TWO LOG opps for FITMAX KIWI STRAWBERRY! Ready for Summer?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Fitmax Kiwi Strawberry has been exclusive to Australia however we are now bringing this delicious flavor to the US!

As some of you may know, the Midwest had one of the worst winters we have ever seen. Freezing cold, Ice Storms, Snow, it actually snowed just a few weeks ago!!

Now the temps are getting into the 80's and it appears Summer will be here soon to make us forget what we went through.

To celebrate we will be looking for 2 loggers to try out Fitmax Kiwi Strawberry. Nothing better than a cool refreshing drink on a hot summer day.

All you need to do is post a picture of your favorite things that have to do with summer.

I will choose my favorite pic and that person will get a tub to log.

Everyone else who submits a pic, will be entered in a drawing, and I will use a program to pull the second winner from that group!

Submit as many pics as you like, I really really need some pics to make me forget that Winter! I will leave this open till Monday.

US Only
18+

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Key Highlights:
Increase Thermogensis!
Suppress Appetite!
Clean Energy and Focus!
Increase Performance!

Thermogenic Performance Powder

FitMax is the ultimate thermogenic performance powder. This formula is precisely designed to provide long lasting clean energy, effective weight loss and appetite suppression while at the same time providing you with ingredients that actually increase performance. Although fat loss and energy were a priority with this formula, muscle retention is also at the top of the list, which is why we included proven ingredients like Citrulline and Agmatine Sulfate.

The Fat Loss properties of Fitmax are powered by the combination of L-Carnitine, N-methyltyramine and Advantra-Z. Advantra-Z has been awarded a US Patent for increasing thermogensis, suppressing appetite and reducing weight. These powerful effects paired with clinically proven L-Carnitine provide noticeable and consistent fat loss.

Performance Blend: Creatine, L-Citrulline, Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine

Increase Strength and Endurance!
Increase Performance by lowering Lactic Acid and Ammonia!
Stimulate Nitric Oxide production!
Retain hard earned Muscle!

Focus Blend: Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine, B-Phenylethylamine HCL

Increase Energy and Drive!
Improve Mood and Focus!
Combat Fatigue and Increase Alertness!

Burn Blend: L-Carnitine, Citrus Aurantium Extract(30%), N-methytyramine HCL

Increase Thermogenesis!
Suppress Appetite!
Reduce Weight!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice promo! Looking forward to the entries!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look who made the promo! I enjoy the fruit punch flavor, but the Kiwi Strawberry is even better and refreshing. If you're cutting, need an extra boost on cardio days, or just respond well to a little kick, hop on this!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How soon will you be picking loggers?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning bumpage, let's see some entries!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This stuff taste amazing, i would drink it just as a normal drink if i could haha

Lets see some apps for this stuff, great for fat burning, cardio sessions and your more stim sensitive users.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The flavor does sound tasty :D

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Ohhhhhhh snap log for this to bad I'm going to start another log ...who ever gets this .....man this stuff is intense

nakshe

Awards
beerpong.jpg

If that don't win it, you must not know what a good summer is!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to go out of town unexpectedly, so I can't see the pic from the Android app..

It was over 80 and sunny again in Illinois, I love it.

Let's get some more pics, summer stories, summer recipes, even favorite summer songs. I won't be picky. Sometimes it's hard to have time to upload a pic.

Still open till Monday.

nakshe

Awards
I had to go out of town unexpectedly, so I can't see the pic from the Android app..

It was over 80 and sunny again in Illinois, I love it.

Let's get some more pics, summer stories, summer recipes, even favorite summer songs. I won't be picky. Sometimes it's hard to have time to upload a pic.

Still open till Monday.
A few favorite summer songs, I listen to a wide variety as you'll find out:

All Summer Long - Kid Rock (yeah it's cliche, but it's catchy)

Surfin USA - Beach Boys (classic)

California Love - Dr Dre and Tupac (nuff said)

Feels like teen spirit - Nirvana (not really summer themed, but that feeling of freedom)

Best Summer story:

In undergrad there was a summer blacklight/underwear party at some person's house we knew. We were thinking "This is gong to be f*cking awesome, half naked chicks everywhere!" Well, we got there and absolutely no one was in their underwear. It was pretty chill as well and we just looked at eachother. We had been pre-gaming pretty hard and had walked over to the place. My friend looked at me and said "F*ck this. This is an underwear party. I didnt' come all the way over here to NOT be in my underwear." So he just stripped down to his skivvies right there in front of everyone. Like any good friend, I wasn't going to hang him out to dry so I followed suite. I guess both of us being bodybuilders helped with confidence as well.

I guess the ladies loved the confidence and our bodies (though I was not that impressive at the time). We kind of became the life of the party, which is not something I try to be but it just happened that night. Slowly people started loosening up as well and getting down into their undies as well....which eventually led to an all out orgy...

Just Kidding. But as the night went on I somehow ended up making out with 3 different girls and almost got more from one. Usually by forcing them to take shots from the shot block and then convincing them that making out with me was required "at this party which was mine". Man, the things you say when you're drunk! We were making out hardcore in the backyard and I got her bra off and I think I was about to round second base when some c*ck block walked outside and decided to come check out what was going on. I guess you could say I got tagged out at 2nd. I still resent that kid lol. Anyway, that was the craziest summer party I think I've been to. There area few other stories that come somewhat close. But that was definitely a fun one.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great promo. I got a sample of this from island a few weeks back and taste was amazing. I might pick up a tub next month with my order.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great promo. I got a sample of this from island a few weeks back and taste was amazing. I might pick up a tub next month with my order.
The taste is well balanced between the two flavor profiles which is a nice surprise. One flavor does not really overpower the other. I love Fitmax on days I do cardio, it gives me a little kick in the ass!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few favorite summer songs, I listen to a wide variety as you'll find out:

All Summer Long - Kid Rock (yeah it's cliche, but it's catchy)

Surfin USA - Beach Boys (classic)

California Love - Dr Dre and Tupac (nuff said)

Feels like teen spirit - Nirvana (not really summer themed, but that feeling of freedom)

Best Summer story:

In undergrad there was a summer blacklight/underwear party at some person's house we knew. We were thinking "This is gong to be f*cking awesome, half naked chicks everywhere!" Well, we got there and absolutely no one was in their underwear. It was pretty chill as well and we just looked at eachother. We had been pre-gaming pretty hard and had walked over to the place. My friend looked at me and said "F*ck this. This is an underwear party. I didnt' come all the way over here to NOT be in my underwear." So he just stripped down to his skivvies right there in front of everyone. Like any good friend, I wasn't going to hang him out to dry so I followed suite. I guess both of us being bodybuilders helped with confidence as well.

I guess the ladies loved the confidence and our bodies (though I was not that impressive at the time). We kind of became the life of the party, which is not something I try to be but it just happened that night. Slowly people started loosening up as well and getting down into their undies as well....which eventually led to an all out orgy...

Just Kidding. But as the night went on I somehow ended up making out with 3 different girls and almost got more from one. Usually by forcing them to take shots from the shot block and then convincing them that making out with me was required "at this party which was mine". Man, the things you say when you're drunk! We were making out hardcore in the backyard and I got her bra off and I think I was about to round second base when some c*ck block walked outside and decided to come check out what was going on. I guess you could say I got tagged out at 2nd. I still resent that kid lol. Anyway, that was the craziest summer party I think I've been to. There area few other stories that come somewhat close. But that was definitely a fun one.

Lol you had me for a second.. Then I saw the just kidding part. Sounds like a great summer night, sucks you got tagged out trying to round 2nd!

Nice entry

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401637458.481865.jpg
here's a cool summer time pic just throwing this up. I'm currently running a log. Don't think I'll be done in time

savviination

Awards
grilled-food-2.jpg

The hotter it gets outside the more action my grill will see...high protein shred under way!!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice post. I love grilling, especially salmon on a cedar plank.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
http://s37.photobucket.com/user/cubsfan2/media/fitmax.jpg.html Fitmax Kiwi Strawberry has been exclusive to Australia however we are now bringing this delicious flavor to the US! As some of you may know, the Midwest had one of the worst winters we have ever seen. Freezing cold, Ice Storms, Snow, it actually snowed just a few weeks ago!! Now the temps are getting into the 80's and it appears Summer will be here soon to make us forget what we went through. To celebrate we will be looking for 2 loggers to try out Fitmax Kiwi Strawberry. Nothing better than a cool refreshing drink on a hot summer day. All you need to do is post a picture of your favorite things that have to do with summer. I will choose my favorite pic and that person will get a tub to log. Everyone else who submits a pic, will be entered in a drawing, and I will use a program to pull the second winner from that group! Submit as many pics as you like, I really really need some pics to make me forget that Winter! I will leave this open till Monday. US Only 18+ http://s37.photobucket.com/user/cubsfan2/media/watermelonkiwi.jpg.html
Damn bro, I haven't been around much.. But you're a rep now?! Congrats buddy!! :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning bump. I will be picking winners soon. Lets get a few more entries

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice entries folks, if only that american flag bikini was wearing a white sox hat :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
This should let you know that it's summer time :)

Hold on gotta figure out how to paste this pic from my phone

EDIT

There ya go, that my favorite thing "to do" over the summertime.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry.

The picture I had to go with was: Soul0wner

This pic had it all. Cute Girl, Beach, Red White and Blue Bikini, Baseball Hat, Ocean. That sums Summer up perfectly. I should have deducted points for no cubs hat though!

The rest of you guys were entered into a random generator.

Congrats niners4reggie

PM me your info and we will get them shipped out to you.

nakshe
hendricks_yo
savviination
Tagger

Also PM me your info and I will get some Kiwi Strawberry Fitmax samples sent your way!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Random Generator at 1:06 is where the pick comes in

[video=youtube;xp-IRaPugCU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp-IRaPugCU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry.

The picture I had to go with was: Soul0wner

This pic had it all. Cute Girl, Beach, Red White and Blue Bikini, Baseball Hat, Ocean. That sums Summer up perfectly. I should have deducted points for no cubs hat though!

The rest of you guys were entered into a random generator.

Congrats niners4reggie

PM me your info and we will get them shipped out to you.

nakshe
hendricks_yo
savviination
Tagger

Also PM me your info and I will get some Kiwi Strawberry Fitmax samples sent your way!
wicked !

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
How did I not win? Carmen Electra is way more American and Summertime than that blonde chick.

:(

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did I not win? Carmen Electra is way more American and Summertime than that blonde chick.

:(
Lol I loved Carmen pic. The other one just had more summer feel

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Lol I loved Carmen pic. The other one just had more summer feel
Haha true that. There was a dead stump in her picture. ****ing Carmen, little hoe.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha true that. There was a dead stump in her picture. ****ing Carmen, little hoe.
Did you Tagger? See what I did there?

Lol. .. Don't forget to pm me your info for your kiwi strawberry fitmax samples. I want to get them out asap.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Did you Tagger? See what I did there?

Lol. .. Don't forget to pm me your info for your kiwi strawberry fitmax samples. I want to get them out asap.
Haha yes!

I will PM you, save me some!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have received everyone's info, and sent it off.

Look forward to your thoughts.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Got my tub yesterday, log should be up Monday. I'll be starting my new program that day as well.