Lg sciences would like to harden you up!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
With the Battle Hardening kit... In light of my return to LG Sciences we would like to give you the opportunity to log and review our battle hardening kit which consists of pbold, 17 pro-andro, and form-x for your post cycle needs. Users can expect lean, dry gains along with muscle hardness and can be used in a calorie surplus or deficiency.

rules are as follows:
-must be 21 or older
-must not be using other phs/aas
-must be in the united states
-must be willing to log with frequent updates
-pictures preferred

we would also like to hear any and all feedback, good or bad in reference to the current line up. what products have you used?
what products are you interested in using? what products are you interested in seeing in the line up?
provide a brief description about yourself and why you would like to use our products and why you should be chosen to do so...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might throw an app in. Got six weeks left of my prep... Would be nice to peak with this in my system.

Was trying to stay away from hormonals though.... Hrmmm -_-

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Dooooo it

mdcstatik

mdcstatik

Awards
Just starting back up been a year or so would love to log results, Hook it up !

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Might throw an app in. Got six weeks left of my prep... Would be nice to peak with this in my system.

Was trying to stay away from hormonals though.... Hrmmm -_-

do it!!! If you don't I will... LOL

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I'll throw my name in the hat. Here's some of my stats:

27yrs old
6'0"
230lbs @ 20% bfi (?yea, still a lil thick...)
17" biceps, 26" quads, 48" chest, 16" calves, 37" waist.
Been training since high school, but fell off for a good few years, up until I was 22-23, then when I turned 24 I started to get real serious. Went from being to 200 skinny fat to 230 lookin pretty beastly ?
Now that schools out, I intend to train 6 days a week, (chest,tris,shoulders/back,bis,abs/legs) each body part at least twice a week.
Right now I'm fixing to start a recomp, my goal has been to get my lbm to 200lbs even before I do a serious cut. So right now I'm starting early morning cardio sessions again (fasted cardio has always worked well for me), and I'll be starting my calorie intake around 2,400- 3,000kcal to start, and gradually drop em till I hit the sweet spot. I'm eating clean at least 80% of the time.
As far as supplements go:
I use bcaas and glutamine everyday, year round, I like to take pwo's but I'll cycle off or use a caffeine free one and use a low carb monster for that extra kick, and I take fish oils and cla everyday as well.
Last year I ran the og trifecta kit, it came with liquid mmv3, and then the newer liquid one (before the andro series) back to back (about 6 weeks). I had to stop early due to eye surgery, but I loved the run, and the pct was freakin awesome!! After that, once I recovered and I was clear to start lifting again, I ran the rest of the liquid trifecta, and two btls of ph17 on another recomp, similar to what I'm going to be working on now. The results were pretty awesome, I leaned out nicely! (Not shredded though, lol, abs were still barely visible.) I'm not really lookin to get down to below 10%bfi yet, and I've been at 15%bfi w just diet and dedication, but it's tough when you're workin/going to school and tryin to handle business, lol...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'll throw my name in the hat. Here's some of my stats:

27yrs old
6'0"
230lbs @ 20% bfi (?yea, still a lil thick...)
17" biceps, 26" quads, 48" chest, 16" calves, 37" waist.
Been training since high school, but fell off for a good few years, up until I was 22-23, then when I turned 24 I started to get real serious. Went from being to 200 skinny fat to 230 lookin pretty beastly ?
Now that schools out, I intend to train 6 days a week, (chest,tris,shoulders/back,bis,abs/legs) each body part at least twice a week.
Right now I'm fixing to start a recomp, my goal has been to get my lbm to 200lbs even before I do a serious cut. So right now I'm starting early morning cardio sessions again (fasted cardio has always worked well for me), and I'll be starting my calorie intake around 2,400- 3,000kcal to start, and gradually drop em till I hit the sweet spot. I'm eating clean at least 80% of the time.
As far as supplements go:
I use bcaas and glutamine everyday, year round, I like to take pwo's but I'll cycle off or use a caffeine free one and use a low carb monster for that extra kick, and I take fish oils and cla everyday as well.
Last year I ran the og trifecta kit, it came with liquid mmv3, and then the newer liquid one (before the andro series) back to back (about 6 weeks). I had to stop early due to eye surgery, but I loved the run, and the pct was freakin awesome!! After that, once I recovered and I was clear to start lifting again, I ran the rest of the liquid trifecta, and two btls of ph17 on another recomp, similar to what I'm going to be working on now. The results were pretty awesome, I leaned out nicely! (Not shredded though, lol, abs were still barely visible.) I'm not really lookin to get down to below 10%bfi yet, and I've been at 15%bfi w just diet and dedication, but it's tough when you're workin/going to school and tryin to handle business, lol...
Great app...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
HVAC back in with LGS! Eric's late night texts and sexting finally won you back huh? Lol!
I really like the platinum line up along with the new natadrol...

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Just outta curiosity, why are the m1d andro and form xt the ones that come in capsules? I mean, I know the liquid hits harder and faster, but sometimes it's a bit inconvenient, or at least that was my experience...

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Just outta curiosity, why are the m1d andro and form xt the ones that come in capsules? I mean, I know the liquid hits harder and faster, but sometimes it's a bit inconvenient, or at least that was my experience...
I am running the Bulk Andro Kit, it has the M1D tabs, M1D liquid, and the 17 pro-andro liquid, It can get a tad tedious, but the gains are worth it... Until I hurt my arm tonight, I was starting to get compliments about how I am looking 10-12 days in... So the ends justify the means.... I personally have been taking 1 m1d tab with breakfast, and the m1d liquid after breakfast, then pre-w.o I take those 2 and the 17-PA (20 minutes apart from the other liquid) and then M1D before bed, and the liq. M1D before bed (rite after my last meal)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im using 17 pro-andro at 9mls, 3mls morning, noon, and night... kicks in fast thats for sure

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would be willing to give this a try. I have used LG products in the past and always got some gains with them.
I'm 39 years old and have been training for over 20 years. Right now my goal is lean out and get a harder look. At the moment I'm 6'1" at 245 pounds and train with weights 3 to 4 days per week with another 2 to 3 days of conditioning work.
I have just come aboard here on this forum but I have done a few logs on supplements on another forum.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Get in on this chance guys. I currently running this kit right now and am in the middle of week two and things are already starting to get fun.I am noticing more aggression in the gym and also focus but that may be from dosing time. Sex drive is up also but both these things are good in my eyes. Taste wise the p bold and 17 pro andro are good to go. One is slightly minty and the other sweet but neither are overpowering. I haven't noticed any kind of after taste either. On to dosing the p bold is twice a day so I hit that as soon as I get up in the morning and the second one in the evening usually around 6 or 7. The 17 pro is four times a day so I usually get the first two in before noon then the third mid day and the last dose right when I lay down for bed. My second or third dose is done pre workout just depends if I work out in the morning when I'm off or afternoon when I'm at work. I'm only midway through week 2 and have noticed some leaning up so I can't wait to see what the rest of the run gives me.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I was looking for a write up/sell sheet for the p bold on the lg website but couldn't find one, can y'all post the product data here, please? :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I was looking for a write up/sell sheet for the p bold on the lg website but couldn't find one, can y'all post the product data here, please? :D
Its not on the site because its not released for individual sale as of yet outside the kit... give me a few to collect the profile for you.

LGSciences

Awards
Here is the ingredient panel for the kit, which has pBold listed for everyone's review. Also, I will be releasing pBold as a standalone in the next few weeks. So, keep your eyes open for it. If anyone has any questions please ask away.

Battler Hardener.JPG
Battler Hardener Back Label-1.png

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've looked at it before.

I feel like want to apply for this lol but, I don't want to mess my prep up, since I've never used any of your products or dhea's
Stayed tuned, ive got more promotions and contests coming real soon....
:)

mdcstatik

mdcstatik

Awards
37 yrs old
ht 5'11 wt 205 24 % BF
been working out for 15 years on and off took a 8 month break
used some gear in the past never any prohormones looking for something clean and dry
diet is right
been a few weeks 3-4 days a week
chest/tris
shoulder/bis
legs/ back
always light jog for 20 mins
abs on the weekends with a fullbody circuit
looking to start the pre-load then jump on something substantial
blood work done test is low estr is ok blood pressure fine cholesteral is below average but not insane

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
37 yrs old
ht 5'11 wt 205 24 % BF
used some gear in the past never any prohormones looking for something clean and dry
diet is right
chest/tris
shoulder/bis
legs/ back
blood work done test is low estr is ok blood pressure fine cholesteral is below average but not insane
How low is your test, trt worthy?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many weeks is this kit?

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Get in on this chance guys. I currently running this kit right now and am in the middle of week two and things are already starting to get fun.I am noticing more aggression in the gym and also focus but that may be from dosing time. Sex drive is up also but both these things are good in my eyes. Taste wise the p bold and 17 pro andro are good to go. One is slightly minty and the other sweet but neither are overpowering. I haven't noticed any kind of after taste either. On to dosing the p bold is twice a day so I hit that as soon as I get up in the morning and the second one in the evening usually around 6 or 7. The 17 pro is four times a day so I usually get the first two in before noon then the third mid day and the last dose right when I lay down for bed. My second or third dose is done pre workout just depends if I work out in the morning when I'm off or afternoon when I'm at work. I'm only midway through week 2 and have noticed some leaning up so I can't wait to see what the rest of the run gives me.
How is it going for you as far as say appetite, energy, etc?

I remember when I was taking ph17, I was really aggressive not long after dosing, do these new products kick in just as fast? Like when you take it before working out you'll notice the difference?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
How is it going for you as far as say appetite, energy, etc?

I remember when I was taking ph17, I was really aggressive not long after dosing, do these new products kick in just as fast? Like when you take it before working out you'll notice the difference?
I haven't noticed anything appetite wise being different but I do notice I have more focus and energy in the gym when taken pre workout

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
So who said what?

Quite the stack here.... Gonna be thinking about this.

I ran ph19 and wow I was a maniac. Made me feel hella strong, ever since then I've not stopped growing.

35 years old
195lbs
I've been training for years and have gotten much stronger now I need to tighten up. I'm currently logging a NO product that has jump started the motivation I needed. Started the 5x5 training, hoping to go 5lb more each week.

Would need to figure out dosing, does heat effect the product. I would be carrying it in my hot truck, so I can spread it out. Or could the doses be combined?

Stop me when ever

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So who said what?

Quite the stack here.... Gonna be thinking about this.

I ran ph19 and wow I was a maniac. Made me feel hella strong, ever since then I've not stopped growing.

35 years old
195lbs
I've been training for years and have gotten much stronger now I need to tighten up. I'm currently logging a NO product that has jump started the motivation I needed. Started the 5x5 training, hoping to go 5lb more each week.

Would need to figure out dosing, does heat effect the product. I would be carrying it in my hot truck, so I can spread it out. Or could the doses be combined?

Stop me when ever
Good to see your app! Im currently taking 3 doses at 3 mls of 17pro, heat could definitely be a factor... maybe a baggie of ice could help.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
37 yrs old
ht 5'11 wt 205 24 % BF
diet is right
chest/tris
shoulder/bis
legs/ back
Good app

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Hvactech, how would you liken the 17-Pro andro to the older ph17? Did you ever get to run that one?

I used fairly high doses and went through two btls myself, the morning dose was bad, I'd be driving to work, road raging like a mofo!! It was awesome in the gym though!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hvactech, how would you liken the 17-Pro andro to the older ph17? Did you ever get to run that one?

I used fairly high doses and went through two btls myself, the morning dose was bad, I'd be driving to work, road raging like a mofo!! It was awesome in the gym though!!
I did not run the original, however im a week and a half into 9mls of 17proandro and strength is getting insane, aggression is up too and starting to feel more frisky :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I did not run the original, however im a week and a half into 9mls of 17proandro and strength is getting insane, aggression is up too and starting to feel more frisky :)
So your running the hardening stack too... Or just 17pro andro? And after hearing all the good adding pbold will tip it over the edge

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I am very interested in logging this!

Here is a little bit about me:

I am a 29 year old male.

6' 2" 220 lbs. around 15%bf

Training follows 5/3/1 and I have been using the triumvirate assistance work.

Diet is pretty dialed in right now, tracking everything and hitting my macros consistently. Trying hard to lean out a bit for summer.

I can update daily.

Past reviews done:

This one was for LG's EPIC: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213929-review-lgs-new.html

Here's another: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209033-muscle-marinade-cherry.html

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So your running the hardening stack too... Or just 17pro andro? And after hearing all the good adding pbold will tip it over the edge
3 bottles of 17 pro andro....pbold is great, ive ran other vendors and always had good results. We had pro-eq a while back and im glad to see a new release of it soon.. hopefully atleast

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I am very interested in logging this!

Here is a little bit about me:

I am a 29 year old male.

6' 2" 220 lbs. around 15%bf

Training follows 5/3/1 principles.

Diet is pretty dialed in right now, tracking everything and hitting my macros consistently.

I can update daily.

Past reviews done:

This one was for LG's EPIC: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213929-review-lgs-new.html

Here's another: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209033-muscle-marinade-cherry.html
Thanks for app bud, how was epic?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
any more applicants :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm Shocked there aren't a lot more already!?!?
A lot of good promos out right now, good applicants so far.... I got a feeling some good logs are coming

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am really interested in well the pbold works with the ph-17 link me up with any logs and I will do what I can to help out as well as I have quite a bit of experience with similar compounds.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I am really interested in well the pbold works with the ph-17 link me up with any logs and I will do what I can to help out as well as I have quite a bit of experience with similar compounds.
That would be awesome... I hope to be running something in the future, I'm going to link you to what ever I end up with. We all need a little tweaking to our regiments, some have much more experience.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be awesome... I hope to be running something in the future, I'm going to link you to what ever I end up with. We all need a little tweaking to our regiments, some have much more experience.
Yah I have no problem lending a hand ... :) Look for me running something with p-bold in the near future :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I have no problem lending a hand ... :) Look for me running something with p-bold in the near future :)
If I remember correctly, I was running M1P and then added in P-Bold and really enjoyed it! This was back when it was Taurus Nutrition that had it. Glad to see Eric moved it over to LGS now.