Pyroxamine loggers needed!

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
Get in on this guys, we need TWO loggers to test our new fat burner pyroxamine. /beach season is here and this is a perfect way to drop the extra couple of pounds and rock a six pack! I just need you to tell me why we should pick you.

WEIGHT:
GOAL WEIGHT AFTER 30DAYS:
ROUTINE:

are you able to start and keep a log and post at least 3-4 times a week about:
work outs,effects good and bad we want to know so we can adjust the product accordingly

Lets get some apps flying!

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
To make it simple, Pyroxamine has the same stimulant blend as Nitramine. 1 Pill is equal to 1/2 scoop of Nitramine. To this, Pyroxamine has some extra goodies including Bacopa, Paradoxine(Paradol), and several other goodies.

It's def. worth a shot

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Get in on this guys, we need TWO loggers to test our new fat burner pyroxamine. /beach season is here and this is a perfect way to drop the extra couple of pounds and rock a six pack! I just need you to tell me why we should pick you.

WEIGHT:
ROUTINE:

work outs,effects good and bad we want to know so we can adjust the product accordingly

Lets get some apps flying!
From looking at the label this looks legit.
I am currently 205 my goal weight it 187, I'm 26 male I train on a daily strength training followed by cardio . Mon thru Friday train I train on how my body feels and what to train so everyday is different but follow chest triceps back legs arms.
I have no problem checking in everyday posting my input on this . with meals . If I am one of the choices for this I will be honest and not let you down. These are my recent logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=187416

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232967-iforce-nutrition-conquer.html

Question: would I be able to stack or what to do and what not to do...I HOPE IM GOOD.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what you stack it with. Products like DPol, natural anabolics, AI's don't bother us, but other fat burners(Burn 24 or Hyper T2 for instance) might make it tougher to gauge the effectiveness of the product

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
lets keep these apps coming, as clipper said we would like to keep this the only fatburner in the stack to gauge effectiveness

Last edited:
Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
For all people who want to try the stim blend, we are offering free samples of Nitramine in another thread. Be sure to check it out

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Depends on what you stack it with. Products like DPol, natural anabolics, AI's don't bother us, but other fat burners(Burn 24 or Hyper T2 for instance) might make it tougher to gauge the effectiveness of the product
I was thinking a pump amplifier.

Myokemist

Awards
Bump

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
Keep the apps coming guys we will be closing this soon

raz_kaz248

Awards
Looks good, too bad I'm logging another fat burner on another forum....maybe next time

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I'm ready for shredding !!! Hit up back and biceps today with 20min stair mill

Alexjet

Awards
Application for pyroxamine logger

Hello,

I was looking for a new fat burner to try. I finished Top Secret Nutrition's XAT-7 last week. I found this product on a "top list" which lead me to this thread when I researched it. I am 19 years old and currently 205 wanting to get around 195. I eat regularly and healthy. I work out at least 4 times a week at most 6. I lift weights regularly, but have been doing HIIT style cardio do help drop some weight. I have no problem with keeping you updated on my regime and it's not about the money to me. I would be honored to help out a supplement company by testing it.

Thank you

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Hello,

I was looking for a new fat burner to try. I finished Top Secret Nutrition's XAT-7 last week. I found this product on a "top list" which lead me to this thread when I researched it. I am 19 years old and currently 205 wanting to get around 195. I eat regularly and healthy. I work out at least 4 times a week at most 6. I lift weights regularly, but have been doing HIIT style cardio do help drop some weight. I have no problem with keeping you updated on my regime and it's not about the money to me. I would be honored to help out a supplement company by testing it.

Thank you
We are the same in weight bro

Alexjet

Awards
Logger

If you guys need more info, my email is alexjet66gmail.com with an @ sign. Didn't let me put it

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
We feel the love lets keep the apps rolling we are taking apps up to tuesday the 27th

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
I am in: My fat ass needs to burn some BF. I've done a couple different logs for Heavymuscle @ IMF.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
Hey gene do you think you could fill this app out so we can process them and pick the best suited candidate

AGEmust be 18+)
WEIGHT:
ROUTINE:

thanks Gene I do appreciate the interest

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
love the ambition brother, we will be closing this on Tuesday giving a little while longer for people to apply

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
RIGHT HERE !

Age - 29

Weight - 275 .. Goal In 30 Days .. At Least 265

Very Impressed With This Company So Far So Lets Fire It UP !

Myokemist

Awards
Make sure to get in here and apply! We are closing Tuesday night!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Happy memorial day!!! Smashed legs since I can use my left hand I had to get stitches in my index finger last night ....

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
AGEmust be 18+) 45
WEIGHT: 187
GOAL WEIGHT AFTER 30DAYS: 180
ROUTINE:
Random. I train at least 5 days a week. I sent you PM to a link of logging I did on IMF for Heavymuscle. No problem logging 3-5 times a week.

thanks Gene I do appreciate the interest

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
Congrats gentleman can't wait to see the logs!

to all others we may have more ops soon thank you for the support!

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
im available :) .. would love to log this product .. looks great

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
What do you need from me? Sorry. I thought I gave you what you needed. Type s-l-o-w-l-y and S plain to me! lol. Seriously. Is there an attached application I missed.

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
What do you need from me? Sorry. I thought I gave you what you needed. Type s-l-o-w-l-y and S plain to me! lol. Seriously. Is there an attached application I missed.
they need your address so they can ship the goods :)

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Send your info mean gene I gots some shredding to do!

Myokemist

Awards
PM me your address

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Sorry,
Doing it now. Work has me hopping like a one legged ballerina after eating Mexican jumpin' beans! PM'ing now.
Haha was it chipotlee they say beans beans they are good for your heart...the more you eat the more you ,.,...

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I am so ready to get my shreds on brah!!!

Myokemist

Awards
yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Thank you sirs oh I didn't get a PM for you sirz

Myokemist

Awards
Yes sir

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
great to see this, please if you can copy and paste a link to the log, I can't wait to see what you guys think!!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Got my stitches removed ready for shredding