeated anything, been kinda busy lately and have just been skimming over the thread.
Yah I am quite partial to the female posterior :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

nakshe

Awards
Any idea when the next week's winner will be announced?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Big Contest Ideas

Shorter Contest

2. Best Pump pic

3. Funniest gym meme

4. Funniest Gym Story

Ok Nakshe send me your address going to combine a couple of your ideas... Yah goin with DAT ASS comp (your welcome guys) here is the second aspect though it needs to be a friend/girlfriend/wife or even an acquaintance at the gym. The pic should be taken by you and the girl should know what it's being used for. I will start it up Tomorrow sometime. I'm excited about this one.

nakshe

Awards
Ok Nakshe send me your address going to combine a couple of your ideas... Yah goin with DAT ASS comp (your welcome guys) here is the second aspect though it needs to be a friend/girlfriend/wife or even an acquaintance at the gym. The pic should be taken by you and the girl should know what it's being used for. I will start it up Tomorrow sometime. I'm excited about this one.
Haha great ass men think alike! Totally agree it needs to be your girlfriend/wife/friend/traininner. You shouldn't be allowed to win the contest just for being a creeper with a camera phone.

PMing you my address now!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Can't go wrong with that! Especially since the world cup is in Brazil (going on rite now) and that's were you find the best "Dat Ass"
"

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The booty contest was a big success. I am going to decide the next contest before noon today. If you have any additional ideas get them in. I still haven't decided so, still time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok this can be our next contest Suns out Gunz out...post your best outside flex pic Niners4Reggie going to need your addy ... something wyked your way comes :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok this week I think I'll go with most inspirational quotes, TheLast10 ... something wyked your way comes, send me your addy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep the ideas coming guys :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Competition for the most embarrassing entry.

Picture/video/text explanation of the scenario.

Can call the promo "At the expense of my dignity" lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Competition for the most embarrassing entry.

Picture/video/text explanation of the scenario.

Can call the promo "At the expense of my dignity" lol
I like it; candidate for next week, I'll let you know.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Or to fit the product name, a "I've been Wyked" promo,

Submit a picture/video/description of the best prank you have pulled or had pulled on you (or for extra entries open it to web entries as well)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great ideas here. Maybe a meme contest.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is this still being picked for this week?
Or still looking for ideas.

I'm always in brainstorming mode

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or to fit the product name, a "I've been Wyked" promo,

Submit a picture/video/description of the best prank you have pulled or had pulled on you (or for extra entries open it to web entries as well)
ooh this one has possibilities...

Yah we are always looking for new ideas guys