GENOMYX STIMaholic SAMPLE GIVEAWAY!!! 150 AVAILABLE!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GENOMYX STIMaholic & EVOL

GENOMYX currently has 150 (with potentially more to come) samples of STIMaholic that we want to giveaway so that everyone can see what all the buzz is about in our current STIMaholic logs ongoing here at AnabolicMinds. Here are some quotes from the loggers:

This has been the best pwo to date that I have logged, and top 2 that I have tried and it's honestly a toss up with the other. Very happy with every aspect of it!!!

Mix ability- 5/5
Mixed up perfect with just a couple of shakes

Taste- 5/5
I had the Red Apple and it was delicious! I like this better than other apple flavored products as it wasn't as tart. Very smooth delicious apple taste!

Energy- 5+/5
BOOM!!! Came through with flying colors here. Never once felt like I had built up a tolerance and was actually able to lower the dosage during the last few days and was still as amped as I was on day 1. Training was awesome with the help of STIMaholic and I noticed a big increase in perspiration while taking this

Focus- 4.5-5
Not a perfect 5 but I couldn't do 5s across the board. Still focus was great each and every time!!

Overall- 5/5
Like I said before this is my new favorite pwo and I've tried a ton of them.
I had an amazing workout this morning with Stimaholic! I think this could be my favorite pre to date!

I'm really liking this pre! It's not a cracked out pre workout, very clean energy and not overly powerful
Great cardio session this afternoon! Almost a full scoop of STIMaholic and 50 mins of cardio had me just dripping sweat! Felt great!!
stimaholic doesn't hit as fast as some, but when it does it packs a hay maker of a punch....this is destined to reach the upper echelons of stimdom!!! a star is born...
Included with each STIMaholic sample is a sample of our other preworkout product, EVOL.

STIMaholic PROFILE: http://www.djbeanpole.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Stimaholic-RA.png

EVOL PROFILE: http://www.djbeanpole.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/GX-EVOL-Razonade1.png

HOW TO GET YOUR STIMaholic/EVOL SAMPLES

1) Simply respond to this thread showing your interest and I will PM you for your information!
2) Take your samples upon receiving them
3) Write up a mini-review on STIMaholic here on AM in exchange for receiving your samples to include your thoughts on:
  • Taste
  • Energy level
  • Focus
  • Pumps
  • Anything else you may have felt :)
It's that easy!

REVIEWERS:

Once you have received and have tried your sample of STIMaholic, please create your mini review in this section:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/

Thanks!

RESTRICTIONS
- Post count GREATER THAN 10
- Limit ONE sample pack per household
- Must reside in the US

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would love to give it a shot and give you my 2 cents!!!

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
I would be happy to review for you. I am a pump chaser AND I love that intense tunnel vision focus. I'm not on a pre with caffeine now so i will be able to provide solid feedback.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try stimaholic and evol. I am temped to purchase a tub but would like the opportunity to sample them first

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
logging on another forum. I love this stuff.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
OP I would love to try these out. I'm in PCT. Going to need a pick me up soon! Lol.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested to try these and provide some detailed feedback!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Hey DJ, I have a feeling your going to be sending a lot of samples!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey DJ, I have a feeling your going to be sending a lot of samples!!!
Uhh... Yeaaaa! :D!

To everyone that has/will respond tonight (Sunday) I'll be PMing you guys tomorrow when I have more time! Until then enjoy the last evening of the weekend!!!

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Yeah that sounds good, I am a certified stimaholic (with due respect for trademark of course) and I have built up quite a tolerance over the years

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I've also done some adderall for a while, I know what stims do and don't do :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for some serious stims!

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
I've actually recommended both STIMaholic and EVOL to my mates in the gym, and I haven't even tried them!

I would be more than happy to assess their effectiveness, if given the opportunity.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to give it a shot and give you my 2 cents!!!
I would be happy to review for you. I am a pump chaser AND I love that intense tunnel vision focus. I'm not on a pre with caffeine now so i will be able to provide solid feedback.
I would love to try stimaholic and evol. I am temped to purchase a tub but would like the opportunity to sample them first
OP I would love to try these out. I'm in PCT. Going to need a pick me up soon! Lol.
I'm very interested to try these and provide some detailed feedback!
Really..... I'd love to help out.
I would like a sample please.
Yeah that sounds good, I am a certified stimaholic (with due respect for trademark of course) and I have built up quite a tolerance over the years
Would love to give u a good review thanx
I am in and will post my review.
In for some serious stims!
Sample please
I've actually recommended both STIMaholic and EVOL to my mates in the gym, and I haven't even tried them!

I would be more than happy to assess their effectiveness, if given the opportunity.
PMs sent!

137 STIMaholic SAMPLES LEFT!

Campbro

Awards
I can throw this in with my recomp stack and i would not mind writing that review!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want in but live in Canada :(
I visit regularly ... Can you ship samples to me to a commercial address in the US??

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always up for trying new preworkouts of course. I'm in the middle range of stim tolerance. I'll certainly post a review of it.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GENOMYX STIMaholic & EVOL

GENOMYX currently has 150 (with potentially more to come) samples of STIMaholic that we want to giveaway so that everyone can see what all the buzz is about in our current STIMaholic logs ongoing here at AnabolicMinds. Here are some quotes from the loggers:

Included with each STIMaholic sample is a sample of our other preworkout product, EVOL.

STIMaholic PROFILE: http://www.djbeanpole.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Stimaholic-RA.png

EVOL PROFILE: http://www.djbeanpole.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/GX-EVOL-Razonade1.png

HOW TO GET YOUR STIMaholic/EVOL SAMPLES

1) Simply respond to this thread showing your interest and I will PM you for your information!
2) Take your samples upon receiving them
3) Write up a mini-review on STIMaholic here on AM in exchange for receiving your samples to include your thoughts on:
  • Taste
  • Energy level
  • Focus
  • Pumps
  • Anything else you may have felt :)
It's that easy!

RESTRICTIONS
- Limit ONE sample pack per household
- Must reside in the US
Did some one say stim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that's the case sign me up brother!

aquareef

Awards
I'm down, ill see how it helps me out in my upcoming PCT for Nanodrol/SDMZ 2.0

NDNmike

Awards
Down to give this a try and let ya know what I think.

whiteboystomp

Awards
happy to try your products and give review ...

thanks

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would def like to try it!

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Wold be glad to try. Promise to write fullfilling rewiev. Send to norway please. We need a good pwo over here. Really!!!!!

tcole80

Awards
I am all in on this. I want to try this product. I'm excited!!!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
My tolerance for stims is fairly high .... I would love to give this a try and see how it stands up.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You guys make great products and I would love to try your newest preworkouts and give my feedback! Thanks!

BlackWinging

Awards
Anything with the word stim in it I'm interested in. I'd be up for trying it out, especially since that blue colada sounds tasty.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I would love to finally get to try stimaholic and Evol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like samples please.

I am not in America however my tub of Evol seems to have transformed into a weird gloopy mess and I can't use it lol.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully i am not too late,but i would love to try it...Thanks

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really really want to try some! Pretty please! ;) I hear great things from everyone who's tried it!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
anymore left of this? would love to give it a review

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep the posts coming fellas... plenty left. Please be patient with me as this will take awhile for me to get compiled. I will be PMing all of you eventually ;)