The All New TEST FACTOR Has Arrived!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The completely revamped TEST FACTOR will be hitting store shelves in just a matter of days!

TEST FACTOR™

Maximum Potency Testosterone Booster

Sub-optimal testosterone can make your work much harder, and goals more difficult to achieve. Peak hormone levels, on the other hand, can supercharge your gains. TEST FACTOR™ was formulated by the acclaimed research & development team at Molecular Nutrition with two clear goals in mind. First, to support maximum increases in serum total and free testosterone levels, surpassing previous benchmarks. Second, to create a formula that goes beyond the standard T-boosting effects of this category, supporting a wide range of action including increased protein synthesis rates, reduced muscle catabolism, extended muscle endurance, enhanced recovery, and heightened libido/sexual potency. The resulting formula includes some of the most effective bioactive compounds known to sports science, and represents a major step forward in hormonal support supplementation!

TEST FACTOR Helps:

Increase Total and Free Testosterone
Increase Muscle Mass & Strength
Improve Muscle Endurance
Preserve Muscle Mass (Anti-Catabolic)
Speed Muscle Recovery
Support Libido & Sexual Function

Key Ingredients Include:

Sarcosine (N-methylglycine): An amino acid found naturally in the body, sarcosine plays an important role in the biosynthesis of testosterone. It is believed to act primarily by supporting N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) neurotransmission. Sarcosine supports the activity of NMDA in two ways. First, it is a competitive inhibitor of the type I glycine transporter (GlyT1). This reduces glycine uptake into cells, increasing its availability for synaptic NMDA receptors. Second, sarcosine has been shown to be a ligand for the NMDA receptor itself, acting as a co-agonist at the glycine binding site. NMDA is directly involved in hypothalamic GnRH synthesis, which in turn increases the output of gonadotropic hormones, and ultimately testosterone.

AlivEL® 100 Ultimate: Eurycoma longifolia (also known as tongkat ali) has been shown in placebo-controlled studies to increase testosterone levels by 37% in men. It has also been shown to reduce cortisol by 16%, which is a stress hormone that can break down (catabolize) muscle tissue. These beneficial effects are mediated by a series of bioactive components in the plant, of which eurycomanone is believed to be the most important. High quality eurycoma longifolia extracts are standardized for their eurycomanone content, with 1% being the previous high mark. The new high-potency extract in Test Factor™ contains TWICE that concentration, a remarkable 2% eurycomanone.

PrimaVie™: This part of the Test Factor™ formula is a special high potency extract of Shilajit, an organo-mineral found in the Himalayan mountain region. The main bioactive component of shilajit is believed to be fulvic acid, an organic polymer. Clinical studies on adult infertile men found that 200mg of shilajit per day (containing 54.8% fulvic acid) for 90 days increased testosterone levels by 23.5% (from 4.85ng/mL to 5.99ng/mL). This level of supplementation was also shown to reduce blood glucose by 6.8%, suggesting other potential metabolic improvement. Test Factor™ exclusively uses PrimaVie™ high potency shilajit extract, which contains a minimum of 60% fulvic acid.

ActeoFIT™: A specialized blend of two herbal extracts, rehmannia glutinosa and cistanche deserticola. Several studies suggest the components of this blend may support exercise performance. One series of preliminary experiments with mice demonstrated an increase in exercise endurance, along with inhibited creatine kinase and improved glycogen stores. This may translate to better performance, along with preserved muscle mass and energy. Another similar set of experiments found hyperplasia and hypertrophy of muscle cell mitochondria, but without damage to the myofibril. This suggests possible benefits for muscle fiber growth, including an anti-catabolic (protein sparing) effect.

REFERENCES:

Glycine transporters: essential regulators of neurotransmission. Eulenburg V1, Armsen W, Betz H, Gomeza J. Trends Biochem Sci. 2005 Jun;30(6):325-33.

The glycine transport inhibitor sarcosine is an NMDA receptor co-agonist that differs from glycine. Zhang HX1, Hyrc K, Thio LL. J Physiol. 2009 Jul 1;587(Pt 13):3207-20.

Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. Shawn M Talbott, Julie A Talbott, et al. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2013, 10:28 doi:10.1186/1550-2783-10-28

Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Biswas TK1, Pandit S et al. Andrologia. 2010 Feb;42(1):48-56.

Rehmannia inhibits adipocyte differentiation and adipogenesis. Jiang L, Zhang NX, Mo W, Wan R, Ma CG, Li X, Gu YL, Yang XY, Tang QQ, Song HY. Biophys Res Commun. 2008 Jun 27;371(2):185-90. Epub 2008 Apr 3.

Effects of Rehmannia glutinosa oligosaccharides on proliferation of 3T3-L1 adipocytes and insulin resistance. Guo XN, Zhang RX, Jia ZP, Li MX, Wang J. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2006 Mar;31(5):403-7.

Effects of Cistanche deserticola Y.C. Ma on serum creatine kinase and ultrastructures of skeletal muscles in mice. Han LC, Hou JF. Phytother Res. 2009 Jul 16.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I've got another cycle lined up this summer OP. I could log this for you all! ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got another cycle lined up this summer OP. I could log this for you all! ;)
Thanks for your support, I'm sure we'll be looking for loggers in the not too distant future :)

The first batch is only a couple thousand units though, so it will likely well out before we can look for testers!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Thanks for your support, I'm sure we'll be looking for loggers in the not too distant future :)

The first batch is only a couple thousand units though, so it will likely well out before we can look for testers!
Haha probably! The ingredients look good though!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interested in this! Would love to be one of the people to try Test Factor. Currently running Xfactor with gms, lclt and daa for 50 days. Perfection at its best if I could run this right after!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interested in this! Would love to be one of the people to try Test Factor. Currently running Xfactor with gms, lclt and daa for 50 days. Perfection at its best if I could run this right after!
Glad to hear you're loving X-Factor. NP will have an epic intro sale soon, and depending on how stock holds up we may have logging opportunities soon as well.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Never seen some of these ingredients before, it will be just as innovative as x-factor was!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear you're loving X-Factor. NP will have an epic intro sale soon, and depending on how stock holds up we may have logging opportunities soon as well.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I want Dat der logging opp! :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never seen some of these ingredients before, it will be just as innovative as x-factor was!
has ingredients that I am very interested in
Thanks guys, I think you'll be very pleased with the newly reformulated Test Factor. We like to truly bring something new to the table when we come out with new products.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Factor begins shipping to all of your favorite retailers tomorrow!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just set up the intro sale with NutraPlanet, this gon' be good!

Stock up worthy prices await you beginning next week and lasting through much of June.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The completely revamped TEST FACTOR will be hitting store shelves in just a matter of days! TEST FACTOR(TM) Maximum Potency Testosterone Booster Sub-optimal testosterone can make your work much harder, and goals more difficult to achieve. Peak hormone levels, on the other hand, can supercharge your gains. TEST FACTOR(TM) was formulated by the acclaimed research & development team at Molecular Nutrition with two clear goals in mind. First, to support maximum increases in serum total and free testosterone levels, surpassing previous benchmarks. Second, to create a formula that goes beyond the standard T-boosting effects of this category, supporting a wide range of action including increased protein synthesis rates, reduced muscle catabolism, extended muscle endurance, enhanced recovery, and heightened libido/sexual potency. The resulting formula includes some of the most effective bioactive compounds known to sports science, and represents a major step forward in hormonal support supplementation! TEST FACTOR Helps: Increase Total and Free Testosterone Increase Muscle Mass & Strength Improve Muscle Endurance Preserve Muscle Mass (Anti-Catabolic) Speed Muscle Recovery Support Libido & Sexual Function Key Ingredients Include: Sarcosine (N-methylglycine): An amino acid found naturally in the body, sarcosine plays an important role in the biosynthesis of testosterone. It is believed to act primarily by supporting N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) neurotransmission. Sarcosine supports the activity of NMDA in two ways. First, it is a competitive inhibitor of the type I glycine transporter (GlyT1). This reduces glycine uptake into cells, increasing its availability for synaptic NMDA receptors. Second, sarcosine has been shown to be a ligand for the NMDA receptor itself, acting as a co-agonist at the glycine binding site. NMDA is directly involved in hypothalamic GnRH synthesis, which in turn increases the output of gonadotropic hormones, and ultimately testosterone. AlivEL® 100 Ultimate: Eurycoma longifolia (also known as tongkat ali) has been shown in placebo-controlled studies to increase testosterone levels by 37% in men. It has also been shown to reduce cortisol by 16%, which is a stress hormone that can break down (catabolize) muscle tissue. These beneficial effects are mediated by a series of bioactive components in the plant, of which eurycomanone is believed to be the most important. High quality eurycoma longifolia extracts are standardized for their eurycomanone content, with 1% being the previous high mark. The new high-potency extract in Test Factor(TM) contains TWICE that concentration, a remarkable 2% eurycomanone. PrimaVie(TM): This part of the Test Factor(TM) formula is a special high potency extract of Shilajit, an organo-mineral found in the Himalayan mountain region. The main bioactive component of shilajit is believed to be fulvic acid, an organic polymer. Clinical studies on adult infertile men found that 200mg of shilajit per day (containing 54.8% fulvic acid) for 90 days increased testosterone levels by 23.5% (from 4.85ng/mL to 5.99ng/mL). This level of supplementation was also shown to reduce blood glucose by 6.8%, suggesting other potential metabolic improvement. Test Factor(TM) exclusively uses PrimaVie(TM) high potency shilajit extract, which contains a minimum of 60% fulvic acid. ActeoFIT(TM): A specialized blend of two herbal extracts, rehmannia glutinosa and cistanche deserticola. Several studies suggest the components of this blend may support exercise performance. One series of preliminary experiments with mice demonstrated an increase in exercise endurance, along with inhibited creatine kinase and improved glycogen stores. This may translate to better performance, along with preserved muscle mass and energy. Another similar set of experiments found hyperplasia and hypertrophy of muscle cell mitochondria, but without damage to the myofibril. This suggests possible benefits for muscle fiber growth, including an anti-catabolic (protein sparing) effect. REFERENCES: Glycine transporters: essential regulators of neurotransmission. Eulenburg V1, Armsen W, Betz H, Gomeza J. Trends Biochem Sci. 2005 Jun;30(6):325-33. The glycine transport inhibitor sarcosine is an NMDA receptor co-agonist that differs from glycine. Zhang HX1, Hyrc K, Thio LL. J Physiol. 2009 Jul 1;587(Pt 13):3207-20. Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. Shawn M Talbott, Julie A Talbott, et al. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2013, 10:28 doi:10.1186/1550-2783-10-28 Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Biswas TK1, Pandit S et al. Andrologia. 2010 Feb;42(1):48-56. Rehmannia inhibits adipocyte differentiation and adipogenesis. Jiang L, Zhang NX, Mo W, Wan R, Ma CG, Li X, Gu YL, Yang XY, Tang QQ, Song HY. Biophys Res Commun. 2008 Jun 27;371(2):185-90. Epub 2008 Apr 3. Effects of Rehmannia glutinosa oligosaccharides on proliferation of 3T3-L1 adipocytes and insulin resistance. Guo XN, Zhang RX, Jia ZP, Li MX, Wang J. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2006 Mar;31(5):403-7. Effects of Cistanche deserticola Y.C. Ma on serum creatine kinase and ultrastructures of skeletal muscles in mice. Han LC, Hou JF. Phytother Res. 2009 Jul 16.
Can't wait to try.

Love the ingredients

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Question--I've had great result w/ the XFA//Bioforge stack. I was actually about to do a fresh run (+ the free peak beta I got). Where would you recommend adding in Test Factor? I'm eager to try it!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question--I've had great result w/ the XFA//Bioforge stack. I was actually about to do a fresh run (+ the free peak beta I got). Where would you recommend adding in Test Factor? I'm eager to try it!
I would recommend the Test Factor in place of the BioForge. Run the TF with XFA for the full duration of your cycle.

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply. I will cycle them together as you suggest. I've had the Bioforge on hand though for a bit and kind of wanna burn through it (lol). You don't see any issue stacking it, do you? Like besides it just affecting my wallet?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply. I will cycle them together as you suggest. I've had the Bioforge on hand though for a bit and kind of wanna burn through it (lol). You don't see any issue stacking it, do you? Like besides it just affecting my wallet?
You can certainly use them together, not a problem at all.

tin gorilla

Awards
The completely revamped TEST FACTOR will be hitting store shelves in just a matter of days!

TEST FACTOR(TM)

Maximum Potency Testosterone Booster

Sub-optimal testosterone can make your work much harder, and goals more difficult to achieve. Peak hormone levels, on the other hand, can supercharge your gains. TEST FACTOR(TM) was formulated by the acclaimed research & development team at Molecular Nutrition with two clear goals in mind. First, to support maximum increases in serum total and free testosterone levels, surpassing previous benchmarks. Second, to create a formula that goes beyond the standard T-boosting effects of this category, supporting a wide range of action including increased protein synthesis rates, reduced muscle catabolism, extended muscle endurance, enhanced recovery, and heightened libido/sexual potency. The resulting formula includes some of the most effective bioactive compounds known to sports science, and represents a major step forward in hormonal support supplementation!

TEST FACTOR Helps:

Increase Total and Free Testosterone
Increase Muscle Mass & Strength
Improve Muscle Endurance
Preserve Muscle Mass (Anti-Catabolic)
Speed Muscle Recovery
Support Libido & Sexual Function

Key Ingredients Include:

Sarcosine (N-methylglycine): An amino acid found naturally in the body, sarcosine plays an important role in the biosynthesis of testosterone. It is believed to act primarily by supporting N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) neurotransmission. Sarcosine supports the activity of NMDA in two ways. First, it is a competitive inhibitor of the type I glycine transporter (GlyT1). This reduces glycine uptake into cells, increasing its availability for synaptic NMDA receptors. Second, sarcosine has been shown to be a ligand for the NMDA receptor itself, acting as a co-agonist at the glycine binding site. NMDA is directly involved in hypothalamic GnRH synthesis, which in turn increases the output of gonadotropic hormones, and ultimately testosterone.

AlivEL® 100 Ultimate: Eurycoma longifolia (also known as tongkat ali) has been shown in placebo-controlled studies to increase testosterone levels by 37% in men. It has also been shown to reduce cortisol by 16%, which is a stress hormone that can break down (catabolize) muscle tissue. These beneficial effects are mediated by a series of bioactive components in the plant, of which eurycomanone is believed to be the most important. High quality eurycoma longifolia extracts are standardized for their eurycomanone content, with 1% being the previous high mark. The new high-potency extract in Test Factor(TM) contains TWICE that concentration, a remarkable 2% eurycomanone.

PrimaVie(TM): This part of the Test Factor(TM) formula is a special high potency extract of Shilajit, an organo-mineral found in the Himalayan mountain region. The main bioactive component of shilajit is believed to be fulvic acid, an organic polymer. Clinical studies on adult infertile men found that 200mg of shilajit per day (containing 54.8% fulvic acid) for 90 days increased testosterone levels by 23.5% (from 4.85ng/mL to 5.99ng/mL). This level of supplementation was also shown to reduce blood glucose by 6.8%, suggesting other potential metabolic improvement. Test Factor(TM) exclusively uses PrimaVie(TM) high potency shilajit extract, which contains a minimum of 60% fulvic acid.

ActeoFIT(TM): A specialized blend of two herbal extracts, rehmannia glutinosa and cistanche deserticola. Several studies suggest the components of this blend may support exercise performance. One series of preliminary experiments with mice demonstrated an increase in exercise endurance, along with inhibited creatine kinase and improved glycogen stores. This may translate to better performance, along with preserved muscle mass and energy. Another similar set of experiments found hyperplasia and hypertrophy of muscle cell mitochondria, but without damage to the myofibril. This suggests possible benefits for muscle fiber growth, including an anti-catabolic (protein sparing) effect.

REFERENCES:

Glycine transporters: essential regulators of neurotransmission. Eulenburg V1, Armsen W, Betz H, Gomeza J. Trends Biochem Sci. 2005 Jun;30(6):325-33.

The glycine transport inhibitor sarcosine is an NMDA receptor co-agonist that differs from glycine. Zhang HX1, Hyrc K, Thio LL. J Physiol. 2009 Jul 1;587(Pt 13):3207-20.

Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. Shawn M Talbott, Julie A Talbott, et al. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2013, 10:28 doi:10.1186/1550-2783-10-28

Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Biswas TK1, Pandit S et al. Andrologia. 2010 Feb;42(1):48-56.

Rehmannia inhibits adipocyte differentiation and adipogenesis. Jiang L, Zhang NX, Mo W, Wan R, Ma CG, Li X, Gu YL, Yang XY, Tang QQ, Song HY. Biophys Res Commun. 2008 Jun 27;371(2):185-90. Epub 2008 Apr 3.

Effects of Rehmannia glutinosa oligosaccharides on proliferation of 3T3-L1 adipocytes and insulin resistance. Guo XN, Zhang RX, Jia ZP, Li MX, Wang J. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2006 Mar;31(5):403-7.

Effects of Cistanche deserticola Y.C. Ma on serum creatine kinase and ultrastructures of skeletal muscles in mice. Han LC, Hou JF. Phytother Res. 2009 Jul 16.
I'm a big fan of X Factor so I am not out to slam your product, however some of the figures you're stating in terms of the AlivEL don't seem to match the companies claims on their website. I refer in particular to the eurycomanone (the active constituent) content. Could you please shed some light on this?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a big fan of X Factor so I am not out to slam your product, however some of the figures you're stating in terms of the AlivEL don't seem to match the companies claims on their website. I refer in particular to the eurycomanone (the active constituent) content. Could you please shed some light on this?
Thanks for your inquiry, on their site they have the extract at greater than 1%. We had it tested and it is indeed above 1%, it was a whopping 2% eurycomanone. I'll call in Bill Llewellyn for further explanation of the testing process and why he chose this particular high quality extract over anything else available on the market today.

EDIT: I touched base with Bill, and our extract tested out to 2% with ChromaDex.

tin gorilla

Awards
Thanks for your inquiry, on their site they have the extract at greater than 1%. We had it tested and it is indeed above 1%, it was a whopping 2% eurycomanone. I'll call in Bill Llewellyn for further explanation of the testing process and why he chose this particular high quality extract over anything else available on the market today.

EDIT: I touched base with Bill, and our extract tested out to 2% with ChromaDex.
Thanks for the swift reply! Greatly appreciated and I look forward to running a couple of bottles in the near future. Was thinking of 2 caps am and 1 cap pm to try and stretch the bottle. What dosing protocol would you recommend? It's a shame I live in Australia as no one ever wants loggers from there.

tin gorilla

Awards

Bought two bottles off getrippednutrition on their deal of the day. Will give honest feedback.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking forward to your feedback! 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM (daily) will be the ideal dosing protocol.