Lecheek Ht2 & OxyBlack ECA combo log opps

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lecheek Nutrition is lookin g for some more loggers.

This is a killer combo and on the stronger side just an FYI.
Tell us how and why you would like to use this combo and what you are looking to acheive froim it.
Past fat burners taken.
Link to logs.
U.S. ONLY

793573165657.jpg

lecheek_nutrition_hyper_t2.jpg

Lecheek Nutrition Fat Loss Stack

-1 Bottle Lecheek Nutrition Hyper T2
-1 Bottle Lecheek Nutrition OxyECA

Lecheek Nutrition HyperT2 90 caps

Lecheek Nutrition's Hyper T2: Premium Prothyroid Producer is a sports nutrition supplement that regulates and enhances the T2 hormone and increases metabolism to get those shredded lean muscle results. HyperT2 is great at targeting fat in the stomach region as well as lower back and the all so difficult so called love handle region. Another great thing about HyperT2 is the fact that it is a non stimulant product so it can be used with other stimulants.

Highlights:

• T2 (3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine) has a much faster metabolic rate than T3 or T4 by up to 24 times.
  • Alpha-2 agonist

Benefits:

• Increase resting metabolic rate by up to 33%
  • Significant increases in the liver activities of Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase and Malice enzyme, these enzymes are necessary for fat metabolism
  • Significantly increases oxygen consumption in blood cells
  • Increase protein turnover
  • Decrease cholesterol levels
  • Increases liver glycogen breakdown
  • Increased number of beta adrenergic receptors in the heart , skeletal muscle, adipose tissue, and lymphocytes(these receptors bind fat mobilizing hormones)
  • Supports GH release

Directions:

Take 1 capsule on an empty stomach before breakfast and an additional 1 capsule 6-8 hours later on an empty stomach if needed. For best results do not eat or drink anything with carbohydrates for 30 minutes after doses.

Side Effects and Warnings:

DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY DO NOT USE PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 3 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HR PERIOD.

Ingredients:

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving
%Daily Value
Raspberry Ketones
250.0 mg
-
Capsicum Annuum Extract
2.0 mg
-
(std. min. 99% capsaicinoids)(fruit)
Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract
2.0 mg
-
(std. min. 90% alpha yohimbine)(root)
3,5-Diido L-Thyronine
200.0 mcg
-
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, FD&C yellow #6, FD&C red #3.

Lecheek Nutrition OxyECA Black 45 Caps

We took the best and made it better. With the addition of mood boosting elements get all of the energy and fat burning properties of the ECA stack and boom one of the best fat burners on the market is here! The thermogenic ingredients will literally raise your body temperature to the point where you are consistently burning calories throughout the day. Ever feel like your just dragging so much that nothing can get you going in the morning or when mid-afternoon hits? Their key ingredients are sure to give you not only a JOLT of energy but long sustained energy with out that awful crash feeling.

Benefits

• Enhanced Lipolysis
  • Crush Appetite
  • Enhance Mental Focus
  • Elevated Mood, Euphoria
  • Increase Energy

Directions

Take one capsule on an empty stomach first thing upon wakening and one capsule in the afternoon. Do not consume more than 3 capsules within a 24 hour period.

Ingredients:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
OxyECA Blend:
1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine, Dandelion Powder, Hordenine HCL, Acacia Rigidula Extract (25% Phenylethylamine), Synephrine HCL, N-Methyl-L-Tyramine Hydrochloride, Rauwolscine, Capsicum Extract
606 mg **
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.

Warning

This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Before using product, seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, psychiatric disease or bipolar disorder or if you are taking an MAO-B inhibitor or any other prescription or over the counter medication. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration or exposed to excessive heat. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur or if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving size. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Good ol HT2 stuff is awesome

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been on OxyECA for almost two weeks now, Good Stuff!

darkfire423

Awards
I never logged before

I have tried just about every fat burner out there. I would hope this would kick start a brutal summer workout boot camp aimed at losing body fat.

Currently working out 3 times a week and am aiming to expand that to 5 times a week.

Alexjet

Awards
I've never logged before, but I am religious with my workout regime working 5 times a week mainly lifting weights, but some HIIT cardio to lose weight. I am 6ft 205lbs and 19 years old. I have tried many pre workouts (loved speedx3) and many fat burners (just finished Finaflex's PX Black last week). I love this company and I would like to log for it.

Alexjet

Awards
Oh and I'll stop all other products I'd have to, to be able to make a good review log. I'll take both a little bit before breakfast then another Hyper T2 later in the day then asses tolerance from there

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great fatloss stack right there!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OxyBlack hits pretty darn hard, logged it last summer for these guys so throw those apps up ppl!

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
id log the hell outta these products .. i also could review it on my youtube channel as well as log it on here .. ive use to many fatburners to list but i would definitely love to use these products in my quest to lean out a lil bit so i can show of a lil more definition

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
ill toss app in

Past supps: honestly so many. but no thyroid boosters yet so im really interested
Why: tis the for teh shredz and lecheek has a sick proudct line. never tried Oxy black but loved original oxyECA. looking to cut as much fat and my fatloss has yielded past week and wanna try some new supps to help boost it up

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff guys! Good Luck and lets see if there are anymore weekend Apps!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I loved HT2 when I originally logged it...

kminer2002

Awards
I've never logged before but I work out regularly, weights 4x a week and HIIT 3x week and am looking to lose some stubborn belly fat. Would love to try these log them.

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
bump for the log opp ! .. ive never logged on here before .. im new to this forum so id love to start it out with a bang ! .. would also log this on my youtube channel if chosen :)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lecheek = Quality and Great owner.

Would love the opportunity to log as I am wrapping up a BCAA log.

Age 42, Male, 175-178 approx 13% BF

Recently back from vacation cruise followed by Sinus infection and now back in the saddle.

Like most trying to lean out for thong weather.

Currently fasted cardio in the morning either immediately followed by weights or 2-3 hours later weights.

Trying a new protocol, bodypart day 1 - heavy followed by same bodypart the next day very high rep. Will see if this is overtraining or not.

How often can I post - at least 4 days a week and I generally check in daily even to say "no training".

Good luck to everyone that applies.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for the log opp ! .. ive never logged on here before .. im new to this forum so id love to start it out with a bang ! .. would also log this on my youtube channel if chosen :)

Final bump here. Im thinking about giving you the chance to log. What does everyone else in here think???

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Final bump here. Im thinking about giving you the chance to log. What does everyone else in here think???
Marms - I am all about giving the newbies a chance. Heck if someone didn't give me a chance I wouldn't be where I am today....

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
This sounds like an awesome stack, I am getting ready to move from recomp mode into straight cutting so I would love to log it. Here's the app:

Stats: 26, Male, 5'8'' 184lb at about 13% BF

I've had a few successful cuts in the past and last year is used Lyle McDonalds UD2 diet to cut down to around 8% BF. I plan to cut down to that level again using some carb cycling techniques with a modest deficit.

I'll be using the following supplements if I am chosen for the log: BCAA's, Creatine Mono, Beta-Alanine, LCLT, Alcar, Cit Malate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D3, Multivitamin, Joint support supps and some sort of preworkout.

In the past I have used the EC stack, yohimbine, Alphamine, DCP and Alphaburn. I've never used a pro-thyroid product so I am definitively interested in trying this out! I hope this will aid me in my cut and speed things up

I am currently running layne norton's PHAT routine with no current cardio. I plan on incorporating more cardio in when I feel it is necessary. I can update the log multiple times and week and provide before and after pictures

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
This sounds like an awesome stack, I am getting ready to move from recomp mode into straight cutting so I would love to log it. Here's the app:

I've had a few successful cuts in the past and last year is used Lyle McDonalds UD2 diet to cut down to around 8% BF. I plan to cut down to that level again using some carb cycling techniques with a modest deficit.

I'll be using the following supplements if I am chosen for the log: BCAA's, Creatine Mono, Beta-Alanine, LCLT, Alcar, Cit Malate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D3, Multivitamin, Joint support supps and some sort of preworkout.

In the past I have used the EC stack, yohimbine, Alphamine, DCP and Alphaburn. I've never used a pro-thyroid product so I am definitively interested in trying this out! I hope this will aid me in my cut and speed things up

I am currently running layne norton's PHAT routine with no current cardio. I plan on incorporating more cardio in when I feel it is necessary. I can update the log multiple times and week and provide before and after pictures
i vote for this guy ! .. im going to have to withdrawl my app since i will be starting another weight loss typs log soon :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Send me your shipping info please.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Thanks for the opportunity! PM sent with the shipping info

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Info PM'ed.......:thanks:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you need mine too?
:booty:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
GREAT APP!!!!! PM me your info ASAP!!!
If you havent logged it for us yet and want to you can :)
I actually logged the original hyper t2 and eca black stack awhile back

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Super excited. Been using another companies T2 and have been impressed.

Just in time for my trip to Cape Cod 4th of July week

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got mine today. Dosed together or independently?

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
I received mine as well. interested in what the rep says but for now I might space them an hour apart in a fasted state

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been using a competitor first thing then 10 mins later my powdered thermo but since both are pills not sure if they will negate or diminish effects even tho it is different pathways

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today. Dosed together or independently?
I received mine as well. interested in what the rep says but for now I might space them an hour apart in a fasted state

The dose and timming is something you will have to play with. Personally from my experience with the product and from past loggers. I would start with the Oxy at 1 pill and A HyperT2 a little while later. 30-60 min. If you feel ok throughout the day you can add a second OxyBlack in the early afternoon depending on when you wake,sleep etc. I would try it like that for a few days before I attempt to add more than 1 HyperT2.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took first black upon waking (630), t2 an hour later and second dose of black at noon. Never went above one t2 and really enjoyed the stack.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 0
Supplements 13
ZachH Supplements 36