Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

We want 5 Members to log our

Formutech Nutrition Flexible

Joint Formula POWDER!

That's right, the best just got better! Introducing our powder form of the immensely popular and effective Flexible Joint Formula! We want 5 of you to do a 30 day log for us so we can get some feedback on this before it hits the market! Believe me, you will feel the difference in as little as 3-4 days!

Why is FLEXIBLE by Formutech Nutrition the most complete joint relief formula? The additions of Cissus Quarangularis and Hyaluronic Acid along with Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM make FLEXIBLE the most compete joint relief formula on the market. Why would you want to complement a joint formula with Cissus Quarangularis and Hyaluronic Acid?

Why we added Cissus Quarangularis?

• Reduces bone injury and accelerates bone healing!
  • Supports tendons and muscles!
  • Has shown to manage joint related pain and reduce swelling associated with physical activity!
  • Shown to assist in fat loss and building lean muscle!
Why we added Hyaluronic Acid?

• Increases the synovial fluid that bathes the joints and cartilage!
  • Acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues!
  • Affects the way the body responds to injury!
  • Maintains and regulates moisture within the tissue!
  • Facilitates the transport of nutrients into the cells and the removal of metabolic waste!
Remaining Ingredients Included:

Glucosamine Sulfate:

• Allows for an up take of sufate in cartilage tissue helping to keep the tissue healthy!

Chondroitin Sulfate:

• Holds water and encourages nutrients to flow around the joint and across cartilage tissue.

MSM:

• Supports healthy cartilage!

The addition of Cissus Quadrangularis Extract and Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce bone injury and cushions and lubricates the joints and other tissues. This along with the joint protection provided by glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM makes FLEXIBLE one of a kind.

Again, we are looking for 5 of you guys to log this for us for 30 days.

So tell me a little about yourself and exactly why you would benefit from our Flexible Joint Formula!
Why we should choose you
Previous Logs
How often you can update your log
How much and how you train
US Residents only
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is the real deal folks!! I swear by this stuff, keeps my knees and hips fresh and pain free. Without this for a week my squats and deads start going downhill fast

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let the apps start flowing....you will not be disappointed...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So tell me a little about yourself and exactly why you would benefit from our Flexible Joint Formula! --> I'm 23, currently about to begin dieting to stage ready leanness to practice cutting without losing LBM with a coach, I've used dozens of different joint supps. I'm currently using bulk cissus powder, and it tastes like big foot's D1CK! The next session will directly cover why I would benefit from using Flexible..

Why we should choose you --> I've used dozen of joint supps in the past, from all-in-one's to bulk powders/capsules. I've broken my right femur twice, a dislocated knee cap, torn meniscus (All same knee, in a span of 5 years when I was younger), and Tommy John surgery on my elbow... so good joint formulas are imperative to me being to lift properly, safely, be able to actually function and wash my hair, and not wanna hang myself the next day.

Previous Logs --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247052-sns-growth-factor.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248950-lil-pre-workout.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/246778-sauce-changes-his.html

How often you can update your log --> I'm on everyday, so I can give quick updates daily, and more in depth detailed posts every 2-3 days.

How much and how you train --> Currently as I'm eating at maintenance through my coach, I'm working out 6x a week with weights, 75-90 mins. First 45 is usually strength based, and second 45 is usually hypertrophy based. When I begin dieting I'll be doing a 5 day split, similar to Layne Norton's PHAT. Cardio is minimal, at maintenance I do one HIIT session a week, and cutting I'm sure I'll start with zero cardio as per my coach. My diet is my cardio :)

US Residents only --> NJ NJ NJ

Like us on facebook --> Done

Follow us on twitter --> No shot.

Jk, done ^

Thanks for the opportunity!
great app! thanks man

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let's get some apps in here AM. This is the forum that usually hits the hardest.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Well ..... just about perfect timing on this one. Count me in !

So tell me a little about yourself and exactly why you would benefit from our Flexible Joint Formula!
Simply put, I am 43yrs old so my joints aren't as bullet-proof as when I was a younger guy. I lift heavy and incorporate the big three compound movements in my weekly routine (deadlift, bench press, squat) so my joints could use all the help out there. I currently rely on fish oil and the occasional curry dish to help but I need more. I will also be logging my first Epi run in a week or two and I will really need joint support then due to the drying out of the joints side effect of the Epi. I am almost finished logging Level II for you guys and absolutely love the stuff so I am very confident that this product will be awesome also.

Why we should choose you Because I have logged for your products already (Level II) and can provide honest, and very detailed write-ups about it. And as I mentioned above .... I REALLY will benefit from this product and it would be very interesting to see how it stands up to the combination of my older joints as they progress through a 6 week run of Epi.

Previous Logs Currently about to wrap up two logs. One for Formutech Level II and the other for IronFlex Quake PWO.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248310-trimming-fat-level.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247118-norcal-quake.html

How often you can update your log Pretty much daily but at the very least 4x per week.

How much and how you train I train just about every other day so its not a set day of the week thing .... weekends are as much training days as any other day is for me. Current split - Chest & Shoulders - OFF - Back & Biceps - OFF - Legs & Triceps - OFF - Repeat. A few weeks ago I moved my Triceps to legs to give them some alone time away from the chest workout and I've been pleased with the results so for now that is where they will stay. As mentioned above I use compound movements in each of these routines along with the usual isolation movements afterwards. As many of you know who have followed my logs .... I LOVE Deadlifts

US Residents only Northern California

Like us on facebook Done already

Follow us on twitter No can do ..... I'm 43 yrs old .... Its amazing I even have a FB account.

So there ya have it. I would love to log another amazing Formutech product and this one would be perfect timing considering what my joints are about to endure here in a couple weeks.

Thanks for the opportunity

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bring the noise!

trx350r

Awards
Application

So tell me a little about yourself and exactly why you would benefit from our Flexible Joint Formula! Im 24 years old and already got pretty battered up shoulders and an elbow thats nagging me hard! Confirmed by MRI that theres no surgery needed for tears or anything of the sort. HAve been searching for a joint supp that actually works. Iv tried super Cissus rx, animal flex and countless others. I had some success but am still hurtin and sore. I eat extremely well and do not use any recreational drugs or alcohol; utimately i strive to live a very clean lifestyle. Joint issues prevent me from doing a lot of things I enjoy

Why we should choose you
Im the perfect candidate because i have joints that ache frequently and dont need surgery. Im looking for something that works. I am on here often and love doing research. I will be honest and will be able to tell if the supp really works.

Previous Logs Currently about to wrap up two logs. One for Formutech Level II and the other for IronFlex Quake PWO.

How often you can update your log
I enjoy getting on this foroum often so would log pretty much daily

How much and how you train
Currently im only doing physical therapy exercises for the shoulders and i train lower body twice a week, and core/stability/abs once per week as well.

US Residents only
Cencal

Like us on facebook
can do

Follow us on twitter
No account

I would love to try a new supp that really works. Ive heard good things about Forumtech and would be a great candidate.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[QUOTE

Why we should choose you --> I've used dozen of joint supps in the past, from all-in-one's to bulk powders/capsules. I've broken my right femur twice, a dislocated knee cap, torn meniscus (All same knee, in a span of 5 years when I was younger), and Tommy John surgery on my elbow... so good joint formulas are imperative to me being to lift properly, safely, be able to actually function and wash my hair, and not wanna hang myself the next day.

Previous Logs --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247052-sns-growth-factor.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248950-lil-pre-workout.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/246778-sauce-changes-his.html

![/QUOTE]

Damn all that by 23 WOW!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let's keep those apps coming

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where's the app attack.....keep em coming.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Going to keep this open a few more days

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joints be so no mo!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Get in on this guys! I logged the pills and this product is great! I actually bought another tub before mine was empty cause I didn't want to run out! Very effective product, if you have any type of sore joints this product is for you! I'll take another tub if no ones interested:)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get in on this guys! I logged the pills and this product is great! I actually bought another tub before mine was empty cause I didn't want to run out! Very effective product, if you have any type of sore joints this product is for you! I'll take another tub if no ones interested:)
Pete knows his supps

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Pete!!! Come on only two people want to be flexible what's that about?! No one else want to stop being the tin man all stiff? Lol

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Pete!!! Come on only two people want to be flexible what's that about?! No one else want to stop being the tin man all stiff? Lol
I'd love to have some more flexible! Just want to tell you that I'm running a mild Pro log for Forerunner Labs and I'm running a separate log for Genomyx for there new pre workout. I'm just letting you know. The only supplements I'm taking are the Pro's, the pre workout and a protein powder. I didn't know what your rules were for logging, just being honest.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For those viewing this thread and am on the fence, do a quick google search, reviews, Formutech Flexible......ratings are over 9 out of 10

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been on it for months and no knee issues

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Been on it for months and no knee issues
That alone would make me happy if I got the opportunity to log this stuff ! At 43yrs old my knees need all the help they can get .... especially after heavy deadlift day. Like I said in my original app, this would be perfect to add to my Epi cycle that I will be logging as soon as the mailman gets his sh*t together (bad mail service in my area consistently). Would be an informative log to see how this stuff offsets the join dryness that is associated with Epi. ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The older we get the worse we feel

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hell a doctor told me they way I was going I would be crippled by 30. Still goinf

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Neither just a wild lifestyle with no worry of injury. Also martial arts. Didn't really start lifting till early 20s

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was out of town last week, just getting back in here.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
THe winners are saucemonkey and trx350r please pm me all info

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats guys! Best joint supp hands down! None better!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Waiting for some more apps.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thought you needed five guys?
Waiting for some more apps. All others in thread are logging another product. Are you interested

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Waiting for some more apps. All others in thread are logging another product. Are you interested
yes I tried it before and loved it . with my age 52 joint issues are very common especially my shoulder and knees.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
So tell me a little about yourself and exactly why you would benefit from our Flexible Joint Formula! 52 175 on a shred at the moment for summer
my age joint issues are common and I have plenty. I lift hard and often and require quick recovery. everyone has been suggesting cissus for my shoulder problems and I am glad to see it included in the ingredient list.
Why we should choose you- logged before with the old formula and loved it. some of the best I have felt came while using flexible
Previous Logs- profile has too many to list here is my current onehttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironflex-supplements/247417-bringing-quake-training.html
How often you can update your log- daily if not weekly
How much and how you train- 4-5 days a week depending on life. I change up my style to suit my feeling. sometimes I overdo my pushing movements and cause trama to my shoulder area so I lighten up for a week or so or just change the plan altogether. HIIt is usually my style is the Dorian yates one . 45 minutes minimal rest full exhaustion of the muscle.
US Residents only
Like us on facebook-no problem
Follow us on twitter-no problem

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So tell me a little about yourself and exactly why you would benefit from our Flexible Joint Formula! 52 175 on a shred at the moment for summer
my age joint issues are common and I have plenty. I lift hard and often and require quick recovery. everyone has been suggesting cissus for my shoulder problems and I am glad to see it included in the ingredient list.
Why we should choose you- logged before with the old formula and loved it. some of the best I have felt came while using flexible
Previous Logs- profile has too many to list here is my current onehttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironflex-supplements/247417-bringing-quake-training.html
How often you can update your log- daily if not weekly
How much and how you train- 4-5 days a week depending on life. I change up my style to suit my feeling. sometimes I overdo my pushing movements and cause trama to my shoulder area so I lighten up for a week or so or just change the plan altogether. HIIt is usually my style is the Dorian yates one . 45 minutes minimal rest full exhaustion of the muscle.
US Residents only
Like us on facebook-no problem
Follow us on twitter-no problem
Pm your info. I know your rep and would be thrilled for your feedback. You are well respected on the boards

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Got it today. Gonna start tomorrow. Can't wait for my shoulder to ease up.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice. Trust me you will see and feel the difference

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it today. Gonna start tomorrow. Can't wait for my shoulder to ease up.
Make sure to drop a link in here for us!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer