3 Loggers Needed For Ironflex's New Product Formabolic!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
A New Product deserves a New Rep!
Ironflex is expanding into transdermals and they picked one of the most popular ones out there to kick things off!!!
Introducing Formabolic!
forma 480X720.jpg

With 50mg of 4-hydroxyandrostendione for every two pumps and 120 servings in total, Formabolic will be easy to measure each serving.
What we are looking for
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used our products before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

Ironflex has been generous enough to give us three bottles of Formabolic to pass on down to the AM community for this logging opportunity. So let us know if you are going to be using this as part of a PCT, a support sup while on cycle, or as a standalone. No one will be ruled out, even the new guys on here. So lets get those apps in!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hell... I'd throw my name in the hat but I'm on 6-bromo right now, using it as on-cycle AI with test, M1T and soon TR3ST. I'm not from the States though so if I was picked, it'd probably take a few weeks before it gets here anyways...
Tr3st and Formabolic was the first thing that came to mind!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell, I'll throw my name in the hat!

1.) How old are you? 24
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? Yes, the latest one was your Ultra-Sten.
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? For sure
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Test at 200mg/week, TR3ST (trestolone) and maybe some other designer steroids/prohormones + of course support supps like AR1MACARE PRO and maybe extra TUDCA
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?Bulk
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?Yes.
8.) Please state your training style.Powerlifting. I compete and I work with a coach.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?Yes. Current pics: http://aijaa.com/eUDR9F and http://aijaa.com/eJWTPN and http://aijaa.com/NAy5RX
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I've got plenty but here are latest finished one and the current one (test, M1T, TR3ST): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/246822-log-olympus-labs.html and http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/249012-log-turning-demigod.html

I'm from Scandinavia so if I was picked, it would probably take a few weeks until I received that bottle. It'd be fine for me though - I'm on 6-bromo right now (using it as on-cycle AI) so I could do some first hand comparison between 6-bromo and Formabolic.

I've used other formestane products in the past.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the apps!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IronFlex lukehayd

EatMoar and thebigt appreciates a good formestane product :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Aromasin 6.25mg daily. I'd just replace it however.
If you are ok with replacing it your GTG, we just want to make sure people are able to see the quality of the product that has been put together. If its being stacked with another AI it could detract from the overall experience

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hey, IF came out with another product?! Now we're looking for 3 loggers?!

Yeah, I'm cool with that!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IronFlex lukehayd

EatMoar and thebigt appreciates a good formestane product :)
did someone say formestane? if that is 2 pumps per serving and 120 servings my math brings this out to 6gms per bottle...that is better than the usual 5gms most formestane products contain. hopefully it will be priced competitively[cheap], lol.

now it will all depend on the carrier!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did someone say formestane? if that is 2 pumps per serving and 120 servings my math brings this out to 6gms per bottle...that is better than the usual 5gms most formestane products contain. hopefully it will be priced competitively[cheap], lol.now it will all depend on the carrier!!!

This help?

Screenshot_2014-05-07-21-19-10-1.png

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
did someone say formestane? if that is 2 pumps per serving and 120 servings my math brings this out to 6gms per bottle...that is better than the usual 5gms most formestane products contain. hopefully it will be priced competitively[cheap], lol.

now it will all depend on the carrier!!!
Thats why we wouldn’t mind a coinsure like your self to give it a run :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
only thing missing is d-limonene and you would have cel's old carrier. is there a reason you left it out?

on 2nd thought d-limonene is made from citrus and probably the cause of skin irritation that some complained of.....ah yes, this might be where the higher count of formestane comes into play!!!

sorry just thinking out loud...add in a little dmso and this stuff would rock, imo.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only thing missing is d-limonene and you would have cel's old carrier. is there a reason you left it out?

on 2nd thought d-limonene is made from citrus and probably the cause of skin irritation that some complained of.....ah yes, this might be where the higher count of formestane comes into play!!!

sorry just thinking out loud...add in a little dmso and this stuff would rock, imo.
Lol!! Glad to not have to be of assistance to you. Hahaha!

Sooooooo, where's that application at????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i have an app in for another product...oh well, i love da form. going to bed i was dosing on my recliner...app tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

actually you helped a lot, thanks, luke!!!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you?27
2.) Male or Female?male
3.) Have you used our products before?no
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? The basics along with 100mg forskolin per day
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Currently deployed so I'm just trying to maintain atm. Be back home soon and my goal then is to recomp( currently 230lbs 5'11)
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?yes
8.) Please state your training style. 4-6 workouts per week with 2-3 WODS before my actual WO per week
9.) Can you post before/after photos?yes
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/148580-gettin-lean-vapor.html

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
1.) 30
2.) Male
3.) Nope not yet
4.) Yes of course
5.) Your call. I was planning a 6-cap-per-day Anabeta run at some point in the near future but could also do this solo if you prefer
6.) Recomp
7.) Yes of course
8.) work out 4 x per week using an ABC split (pushing/pulling/legs) or 3x per week using DC with increased calories
9.) Sure
10.) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/203111-second-time-trying.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214304-tylers-second-anabeta.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/226893-tylers-first-anabeta.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235664-tylers-gettin-crazy.html

I take sponsored logs very seriously as you can tell from the detail and discipline that went into those (last three are sponsored). I also have naturally high E2 (near the top of normal range). I recently tried original formula Erase Pro and had crazy effects from it. I would love to see how transdermal form compares. Let me know if you would like me to log this for you.

Best,
Tyler

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Those are a strong first three apps! I'm liking where this is going!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aw, man! IronFlex doing it big!

Want to app, but want to use this in PCT and haven't even started my 40 day cycle yet :(

Might have to place an order for it :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Aw, man! IronFlex doing it big!

Want to app, but want to use this in PCT and haven't even started my 40 day cycle yet :(

Might have to place an order for it :)
Dang well you can probably count on a fresh release sale :)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you?27
2.) Male or Female?Male
3.) Have you used our products before?Never before
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?Yes, of course
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?I may start running Anabeta, but I'm not positive yet.
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?Cutting
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?Always
8.) Please state your training style.Chest/Triceps Back/Biceps Shoulders Legs. Possibly switching to a Push/Pull/Legs routine again in the next week or so.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?Yes
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/239532-soul0wner-takes-up-8.html#post4332537

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1.) How old are you?55
2.) Male or Female?male
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?test cyp/dermacrine
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?permanent recomp
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?absolutely
8.) Please state your training style.3 day a week i lift/tennis and lots of cardio everyday, better fitness and athleticism is my primary goal
9.) Can you post before/after photos?no
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.can't do links, but i have several logs...probably over a hundred, but who's counting, lol

i have been on trt[200mg test cyp]for 7 years, my estrogen has never been high enough to warrant a prescription ai, but i tend to hold water and like the dry/lean effect good otc ai's have on me with formestane being my #1 favorite....i am curious how deleting d-limonene will effect absorption of formabolic, and how it compares to other formestane products i have tried.

thank you for your consideration.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in all fairness i withdrew my app for the other product i applied to run, this in no way obligates you to chose me, just not fair 'imo' to have an app in for more than one product at a time....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.) How old are you?27 2.) Male or Female?Male 3.) Have you used our products before?Never before 4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?Yes, of course 5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?I may start running Anabeta, but I'm not positive yet. 6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?Cutting 7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?Always 8.) Please state your training style.Chest/Triceps Back/Biceps Shoulders Legs. Possibly switching to a Push/Pull/Legs routine again in the next week or so. 9.) Can you post before/after photos?Yes 10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/239532-soul0wner-takes-up-8.html#post4332537
Niceee. Iron flex making big moves as usual. Nice opp
Yuhhhhh
1.) How old are you?55 2.) Male or Female?male 3.) Have you used our products before?no 4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?yes 5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?test cyp/dermacrine 6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?permanent recomp 7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?absolutely 8.) Please state your training style.3 day a week i lift/tennis and lots of cardio everyday, better fitness and athleticism is my primary goal 9.) Can you post before/after photos?no 10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.can't do links, but i have several logs...probably over a hundred, but who's counting, lol i have been on trt[200mg test cyp]for 7 years, my estrogen has never been high enough to warrant a prescription ai, but i tend to hold water and like the dry/lean effect good otc ai's have on me with formestane being my #1 favorite....i am curious how deleting d-limonene will effect absorption of formabolic, and how it compares to other formestane products i have tried. thank you for your consideration.
Carefully reviewing apps -_-

Thanks fellas

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
1.) How old are you?27
2.) Male or Female?Male
3.) Have you used our products before?Never before
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?Yes, of course
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?I may start running Anabeta, but I'm not positive yet.
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?Cutting
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?Always
8.) Please state your training style.Chest/Triceps Back/Biceps Shoulders Legs. Possibly switching to a Push/Pull/Legs routine again in the next week or so.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?Yes
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/239532-soul0wner-takes-up-8.html#post4332537
1.) How old are you?55
2.) Male or Female?male
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?test cyp/dermacrine
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?permanent recomp
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?absolutely
8.) Please state your training style.3 day a week i lift/tennis and lots of cardio everyday, better fitness and athleticism is my primary goal
9.) Can you post before/after photos?no
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.can't do links, but i have several logs...probably over a hundred, but who's counting, lol

i have been on trt[200mg test cyp]for 7 years, my estrogen has never been high enough to warrant a prescription ai, but i tend to hold water and like the dry/lean effect good otc ai's have on me with formestane being my #1 favorite....i am curious how deleting d-limonene will effect absorption of formabolic, and how it compares to other formestane products i have tried.

thank you for your consideration.
2 more very good apps!! this is going to be hard to pick..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did someone say formestane? if that is 2 pumps per serving and 120 servings my math brings this out to 6gms per bottle...that is better than the usual 5gms most formestane products contain. hopefully it will be priced competitively[cheap], lol. now it will all depend on the carrier!!!
Just to keep it real. 6g is whats In Formeron. And every other Form product released after CEL except for livelongs@3 that was discontinued.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I knew this move would gain this guys attention ^^^:stups:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
2 more very good apps!! this is going to be hard to pick..
Word! I am going to need to consult my teammates on this

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Tyrub42 do you currently live in Taiwan or are you state side?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just to keep it real. 6g is whats In Formeron. And every other Form product released after CEL except for livelongs@3 that was discontinued.
thank you for considering my opinion worthy of your time!!!

my company also has a formestane product but i didn't deem it appropriate to mention it in a thread promoting ironflex's formestane product....actually i can only think of 3 td form products since cel's, and you are right 6 does seem the norm...i was mistaken and you are right!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you for considering my opinion worthy of your time!!!

my company also has a formestane product but i didn't deem it appropriate to mention it in a thread promoting ironflex's formestane product....actually i can only think of 3 td form products since cel's, and you are right 6 does seem the norm...i was mistaken and you are right!!!
Not trying to promote my brand. I doubt anyone looking into formestane doesnt already know we exist.
I know for sure 4. Maybe 5. and now soon to be 7 after CEL. Lots crash and burn because of low dosing or poor carriers.

I just want to make sure the public doesnt get the wrong idea or false information.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Not trying to promote my brand. I doubt anyone looking into formestane doesnt already know we exist.
I know for sure 4. Maybe 5. and now soon to be 7 after CEL. Lots crash and burn because of low dosing or poor carriers.

I just want to make sure the public doesnt get the wrong idea or false information.
Thanks for clearing things up when there was no confusion... Now back to the apps!!