Hey I've got a Wyked Idea
- 06-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Hey I've got a Wyked Idea
Ok we at Mind & Muscle are planning on running weekly contests at our sub-forum. The only problem is we don't want to run out of ideas. I want you guys to use this thread to post your ideas for contests we can run. If it's a Wyked idea and we use it you will get sent a free bottle
Get those ideas in guys we will start running on Friday so don't delayUnremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
- 06-07-2014, 02:37 PM
Just to explain a little further we are looking to run contests that last one week for instance the one we are running now for funniest gym vid. If you don't get selected right away that doesn't mean you won't the following week or down the road so keep the ideas rolling in as we will be doing this for a while.Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
06-07-2014, 08:25 PM
...and whoever has the best idea(s) that get used should get a bottle too right!?!?
Either way, I'm going to shoot a few ideas, some oldie and goody ones, and some more outside the box.
Big Contest Ideas
1. Who can get their fat bro to lose the most weight/look the best in a given time period. Could be a 4-12 week contest. This contest would require so much effort and time I almost think anything short of giving the (almost) entire supplement lineup and/or a cash prize would be robbery lol.
2. Who can get their skinny bro the most YOKED in a given time period. Another 4-12 week contest that also should reward the winner handsomely.
3. **Who can get their friend that is female/girlfriend/wife to have DAT ASS in a given time period (4-12) week challenge. I personally am going to recommend this one lol!** Highly recommending this one unless the majority of you guys aren't good with the ladies lol. Who needs a reward with all the ass pics?
1. Who has the hottest wife/girlfriend/slampiece/mistress/etc?
2. Best Pump pic
3. Funniest gym meme
4. Funniest Gym Story
5. Funniest anything story
06-08-2014, 02:54 AM
06-08-2014, 08:14 AM
1. Last comment standing....people can comment as often as they like. The goal is to not get your comment thanked. Saw something similar on Facebook and it was crazy!! Lots of very humorous posts.
2. Best or worst summertime memory.
3. Suns out Gunz out...post your best outside flex pic
4. Best BBQ recipe
Life's a garden, dig it
06-08-2014, 10:24 AM
No offense but if someone from above the Mason-Dixon line posts a BBQ recipe and isn't from the south originally, I'm going to laugh and troll your post super hard. You guys have the best damn pizza ever, awesome sandwiches and Italian food. But please, leave the smoking of meats to the experts!
06-08-2014, 10:35 AM
From S. Texas originally. Nothing better than a good ol Texas BBQ!! You definitely nailed the ****ty winters part!! It's even ****ty here in late spring...got down to 42 degrees last night
Life's a garden, dig it
06-08-2014, 10:50 AM
06-08-2014, 02:46 PM
1. Funniest gym face you can make
2. Sports Game predictions (who will win, what the score will be as tie breaker, for the NBA and NHL finals) and when football season rolls around if this is still going on, you predict the winners of every game that week, and whoever gets the most rite wins, if you get em all correct, you win that prize + another item
3. Something Movie related, like a picture from your favorite movie, and why this movie is your favorite, or your top 5 movies and why or your favorite of a couple genres and why, like for example your favorite comedy, sci-fi, action, drama, and the person with the most detailed. or creative answer wins.. (this one may be tough)
4. Inspirational quotes/pictures you post one a day for x amount of days, and for every original one (if someone copies yours or it's a repeat it doesn't count as an entry) and after x amount of days you pick x amount of winners randomly...
5. Funniest memes about a certain subject is always fun
6. Post your short term, medium term, and long term goals and how you are going to achieve those goals and the best answer/s win a stack that will help them achieve those goals.
6.5 A slight change to the one above, you have 3 stacks, one for a cut, one for a re-comp, one for a bulk, you pick a stack you would want to win and how it will help you achieve your goals, best answer deemed by you wins for each stack.
1. The best transformation over a set period of time.
I'll try to think of more later, this is what I got off the top of my head.
06-09-2014, 09:58 AM
How about Best recipe for Protein or BCAA's?
*****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code supptalk to save 10%
off your order
06-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Best Trainer Fail: picture/explanation of a PT being an idiot
DOMS induced fail: picture or explanation of a situation you found yourself in with serious DOMS causing a fail.
Secret Joy: share a secret hobby or anything you do for enjoyment you never grew out of from childhood. Ie. a cartoon you still watch, toy you still have, bad habit, etc.
PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
06-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Best 'creative' way to exercise while at work
i.e. doing dumbel curls with milk jugs from the coffee room
06-09-2014, 11:43 AM
Favorite memory from High School
Favorite sporting event you've ever seen ie...Favorite football game, Best UFC fight etc
Favorite Body Builder and why
Life's a garden, dig it
06-09-2014, 11:46 AM
1. Best photo connecting your mind to your muscle
2. Description of best "Wycked" moment/experience, anything muscle related
3. Biggest bicep/tricep pump, before and after workout photos showing arm size increase with tape measure (probably too hard to do)
06-09-2014, 11:54 AM
06-09-2014, 12:15 PM
06-09-2014, 04:57 PM
Some great ideas here already. I can see 4 or 5 I would already use. I'll pick one by noon on Thursday and select the first winner, remember this is every week so just cuz you didn't win this week doesn't mean it won't get selected next week.
Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
06-09-2014, 05:00 PM
That's a good deal though. If you don't win one week, it'll keep going. I imagine we can submit new ideas if we think of them as well?
06-09-2014, 05:05 PM
06-09-2014, 05:10 PM
1. Best Music Video remake/parody/lip sync
2. Best BROSCIENCE LIFE remake/parody
3. Most inpspirational gym story/video. Personally I think videos are cooler because you get to see people who are quote "disabled" killing weights that 95% of the American public can't even lift.
4. Coolest story from the Golden Era. There's all sorts of great stories the old tymer BB's have from the days of Arnold, Zane, etc. I always love to hear more.
Sorry if I repeated anything, been kinda busy lately and have just been skimming over the thread.
06-09-2014, 07:44 PM
06-09-2014, 08:14 PM
06-09-2014, 08:19 PM
06-09-2014, 10:04 PM
06-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Alpha Dog in forum General ChatReplies: 42Last Post: 05-11-2005, 02:39 AM
- By MickeyMouse in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-31-2005, 09:01 AM
- By Tiltowait in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 02-14-2005, 09:26 PM
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2003, 08:26 PM