Ageforce patch loggers wanted!

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
"Ageforce is looking to supply free of charge our products to three loggers! Here’s what we're looking for:

- 1 amateur or semi-pro competing bodybuilder (either sex) with proof of at least one prior show and plans of competing at an upcoming event. You are not required to promote our products during any completion but would appreciate your recommendations if found effective. In any shoots where you are not prohibited from doing so visible application of the patch is requested. Permission to use your final image in Ads required.

- 1 competitive athlete, pro or semi-pro, with proof of your affiliation. You are not required to promote our products but would appreciate your recommendations if found effective. In any shoots, events, otherwise where you are not prohibited from doing so visible application of the patch is requested. Permission to use your final image in Ads required if not prohibited by your affiliation.

- 1 individual looking to lose weight (either sex), preferably obese (32% in women, 25% in men), open to diet and workout suggestions, subject to approval from your final doctor. Logging of meals on myfitnesspal or like apps with open disclosure required. Shots before, weekly updates, and after shoots required. Permission to use your final image in Ads required."

Send PMs for interest to myself. Please include a brief summary of who you are, what your goals are, and a link to your current picture.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh dang this is hot. Free products. This is a nice chance for people who always wanted to try our products but never got around to it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one interested let us know or if you have any questions let us know. We get so many orders In that we would like to return the favor to you guys and girls.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would be interested in trying these

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I am fat lol, unfortunately I will be logging for the next 2 1/2-3 weeks...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one else interested in logging this amazing product of choice.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Any one else interested in logging this amazing product of choice.
I am interested in the HGH power patch. I'm a professional dancer and have experience with AAS. But I'm pretty sure my affiliated company wouldn't be ok with my image used in advertisements. Plus I know I'm not a pro bodybuilder or athlete, and I'm not overweight. So I was actually not responding to this thread because of those reasons.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
post up here why.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in the HGH patch because I have some joint/tendon issues that are constantly nagging me. Right shoulder has many problems that result in impingement. My PT treats me with aggressive needling in my bicep, teres major and minor, pec, and delt. Yet it only seems a temporary fix. I'd like the extra GH to see if the improvement tendon to muscle connection could help alleviate these problems or at least mitigate them. I also have slight arthritis in my left ankle and left hip from 12 years as a pro dancer. Also, faster recovery would be helpful.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Melatonin/GABA patch would be interesting to try for sure. I'm having bad sleeping issues.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Guys PM me if you want consideration with the details requested. We're going to want to get you on a stack thats going to help with your bodybuilding goals.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What products have you tried?
Probably none. I have not tried any, but interested in trying to see how they work before judging

szZXsquid

Awards
Would like to try the hgh patches as they look promising and would like to compare to hexaghen..results wise and because I am on a strength training program for football..ie lorain county nightmares would like to have recovery benefits

steppinRazor

Awards
mod edit: last warning.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your posts were deleted by me. Its THEIR promo and if you are not participating then take your attack someplace else. If you don't like it, I can help you real fast.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Got some really good applications in so far, going to choose soon so please get your applications to me shortly.

steppinRazor

Awards
Your posts were deleted by me. Its THEIR promo and if you are not participating then take your attack someplace else. If you don't like it, I can help you real fast.
I was just offering my opinion on the product I have used. Should I start a thread to do so? I didn't realize this wasn't the place to share my experience.

Sodutch

Awards
I qualify for the competitive bodybuilder position. I compete in men's physique and would like to know more about it. Let me know what you need from me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I qualify for the competitive bodybuilder position. I compete in men's physique and would like to know more about it. Let me know what you need from me.
Apply and tell us why you want to try it out!!

raz_kaz248

Awards
Is this open to Canadian residents as well?

If not I do have a US mailing address

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I already PM'd but I figure I'll mention which ones I'm interested in.

Beta-alanine and creatine patch- always forget my creatine powder when I go to work

Hgh- deeper sleep is what I need desperately. Plus the other good stuff

Melatonin - same as above.

Amino acid complex - cant hurt!

Test - goes without saying.

7-Keto - I'm hitting up an offseason training and bulking and wouldn't mind keeping some fat off me.

N.O booster - I generally HATE powdered preworkouts. So this could be cool.

The others look cool, but not quite as interested in them.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The no is a hit or miss IMO. I feel it where my fiancé won't feel it. All the other patches I have never herd people not liking.

eretana

Awards
I'm interested in the logging opportunity, what do you need from me to get started? I'll pm my details

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
We've selected four loggers and will be sending out info shortly. Thanks everyone!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you and look in the future again for new promos and contests.