LOOKING FOR BOARD REPS!

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey there!

I'm looking for some board reps for our store!

I would like people who are experienced with bodybuilding and take it seriously.
It would be nice to have someone with experience with some of our products, or willing to try some out.
I need someone who is active on here, and can create some hype about our store on Anabolic Minds!

Please message me if you think this is you!

Thank you!

Kelsey Proper
Head of Operations
Mind and Muscle

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but which product line?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. I want to vouch for good guys!

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but which product line?
I would like to get some feedback on some of our Liquid Labs products, Mind and Muscle, and some of the Deathstar Labs new products as well. I'm open to having some people try out the other lines though as well.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to get some feedback on some of our Liquid Labs products, Mind and Muscle, and some of the Deathstar Labs new products as well. I'm open to having some people try out the other lines though as well.
I will look into these, thank you.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Always interested in liquid delivery ph's as I have trouble swallowing pills and it makes life a lil easier.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should run loggs for multiple feedback

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Hey there! I'm looking for some board reps for our store! I would like people who are experienced with bodybuilding and take it seriously. It would be nice to have someone with experience with some of our products, or willing to try some out. I need someone who is active on here, and can create some hype about our store on Anabolic Minds! Please message me if you think this is you! Thank you! Kelsey Proper Head of Operations Mind and Muscle
Sub'd and definitely interested in this opportunity? I have no experience with your products but willing to give them a go. Especially since I'm training for Worlds this year being held in Va Beach. Looking to take Masters, SHW, Division. I think I would match up somewhat. Although, someone else may be a better fit, I have logged for several companies and even awaiting a shipment now to start a log. I take Powerlifting extremely serious as well as my health. Definitely willing to help.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd and definitely interested in this opportunity? I have no experience with your products but willing to give them a go. Especially since I'm training for Worlds this year being held in Va Beach. Looking to take Masters, SHW, Division. I think I would match up somewhat. Although, someone else may be a better fit, I have logged for several companies and even awaiting a shipment now to start a log. I take Powerlifting extremely serious as well as my health. Definitely willing to help.
Good guy right there!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am always willing to help

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards