re-treads on the rep crew...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
sometimes, all that is shiny and new is not the best thing you can do..
there is a certain comfort level in buying used parts - especially if you know what you are getting, know the value of the old part, and know that even tho it may be used and somewhat abused, it is STILL better than anything new made these days..

and with that, we at FINAFLEX would like to welcome back dave aka "iparatroop", warmly and fondly, and with open arms

glad to have you home again, brother
let's rock :cool2:

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IParatroop? Does he even lift? Jk! Welcome back!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I want to be a rep someday! :D

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to be a rep someday! :D
Stay active and knowledgeable on the boards, and who knows? If I could be a rep, anyone could. And I'm a jerk!

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
but Piston Honda rocks out to WASP!!!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but Piston Honda rocks out to WASP!!!
And Slayer, so he has my vote. He's also a stand-up rep who is unbiased and quick to stand up for companies that he has no affiliation with. I've liked him since day one, even if he drives a yellow Chevy.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ pretty much this - and even if he's a wingman for his buddy with john Bobbitt, and he ran around with timothy McVeigh in his youth...guy is still all right with me

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And Slayer, so he has my vote. He's also a stand-up rep who is unbiased and quick to stand up for companies that he has no affiliation with. I've liked him since day one, even if he drives a yellow Chevy.
^^ pretty much this - and even if he's a wingman for his buddy with john Bobbitt, and he ran around with timothy McVeigh in his youth...guy is still all right with me
All of the above statements, to some shocking degree, are true.