SpeedX3 log opps

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who would like to pick a flovor of Lecheek Nutrition SpeedX3?
Tells us What your current favorite Pre workout is and why you would like to try Speed X3
You can choose any flavor out of Raspberry Lemonade,Watermelon,Fruit Punch,Smooth Apple,Peaches & Cream or Orangesicle.
U.S. Only

1452225_781594311857713_1766994027_n.jpg

Speed X3 Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Scoop
Servings per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Speed X3 Blend:
Beta Alanine, Agmatine Sulfate, Caffeine, Synephrine HCl, N-Methyl-L-Tyramine HCl, R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine, Pikatropin™ (N-Nicotinoyl-R-Aminobutyric Acid), Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract (std. min. 90% alpha yohimbine)(root bark), Yohimbe Extract (std. min. 98% yohimbine HCl)(bark)
1,942 mg
1,942 mg

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Citric acid, natural and artificial flavor, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, silica, FD&C Red #40.

I

Ironwarrior86

Awards
I currently use Nano Vapor as my current pre workout. I would like to try Speed X3 because I am mainly focusing on endurance training and I have been recommended Speed X3 by some of my friends at the gym who told me they love it! I would love to try the Peaches and Cream flavor!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is the best pre-workout I have used!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Man if only I could have picked a flavor ....GUYS JUMP ON THIS SPEEDX3 ITS MINDBLOWING I DID A LOG and man it was great start to finish ..candy and smooth apple ....man I wish I could log this again ...but gotta let another bro or sista experience the greatness.

E

E Z EricW

Awards
Would love to log Speed X3 for you!

New to the forum, but am on others. I was currently using Juggernaut HP (Infinite Labs), now nothing. I tried Speed X3 a long time ago and loved it, and would really like to try one of the new flavors!
Either "Peaches & Cream" or "Orangesicle", they both sound delicious! I have done logs before on Bodybuilding.com

Thanks

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Hey lecheek nutrition. I'm currently switching from using iforce "conquer" and pes enhanced. I personally believe enhanced is the best pre workout out there and I am sad to see it discontinued.. So I'm looking for a new pre workout. Never tried speed x3 but I loved ripped cocktail. If I were to pick a flavor it would be peaches and cream...sounds delicious

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
My favorite currently is uncut and alphamine! I love my stimulants and this really gives me the energy to destroy the weights and burns fat to top it off. A nice high stim. Is what I need. I love orange flavors!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious to log it only if it's very stimy. I have a high tolerance for stims.

D

Dabatson

Awards
I've been on the hunt to a quality, cost efficient pre-workout for a while, now. Lecheek Nutrition (as far as I know) is a pretty recent player in the supplement game and I would love to review one of their products. I would like to try Speed X3 (specifically Peaches and Cream) to give a clean and honest review for your average natural lifter (no steroid usage/no pro hormones). So far, the best pre-workout I have ever tried has been Black Market Labs AdreN.O.lyn Cuts. The Fruit Punch was not my favorite flavor but I had some of the best workouts of my life on that stuff. Very consistent energy that lasted even AFTER I was finished, great pumps and I was in the gym mentally and very focused on what I was there for. My problem is it is NOT cheap and I am a poor college student.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite is STIMaholic ;)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
messaged you. This looks like gold for my focus. Usually take cdp choline with my omega guard pre workout .

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
messaged you. This looks like gold for my focus. Usually take cdp choline with my omega guard pre workout .
I need something nice ans strong to take before summer classes hopefully this has good focus

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
My current Pre workout of choice is N-Zero from Cellucor, due do it's Ergogenic benefits. I'm in need of a comprehensive product that does exactly what the label says: Buffers lactic acid and aids in energy and focus. I believe the ingredient blend in SpeedX3 is clinical in nature, and makes for an impressive product to say the least.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep the apps coming. I like what im seeing so far. I would like to get different flavor logs out if we can.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite preworkout at the moment is Game Day.I get crazy energy from a full scoop.I want to try SpeedX3 to see how it compares to other preworkouts I have used and if given the chance I would like to try Raspberry Lemonade SpeedX3.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
My favorite preworkout at the moment is Game Day.I get crazy energy from a full scoop.I want to try SpeedX3 to see how it compares to other preworkouts I have used and if given the chance I would like to try Raspberry Lemonade SpeedX3.
Dude speed x will have you going captin insane-O

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Game Day is a great pre, I know I use to rep for MAN. Hey Marms, he's a Blackhawks fan, that counts for double:)

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I can use a new high stim preworkout that gives me a good kick in the arse. Have you tried try Game Day?
Yes I have heard of it but I've never tried it it's quite a little expensive but one day one day I will try it

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tells us What your current favorite Pre workout is and why you would like to try Speed X3

I'm big on nootropics. And I haven't found anything that gives me better tunnel vision than Nubreed Undisputed. A close second is MP Assault. It feels like I can go for hours on this stuff with no let down. And I only need 1 scoop of both of these PWOs to get me into top gear. I would like to try Speed X3 because it seems like a good fit for my training right now. This time year I'm only lifting 3x a week and am doing triathlon training 6x a week. I stop taking creatine to avoid the extra water weight. So I love the profile with this PWO. I like that BA is the first ingredient because I'm already making sure I get my 3.2g a day. This PWO claims tunnel vision and focus which I'm all about. I've done two detailed logs on AM in the past year and reviewed several other products. I work from home so keeping up with a log is not a problem for me. Plus I can review this with intense cardio sessions and weights.

You can choose any flavor out of Raspberry Lemonade,Watermelon,Fruit Punch,Smooth Apple,Peaches & Cream or Orangesicle.
U.S. Only .

I'd go with Orangesicle. Fruit Punch is usually the safe bet with most supplements but Orangesicle sounds tasty.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will give this another day or 2 before picking a winner since I am still seeing apps come in.

S

szZXsquid

Awards
I would like to try watermelon flavor and my reasons are that first off it looks like an awesome pre workout compared to what i just finished off..nano vapor unfortunately...it was too strong as in stim heavy but I didn't get the pumps or endurance I was looking for and am currently on the hunt for something new to log/ try and all I take atm is creatine, beta alanine , and whey protein and a multi plus a great diet and I would love this oppurtunity to log this product would update 4 x a week too if chosen thanx

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey lecheek nutrition. I'm currently switching from using iforce "conquer" and pes enhanced. I personally believe enhanced is the best pre workout out there and I am sad to see it discontinued.. So I'm looking for a new pre workout. Never tried speed x3 but I loved ripped cocktail. If I were to pick a flavor it would be peaches and cream...sounds delicious
My favorite currently is uncut and alphamine! I love my stimulants and this really gives me the energy to destroy the weights and burns fat to top it off. A nice high stim. Is what I need. I love orange flavors!!!

I'm big on nootropics. And I haven't found anything that gives me better tunnel vision than Nubreed Undisputed. A close second is MP Assault. It feels like I can go for hours on this stuff with no let down. And I only need 1 scoop of both of these PWOs to get me into top gear. I would like to try Speed X3 because it seems like a good fit for my training right now. This time year I'm only lifting 3x a week and am doing triathlon training 6x a week. I stop taking creatine to avoid the extra water weight. So I love the profile with this PWO. I like that BA is the first ingredient because I'm already making sure I get my 3.2g a day. This PWO claims tunnel vision and focus which I'm all about. I've done two detailed logs on AM in the past year and reviewed several other products. I work from home so keeping up with a log is not a problem for me. Plus I can review this with intense cardio sessions and weights.

U.S. Only .

I'd go with Orangesicle. Fruit Punch is usually the safe bet with most supplements but Orangesicle sounds tasty.

Send me your complete shipping info and flavor of choice please. In the subj please put SpeedX3 winner.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got 3 loggers info I will give the last person until the end of the day today to get me the info.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
sorry if i spammed the the hell outa you. My pc was being dumb and said it wasnt sending. If you received like 5 messages my bad.... lol

T

tcole80

Awards
I would love to try this product. The raspberry lemonade flavor. I currently use super pump max by gaspari nutrition. I would like to see how you product is. I am looking for something new and excited with great results.

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
Got 3 loggers info I will give the last person until the end of the day today to get me the info.
I will gladly take this persons place. :) I'm most intrigued at the inclusion of 2 novel ingredients: N-Methyl-L-Tyramine HCl and R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine. I would love to see how these compare to good old DMAA and my newly found favorite AMP citrate.

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
i really like Nitramine from MyoKem .. id love to log this .. its Always fun to see what else is out there .. would also put out a review on my youtube channel as well as log log on here :)

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
My log is up. Just can't figure how to post the link in here off of a smart phone. It's in the supplement log section named Peaches and Cream Speedx3 log!

Check it out !

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I really hope mine gets here soon :( apparently im last

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Got 3 containers of Speed X3 and been taking it for a month now. The stuff is fantastic nice shot of energy with no crash and laser focus. Great stuff !!

D

dbarnes012

Awards
Any samples left?

I would love to try smooth apple. I am currently using prejym and i am looking for a new prework out. Thanks in advance!!!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback!
No problem at all...IMO this is the best pre-workout supplement i have tried and plan to keep taking it :) Great product..Looking forward to try Andro 5 but plan on competing in October at the INBF Monster mash and just not sure if it is allowed..They even ban DHEA !!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem at all...IMO this is the best pre-workout supplement i have tried and plan to keep taking it :) Great product..Looking forward to try Andro 5 but plan on competing in October at the INBF Monster mash and just not sure if it is allowed..They even ban DHEA !!!
Take a look and see if it is allowed. If it is and you would like to log it with contest prep let me know. Chances are that it wont be allowed though. I read one of the rule sheets of my buddies show and was shocked how much stuff they wont let you take.

D

Davemac5252

Awards
Hi first post. Currently using Abb speed stacks as my pre workout. Looking to find a pre workout more conducive to Crossfit training, yes Crossfit. Before anyone can bash Crossfit I'll through a few stats out there !
5'8 180lbs
550 deadlift
245 strict press
250 snatch
305 power clean
Can still run mile in 5:26

Currently own two gyms in Pa, sorry to put stats out but been a big Crossfit bashing week in the media!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Take a look and see if it is allowed. If it is and you would like to log it with contest prep let me know. Chances are that it wont be allowed though. I read one of the rule sheets of my buddies show and was shocked how much stuff they wont let you take.
Here is the list of banned substances it's quite large..

THE FOLLOWING SUBSTANCES AND RELATED COMPOUNDS ARE BANNED BY THE WNBF AND INBF, AND THEIR USE CONSTITUTES GROUNDS FOR DISMISSAL FROM WNBF AND/OR INBF COMPETITIONS AND SUSPENSION FROM MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES IN THE ORGANIZATION FOR A PERIOD OF SEVEN (7) YEARS FROM THE FAILURE DATE. THE LIST IS EFFECTIVE AS OF SEPTEMBER 2, 2009.
ANABOLIC STEROIDS
All Anabolic Steroids, including but not limited to bolasterone, boldenone, chioroxomesterone (dyhdrochlormethyltesterone), clostebol, fluoxymesterone, mesterolone, methandienone, methyltestosterone, nandrolone, norethandrolone, oxandrolone, oxymetholone, stanozolol, testosterone and all other related compounds are strictly banned.
TESTOSTERONE (injections/patches/gels)
In any form or for any reason, even if under a doctor’s prescription are strictly banned.
TESTOSTERONE/EPITESTOSTERONE (T/E) RATIO
The T/E ratio is used to measure the presence of exogenous testosterone or illicit elevation of testosterone levels. A T/E ratio in excess of 6/1 is ruled as positive, no matter what the cause. Note: Should the use of any substance cause a T/E ratio in excess of the 6/1 limit, the athlete will be ruled as positive (failure).
GROWTH HORMONE (PHARMACEUTICAL HGH, HCG and any other related compounds including insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1)).
Oral, spray or sublingual GH compounds of pharmaceutical (recombinant DNA technology) origin are banned.
HORMONES, PROHORMONES AND ALL PRECURSORS AND METABOLITES, DERIVATIVES AND RELATED COMPOUNDS
The use of any hormone (injectable, oral, sublingual or otherwise) for bodybuilding purposes – including insulin – is prohibited.
All hormonal precursors (DHEA, androstenedione; 19norandrostenedione; andrestenediol; 5AD; androstene TRIONE; 17androdione; etc.) are banned.
All other additional hormonal supplements have been identified as prohormonal in nature and are banned.
FatBurning Prohormone Derivatives such as 3, 17dihydroxydelta5etiocholane7one (A7D), 3, 17- dihydroxydelta5etiocholane7one diethylcarbonate (A7E), etc. are banned.
7-oxo-DHEA (also known as 7-keto-DHEA), 7alpha-hydroxy-DHEA (7alphaOH-DHEA) and 7beta- hydroxy-DHEA (7beta-OH-DHEA) are not banned by the WNBF or INBF when used for weight loss. Although hormonal metabolites of DHEA, they do not elevate testosterone levels and can be used by WNBF or INBF athletes. ProSteroids are banned. They are marketed as not being prohormonal, but they are. Prescription Thyroid Hormone Medication, when used for bodybuilding purposes, is banned. The presences of any banned substance in the urine (i.e., nandrolone, etc.), no matter it arrived there is ruled as a positive (failure). INBF COMPETITOR’S ONLY
Any athletes who are new the INBF must have not used any prohormones for at least two (2) years before joining the INBF for the first time. For people NEW to competing with the INBF, there shall be a 3 month amnesty period for the use of DHEA.
NOTE: BE SURE TO CHECK ALL INGREDIENT LISTS FOR SUPPLEMENTS BEFORE USING THEM.
PRESCRIPTION DIURETICS
Any and all prescription weight loss substances and diuretics used for bodybuilding purposes, even when physician prescribed cannot be used for six (6) months prior to WNBF and/or INBF competitions.
DMAA, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, methylhexanamine and GERANIUM and all related compounds are banned effective August 31, 2012.
EPHEDRINE, EPHEDRA AND ALL RELATED COMPOUNDS are banned. Any athletes who are the INBF ONLY must have not used ephedra for at least six (6) months before joining the INBF for the first time.
PSYCHOMOTOR STIMULANTS
such as amphetamines, speed, cocaine or other stimulants when used for bodybuilding purposes are banned.
MUSCLE IMPLANTS OF ANY KIND are strictly prohibited.
CHEMICALS/DRUGS FOR THE PURPOSE OF DECEIVING OR PASSING THE POLYGRAPH OR URINE TEST are banned.
CLENBUTEROL AND GHB are banned
Additional Banned Substances List

1-Androstendiol 5α-androst-1-en-3β,17β-diol 1-AD 1-Androstendione 5α-androst-1-en-3,17-dione 1-AD 4-Androstendiol androst-4-en-3β,17β-diol Androdiol
4-ndrostendione androst-4-en-3,17-dione Androsten 5-Androstendiol androst-5-en-3β,17β-diol 5-Andro
5-ndrostendione androst-5-en-3,17-dione 5-Andro
Bolandiol estr-4-en-3β,17β-diol Anabiol, Storinal
Bolasterone 7α,17α-dimethylandrost-4-en-17β-ol-3-one Myagen Boldenone androsta-1,4-dien-17β-ol-3-one Equipose, Parenabol Boldione androsta-1,4-dien-3,17-dione 1,4-Andro
Calusterone 7β,17α-dimethylandrost-4-en-17β-ol-3-one Methosarb Clenbuterol (anabolic agent) Spiropent
Clostebol 4-chloroandrost-4-en-17β-ol-3-one Steranabol
Danazol 17α-ethylnyl-4-androsten-[2,3-d]isoxazol-17β-ol Danoval
Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone 17α-methylandrosta-1,4-dien-4-chloro-17β-ol-3-one Oral-Turinabol Desoxymethyltestosterone 17α-methyl-5α-androst-2-en-17β-ol Madol, ErgoMax LMG
Drostanolone 2α-methyl-5α-androstan-17β-ol-3-one Masterid Epitestosterone (masking agent) androst-4-en-17α-ol-3-one
Ethylestrenol 19-nor-17α-pregn-4-en-17β-ol Orabolin
Fluoxymesterone 9α-fluoro-17α-methyl-4-androsten-11β,17β-diol-3-one Halotestin, Ultandren Formebolone 17α-methylandrost-1,4-dien-2-formyl-11α,17β-diol Esiclene
Formestane (anti-estrogen) androst-4-en-3,17-dione-4-ol 4-OHA, Lentaron
Furazabol 17α-methyl-5α-androstano[2,3c]furazan Myotolon Halodrol 4-chloro-17α-methylandrost-1,4-dien-3,17β-diol Halodrol-50 4-Hydroxytestosterone androst-4-en-4,17β-diol-3-one Primobolan Mestanolone 17α-methyl-5α-androstan-17β-ol-3-one Androstalone
Mesterolone 1α-methyl-5α-androstan-17β-ol-3-one Proviron, Androviron Methandriol 17α-methylandrost-5-en-3β,17β-diol Androdiol, Stendiol
Methasterone 2α,17α-dimethyl-5α-androstan-17β-ol-3-one Methylmasterdrol, Superdrol Methenolone 1-methylandrost-1-en-17β-ol-3-one Primobolan, Primonabol
6-Methylandrostendione 6α-methyl-etiocholene-3,17-dione Methyl 1-P Methyl-1-testosterone 17α-methyl-5α-androst-1-en-17β-ol-3-one M-1-T Methylnortestosterone 17α-methylestr-4-en-17β-ol-3-one Normethandrone Methyltestosterone 17α-methylandrost-4-en-17β-ol-3-one Methandren
Mibolerone 7α,17α-dimethylestr-4-en-17β-ol-3-one Cheque
Nandrolone Estr-4-en-17β-ol-3-one Durabolin,Deca-Durabolin,Laurabolin 19-Norandrostadiendione Estra-4,9-dien-3,17-dione FiniGenX Magnum 19-Norandrostendione Estr-4-en-3,17-dione NorAndro
Norclostebol 4-chloroestr-4-en-17β-ol-3-one
Norethandrolone 19-nor-17α-pregn-4-en-17β-ol-3-one Nilevar Oxabolone estr-4-en-4,17β-diol-3-one Steranabol ritardo Oxandrolone 17α-methyl-2-oxa-5α-androstan-17β-ol-3-on Anavar Oxymesterone 17α-methylandrost-4-en-4,17β-diol-3-one Oranabol
Oxymetholone 17α-methyl-2-hydroxymethylen-5α-androstan-17β-ol-3-one Anadrol Probenecid (masking agent) 4-[(dipropylamino)sulfonyl]benzoic acid Benemid, Proben Prostanozol [3,2-c]pyrazol-5α-etioallocholane-17β-ol THP Orastane E
Quinbolone androsta-1,4-diene-17β-ol-3-one 17-cyclopentenyl Anabolicum Vister
Stanozolol 17α-methylandrostano[2,3-c]pyrazol-17β-ol Stromba, Winstrol Stenbolone 2-methyl-5α-androst-1-en-17β-ol-3-one Anatrofin
Testolactone (anti-estrogen) D-homo-17α-oxaandrosta-1,4-dien-3,17-dione Teslac 1-Testosterone 5α-androst-1-en-17β-ol-3-one 1-T, 1-Test
Testosterone androst-4-en-17β-ol-3-one Trenbolone estra-4,9,11-trien-17β-ol-3-one F
All INBF and WNBF athletes must be seven years drug free of prescription /pharmaceutical hormones on the banned substance list and two years free of over-the-counter hormones, pro-hormones or banned substances listed or their chemical counterparts, unless otherwise noted, prior to their first WNBF-qualifying competition.

Steroid Testing Laboratory